剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
嗯 我只是觉得 就像一个老傢伙-你知道的 就像戴夫的爷爷之类
cos he always pops over. Who's Dave? This is Dave.
因为他总是突然出现 戴夫是谁? 这是戴夫
Gidday, Dave. Hi, Dave. Anyway, he started, like,
今天好 戴夫 嗨 戴夫 不管怎样 他开始 就像
pointing at my clothes and stuff and calling me a 'dirty harlot'.
指著我的衣服和东西 说我是'肮髒的妓♥女♥'
Like, do you know what that means? Mm. I've got a fair idea. We do. It's nothing.
比如 你知道那是什麽意思吗? 嗯 我有一个合理的想法 有的 没什麽
I'm sure you're not one. What do you mean by that?
我相信你不是一个 你是什麽意思?
Well, you might be. She might be. I'm- Well, if you are, that's fine.
好吧 你可能是 她可能是 我是- 好吧 如果你是 那很好
I don't even have an issue with it. Is it, like, a bad thing, or-?
我什至没有问题 这是一件坏事 还是-?
It depends on who you are. Depends on- Well, yeah. Well, it's not me.
这取决于你是谁 取决于-嗯 是的 好吧 这不是我
It's not something we condone. Look, it's not me. He dragged us, he put us in here,
这不是我们能宽恕的 看 这不是我 他拖著我们 把我们放在这裡
and now we're locked, and I've got cramps, so I'd really like to get out.
现在我们被锁了 我抽筋了 所以我真的很想出去
I feel uncomfortable. You can get that looked at. It's free for students.
我觉得不舒服 你可以看看 它对学生免费
It's- I don't have crabs; I've got cramp in my foot.
这是- 我没有发牢骚 我的脚抽筋了
Even if you do, it's fine. Oh. Probably- No, I don't have it.
即使你是 也没关係 哦 可能- 不 我没有
We're not here to judge anyone. I don't have it. I don't have crabs. OK, fine. Great.
我们不是来批评任何人的 我没有它 我没有发牢骚 好 很好
Is there anything else you can tell us about him, any other information?
还有什麽你可以告诉我们关于他的事? 还有其他资讯吗?
I think he's behind us, Minogue.
我认为他在我们身后 米洛
Permission not to turn around? Well, you don't need my permission for that,
允许不转身? 好吧 你不需要我的许可
but we are gonna have to look, I'm afraid. Copy that.
但恐怕我们得看看 收到
Visiting hours
访客时间
are over..
结束了..
OK, look, you've illegally detained these people. You're gonna have to come with us.
好吧 你看 你非法拘禁了这些人 你必须和我们一起走
Yeah,you're under arrest, sir.. Oh, aye? Hew
是的 你被捕了 先生.. 哦 是吗? 砍
Hey, you can't touch an officer like that!
嘿 你不能碰那样的警官!
Call yourselves coppers? Those hats are absurd!
称自己为警♥察♥人? 那些帽子太荒谬可笑了!
'Scuse me, now that's just a personal attack, all right? I think we look quite nice.
'对不起 现在这只是人身攻击 好吗? 我觉得我们看起来很不错
Don't fret, young laddie. OK, I'm not fretting, and I'm not a young laddie; I'm a policewoman.
别担心 年轻小伙子 好吧 我没担心 也不是年轻小伙子 我是一名女警♥察♥
A policewoman?! Your comments are offensive, OK? You're being really rude.
女警?! 你的说法很冒犯 好吗? 你真的很没礼貌
Listen, the pair of you.
听著 你们这对
I'm gonna put Wellington back to the way it used to be.
我要把威灵顿恢复到以前的样子
It's like some kind of exhaust fume, you know?
这就像某种废气 你知道吗?
Ugh! Oh, it's like a lorry drove through here.
啊! 哦 就像一辆卡车驶过这裡一样
Well, I mean, this is gonna be harder than we thought.
嗯 我的意思是 这会比我们想像的要难
Obviously, in policing, you've gotta adapt to any situation, and this is quite an unusual one.
很明显 在警务中 你必须适应任何情况 这是一个非常不寻常的情况
Yeah, bit of an issue that he's walking through walls as well.
是的 他也穿过牆壁 这有点问题
Uh, don't know what we're gonna do there, uh, but we'll have to come up with a plan
呃 不知道我们要在那裡做什麽 呃 但我们必须想出一个计划
at some point down the track. Mm. Mm. I mean, obviously, now our focus
将来的某个点 嗯 嗯 我的意思是 显然 现在我们的重点
is to help these young people get out of this cell and make sure that they're feeling OK.
是帮助这些年轻人走出这个牢房♥ 确保他们感觉良好
Huh. It's like a ghost cell.
哼 就像一个鬼牢房♥
But, yeah, obviously, uh, the young people have been freed from their cell,
但是 是的 显然 呃 年轻人已经从牢房♥中解放出来
so that's a good result for us. Mm-hm.
所以这对我们来说是一个很好的结果 嗯嗯
We can further our investigation into the, uh... the older gentleman.
