剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
威灵顿灵异档案
第2季 第7集
Christmas Special
圣诞特辑
威灵顿警局总部
Access granted. - Merry Christmas, Sergeant Maaka.
允许进入 - 圣诞快乐 马卡警佐
Ho. Ho. Ho.
嗬 嗬 嗬
Thank you, computer. And the same to you.
谢谢你 电脑 你也是
O'Leary, Minogue, welcome to the Paranormal Office Christmas party.
奥利里 米洛 欢迎来到灵异小组圣诞派对
You having fun?
你玩得开心吗?
Um, yes. Well, I'm having a lot of fun, as you can see.
嗯 是的 好吧 我玩得很开心 正如你所见
What's the best Christmas present you ever got?
你收到过最好的圣诞礼物是什麽?
Well, one time, when I was 10, I got this really great,
um-- it was, like, a pull-back police motorcycle.
嗯 有一次 当我10岁的时候 我得到了这真的很棒 嗯-- 像一辆回力警用摩托车
It had lights, and you pulled it back, and it drove itself. Yeah.
它有灯 你把它拉回来 它会自己走 是的
Great.
真棒
Minogue. Mum got me school clothes.
米洛 我妈给我买♥♥了校服
I mean, she got me a school uniform for the upcoming year,...
我的意思是 她给我买♥♥了下一年的校服...
...which she said was generous, but I think she's-- No, that's cool.
...她说这很慷慨 但我认为她 - 不 那很酷
Was that gen--? Was that cool?
那很慷-? 那很酷吗?
It was cool. See, one Christmas, I,
这很酷 看 一个圣诞节 我
when I was 6 years old, and I got a teddy bear with a tiny little police uniform.
当我6岁的时候 我得到了一隻泰迪熊 裡面有一件小小的警♥察♥制♥服♥
I loved it so much. It's actually what inspired me to join the police force.
我太喜欢它了 这实际上是激励我加入警♥察♥部队的原因
One day, it went missing. Where did it go?
有一天 它失踪了 它去了哪裡?
I- I don't know that. I launched a full investigation,
我-我不知道 我展开了全面调查
and I even wrote it its own case file, as you can see.
我什至把它写成了自己的卷宗 正如你所看到的
失踪泰迪熊
At the age of 6, you wrote a case file? Yeah.
6岁就写卷宗? 是的
Anyway, I thought that,
反正我是这麽想的
we should do a bit of a Secret Santa.
我们应该做一个秘密圣诞老人
There's only three of us, though, Sarge. It might be a bit obvious. Just humour me, O'Leary.
不过 我们只有3个人 警佐 可能有点明显 让我开心一下 奥利里
'Minogue.'
'米洛'
'O'Leary.' Do we get ourselves presents?
'奥利里' 我们会给自己买♥♥礼物吗?
Well, we'll go again.
嗯 我们再重抽
What should I get Sarge for Secret Santa?
我应该为神秘圣诞老人获得什麽?
Now you've told me it's Sarge. That's who you're buying for.
You're not supposed to let me know.
现在你告诉我它是警佐 那就是你要买♥♥的人 你不应该让我知道
No. I meant...
不 我是说...
if Sarge was my Secret Santa, what would I get him?
如果 警佐 是我的秘密圣诞老人 我会得到他什麽?
He's not my recipient. I know what I'm gonna get the person that I've got.
他不是我的收件人 我知道我要得到的人是什麽
But you're better at keeping secrets than me. Correct.
但是你比我更善于保守秘密 正确的
Car Four, this is comms. Need you to go to the Tawa Mall.
4号♥车 这是通讯 需要你去塔瓦购物中心
Apparently, the Santa there has been making kids cry. Over.
显然 那裡的圣诞老人让孩子们哭了 结束
Yeah, copy that. We're on our way.
是的 收到 我们正在路上
I thought that's what Santas do -- make kids cry.
我认为这就是圣诞老人所做的 -- 让孩子们哭泣
No, they're supposed to make you feel all excited about Christmas.
不 它们应该让你对圣诞节感到兴奋
Yeah, well, that's not what they did. Well, what hap--?
是的 好吧 那不是他们所做的 嗯 怎麽了-?
You'd go there and you'd sit on his knee,... Yeah?
你会去那裡 你会坐在他的膝盖上 ...是吗?
...and then he'd say,'What do you want for Christmas?'
...然后他会说 '圣诞节你想要什麽?
And you'd tell him,... Yeah? Yes? ...and he'd go,
你会告诉他 ... 是吗? 是的? ...他会说
'Don't like your chances, mate.' - What Santa--? -'Not on my watch.'
