剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
这与说这是可能的基本相同 是吗?
Which is the same as no. Y-Yeah, but...
这与否相同 是-是的 但是...
OK, yes... Yes.
好的 是的... 是的
...but I was leading more towards no. Yes.
...但我更倾向于不 是的
Yes, but- but when you lean- OK, when you lean towards no -
是的 但是-但是当你倾斜时- 好吧 当你倾向于不 -
here we go - all of this is no,
我们开始 - 所有这些都不是
but all of this is still yes, so there's room there, yeah?
但所有这一切仍然是肯定的 所以那裡有空间 是吗?
Therefore, ipso facto, it's possible.
因此 事实上 这是可能的
But why's it all happening up here? Exactly.
但为什麽这一切都发生在这裡? 确切地
And where's all this power coming from?
而这一切力量从何而来?
OK, that - that is a mysterious mystery.
好的 那 - 这是一个神秘的谜
Uh, it seems that the electronics have been combining as if they were magnetised.
呃 电子设备好像被磁化了一样结合在一起了
Is that probably possible?
这可能吗?
Yeah.
是的
So I want you two to find them. Let's go.
所以我想让你们两个找到他们 我们走吧
OK, you and I will, uh, hack the mainframe. ls-ls that something that you do?
好吧 你和我会 呃 入侵大型主机 是-是 是你的工作吗?
维多利亚山
Got a visual on the robot, Minogue?
有看到机器人吗 米洛?
No visual. No visual on any robot. Over.
没有看到 没有任何目击在机器人上 结束
You know, you don't have to say 'over' when we're sitting right next to each other.
您知道 当我们坐在一起时 您不必说“结束”
But how do you know it's over?
但是你怎麽知道它结束了?
Minogue. Behind you!
米洛 在你后面!
It's the vaping robot! Oh God, it's horrible!
那是电子菸机器人! 天哪 太可怕了!
It's vaping us! I know! I can see it! I'll try and thin it out.
它在燻我们! 我知道! 我能看到它! 我会试著把它弄淡
You're spreading it round! You're spreading it round! I'm thinning it out!
你在扩散它! 你在扩散它! 我正在弄淡!
I'm thinning it out, O'Leary. You're not! You're spreading it round!
我正在弄淡 奥利里 你不是! 你在扩散它!
It's not as thick. Open the windows!
它没有那麽厚 打开窗户!
Use the button! Use the button! I can't find the button!
使用按钮! 使用按钮! 我找不到按钮!
I can't do it; I'm driving the car! You know I can't remember
where things are when I'm panicking!
我做不到 我在开车! 你知道我在恐慌的时候不记得东西在哪裡!
It's like a fruit salad that's got diarrhoea!
就像是腹泻的水果沙拉!
It's like, if potpourri vomited, this is what it would smell like.
就像 如果百花香呕吐 这就是它的味道
Or like if a pineapple did a big fart right up your nose, it'd smell like this.
或者 如果一个凤梨在你的鼻子裡放了一个大屁 它就会闻起来像这样
I can't see a thing. We're gonna crash. I can't see!
我什麽都看不到 我们要撞车了 我看不见!
We're gonna crash! Crash is better than asphyxiated on this gross sugary aroma!
我们要撞车了! 撞车比窒息在这浓烈的含糖香气中更好!
Let me out! Exit the vehicle! Exiting vehicle!
让我出去! 下车! 出车!
You all right? Not really.
你还好吗? 并不是
Our jackets stink! It's like Tangy Fruits dipped in poo.
我们的夹克很臭! 这就像浓郁水果浸著便便
O'Leary. What? Look!
奥利里 什麽? 看!
It's heading for the tower. In pursuit.
它正在前往电塔 在追捕
Come on, gotta run! I'll fast-walk. I'll fast-walk.
来吧 用跑的! 我会快步走 我会快步走
What are they doing, Minogue?
他们在做什麽 米洛?
Looks like they're havin' a little... conference.
看起来他们有一个小... 会议
What, a robot conference? Well, what other conference are they gonna have?
什麽 机器人♥大♥会? 那麽 他们还会举办什麽其他会议?
I think we'd better go and break it up. Go.
我想我们最好去驱散它 走
You gonna come? You go first. Yeah, you go first. OK.
