剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
但也许还不是 我们在值班 而且...
Yes, no, fair enough. Maybe on the weekend.
是的 不 很公平 也许在周末
You know, I think I've got one of your old cell phones in the drawer here.
你知道 我想我在抽屉裡放了一部你的旧手♥机♥
Hang on. I'll just get that out. Let's see if I can find it.
等等 我会把它弄出来 让我们看看我能不能找到它
Here it is. Look at that.
这裡是 看那个
Lovely shade of blue it was, too. Mm.
可爱的蓝色阴影 嗯
Oh, she loved that phone when we got it for her. Loved it. Couldn't get it in pink, but she loved it.
哦 当我们为她拿到手♥机♥时 她很喜欢 很爱它 买♥♥不到粉红色的 但她很喜欢
She was on it for hours and hours. At night-time, she used to put it under the covers,
她坚持了几个小时 到了晚上 她习惯把它藏在被子裡
and I'd go past and see the light coming out from under the sheets. Huh.
我会过去看看从床单下面出来的光 呵呵
She played that game Snake on it. I remember that one. Yeah...
她在上面玩了贪吃蛇游戏 我记得那个 是的...
Yeah. ...she just couldn't get off it. Addicted to it, she was.
是的 ...她就是下不来 对它上瘾了 她是
Mm. I believe that's what made her a little bit frightened of men.
嗯 我相信这就是让她有点害怕男人的原因
OK, Mrs- uh, Mum. OK, Mum. Symbolic.
好的 太太-呃 妈妈 好的 妈妈 象徵性的
Oh, that's not the O'Leary I know. She's not scared of men at all,
哦 那不是我认识的奥利里 她一点都不怕男人
and I've seen her take down some massive men.
我看到她击倒了一些大男人
Huge men. No, well, I'm not talking about that sort of frightening.
巨大的男人 不 好吧 我不是在谈论那种可怕的事情
There was never any boyfriends around.
身边从来没有男朋友
Not me. Some boys used to come past here in their cars and toot and everything at me...
不是我 一些男孩过去常常开著他们的车经过这裡 按喇叭嘟嘟的 对我的一切...
Oh yeah? ...and try to get me to go to the cinema with them, and the milk bar.
哦耶? ...并试图让我和他们一起去看电影 还有牛奶吧
We didn't have any mobile phones then.
那时我们没有手♥机♥
I-I'm not that they're interested in those, uh... those details, Mum.
我-我不是说他们对那些 呃... 那些细节感兴趣 妈妈
Oh. All right, then, Officer Sugar Bum Fairy.
哦 好吧 那麽 甜心小仙女警官
She's never called me that before.
她以前从来没有这麽叫过我
Yes, I used to call her that all the time. Did you?
是的 我以前一直这麽叫她 你是否?
When she was a little girl, I used to make little hot chocolates and fluffies for her...
当她还是个小女孩的时候 我曾经为她制♥作♥小热巧克力和毛绒绒...
Mmm' ...and she had pink marshmallows.
嗯'...她有粉红色的棉花糖
Everything had to be pink - little tutu, a little tiara.
一切都必须是粉红色的 - 小芭蕾舞裙 小头饰
Everything was pink. Mum, that... that was Brendan.
一切都是粉红色的 妈妈 那... 那是布兰登
Was it? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
No, I'm sure it was you, dear. You look like Brendan.
不 我确定是你 亲爱的 你看起来像布兰登
Yeah. Well, we're brother and sister.
是的 嗯 我们是兄妹
Mm. That's right. Yeah.
嗯 没错 是的
Well, she looks more like Brendan now.
嗯 她现在看起来更像布兰登了
This is her room. Oh, look, it's still the same!
这是她的房♥间 哦 看 还是一样!
And there's your softball glove. Oh, you were hell-bent on using that all the time, weren't you?
还有你的垒球手套 哦 你一直一心想使用它 不是吗?
And the softball girls used to come round.
垒球女孩曾经来过
and there's the tower.
还有那座电塔
奥利里家
So, uh, we're here on the stakeout. Mm. We love it.
所以 呃 我们在这裡进行监视 嗯 我们喜欢它
That's correct. We do. We love it.
那是正确的 我们的确是 我们喜欢它
Urn, we've placed cell phones all around the house from the unclaimed lost property.
嗯 我们已经在房♥子周围放置了无人认领的失物招领处的手♥机♥
Uh, it's an awesome plan that we've put into place.
呃 我们已经实施了一个很棒的计划
Um, it's our plan. We came up with it.