'不认为你会成功 伙计' - 什麽圣诞老人--? -'在我管辖下'
And then your mum'd come over, and he'd go,'Ho, ho, ho!'
然后你妈妈过来了 他会说'嗬 嗬 嗬!
So these kids shouldn't be so surprised that they're crying, because that's what Santa's for.
所以这些孩子不应该惊讶到他们会哭 因为这就是圣诞老人的目的
OK, I think you've had a bad experience with a really bad Santa.
好吧 我想你和一个非常糟糕的圣诞老人有过不愉快的经历
You reckon Sarge might like some scented soaps? Well, soap's what you get
你认为 警佐 可能喜欢一些香氛皂? 嗯 香氛皂就是你得到的
when you've got no idea what to get someone for Christmas, so... Well, I got my brother Adam some,
当你不知道圣诞节送什麽人时 所以... 好吧 我给我的兄弟亚当一些
and he absolutely loved'em. He was speechless. Really?
他绝对爱它 他哑口无言 真的吗?
Yeah. He opened them up, and he was like...
是的 他打开它们 他就像...
Hi. Can I help you? I'm Ian. I- I represent the mall.
你好 我可以帮你吗? 我是伊恩 我- 我是商场代表
Hey, we've received some complaints.
嘿 我们收到了一些投诉
Apparently, your Santa's been upsetting people?
显然 你的圣诞老人一直在惹恼人们?
Yep. Um, he's... he's just down this way.
是的 嗯 他是... 他就在这边
He's just by the FCK.
他就在FCK旁边
Did you mean the KFC?
你说的是肯德基吗?
Sorry. Just a little bit dyslexic, yeah.
对不起 只是有点阅读障碍 是的
I had to call this guy in last minute,...
我不得不打电♥话♥给这个人在最后一刻...
You will find your photos on the website -- ...and the problem now is
你会在网站上找到你的照片 -- ...现在的问题是
he doesn't seem to leave. and your souls. Return to your pathetic life.
他似乎没有离开 和你的灵魂 回到你悲惨的生活
Bring me the next child! - He doesn't seem very Santa-y.
给我带上下一个孩子! - 他看起来不太像圣诞老人
Yeah, that's been the main problem. I-I wasn't quite sure how to bring it up.
是的 这是主要问题 我 - 我不太确定如何提出它
And did you book this guy? Look again to me! Yep.
你预订了这个人吗? 再给我看看! 是的
Yeah, so-- And you said you're dyslexic? Yes. Yeah.
是的 所以 - 你说你有阅读障碍? 是的 是的
I'm just wondering if maybe you've got your letters a bit muddled up
我只是想知道也许你的信件有点乱
and you've booked Satan instead of Santa. We'll put that away for Georgia.
你预订了撒旦代替圣诞老人 我们会把它送到乔治亚
Yeah.
是的
Obviously, this is not optimum. Um, I don't think Satan should be at a mall,
显然 这不是最优的 嗯 我认为撒旦不应该出现在商场裡
especially not round Christmas time, um, so I think it's important that we now get in there
尤其不是圣诞节期间 嗯 所以我认为我们现在进入那裡很重要
and break this thing up. Minogue? - Have fun with your headless doll!
并打破这件事 米洛? - 和你的无头娃娃玩得开心!
Take away your child -- and bring me the next one!
带走你的孩子 -- 给我带上下一个!
Gidday, mate. Hi. We're from the Wellington Police.
今天好 伙计 你好 我们来自威灵顿警局
How's it going?
怎麽样了?
Good. Good. Pretty good, yep. Yeah. Hey, look-- Hi. Hi.
好的 好的 很不错 是的 是的 嘿 看-- 嗨 你好
...we've just had some complaints.
...我们刚刚收到了一些投诉
Apparently, you've been scaring children.
显然 你一直在吓唬孩子
No, I've...
不 我已经...
Well, I've been scarring children. Misunderstanding. OK, no, actually, that's worse.
好吧 我一直在给孩子留下疤痕 误解 好吧 不 实际上 那更糟
It's just that I was gonna claim this mall to be my foul citadel.
只是我要声称这个购物中心是我的糟糕城♥堡♥
I was gonna take the souls of the damned. Here's one.
我要带走该死的灵魂 这是一个
Yes! Yes, you'll do nicely.
是的! 是的 你会做得很好
Come on, mate. Is this really the place where you wanna start your fiery realm, though? I mean,...