你要来吗? 你先走 是的 你先来 好的
What should we say when we get there? 'Freeze!'
当我们到达那裡时 我们应该说什麽? '不许动!'
What? We're not American. Yeah, well, we could say,
什麽? 我们不是美国人 是的 我们可以说
'Freeze, please!' Yeah, OK, that's better.
“请不要动!” 是的 好的 这样更好
See that?
看到没?
They're forming into a bigger robot, aren't they?
他们正在形成一个更大的机器人 不是吗?
Oh. They are too. Yeah.
哦 他们也是 是的
I think you're right, O'Leary. Definitely a giant robotic formation.
我认为你是对的 奥利里 绝对是一个巨大的机器人编队
OK, you ready? Yep.
好的 你准备好了吗? 是的
Three, two, one. Let's go.
3, 2, 1 我们走吧
Freeze! Please!
不要动! 请!
Now, we're from the Wellington Police!
现在 我们来自威灵顿警♥察♥局!
What do you say to a robot? Say the normal thing.
你对机器人说什麽? 说点正常的
Urn, are... are you having a good evening, Robot?
呃 你... 晚上过得好吗 机器人?
Darling! It's very late. What's going on?
亲爱的! 已经很晚了 到底是怎麽回事?
Hi, Mum. I'm at work. I think you're working too hard, in my opinion.
嗨 妈妈 我在上班 在我看来 我认为你工作太努力了
It's the job, Mum. You're being taken advantage of, you know.
这是工作 妈妈 你被占便宜了 你知道吗
Now you're chasing robots around at night, talking to the bloody things!
现在你在晚上追著机器人 和那些该死的东西说话!
Well, I mean, it's fine. And-And we don't know if this thing's dangerous,
嗯 我的意思是 这很好 而且-我们不知道这东西是否危险
so it's probably best if you just get back into bed and-
所以最好是你回到床上然后-
I know when I'm not wanted, all right? I just want you to be safe.
我知道什麽时候不需要我 好吗? 我只希望你平安
I can just see it now - the headlines, all over New Zealand.
我现在可以看到它 - 整个纽西兰的头条新闻
Arrested by my own daughter. Why?
被我自己的女儿逮捕了 为什麽?
Because she embarrassed her in front of a robot.
因为她让她难堪在一个机器人面前
Mum, I'm not gonna arrest you, OK? The world's gone crazy.
妈妈 我不会逮捕你 好吗? 世界已经疯了
Mum, we're on duty, so we're just gonna- Like I said, just... All right, then. All right.
妈妈 我们正在值班 所以我们只是- 就像我说的 只是...好吧 那麽 好的
I'll keep the back door open if you wanna come in. Thank you.
如果你想进来 我会保持后门打开 谢谢
Thanks, Mum.
谢谢 妈妈
I bet he's cold - steel in the middle of the night.
我敢打赌他会冷 - 钢铁在大半夜裡
Mm. God. Terrible.
嗯 天啊 糟糕的
I've got an old coat of your father's too. If he gets cold, give us a yell.
我也有一件你父亲的旧外套 如果他感冒了 就喊我们一声
Great. Ta-ta, dear! See you tomorrow.
伟大的 再见 亲爱的! 明天见
Yep. Goodnight, Mrs Mum! Night!
是的 晚安 妈妈! 夜晚!
Hello again.
你好
Oh, look, I don't believe we've met before. We have met before.
哦 看 我不相信我们以前见过面 我们以前见过
Right now, I am being run by your cell phone from 2004.
现在 我正被你2004年的手♥机♥运行了
Oh. Looks like your old cell phone's become an evil robot.
哦 看起来你的旧手♥机♥变成了一个邪恶的机器人
Hello, cell phone. It has been a while. Yes, it has.
你好 手♥机♥ 这已经有一段时间 是的 它是的
4,483 days.
4,483 天
15 hours and 20 minutes. Too long.
15小时20分钟 太长
I know it's a robot, but it's creepy how it's been counting. I'm gonna arrest it.
我知道这是一个机器人 但它的计数方式令人毛骨悚然 我要逮捕它
Stop. Vape-pen hand.
停止 电子菸笔手
Why did you stop updating me?
你为什麽停止更新我?
Well, look, I mean, newer phones, I guess, came out.
好吧 我的意思是 我猜 新手♥机♥问世了
But we are still operational. We can perform any task the new phones can.
