剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
Sounds like you might've entered some kind of fourth dimension.
听起来你可能已经进入了某种第四维度
I'm surprised it didn't do all sorts of weird things to your atomic structure.
我很惊讶它没有对你的原子结构做各种奇怪的事情
Atomic structure feels fine.
原子结构感觉很好
What's an atomic structure? I'll tell you later.
什麽是原子结构? 我稍后会告诉你
Job well done. On to more important business --
干得好 谈更重要的事情-
Secret Santa. Look at that. O'Leary.
秘密圣诞老人 看那个 奥利里
I wonder who could've got me this?
我想知道谁能给我这个?
Scented soaps. Yay.
香氛皂 好极了
Vanilla. Yep. Bit racist.
香草 是的 有点种族歧视
Minogue. Yes!
米洛 是的!
You do know I'm a grown man? Don't... Don't look at me.
你知道我是个成年人吗? 不要... 不要看我
What am I gonna do with this? Must be my turn, then..
我该怎麽办? 那一定要轮到我了
It's rather large and...
它相当大而且...
feels quite... feels quite soft.
感觉挺...挺软的
It can't be.
不可能
It can't be. It's Officer Fuzzypants.
不可能 它是毛毛裤警官
Thank you!
谢谢!
How did you find him?
你是怎麽找到他的?
Merry Christmas, Sarge. - Merry Christmas, Sarge.
圣诞快乐 警佐 - 圣诞快乐 警佐
Case closed.
结案
Boop!
噗!
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表