剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
We'll actually go and look over here.
我们去那边看看
There's a young girl over here.
有个女孩在那
She might have been left behind by her friends, be feeling a bit lost.
估计她被自己朋友抛下了 所以有点迷茫
She might need some sort of assistance.
也许她需要点帮助
Should go and see if she's OK.
应该过去看看她怎麽样
Hello, love.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, there.
你好
She's very quiet. Um...
她有点内向 呃...
Oh. Are you all right?
你还好吗?
I guess that's a no.
恩 不好
I mean, yeah, this is very unusual.
这种情况其实蛮少见的
I mean, that's a lot to come out of quite a small person.
这麽小的人能吐出这麽大的量还是蛮少见的
I think she's clearly quite unwell.
我觉得她确实很不舒服
I mean, we wanna know what's happened to her tonight,
我们想知道她今晚发生了什麽事
and what's made her vomit like this.
到底是什麽导致她吐成这样
Let it out. Get it...
吐出来 吐...
Over that way is better. Get it all out.
吐到那边比较好 对 都吐出来
I'm gonna request for assistance.
我得请求支援了
Minogue, requesting assistance over here.
我是米洛 请求支援
RT: 'Copy, O'Leary, what's your location?'
'收到 你在什麽位置?'
I'm right behind you.
在你背后
'Travelling.'
'移♥动♥中'
Yeah, we've gotta get this girl to her caregivers.
嗯 我们得把这女孩送到她监护人那里
She's- Look, she's really unwell.
她 看起著 她非常不舒服
What's your name, love?
你叫什麽名字 亲爱的?
Bazual of the Unholy Realm.
来自邪恶领域的巴泽尔
We've got B. I've got B-A...
我们有B 我有B-A...
Bazual of the Unholy Realm.
来自邪恶领域的巴泽尔
OK.
好
As members of the New Zealand Police Force,
作为纽西兰警♥察♥局的新晋力量
it's our job to offer support to those in need,
为需要帮忙的人提供支持是我们的职责
uh, and that takes the support and the respect of the community.
这也需要得到社会的尊重与支持
Absolutely. It really does.
没错 确实是这样
Is that the Unholy Realm in Haitaitai?
邪恶领域是在哈泰泰(威灵顿东南郊区)吗?
Officer down.
警员受伤
I've got an officer down.
我这里有警员受伤了
Officer back up!
提供支援!
See, look, he's back up. That was a bit uncalled for.
他变成支援了 有点多馀
Comms, we're bringing in a juvenile female for drunk and disorderly,
总部 我们逮捕了一位严重酗酒的年轻女性
and, uh, charging her with throwing a police officer. Over.
以及 指控她抛飞1位警员 完毕
Do you know how to turn the air-con off at the back?
你知道怎麽能关掉后面的空调吗?
The air-con is off.
空调是关著的啊
Really?
真的?
威灵顿灵异档案
第1季 第1集
Demon Girl
恶魔少女
Big night, Saturday night.
大夜晚 週六夜
A lot of people out drinking,
很多人都跑出来喝酒
but you guys are out there doing some exemplary police work.
但你们在外面却做著模范般的警♥察♥工作
Sevali and Jones apprehended a vandal
赛丽雅和琼斯抓捕了一位破坏者
caught in the act of defacing public property.
因破坏公共财产而被捕
The man was drawing a large penis on a wall.
逮捕时那人正在往牆上画大屌♥
They managed to confiscate the pen,
他们没收了那只笔
and change the drawing into that of a man with a big nose.
然后把画改成了一个有大鼻子的男人
Actually, looking at it now, it, uh...
实际上 现在看起来 呃...
it's not really gender-specific, is it?
没那麽性别针对的明显了 是吧?
They showed initiative, so, uh, well done.
她们表现积极 所以 做得好
Uh, what else?
还有什麽来著?
Five of the seven pairs of trousers that went
7条丢失的裤子 已有5条被找回
missing from Blackfield Menswear on Lambton Quay
从兰姆顿码头(威灵顿市中心)的布莱克菲尔德男装店失踪
were retrieved. Well done, Stevenson and Parker.
做得好 史蒂文森和派克
Ah, hold on.
啊 等等
Parker.
派克
Those aren't uniform pants, are they?
你穿的不是制♥服♥裤吧?
Oh, um, there must have been a mix-up, sir.
噢 呃 一定是搞混了 长官
Is that right? Is that right, Parker?
这样做对吗? 这样做好吗? 派克?
Those are Blackfield Menswear pants, Parker.
那是布莱克菲尔德男装店的裤子 派克
They're not standard police issue, are they?
这样不太符合警♥察♥道德吧?
And where is Stevenson today, Parker?
还有史蒂文森今天去哪里了 派克?
At home on TradeMe.
在家里上"交易我"网站 (纽西兰最大在线拍卖♥♥和分类广♥告♥网站)
Why?
为什麽?
Selling pants.