来吧 伙计 不过 这真的是你想要开始你的炽热灵界的地方吗? 我的意思是 ...
It's a shopping mall in Tawa.
它是塔瓦的一个购物中心
Well-- Hey, um, if these guys have booked you,
嗯-- 嘿 嗯 如果这些人已经预订了你
how does that work, exactly? - Have you got an agent, or...?
这到底是怎麽工作的? - 你有业务吗 或者...?
No. I-I was just sitting on my throne in hell,...
不 我-我只是坐在地狱宝座上 ...
...and I was summoned here. OK, so how exactly were you summoned?
...我被召唤到这裡了 好的 那麽你到底是怎麽被召唤的?
By fax. - By fax?!
通过传真 - 通过传真?!
Yup. If you fax Satan,... I appear.
是的 如果你给撒旦传真 ... 我像出现了
Yeah. As soon as they invented it, we got one in hell.
是的 当传真机被发明时 我们在地狱裡也马上有了
Guys. Sorry.
伙计们 对不起
Yes. You're now choking a member of the public,
是的 你现在正在窒息大众一员
you know? OK? That mall manager.
你知道? 好? 那个商场经理
He's not having a nice time up there, OK?
他在那裡很不愉快 好吗?
All right. I just really think, potentially, it's time for you
好的 我只是真的认为 可能是时候了
to go back to hell,... - ...finish off your hell stuff...
回到地狱 ... - ...完成你的地狱东西...
You've had a pretty good run of it today, mate. OK?
你今天玩得很开心 伙计 好?
You're in the wrong suburb. Tawa is not the place for you. Or anyone.
你在错误的郊区 塔瓦不是你的地方 或任何人
Let him go. - OK! All right, all right, all right.
放了他 - 好的! 好吧 好吧 好吧
Look, if you ever need to spice up a party, just give me a fax. I might be interested in that.
听著 如果你需要为派对增添趣味 就给我一份传真 我可能对此感兴趣
I can create havoc on earth,... Yeah?
我可以在地球上制♥造♥破坏... 是吗?
...make fire and blood come out of everything, and, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
...让火和血从一切中冒出来 而且 是的 是的 是的
...also a dubstep DJ. OK. Do people still listen to that?
...也是一个迴响DJ 好的 人们还在听那个吗?
Yeah! - How does that go, again?
是的! - 又如何?
Yeah, you can't dance to it. Also, I'd get your card sorted out.
是的 你不能跳舞 另外 我会把你的名片整理好
If you're representing your business,
如果您代表您的企业
it needs to be a really clean card. Look, there's probably
a place here at the mall you can probably
它需要是一张非常乾淨的名片 看 商场裡可能有一个地方你可以
get some more printed. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Does Sammy still print the...?
多打印一些 耶 耶 耶 萨米还会列印...吗?
Yeah, yeah. OK.
是啊 是啊 好的
Yeah. It's 50% off today.
是的 今天有50%的折扣
Is it? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
You wanna take Satan down there? And you guys can sort it out before he ducks off.
你想把撒旦带到那裡吗? 你们可以在他躲避之前解决它
I'd rather not, to be honest. It's a fair call. Yeah.
老实说 我宁愿不要 这很公平 是的
I mean, he had him by the throat. Look, um,... Yeah, he did.
我的意思是 他掐住了他的喉咙 看 嗯 ... 是的 他做到了
Do you need a lift anywhere, like, to get back down to, hell?
你需要在任何地方乘电梯回到地狱吗?
Nah, nah. I'll just grab an Uber. By the way,
呐 呐 我只会打个优步 顺便一提
one of you two is going to hell.
你们两个中的一个会下地狱
I'll let you enjoy that on the drive home. Two people or--
我会让你在开车回家的路上享受它 两个人或-
We're not playing your game, Satan, OK? OK, all right.
我们不是在玩你的游戏 撒旦 好吗? 好的没问题
Well, I'll see one of you later. Is it her?
好吧 我稍后会见到你们中的一个 是她吗?
See you later. Thank you. Is one of them tall or short?
回头见 谢谢你 其中一个是高还是矮?
Who, who, who, who's it gonna be?
谁 谁 谁 是谁?
Is it the tall one?
它是高的吗?
Is it the short one? Tah-ta-ta!
是短的吗? 哒-哒-哒!
Whoosha-ka-ka, ha-te-fah! Off you go, please, Satan. No, we've had enough. Whoosha-ka-ka, ha-te-fah!
走开 撒旦 不 我们已经受够了
Enjoy the ride home, guys.
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表