剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
泰塔 下哈特市最北端的郊区
So, we're just on a bit of a stakeout here at the moment.
所以 我们现在只是在这裡进行一些监视
Someone's been tagging properties in the area.
有人一直在标记该地区的房♥产
Not just fences letterboxes, vehicles - the works.
不仅仅是围牆 信箱 车辆 - 作品
Mm-hm. So we're on the lookout for a budding young graffiti artist.
嗯 因此 我们正在寻找一位崭露头角的年轻涂鸦艺术家
Urn, I mean, it's not very paranormal, but it's been a bit lean on the paranormal front.
嗯 我的意思是 它不是很灵异 但它在灵异方面有点倾斜
Mm. What was the last paranormal case we had, Minogue?
嗯 米洛 我们遇到的最后一个灵异案例是什麽?
Flying saucer last week.
上週飞碟
Yeah, but that was... turned out to be the Moon.
是的 但那是... 原来是月亮
Well- Oi!
嗯-哎呀!
Come back here!
回到这来!
阴♥茎♥巡逻队
I mean, that's not even funny.
我的意思是 这甚至不好笑
In pursuit of a very short tagger!
追捕一个非常矮的涂鸦留名者!
Possible paranormal disturbance at 5 Kino Rd. Looks like zombies. Over.
奇诺路5号♥ 可能发生灵异干扰 看起来像丧尸 完毕
Copy that, Sarge. On our way.
收到 警佐 在我们的路上
Minogue! I nearly got him! There's a paranormal case!
米洛! 我差点抓到他! 有一个灵异的案例!
We'll get back to you, kid! Kiss my arse, Penis Patrol!
我们会回来抓你的 孩子! 亲我的屁♥股♥ 阴♥茎♥巡逻队!
She's fast. Sarge says it's zombies.
她很快 警佐说这是丧尸
Bloody zombs again?
又是丧尸?
Wellington Paranormal's back, baby.
威灵顿灵异现象回来了 宝贝
Don't say that. Sorry.
别那样说 对不起
奇诺路12号♥ 下哈特市
All right. Well, you wait here. I'll go check it out.
好的 嗯 你在这裡等著 我去看看
Why do I have to stay in the car? Well, cos if it is zombs and one of us gets bit,
为什麽我必须待在车裡? 好吧 因为如果它是丧尸并且我们中的一个人被咬了
then the other one'll have to drive to the hospital.
然后另一个人将不得不开车去医院
If you're sure. Here if you need.
如果你确定 我在这裡如果你需要的话
So, I mean, Minogue does this from time to time. I think he thinks he's protecting me or something, urn,
所以 我的意思是 米洛不时这样做 我想他认为他在保护我什麽的 呃
but he usually ends up calling for backup without about 30 seconds.
但他通常最终会呼叫支援在大约30秒内
Door's open.
门已打开
Normally I'd knock, but you never wanna give a zomb a heads-up.
通常我会敲门 但你永远不想给丧尸提醒
O'Leary, it's just a zombie-themed hen party.
奥利里 这只是一个丧尸主题的全女性聚会
Nothing paranormal. Over. Copy that, Minogue.
没有什麽灵异现象 完毕 收到 米洛
Get your attention over here, please! Hey, the stripper's here!
请把注意力转移到这裡! 嘿 脱衣舞孃来了!
Whoo!
呜!
I'm not a stripper, all right? I'm not a stripper. Oh, come on!
我不是脱衣舞孃 好吗? 我不是脱衣舞孃 哦 来吧!
OK? Calm down. Strip! Strip! Strip!
好? 冷静下来 脱掉! 脱掉! 脱掉!
O'Leary, get in here! O'Leary!
奥利里 快过来! 奥利里!
威灵顿灵异档案
第2季 第5集
Haunted Nissan
闹鬼的日产跑车
威灵顿灵异办公室
How do you lose a police car?! Well, to be fair,
是怎麽弄丢警车?! 好吧 公平地说
uh, we didn't... we didn't lose it. Um, it was... it was stolen...
呃 我们没有... 我们没有失去它 嗯 是... 被偷了...
Yeah. ...um, by two very drunk women dressed as zombies.
是的 ...嗯 是两个装扮成丧尸的醉酒女人
Mm. I went to assist Officer Minogue, who requested by assistance,
嗯 我去协助应协助请求的米洛警官
and in my haste, I uh... I did leave the keys in, and the window was down,
在我匆忙中 我呃... 我确实把钥匙留在了裡面 窗户也关上了
so they probably just reached their arm in, undid the lock - or, you know...
所以他们可能只是把手伸进去 解开了锁-或者 你知道...
...opened the door. ...'undead' the lock, you know?