嗯 这是我们的计划 我们想出了它
Mm. And we're on high alert,
嗯 我们处于高度戒备状态
so if any unusual activity does happen, we're ready to respond. Mm.
因此 如果确实发生任何异常活动 我们已准备好做出回应 嗯
O'Leary, your phone's vibrating.
奥利里 你的手♥机♥在震动
When was the last time you charged it? Well, about 13 years ago.
你最后一次充电是什麽时候? 嗯 大约13年前
Aren't the batteries on those things unbelievable?
那些东西上的电池是不是令人难以置信?
Does that strike you as unusual, O'Leary? Um, yes, it does.
你觉得这不寻常吗 奥利里? 嗯 是的 确实如此
Well, I don't know. I've never been to your mum's place before. That could be standard.
好吧 我不知道 我以前从来没有去过你妈妈的地方 那可能是标准的
It is not.
它不是
They're all... They're all connecting.
他们都是... 他们都在连接
I'm not intimidated, um, or worried, really.
我并不害怕 嗯 或者担心 真的
It's playing the game Snake, Minogue. That's exactly like Snake.
它正在玩贪吃蛇游戏, 米洛 这和贪吃蛇一模一样
Well, how do you beat the snake?
那麽 你怎麽打败蛇?
Well, if the snake touches itself, then it dies.
好吧 如果蛇碰到自己 那麽它就会死
Touches itself? No, I'm not getting involved in that.
碰到自己? 不 我不会参与其中
No, if the head touches its body. Well, which part's the head? Well, the bit at the front.
不 如果头部接触到它的身体 那麽 头部是哪个部位? 嗯 前面的位
Yeah, no, I'm gonna outsmart it. How?
是的 不 我会比它更聪明 如何?
Yeah, you're right. I'll just tase it instead.
嗯你是对的 我会代替它
Well, just remember that never seems to go very well.
好吧 请记住 似乎从来都不顺利
It's taken the Taser, O'Leary. It's taken the Taser.
这是泰瑟枪 奥利里 这是泰瑟枪
OK, well, that's not optimum, is it? Make it touch itself!
好吧 那不是最佳选择 是吗? 让它碰到自己!
Out the way! Out the way! Move!
滚开! 滚开! 移♥动♥!
I'm gonna do the splits like jean Claude Van Damme in Timecop. We have to retrieve the Taser!
我会像时空特警(1994年电影)中的 尚-克劳德·范·达美 那样做180度劈腿 我们必须取回泰瑟枪!
I don't have the flexibility! What's the racket going on here, darling?
我不灵活! 这裡发生了什麽事 亲爱的?
Nothing, Mum. It doesn't look like nothing to me.
没什麽 妈妈 这对我来说不像没什麽
It looks like cell phones have turned into a snake and now it's got your gun thingy!
看起来手♥机♥已经变成了一条贪吃蛇 现在它得到了你的枪!
No, look, it's under control! It's totally under control.
不 看 已经控制住了! 它完全在控制之中
Look! Look! It's goin' out the dog door. It's goin' out the dog door!
看! 看! 它正在走出狗门 它要走出狗门了!
Oh my God! All the neighbours are up. Oh...
我的天啊! 所有的邻居都起来了 哦...
Oh, it's got the cat! It's got the cat!
哦 它抓到猫! 它抓到了猫!
Oh, now they've got the neighbour.
哦 现在他们抓到邻居
My God. Oh, I'm going back to bed.
天哪 哦 我要回去睡觉了
Go. Go. Go, go, go, go, go! Requesting backup.
走 走 走 走 走 走 走! 请求支援
In pursuit of a snake that's made out of old cell phones.
追捕一条由旧手♥机♥组成的蛇
It's also commandeered a police Taser.
它也佔有了警用泰瑟枪
In police training, you learn how to deal with every situation,
在警♥察♥培训中 您将学习如何应对各种情况
but I think I must've been sick on this day.
但我想我今天一定是生病了
It's a robot made out of phones, and it's listening to music.
这是一个由手♥机♥组成的机器人 它正在听音乐
hat music's it listening to?
它在听什麽音乐?
What's that?
那是什麽?
Sir! Come down from there!
先生! 从那裡下来!
Hey, that camera's stolen property - as is your entire body!
嘿 那台摄影机是赃物 - 你的整个身体也是!
It would appear that obsolete electronic devices have been moving of their own accord
似乎过时的电子设备已经自行移♥动♥
and combining to form robots here in the Mount Victoria-Matairangi area.
