剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
下哈特市
We've been called out to a possible B&E.
我们已经被呼叫参与可能的B&E
Breaking and entering. Not 'B&B'.
破门闯入 不是 “B&B”
That's 'bed and breakfast',
那就是 “床和早餐”
which is not technically a crime.
技术上来说那不是犯罪
Couple have come home from their holiday
夫妇从假期回家
and believe someone might be inside.
并相信有人可能在裡面
Finally! - Hello. Good evening.
终于! - 你好 晚上好
Hi. Good evening. Hey, we- I turned the lights out
你好 晚上好 嘿 我们- 我把灯关了
and locked all the doors and windows before we left, yeah?
在我们离开之前有锁好所有门窗 是吗?
Yep? - Our home is being violated.
是的? -我们的家被闯入了
OK, have you seen any signs of a break-in?
好吧 您看到闯入的迹象了吗?
Someone is in there. We heard them.
有人在裡面 我们听到了
Well, just because you hear something
好吧 不是因为您听到了什麽
doesn't mean it's real. I heard if you put your phone
就意味著它是真的 我听说把你的电♥话♥
into a microwave it recharges it, but...
放入微波炉为它充电 但...
look at the state of that.
看一下状态
Is that a iPhone 12?
那是哀凤12吗?
IPhone 4. - Hey, guys.
哀凤4 - 大家好
IPhone 4? Is it insured? - Who cares about a phone?
哀凤4? 有保险吗? - 谁在乎手♥机♥?
Well, they said I'm not- - There is something in there.
恩 他们说我不在- - 有东西在裡面
Something is in there. - That is actually quite
有东西在裡面 - 其实很
unusual. We'll go and check it out.
不寻常 我们将去检查一下
威灵顿灵异档案
第3季 第1集
The Invisible Fiend
隐形恶魔
So, the property owners have said there's no sign
所以 屋主说没有迹象
of a forced entry, but a big part of our job
是强迫闯入的 但这是我们工作的很大一部分
is what you don't see, so it's 50% deduction,
是您看不到的 那是50%的扣除额
50% negotiation. - And 20% perspiration.
50%的谈判 - 还有20%的汗水
I already did- I already had 100%.
我已经说完了- 我已经拥有100%的了
Why didn't you save some for me?
你为什麽不留一些给我?
Too late. - What about negotiation?
太迟了 - 那谈判呢?
New Zealand Police! Are you gonna come peacefully?
纽西兰警♥察♥! 你要平静的出来吗?
Guess not.
我猜不会
You OK?
你还好吗?
I don't think it's gonna work.
我认为这会有用
Calling for backup.
要求支援
That's not working either.
那也不没用
Do you want the keys?
你想要钥匙吗?
Yes, please. - There we go.
是的 请 - 有了
Good catch.
接得好
That's the car key.
那是车钥匙
It's actually already open.
实际上门已经开了
The police! Comin' in.
警♥察♥! 进来了
Something doesn't feel right.
感觉不对劲
Yeah, it seems like more than a standard break-in.
是的 这似乎超过标准的闯入
O'Leary, look at this. - What is it?
奥利里 看看这个 - 它是什麽?
Sardines and whipped cream. Who would eat that?
沙丁鱼和鲜奶油 谁会吃那个?
No, look. - Blood!
不 看 - 血!
With that amount of blood loss, we're certainly looking at
有了这麽多的失血 肯定我们是看到的
a loss of life.
失去生命
What're you doing? - Tomato sauce.
你在做什麽? - 番茄酱
I mean, anyone that loses that amount of tomato sauce
我的意思是 任何人失去那麽多的番茄酱
won't be happy.
是不会幸福的
Come on, it's upstairs. - Upstairs.
来吧 它在楼上 - 楼上
Shh
嘘
Quiet now.
现在安静
OK, you ready?
好吧 你准备好了吗?
Three, two,
3, 2
Police! - Coming in!
警♥察♥! - 进来了!
What was that?
那是什麽?
I dunno.
我不知道
Keep looking.
继续寻找
Was-Was that you?
