剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
威灵顿警局 太平间
Who's the, uh, deceased, Sarge?
谁是 呃 死了 警佐?
Well, uh, this may shock you.
嗯 呃 这可能会让你感到震惊
I didn't even know we had a morgue in here.
我什至不知道我们这裡有太平间
Who's this poor guy?
这个可怜的傢伙是谁?
威灵顿灵异档案
第2季 第4集
Copy Cops
克隆警♥察♥
Does that mean I'm dead? Am I a ghost?
这是否意味我已经死了? 我是鬼吗?
No, of course not, Minogue. Obviously you're not dead, Minogue, and you're not a ghost, OK?
不 当然不是 米洛 明明你没死 米洛 你也不是鬼 好吗?
Do you have a twin? No, I'd remember something like that.
你有双胞胎吗? 不 我会记得类似的事情
You'd better show them.
你最好给他们看
That's weird, eh? Mm.
这很奇怪 嗯? 嗯
I've never... I've never seen anything like that in my life.
我从来没有... 我一生中从未见过这样的事情
This is a far-out-there theory, so maybe not for your ears.
这是一个遥远的理论 所以可能不适合你的耳朵
If you could... Please. Thank you.
如果可以的话... 拜託了 谢谢你
Maybe this is Minogue from the future,
也许这是未来的米洛
and he's traveled back to the present, but he died.
他回到现在 但他死了
What happened to my thingy in the future?
我的那个东西在未来怎麽了?
Well, that's what we need to find out. Hmm.
嗯 这就是我们需要查明的 唔
欢迎来到
嘿玛嘿玛
人口 x太多
Looks like a quiet town. Yeah.
看起来是个安静的小镇 是的
Hard to believe that anything out of the ordinary would happen out here -
很难相信这裡会发生任何不寻常的事情-
but then, I guess, it's sometimes the less-suspecting places
where the weirdest stuff happens, isn't it?
但是 我想 有时最奇怪的事情发生在不是那麽可疑的地方 不是吗?
I suspect it's the most-suspecting places where it happens.
我怀疑这是最令人怀疑的地方
嘿玛嘿玛乳业 1907年创立
新鲜牛奶
So, we're here to question the proprietor of the local dairy,
所以 我们在这裡询问当地乳业的老闆
uh, before we head to the spot where the corpse resembling Minogue was found.
呃 在我们前往发现类似米洛的尸体的地方之前
Although it didn't exactly resemble me, did it?
虽然它并不完全像我 是吗?
It sort of vaguely looked like me - sorta like a deader version of me.
它有点像我 - 有点像过世版的我
But we're just gonna pop in here and have a chat to the owner,
see what he can tell us, urn,
但我们只是要来这里和主人聊天 看看他能告诉我们什麽 嗯
about the corpse that resembled me, just to see what he knows.
关于与我相似的尸体 只是为了看看他知道什麽
Urn, I guess while we're here, we could also double this up as lunch
or sort of a morning tea situation.
嗯 我想当我们在这裡的时候 我们也可以把它共用为午餐或某种上午茶的情况
Um, we could both- I thought your brother Adam made your lunch today.
嗯 我们两个都可以- 我以为你哥哥亚当今天帮你你做了午餐
Hmm'
唔'
Hello there.
你好
Gidday, mate. Hi, sir.
今天好 伙计 你好 先生
Have... Have we met before?
有没有... 我们以前见过吗?
Met before? Yeah. Have I met you before?
以前见过吗? 是的 我以前见过你吗?
He looks really familiar. I think I'd remember those eyes.
他看起来真的很熟悉 我想我会记得那双眼睛
OK. Um, look, sir, this might sound a little bit odd,
好的 嗯 听著 先生 这听起来可能有点奇怪
but did you happen to serve a police officer in here yesterday who looked very much like my partner here?
但是你昨天是不是碰巧在这裡服务过一个看起来很像我在这裡的搭档的警官?
So, did you see anything?
所以 你看到什麽了吗?
A police officer that looked quite a bit like my partner here?
一个看起来很像我在这裡的搭档的警♥察♥?
In fact, exactly like him?
其实和他一模一样?
Minogue, we're supposed to be investigating, not buying food.
米洛 我们是来调查 不是买♥♥食物
So you didn't see a police officer who looked just like this?
所以你没有看到一个长得像这样的警♥察♥吗?