我们可以进一步调查那个 呃... 这位年长的绅士
See you guys. Thanks. Thank you.
各位见 谢谢 谢谢你
'You're not washing the dishes properly. You leave, um,
'你没有正确洗碗 你留下 嗯
'food on the fork.' Did Adam say that? I went into- Yeah.
'叉子上的食物' 亚当有说过吗? 我进去了-是的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah. My brother's always complaining that I don't wash the forks properly.
是的 是啊是啊 是的 我哥哥总是抱怨我没有正确清洗叉子
Personal attacks. That's a personal attack.
人身攻击 那是人身攻击
To me, if there's any food left on the fork,
对我来说 如果叉子上还有食物
it's cos he hasn't dried it properly and got that food off.
是因为他没有把它弄乾 把食物拿掉
Now, that's on him. The tea towel is a cleaning aid. Absolutely, it is.
现在 这取决于他 毛巾是清洁辅助工具 绝对是
People who say that it's not, I disagree. Yeah, I completely disagree.
那些说不是的人 我不同意 是的 我完全不同意
That's what it's there for. I mean, we could get personal, couldn't we,
这就是它的用途 我的意思是 我们可以变得个性化 不是吗?
if we were unprofessional? That's right.
如果我们不专业? 没错
If we wanted to try and pick holes in that guy...
如果我们想尝试在那个人身上挖洞...
Exactly. ...I mean, how easy would that be?
确切地 ...我的意思是 那会有多容易?
'You stink like exhaust fumes, mate.'
'你臭得像废气 伙计'
Completely unhealthy. You know? Um...
完全不健康 你知道吗? 嗯...
'You look like you... you know, you're wearing a cape.'
'你看起来像... 你知道 你穿著斗篷 '
Yeah. I mean, who is he? Red Hiding Hood?
是的 我的意思是 他是谁? 小红帽?
What year is this? 1930? Well-
今年是哪一年? 1930年? 好-
It's not, and that's the point, cos he's a ghost.
不是 这才是重点 因为他是个鬼
I'm taking this really personally. Me too.
我认为这是个人的 我也是
I mean, now it's personal. Yeah. Before it was impersonal, but now...
我的意思是 现在它是个人的 是的 在以前是非个人的 但现在...
威灵顿警局总部
Well, now he's insulted our hats, our ability to do our jobs...
好吧 现在他侮辱了我们的帽子 侮辱了我们完成工作的能力...
So, you know what? It's beyond personal. Exactly.
那麽 你知道吗? 这大于个人恩怨 没错
Yeah. Well, what is beyond personal? Well, this is.
是的 那 什麽大于个人恩怨? 嗯 这是
This is the only thing I've ever heard of that is beyond personal, and it is beyond personal.
这是我唯一听说过的大于个人恩怨的事 大于个人恩怨
Yeah. I mean, what a cheek, havin' a go at our hats.
是的 我的意思是 真是个脸蛋 试一试我们的帽子
He talked about our hats. He talked about you...
他谈到了我们的帽子 他说起你...
...being a man. ...being a rubbish police officer.
...是 ...垃圾警官
I mean, let's go back to the hats, though, for a minute. Did you see his hat?
我是说 我们戴上帽子 一会儿 你看到他的帽子?
I did see his hat, and it- And what did it look like?
我确实看到了他的帽子 它-它看起来像什麽?
Let's be honest - bosom on a head. Absolutely, it did.
老实说 - 抱在头上 绝对 它做到了
God, I'm angry. I'm livid.
天哪 我生气了 我非常气愤
You know what I am? Yeah, he was belittling us. Ropeable.
你知道我是什麽吗? 是的 他在贬低我们 暴怒
Eh? What's going on? Absolutely ropeable. We're ropeable, Sarge,
诶? 到底是怎麽回事? 绝对是暴怒 我们暴怒 警佐
OK? Uh, what happened?
好? 呃 怎麽了?
We have been in a very personal situation. OK.
我们一直处于非常个人的情况 好的
OK? We've been insulted. Insulted.
好? 我们被侮辱了 被侮辱了
We've been belittled. Belittled.
我们被贬低了 轻视
We've been made fun of. We've been mocked.
我们被取笑了 我们被嘲笑了
I'm not overstating it, am I? No, you are not. Absolutely not. We are both-
我没有夸大它 是吗? 不 你不是 绝对不是 我们都是-
'Course I'm not. No. Livid.
'当然我不是 不
Livid. Fuming. Furious.
气愤 发怒 暴怒
I'm sorry to hear this. Would you like me to arrange you a counselor?
我很抱歉听到这个 你想让我给你安排一个辅♥导♥员吗?
Oh, nah. It's just about the hats, really. just about the hats.
哦 不 这只是关于帽子 真的 只是关于帽子
I'd feel silly talking to a counselor about hats. All right, so-
我会觉得和辅♥导♥员谈论帽子很愚蠢 好吧 那-
She'd think I was totally blowing it out of proportion, all proportion. OK, so, how-?
她会认为我完全吹嘘到不成比例 完全不成比例 好的 那麽 如何-?