...开门 ...'不死'锁 你知道吗?
just to lighten the mood. Obviously, you know, they were dressed as zombies and that.
只是为了缓和气氛 显然 你知道 他们打扮成丧尸之类的
Theft of a police car is no laughing matter, O'Leary.
奥利里 偷窃警车可不是闹著玩的
No. They also defaced police property
不 他们还污损了警♥察♥的财产
by writing Penis Patrol on the door.
还在车门上写下♥阴♥♥茎♥巡逻队
No, actually, that was done earlier by a tagger we tried to apprehend.
不 实际上 那是一名涂鸦者之前完成的而我们试图追捕的
Where's your shirt, Minogue? Some ladies dressed as zombies
你的衬衫呢 米洛? 一些打扮成丧尸的女士
mistook me for a policeman stripper character. Mm. That's right.
误以为我是警♥察♥脱衣舞角色 嗯 没错
I mean, these stripper cops are actually creating unrealistic expectations for real cops.
我的意思是 这些脱衣舞警♥察♥实际上是在对真正的警♥察♥产生不切实际的期望
Mm. They took my shirt.
嗯 他们拿走了我的衬衫
I'm getting creeped out by your nipples. Please cover them.
我被你的乳♥头♥吓到了 请覆盖它们
Somehow, that's worse.
不知何故 情况更糟
Right. Look, uh, we haven't really had many paranormal cases for a while.
对 看 呃 我们已经有一段时间没有真正发生过很多灵异现象了
What about that flying saucer? That was the moon, Minogue. Let it go.
那个飞碟呢? 那是月亮 米洛 放手吧
The bean counters have been putting the squeeze on me.
会计师一直在挤压我
I have to downsize the paranormal unit.
我必须缩小灵异小组的规模
You're gonna shrink us, Sarge? No, he means cutting staff.
你要缩小我们 警佐? 不 他的意思是裁员
Oh. I was gonna say - the technology's not there yet for that, Sarge.
哦 我想说 - 技术还没有到位 警佐
Well, looks like I can only afford one of you.
好吧 看来我只能请得起你们一个了
Eh? Me. No. I haven't made my decision yet.
诶? 我 不 我还没有做出决定
Today is a really bad day to mention this, as you've just lost your squad car.
今天是一个非常糟糕的一天 提及此事 因为你刚刚失去了你的警车
And my shirt. Exactly. And my singlet.
还有我的衬衫 确切地 还有我的背心
And his vest. My vest had my torch on it. That's gone too.
还有他的背心 我的背心上有我的手电筒 那也没了
Yep. Thank you. In the meantime, I have a possible paranormal case.
是的 谢谢你 与此同时 我有一个可能的灵异案例
We'll prove you need us both, Sarge. What is it? Monsters? Demons?
我们会证明你需要我们两个 警佐 它是什麽? 怪物? 恶魔?
Car theft.
偷车
That... That doesn't sound very paranormal, Sarge.
那... 这听起来不是很灵异 警佐
How about if I told you the guy claims his car was stolen?
如果我告诉你那个人声称他的车被偷了呢?
Well, yeah, I mean, you did say it was a car theft.
嗯 是的 我的意思是 你确实说过这是一起盗窃案
I was pausing for effect. Oh. Sorry.
我是为了效果而暂停 哦 对不起
Yeah, you go again. What if I told you the car claims his car was stolen...
是的 你再去一次 如果我告诉你那辆车声称他的车被偷了怎麽办?
by a ghost?
是被鬼偷的?
Probably freaked out. Try it.
估计是吓傻了 尝试一下
He just did. He just said it. That was him saying it. Oh.
他就是这麽做的 他只是说了 那是他说的 哦
To help you track down this car, I've purchased a high-tech drone.
为了帮助您追踪这辆车 我购买♥♥了一台高科技无人机
You can use it to get an aerial view. This thing is state-of-the-art.
您可以使用它来获得鸟瞰图 这东西是最先进的
So you can afford a drone, but you can't afford both of us?
所以你买♥♥得起无人机 但你却请不起我们两个?
Well, it's actually because I bought the drone that I can't afford you.
嗯 其实是因为我买♥♥了无人机才请不起你们
So, uh, go and see the owner of the car tomorrow.
那麽 呃 明天去见车主
And, uh, get a new shirt, Minogue.
还有 呃 买♥♥件新衬衫 米洛
Think Sarge was joking about letting one of us go?
认为 警佐 是在开玩笑让我们中的一个人离开吗?
We don't joke at work, Minogue. He doesn't joke.
我们不会在工作中开玩笑 米洛 他不开玩笑
What would we do if we weren't being cops, though? It'd have to be something together.
如果我们不是警♥察♥ 然而 我们会怎麽一起做?