You are one of the many.
你是众多人中的一员
Sorry, wh-? One of the many what? You must go to the motel.
对不起 什-? 其中之一是什麽? 你必须去汽车旅馆
No, we're not gonna stay here,
不 我们不会留在这裡
I don't think, mate. There you will find the answers that you seek.
我不认为 伙计 在那裡你会找到你想要的答案
Do you know your food's quite dusty?
你知道你的食物很髒吗?
I'm pretty sure all of it is at least a year old.
我很确定所有这些都至少有1年的历史
Look, um, sir, if you do happen to remember serving a police officer,
听著 呃 先生 如果你碰巧记得为警♥察♥服务
um, please just give me a call on this number.
嗯 请用这个号♥码给我打电♥话♥
Thank you. Yeah. Thanks, mate.
谢谢你 是的 谢了哥们
梅西在哪裡?
700元奖金
Keep an eye out for Maisey? We're not here to investigate cows, Minogue.
注意梅西? 我们不是来调查失踪母牛 米洛
No, I know, but there's a $700 reward, so...
不 我知道 但是牠有700元奖金 所以...
little bit of pocket money? Eh? We'll keep an eye out.
一点零用钱? 诶? 我们会留意的
Look out for a cow with blue earrings.
留意一头戴著蓝色耳环的母牛
I'm sure I've met that guy before. And what was with that 'go to the motel' business?
我确定我以前见过那个人 那'去汽车旅馆'的生意是怎麽回事?
Yeah, well, maybe he's just promoting local businesses. He's doin' a good job.
是的 好吧 也许他只是在推广本地企业 他做得很好
Tell you what, the food was dusty, though. Oh, it was gross.
告诉你什麽 虽然食物是尘土飞扬的 哦 太噁心了
Some of it was so old, it didn't even have an expiry date on it. Yeah, it's interesting, though.
其中一些太旧了 甚至没有到期日 是的 不过这很有趣
I mean, what d'you reckon it means? I'll tell you what it means.
我的意思是 你认为这意味著什麽? 我会告诉你这意味著什麽
It means I'm gonna have to eat this salad that my brother, Adam, made for me.
这意味著我将不得不吃我哥哥亚当为我做的沙拉
I mean, can you call it a salad when it's just leaves? I mean, that's just lettuce leaves.
我的意思是 当它只是叶子时 你能称它为沙拉吗? 我的意思是 那隻是生菜叶
Oh, gross. What?
哦 噁心 什麽?
It's got a slug in it. I hate slugs. Oh.
裡面有一个蛞蝓 我讨厌蛞蝓 哦
Yeah, well, don't waste it. I mean, just eat around it.
是的 好吧 不要浪费它 我的意思是 绕过它就好了
So, we're here where the body of the deceased was found.
所以 我们在这裡发现了死者的尸体
As you can see, the outline of the deceased Minogue
如你所见 已故米洛的轮廓
is in fact the exact same size as the, um...
实际上和那个完全一样 嗯...
as the live Minogue is now. It's a perfect fit, O'Leary.
就像现在的现场米洛一样 这是一个完美的契合 奥利里
Uh, you're not supposed to be in there. Nah, it feels weird.
呃 你不应该在那裡 唔 感觉怪怪的
But you walk down the street, you would think that was me.
但你走在街上 你会认为那是我
Wouldn't you? If you saw that, you'd go, 'Minogue.'
不是吗? 如果你看到了 你会说 '米洛'
Straight away. I'm not sure that- No, not necessarily.
马上 我不确定- 不 不一定
Um, I mean, it was just uncanny that it was exactly the right...
嗯 我的意思是 它完全正确真是太不可思议了...
Uncanny. Yep.
不可思议 是的
绿地汽车旅馆
Oh, look. Reckon that could be the motel that guy was talking about.
哦 看 觉得那可能就是那个傢伙所说的汽车旅馆
Well, surely there's not more than one out here. Wouldn't have thought so,
嗯 当然这裡不会超过一家 没想到
nah, not here. I mean, it certainly does seem like a rather peculiar place.
不 不在这裡 我的意思是 它确实看起来像是一个相当奇特的地方
Mm. I mean, seeing the chalk outline itself is- is rather strange.
嗯 我的意思是 看到粉笔轮廓本身是 - 相当奇怪
It's not the sort of thing that we would do in the city, um, in our policing. Is it?