那是-是你吗?
No.
不
Something's in here. Do you think it's the ghost?
这裡有东西 你以为是鬼吗?
What?
什麽?
I've trapped it in here.
我把它困在这裡了
You've trapped it in here with us!
你把它跟我们困在这裡了!
I was acting on instinct.
我依本能行动
Wait, wait. Wait.
等等 等待
There. Shh, shh.
那裡 嘘 嘘
Ha!
哈!
Pursuing on foot! - Copy that.
徒步追捕! - 收到
Door! - It's locked!
门! - 锁上的!
We're currently pursuing a suspect who may or may not be
我们目前正在追捕可能或可能不会
a ghost but is definitely invisible.
一个鬼 但绝对是看不见的
I mean, we think we're pursuing it.
我的意思是 我们认为我们正在追捕这一目标
OK. - Go, go!
好的 -走吧!
Hey! - Corner it!
嘿! -围住它!
Don't-Stay there! Stay there!
不要留在那裡! 留在这!
Whoa.
哇
This way! This way!
这边! 这边!
It's going over the fence! - Through the fence!
它越过围牆! - 穿过围牆!
Pursuing on foot! - I'll help you!
徒步追捕! - 我会帮你!
Yeah, push.
是的 推
You've got my foot stuck in the fence!
你把我的脚卡在围牆裡了!
Go! Go!
去! 去!
Coming over, O'Leary!
过来 奥利里!
Go get the car! - Get the car!
去开车! - 开车!
I'll get the car!
我去开车!
Excuse me, sir! Excuse me, sorry,
对不起 先生! 不好意思对不起
did you see an invisible man just walk past here?
您看到一个隐形人走过去吗?
No, I didn't see anything, mate.
不 我什麽也没看到 朋友
Wha-?
什-?
Stay back! Stay back.
留下来! 待会儿
Ha! Got you! You're cornered!
哈! 知道了! 你被围住了!
Nowhere to go! - Who, me?
无处可逃! -谁 我?
What? - Me?
什麽? - 我?
No! - Oh, righto.
不! -哦 对
Not the Taser! That's the last line
不是泰瑟枪! 那是最后一行
of defence, Minogue! - Huh?
防守 米洛! -嗯?
Aarsh! No!
啊! 不!
O'Leary, I got it! I actually got it! Ha!
奥利里 我电到了! 我真的电到了! 哈!
Wha-?
什-?
Minogue!
米洛!
I've got it, O'Leary, I've got it!
我电到了 奥利里 我电到了!
You have to hold on tight, Minogue, OK? Don't let go!
你要紧紧握住 米洛 好吗? 别放手!
No, it's got me, O'Leary. It's got me!
不 它抓住我 奥利里 它抓住我!
OK, just hold on to the Taser. - Don't let it go!
好的 只要抓紧泰瑟枪 - 不要放手!
Now it's got both of us, O'Leary.
现在 它抓住我们俩了 奥利里
It's got both of us! - Hold on, though,
它抓住我们俩! - 等一下
that's what I'm saying. - The tables have turned!
这就是我的意思 - 情势逆转了!
The tables have turned!
情势逆转了!
Hold on to it!
坚持下去!
I've got its legs! - I've got it!
我抓住它的腿! - 我抓住了!
Get it. Get it.
抓住它 抓住它
Get it!
抓住它!
— What?! Help!
什麽?! 帮助!
Aargh!
啊!
Get in the car!
上车!
OK, you've got the right to remain silent.
好的 您有权保持沉默
Does he have the right to remain invisible?
它是否有权保持隐形?
You know the rules better than me, O'Leary.
奥利里 您比我更了解规则
Certainly remaining invisible.
当然仍然隐形
Hey! Whoa.
嘿! 哇
OK, if you could please- - Pretty handsy, this one.
好吧 如果可以的话- - 这个非常好用
...refrain from kicking the back of my seat, please.
...请不要踢我的后座
It ti- - What's-?
是- -什麽?
It tickles! Ugh!
好痒! 啊!
威灵顿警局总部
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表