在卖♥♥裤子
Right, might have to have a little discussion
那待会 稍微谈谈
about this later in my office, yeah?
在我的办公室 好吗?
I'll do a report.
我会做报告的
Good.
很好
Let's get back out there, guys, and remember to be safe, OK?
该重新上岗了 各位 记得要注意安全 好吗?
Dismissed.
解散
Uh, Minogue, O'Leary.
啊 米洛 奥利里
I want to talk to you guys about your report.
我想谈谈你们的报告
Now, what I'm about to show you is top secret.
现在 我要展现给你们的是最高机密
Don't look.
别看
I have security access. A special pin number.
我有安全权限 一个特殊的密♥码♥
Five.
Hey, don't- Shh.
嘿 别- 嘘
Hey, Sarge, you should probably have some more digits in your pin.
警佐 你的密♥码♥应该有好几位数字吧
What, like pin numbers?
什麽意思 就密♥码♥的数字?
Well, like, anyone has a one-in-10 chance of guessing that.
是啊 不然每个人都有十分之一的机会能猜得到密♥码♥
Oh, yeah, of course. There's more numbers involved.
是啊 当然 我的密♥码♥有好几位数字
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.
哔 哔 哔 哔
What is it?
这是什麽?
What you're about to see behind this door is classified.
你在这道门后看到的都是机密
Welcome to the Wellington Police Paranormal Unit.
欢迎来到威灵顿警♥察♥局灵异小组
You are the only two officers to have set foot in this division.
进入这个部门的仅有你们两人
Because of its classified nature?
因为这是机密?
No, I've invited other officers in here. No one wanted to come in here.
不是 我邀请过其他警员 但没人想进来
This is where I file anything unusual;
这里是我记录灵异事件的地方
anything, uh, out of the ordinary that defies worldly explanation.
很多事 各种超常的超过世俗认知的事
Do you believe in ghosts?
你们相信鬼吗?
Not really.
不怎麽信
My brother drew that when he was 10. He saw it in our bathroom.
我弟弟在他10岁的时候画的 画的是他在浴室里看到的东西
I believe this is a UFO.
我相信这是UFO
Um, I believe that's a hubcap.
呃 我觉得这是个轮胎盖
Interested in what you think, Minogue.
对你的想法很感兴趣 米洛
Yeah, I believe it's a hubcap.
嗯 我也觉得这个是轮胎盖
Yeah, well, I don't care what you guys think.
呃 够了 我才不关心你们觉得是什麽
This is the file that pertains to your case.
这是和你们的案子有关的文件
This is a report from 1951.
这是一宗1951年的报道
'The felon spewed gallons of sulphuric vomit, smelling like eggs or Rotorua.'
'一个重犯吐了好几加仑硫磺 闻著就像臭鸡蛋和罗托路亚'
Rotorua 罗托路亚位于纽西兰北岛中部的城市 有独特的地热硫磺景观
This is from 1885.
这宗报道来自1885年
'The lady spoke with a voice bystanders described as that of a course gentleman.
一位女士说话的声音被旁观者描述就像'一个男人'
'She expelled fervent and copious bile. It's odour - that of sulphur.'
'她吐出了炽热而丰富的胆汁 - 散发著硫磺的气味'
Well, that's exactly what happened tonight.
这描述的完全就是今晚发生的事
Now, the name the assailant gave in each case was Bazual of the Unholy Realm.
然后 这些案例中的攻击者给出的名字都是邪恶领域的巴泽尔
Are you joking with us?
你在和我们开玩笑吗?
I don't- I don't joke at work.
我不 -我不开玩笑在工作的时候
Outside of work, I have a observational, absurdist sense of humour-
工作之外 我有一种荒诞的具有观察性的幽默感
sometimes even a little bit risque. Sorry about that.
有时甚至有点下流 很抱歉
Look, I don't give a shit. Are you trying to say that these cases are linked?
听著 我才不在乎 你是想说这几个案子是有联繫的?
In each of the previous cases,
之前的每个案子里
the person claiming to be Bazual performed a human sacrifice - at dawn.
都有一个自称是巴泽尔的人在黎明时进行了活人献祀
I'm just thinking maybe we'd be better off doing something similar to the pants,
我只是在想 也许我们最好不要做那些类似裤子的东西
looking for the pants. We could be out there
我们可以在出去在街上找
on the streets, you know, during the daytime.
在街上 你知道 白天的时候
I'm actually rostered on. It's my turn to get attacked by the police dog.
实际上我被点名了 轮到我被警犬攻击了
Get down to that interrogation room, and check out this Bazual character right now.
去审讯室 现在去查这个巴泽尔是什麽人物
Yep, OK.
好
I'm gonna stay here, and, uh, change the pin number.
我就待在这 呃 换个密♥码♥
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Dismissed.
解散
Yeah, so, we've just been reassigned to the Wellington Paranormal Unit.
对,所以,我们刚被调到了威灵顿警♥察♥局灵异小组
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表