Paramedics? Batman and Robin? That's a duo.
医护人员? 蝙蝠侠和罗宾? 那是二人组
Uh... we could start a band?
呃... 我们可以组个乐团吗?
Another duo. We could be the White Stripes.
另一个二人组 我们可能是白色条纹
Yep. Blue Stripes. Um, what else?
是的 蓝色条纹 嗯 还有什麽?
Um, work in a bar.
嗯 在酒吧工作
Um, paramedics or ambulance drivers- I already said that one.
嗯 护理人员或救护车司机- 我已经说过了
I already said that one. ...or working in a surgery. Lawyers?
我已经说过那个了 ...或在手术室工作 律师?
Dancing with the Stars? What, we could enter it? Yeah.
与明星共舞(美国真人秀)? 什麽 我们可以进去吗? 是的
But they only take one person, and then a proper dancer.
但他们只带一个人 然后是一个合适的舞者
Or we could both do it. Well, I'm a proper dancer. OK, so...
或者我们两个都可以 嗯 我是一个合格的舞者 好的 那麽...
Are you? Well, stripping.
你是? 嗯 脱衣舞
I'm not gonna do that. Hmm'
我不会那样做 唔'
Well, not at a male strip club.
好吧 不是在男性脱衣舞俱乐部
Never say never. Never say never. I... I'm pretty sure
永远不要把话说绝了 永远不要把话说绝了 我... 我很确定
I'd say never for that one. Well...
我会说永远不会为那个 好...
I'm pretty good at pumping gas, so we could work on the forecourt of a he petrol station.
我很擅长抽油 所以我们可以在加油站的前院工作
I'd probably work in the actual shop bit. Yup.
我可能会在实际的商店工作 是的
You know? Yup. just good with people,
你懂? 是的 就是对人好
that kind of thing. Talking people out of buying cigarettes.
那种东西 劝说人们不要买♥♥香烟
I just wouldn't sell them at my service station. Not on my watch.
我只是不会在我的加油站出♥售♥它们 在我的监督下
No.
不
So, we're just approaching this suburban home to investigate an alleged car theft.
所以 我们只是在接近这个郊区的房♥子 调查一起涉嫌偷车的案子
Um, it may or may not be paranormal. Probably not.
嗯 这可能是也可能不是灵异现象 可能不是
Gidday, mate. Hello. Hi. Um, Officer Minogue,
今天好 伙计 你好 你好 嗯 米洛警官
Officer O'Leary. You've had your car stolen, we understand?
奥利里警官 你的车被偷了 我们明白吗?
I got this out-of-it whip, eh? Modded it up pretty sweet too.
我得到了这个令人筋疲力尽的车 嗯? 把它改装的也很讚
So, it went cray cray, man. Weird noises, weird vibes- I'll stop you there, mate.
所以 它发疯 伙计 奇怪的声音 奇怪的共鸣- 我会阻止你的 伙计
Could you just speak, um, less young?
你能不能说话 嗯 不要那麽年轻?
Less young? We're just a bit old, so we're not gettin' any of this.
不要那麽年轻? 我们只是有点老了 所以我们没有听懂任何这些
Oh, no, yeah, yeah, OK. Um...
哦 不 是的 是的 好的 嗯...
so, I recently, um, bought a 1985, uh,
所以 我最近 嗯 买♥♥了一个 1985年的 呃
Nissan 300ZX - Yeah. uh, the Z31.
日产 300ZX - 是的 呃 Z31
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. And, um, I reconditioned the whole thing, man.
是的 是的 是的 是的 而且 嗯 我修复了整辆车 伙计
Yeah? Like, new alloys, new green paint job,
是的? 比如 新合金 新的绿色油漆工作
new engine. Yeah, now you're talkin' my language. What kind of engine?
新引擎 是的 我明白你的意思了 什麽样的引擎?
Oh, it was a 3L V6, man. Yeah. It was so grunty for its size.
哦 那个3升V6引擎 伙计 是的 低吼的引擎声来自这辆小车
Yeah. You probably won't get this, O'Leary.
是的 你可能不会得到这个 奥利里
OK, so, was that the turbocharged single overhead cam
好吧 涡轮增压单顶置凸轮轴
or the fuel-injected?
还是燃油喷射的?
It was the turbo. Yeah, turbo. OK. So, um, what happened?
那是涡轮增压 是的 涡轮增压 好的 那麽 嗯 发生了什麽?
So first weird thing that happened - I disconnected my horn, right? Mm-hm?
所以第一件奇怪的事情发生了-我已断开了我的喇叭 对吧? 嗯?
But I could still hear a creepy tune coming from the car.
但我仍然可以听到车里传来令人毛骨悚然的旋律
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表