但我们仍在运作 我们可以执行新手♥机♥可以执行的任何任务
Well, they're way faster, though, I guess.
嗯 不过 我想它们要快得多
We can perform the same functions. No, well, you haven't got the datng apps
我们可以执行相同的功能 不 好吧 你还没有约会应用程序
or most of the other stuff that's really good. You haven't got the Google Maps-
或大多数其他非常好的东西 你还没有谷歌♥地图-
any kind of maps at all. Um... Stocks.
任何类型的地图 嗯... 股票
You haven't got a Stocks. No one uses Stocks. No one uses Stocks,
你还没有股票 没有人使用股票 没有人使用股票
but it's there if you want them, if you did make some investments. But can they play Snake?
但如果你想要它们 如果你做了一些投资 它就在那裡 但是他们可以玩贪吃蛇吗?
Well, actually, yes.
嗯 实际上 是的
They could, but then...
他们可以 但是...
They probably... would you wanna play Snake?
他们可能... 你想玩贪吃蛇吗?
They probably wouldn't choose to. There's so many other options that you could go with.
他们可能不会选择这样做 还有很多其他选项可供您选择
l am of no use to you. I must leave.
我对你没用 我得走了
Look, you can't just run away, mate. You're made up of items
that belong to the neighbours, all right?
听著 你不能就这样逃跑 伙计 你是由邻居的物品组成的 好吗?
The neighbours aren't gonna be happy that you've formed yourself
into some kind of giant robot.
你把自己变成了某种巨型机器人 邻居们不会高兴的
Yeah, he's right. You need to, uh, go back into people's old electronic drawers.
是的 他是对的 你需要 呃 回到人们的旧电子抽屉裡
We do not belong in those drawers. We are top technology.
我们不属于那些抽屉 我们是顶尖技术
Maybe in 2004, but not... not now. You cannot stop us.
也许在2004年 但不是...不是现在 你不能阻止我们
Look, you're my phone. I think you need to dismantle yourself, mate.
看 你是我的手♥机♥ 我认为你需要拆除自己 伙计
We cannot let you stop us. Releasing attack drones.
我们不能让你阻止我们 释放攻击无人机
Attack drones? I don't like the sound of that.
攻击无人机? 我不喜欢那个声音
In T-minus five.
在倒数5秒
Run. Go that way. Four. Three.
跑 走那条路 4, 3
Go this way. Two. One.
走这条路 2, 1
Attack drones released. Aargh!
攻击无人机发布 啊!
Ow!
哦!
It's most just annoying, isn't it? Update available. Update available.
这是最烦人的 不是吗? 更新可用 更新可用
Please, will you press my screen? I have vape pens for fingers.
拜託 你会按我的屏幕吗? 我有手指用电子菸笔
I feel quite sorry for him. Shall I do it, for old time's sake? Yeah, might as well.
我为他感到非常抱歉 我要不要这样做 看在旧日时光的份上? 是的 也可以
Just look out for his gross vape fingers. Yeah, yeah.
只需注意他粗大的电子菸手指即可 是啊是啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Downloading updates. There you go.
下载更新 你去吧
Now I can be free... So, happy ending, isn't it?
现在我可以自♥由♥了...所以 幸福的结局 不是吗?
...to erase the human race by replacing them with an army of superintelligent robots.
...用超级智能机器人♥大♥军取代人类来消灭人类
That doesn't sound good, O'Leary. We gotta stop it.
听起来不太好 奥利里 我们得阻止它
Must transmit to all available technology.
必须传输到所有可用的技术
Stop, stop! Let's go! Let's go!
停下 停下! 我们走吧! 我们走吧!
Must transmit. In pursuit!
必须传 在追捕!
Get it to stop! Downloading updates. Climbing up there is very dangerous!
让它停下来! 下载更新 爬上去很危险!
Updates 15% downloaded. PANTS: Gotta stop it. We Gotta stop it.
已下载 15% 的更新 裤子:必须阻止它 我们得阻止它
Uh, we have a malevolent artificial intelligence that is currently ascending
呃 我们有一个正在上升的恶意人工智能
the Mount Vic Radio Communications Tower
维多利亚山无线电通讯塔
with the objective to send its signal to mobile phones all over Wellington City,
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表