这不是我们在城市中会做的事情 嗯 在我们的警务中 是吗?
No. Well, it's considered vandalism. It's strictly prohibited.
不 好吧 这被认为是故意破坏 这是严格禁止的
That's- It's only chalk, though, isn't it?
那是- 不过 这只是粉笔 不是吗?
Well, that's what I said, um, but they didn't wanna hear it... Mm.
嗯 这就是我说的 嗯 但他们不想听到... 嗯
...and I spent three days in the cells.
...我在牢房♥裡待了3天
What?
什麽?
What? My hat. Ugh.
什麽? 我的帽子 啊
Slug's back.
蛞蝓回来了
Look. On my hat. Well, just flick... flick it off.
看 在我的帽子上 好吧 只需弹掉... 弹掉它就好了
The slug's off now. If that comes in the car... Look, it's fine. The slug's off.
蛞蝓现在没了 如果那些进到车裡... 看 没问题 蛞蝓没了
hose guys are watching.
那些人在看
Do you promise to-? Open the doors, Minogue. Do you promise-?
你保证-? 打开门 米洛 你保证-?
Are slugs part of the worm family, or are they just snails
蛞蝓是蠕虫家族的一部分 还是只是蜗牛
that don't have shells? Well, no, they're... slugs.
那个没有贝壳? 好吧 不 他们是... 蛞蝓
Yeah, I know they're slugs, but I guess my question is -
是的 我知道它们是蛞蝓 但我想我的问题是-
do we need to have slugs when we've already got snails?
我们还需要有蛞蝓而当我们已经有蜗牛了吗?
I'll google it.
我会谷歌♥它
Do you realise how amazing those things are?
你知道这些东西有多神奇吗?
Do I? It's a muscular foot.
我知道吗? 这是一隻肌肉发达的脚
How much do you need a muscular foot?
你需要多少肌肉发达的脚?
Well, if you've only got that as your whole body, I'd say quite a lot.
好吧 如果你只是把它当作你的整个身体 我会说很多
If you saw a big enormous foot going down the road,
如果你看到一隻巨大的脚走在路上
would you think that was great or gross?
你认为这很棒还是很噁心?
I'd think it was interesting. Hmm. It'd be interesting -
我会认为这很有趣 唔 会很有趣-
Yeah, so there you go. once.
是的 所以你去了 一次
Why only once? We don't need millions of them around the place.
为什麽只有一次? 我们不需要数以百万计的人在这个地方
Well, that- One of them in a zoo, and that's it.
嗯 那个 - 其中一个在动物园裡 就是这样
We could see a documentary on it and leave it at that.
我们可以看一部关于它的纪录片 然后就这样了
Minogue? What? I'm reading about slugs.
米洛? 什麽? 我正在阅读有关蛞蝓的文章
It's quite interesting. See, I didn't realise that slugs actually have green blood.
这很有趣 看 我没有意识到蛞蝓实际上有绿色的血液
O'Leary. Minogue, I - I thought you were staying in the car.
奥利里 米洛 我-我以为你待在车裡
Classic O'Leary.
经典的奥利里
How did you get in here before me?
你是怎麽在我之前进来的?
Mm. Interesting.
嗯 有趣的
It says, 'Slug, or land slug, is a common name
它说 '蛞蝓 或 陆蛞蝓 是一个常见的名称
'for any apparently shell-less terrestrial gastropod mollusc.'
'对于任何明显没有壳的陆生腹足类软体动物 '
Wonder how they all lost their shells. Sad, really.
想知道他们是如何失去外壳的 难过 真的
Certainly not optimal. just part of the job. Well, I guess so.
当然不是最佳的 只是工作的一部分 嗯 我想是的
Still, if they had a shell, they'd seem less gross. I can't touch them.
不过 如果它们有外壳 它们看起来就不那麽噁心了 我不能碰他们
Certainly not optimal. Just part of the job.
当然不是最佳的 只是工作的一部分
It's not optimal, certainly.
这当然不是最佳的
You OK, O'Leary?
你还好吗 奥利里?
Where's our car going? Well, you took off with it.
我们的车要去哪裡? 好吧 你开始了
I was telling you some interesting facts about slugs,
我告诉你一些关于蛞蝓的有趣事实
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表