并组合形成机器人在维多利亚山-马泰兰吉地区
Uh, we have no reason to believe, though, that they are dangerous,
呃 我们没有理由相信 不过 他们是危险的
and, uh, our officers are on top of things.
而且 呃 我们的警官是最重要的
Oof. Aargh!
惨 啊!
Get out of it! Off! Off! Uh, update -
离它远一点! 离开! 离开! 呃 更新-
they appear to be indeed dangerous, and, uh... Get off! Get off! Get off!
他们看起来确实很危险 而且 呃... 离开! 离开! 离开!
Get away! Get away! Oh! Oh, holy hika!
逃离! 逃离! 哦! 哦 天啊!
Um, we would strongly recommend that people stay indoors
嗯 我们强烈建议人们留在室内
and away from old cell phones or electronic... Stay. Stay! Stay!
远离旧手♥机♥或电子产品... 停 停! 停!
...appliances in general until further notice. Sarge!
...一般电器 直至另行通知 警佐!
I-I'd better... Sarge, you coming? Sarge?
我、我最好... 警佐 你过来? 警佐?
Hey! Hey, hey! Argo! Look over here!
嘿! 嘿 嘿! 阿尔戈! 看这边!
Look over here! Get-
看这裡! 得到-
Oh. Desist that! Stop tasing my officer!
哦 别这样! 不要再电击我的警官了!
O'Leary! Oi-
奥利里! 呕-
They completely ignore human rules. It's like they've got their own robot laws.
他们完全无视人类的规则 就好像他们有自己的机器人法
Computer mouses? Mice?
电脑滑鼠? 滑鼠们?
What am I meant to do with that? I mean, is that a crime?
我想用它做什麽? 我的意思是 这是犯罪吗?
I'm asking you guys. ls that a crime? I wanna know. Minogue!
我问你们 那是犯罪吗? 我想知道 米洛!
O'Leary. I've just been assaulted by a cell phone robot.
奥利里 我刚刚被手♥机♥机器人袭击了
Well, why didn't you call me for backup? I did.
嗯 你为什麽不叫我支援? 我叫了
Oh, yeah. Well, I turned it off, cos I don't trust it.
哦耶 好吧 我把它关掉了 因为我不相信它
Then maybe don't turn around, but I think you're gonna have to.
那麽也许不要转身 但我认为你不得不转身
A vape-pen robot.
一个电子菸机器人
Seems like it's... like it's looking at you.
好像... 好像在看著你
Yeah, I was thinking that, but it's got no eyes.
是的 我是这麽想的 但它没有眼睛
Well, it's definitely looking more at you than it is at me. It must know you hate vaping.
好吧 它肯定更多地看著你而不是看著我 它一定知道你讨厌电子菸
Where's it going?
它要去哪裡?
Dunno. In pursuit?
不知道 去追捕?
Nah, nah. Looks like it's all right. It knows where it's going. Let's go on.
呐 呐 看起来一切正常 它知道要去哪裡 我们继续
Scanning. I've lost visual, Minogue. Scan the perimeter.
扫描 我失去目击 米洛 扫描周边
Have you got a visual? They seem to have disappeared. Ah, officers.
你有看到吗? 他们似乎已经消失了 啊 警官们
How are we handling this situation? Uh, well, we're a bit stressed.
我们如何处理这种情况? 嗯 我们有点压力
All right. We're wondering what the heck is going on, to be honest, Sarge.
好的 我们想知道到底发生了什麽 老实说 警佐
OK. Uh, I've got a theory about that.
好的 呃 我有一个关于这个的理论
班 警局资讯科技专家
This is Ben. He's part of the Technological Crimes Division.
这是班 他是技术犯罪部门的成员
They don't just hand those out. So, I asked Ben here -
他们不只是发放那些 所以 我在这裡问班 -
could it be possible that the microchips in the cell phones,
手♥机♥中的微晶片有没有可能
could they be communicating with each other and then combining to form more powerful supercomputers,
它们能否相互通信 然后结合起来形成更强大的超级电脑
all right, and those supercomputers, having interacted with human beings over along period of time,
好吧 那些超级电脑 和人类互动了很长时间
they've, effectively, studied us,
他们有效地研究了我们
and therefore, effectively, developed their own artificial intelligence,
因此 有效地开♥发♥了他们自己的人工智能
becoming fully self-aware? Mm.
变得完全自我意识? 嗯
Now tell them exactly what you said to me.
现在告诉他们你对我说的话
Um, I said, 'Probably not.'
嗯 我说 “可能不是”
Which is basically the same thing as saying it's possible, yeah?
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表