Ridiculous. I'd be laughed out of the room.
荒谬的 我会被认为荒唐可笑
You been laughed at by a counselor? They're not allowed to laugh at you. I know, but they do.
你被辅♥导♥员嘲笑了吗? 他们不允许嘲笑你 我知道 但他们知道
Happens to me all the time. You should be furious!
一直发生在我身上 你应该生气!
I am. I-l am. I'm internalising it. Do you wanna see the counselor?
我是 我-我是 我正在内化它 你想见辅♥导♥员吗?
Yeah, you should go to the counselor, get it off your chest. Well, I will.
是的 你应该去找辅♥导♥员 把话说出来 嗯 我会的
You must be furious. I'am. Now that you're suggesting it, I-l am,
你一定很生气 我是 既然你提出这个建议 我-我是
but I've got something that might take your mind off being so livid.
但我有一些东西可能会让你不再那麽生气
I've got a update.
我有一个 更新
Does this guy look familiar to you?
你觉得这个人很眼熟吗?
Yeah, that's the guy, Sarge. Yeah, if it was a ghost version of that guy.
是的 就是那个人 警佐 是的 如果这是那个人的鬼版本
In life, he was Constable Bill Miller, Officer 681.
在生活中 他是 比尔·米勒警员 警官681
It says here that he died while on traffic duty in Mt Victoria Tunnel
这裡说他在维多利亚山隧♥道♥执行交通任务时死亡
trying to issue tickets for tooting. Must've been illegal back then.
试图举发按鸣喇叭的罚单 在当时肯定是违法的
Well, yes. So long ago that he's past his use-by date now, so we have to take him right down.
嗯 是 很久以前 他现在已超过使用期限 所以我们必须立即阻止他
Put him in the bin. Take him down where?
把他放在垃圾桶 把他放在哪裡?
Out. Take him out. Take him down. Take him out?
出去 带他出去 拿下他 带他出去?
Yeah, I dunno if that's a good idea. Are we allowed to-? We're not allowed to do that.
是的 我不知道这是否是个好主意 我们可以-? 我们不允许这样做
No. Are we? Nah.
不 是我们吗? 不
OK, so... Are you allowed to keep on being a cop if you're dead?
好吧 所以... 如果你死了 还可以继续当警♥察♥吗?
Not- Is that compulsory? No, no, you don't. No.
不- 这是强制性的吗? 不 不 你没有 不
Is it optional? No. It's not optional?
它是可选的吗? 不 那不是可选的吗?
Well- It's compulsory? Well, once you're dead,
嗯 - 这是强制性的? 那 一旦你死了
you're not employed any more, because you're dead. But he's still being a cop.
你不再受僱 因为你已经死了 但他仍然是一名警♥察♥
Uh, well... well, he's a ghost. I think that's part of the issue. Yeah.
呃 好吧... 好吧 他是个鬼 我认为这是问题的一部分 是的
Well, it is part of the issue, so I'm wondering if I have to also be a ghost cop.
嗯 这是问题的一部分 所以我想知道我是否也必须成为一个鬼警♥察♥
No, you-you're perfectly fine alive. I'm just saying that if you-
不 你-你活得好好 我只是说如果你-
I know I'm fine alive... Yeah.
我知道我活得好好... 没错
...but I'm wondering, when I die, do I have to be a ghost cop? I don't think so.
...但我想知道 当我死的时候 我必须成为一个鬼警♥察♥吗? 我不认为
The labour laws have moved on? Either way, if you're physically not here in this world,
劳基法改了? 不管怎样 如果你身体不在这个世界上
you are no longer employed by us. That's the point.
您不再受僱于我们 这就是我想说的
What if you wanted to still do good policing, even if you were dead?
如果你想继续做好警务工作 即使你死了怎麽办?
The p- We're digressing here, guys, actually. We're digressing.
我们离题了 大伙们 实际上 我们扯远了
All right.
好吧
Bars have been closing down all across downtown Wellington.
威灵顿市中心的酒吧已经关闭
They all correlate with his original beat at the area disturbances have been reported,
它们都与他原来的打击有关 据报导 该地区发生了骚乱
so what I want you guys to do is race down to the next bar in line, which is this one right here.
所以我希望你们做的是跑向名单上的下一家酒吧 就是这裡
The ghost cop is highly dangerous,
鬼警♥察♥非常危险
because he's been threatening floggings and whippings to innocent members of the public.
因为他一直威胁要多股鞭刑和鞭打无辜的大众
OK? What's the difference between flogging and whipping?
好? 多股鞭刑和鞭打有何不同?
I imagine that flogging, uh, involves a flog- Imagine?
我想像多股鞭刑 呃 是用鞭条打 -想像一下?
Whipping would be with a whip, right? It'd be with a whip. We know whip. We know whipping.
鞭打会用鞭子 对吧? 它会用鞭子 我们知道鞭子 我们知道鞭打
Yeah, but flogging's more one of those cat-of-nine-tails. So what do you flog someone with?
是的 但多股鞭刑有像是九尾鞭之一 那你用什麽多股鞭刑别人?
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表