剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
and then you turned around and looked at me with your pus-y face,
然后你转过身来 用你那阴森森的脸看著我
and then I got out, and now I'm here. What'd you do that for?
然后我出去了 现在我在这裡 你这样做是为了什麽?
Well, no, cos it wasn't me. Huh?
好吧 不 因为这不是我 嗯?
Well, I just met a copy of you that wasn't dead.
好吧 我刚刚遇到了一个你没有死的拷贝
I think we've stumbled across some sort of cloning scenario.
There are exact copies of us here.
我认为我们偶然发现了某种克隆场景 这裡有我们的精确拷贝
What did the exact copy of me look like? Well, looked like you.
我的确切副本是什麽样的? 嗯 长得像你
Handsome? Kinda like a, you know, constantly surprised Edmund Hillary. Like...
英俊的? 有点像 你知道的 让艾德蒙·希拉里不断惊讶 像...
艾德蒙·希拉里爵士(1919~2008) 纽西兰登山家和探险家 最早成功攀登圣母峰峰顶可证明的记录的人
But how do they know what we look like? I've never been to this town before,
但是他们怎麽知道我们长什麽样呢? 我以前从未去过这个小镇
and I haven't got any friends that do cloning that I know of.
我还没有认识的任何做克隆的朋友
Maybe it's some sort of Jurassic Park situation, and they've got our DNA?
也许这是某种侏罗纪公园的情况 他们有我们的DNA?
They're makin' an army of supercops,
他们正在组建一支超级警♥察♥军队
and they're usin' us as the blueprint.
他们以我们为蓝图
Can you close that? They're really tricky.
你能阖上吗? 他们真的很难关
Kia ora. Sergeant Maaka speaking.
你好(毛利语) 这是马卡警佐
Kia ora, Sarge. It's O'Leary here, from work. Say gidday from me.
你好(毛利语) 警佐 我是工作上的奥利里 听我说今天好
Ah, O'Leary. How's it going over there? Good. Um, Minogue says hi.
啊 奥利里 那边怎麽样? 好的 嗯 米洛打招呼
Um, it's actually pretty, uh... pretty peculiar here.
嗯 它其实相当 呃... 相当奇特
We've identified some people that look exactly like us, and-
我们已经确定了一些与我们长得一模一样的人 并且-
Tell him my theory. Hang on a sec.
告诉他我的理论 等一会儿吧
Uh, and to some degree, they behave like us too. Mm.
呃 在某种程度上 他们的行为也像我们一样 嗯
Um... Tell him my theory.
嗯... 告诉他我的理论
What? My theory about the...
什麽? 我的理论...
Yeah. Um, so, Minogue does have a theory.
是的 嗯 所以 米洛确实有一个理论
Um, he thinks potentially they've used our DNA to make an army of supercops.
嗯 他认为他们可能已经利用我们的DNA 组建了一支超级警♥察♥军队
You gotta go up. Sell it. 'Supercops!' Su-Super cops.
你得要说服人 '超级警♥察♥!' 超级警♥察♥
What, from you two?
什麽 你们俩个?
Hmm...
唔...
Uh, apprehend those clones and bring them into the station.
呃 逮捕那些克隆人并将他们带入警局
Yeah, bringing them back's gonna be a little bit, um... bit tricky,
是的 把它们带回来会有点 嗯... 有点棘手
just because, um, they have- See that?
只是因为 嗯 他们已经-看到了吗?
What? See that? No, I didn't.
什麽? 看到了吗? 不 我没有
Um, they have actually taken our patrol vehicle.
嗯 他们居然拿走了我们的巡逻车
OK. Uh, I'll be there as soon as I can, OK?
好的 呃 我会尽快到的 好吗?
Copy that. Sarge out.
收到 警佐通话完毕
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, 10, 11... Minogue-
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11... 米洛
...12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18... Minogue, what are you doing?
...12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18... 米洛 你在做什麽?
Look, I know there's one of the you's in here, so why don't we just arrest that one?
听著 我知道这裡有一个你 所以我们为什麽不逮捕那个人呢?
Well, I sort of feel like we should arrest the you, because you were the one that stole the car.
好吧 我觉得我们应该逮捕你 因为你是偷车的人
Yeah, but she's gone in the car... Mm.
是的 但她跟车一起不见了... 嗯
...so why don't we just arrest this one over-? OK.
...那我们为什麽不把这个人抓起来呢? 好的
You kinda look like... Not optimal. Not optimal. Not optimal.
你有点像... 不是最佳的 不是最佳的 不是最佳的
...her. Classic O'Leary. Not optimal.
...她 经典的奥利里 不是最佳的
They're the originals. Copy that. Classic O'Leary.
他们是本尊 收到 经典的奥利里
They must be detained. They must be detained. Classic O'Leary. Copy that.
他们必须被拘留 他们必须被拘留 经典的奥利里 收到
They said they're gonna detain us. Right, we've gotta arrest one of them.
他们说他们要拘留我们 对 我们得逮捕其中一个
Not optimal. Not optimal. I'm gonna arrest the me's; you arrest the you's.
不是最佳的 不是最佳的 我要逮捕我的 你逮捕你的
Minogue, you're under arrest for impersonating Minogue.
米洛 你因冒充米洛而被捕
Requesting assistance! Get it off, O'Leary!
请求协助! 放开它 奥利里!
I'm trying! It won't move! Get it off!
我在尝试! 它不动! 甩掉它!
(CHOKES) Go that way, that way, that way. That way, go! Go!
往那边走 那边走 那边走 就这样 走! 走!
You all right? (PANTS) That is assaulting a police officer.
你没事吧? 那是袭击警♥察♥
Yeah, well, it wasn't me. No, I know it wasn't you. It was the alien.
是的 好吧 不是我 不 我知道那不是你 是外星人
It was the clone in my name. It wasn't me. I know.
这是我名下的克隆人 不是我 我知道
They are disrespecting the uniform... Yeah.
他们不尊重制♥服♥... 是的
...and that was completely unsafe. And you -they were disrespecting you,
...那是完全不安全的 而你 -他们不尊重你
and he was disrespecting the relationship that we've got... I know. It's outrageous.
他不尊重我们之间的关係... 我知道 这太离谱了
...because you might be mad at me now.
...因为你现在可能生我的气了
They are the originals. They must be detained. Copy that.
他们是本尊 他们必须被拘留 收到
What? Copy that. Not optimal.
什麽? 收到 不是最佳的
Listen, O'Leary. Travelling. Copy that.
听著 奥利里 旅行 收到
Travelling! Travelling! What's your assessment, O'Leary?
旅行! 旅行! 奥利里 你的评价如何?
Um, I think we should run. Run. Run! Copy that. Copy that.
嗯 我想我们应该跑 跑 跑! 收到 收到
Travelling!
旅行!
Come on, come on. Come on! Come in. Quick, shut the door. Shut the door!
好啦 好啦 来吧! 进来 快 关上门 关门!
Can't believe I lost my cuffs. Don't worry.
简直不敢相信弄丢我的袖口了 别担心
You can get another pair. Well, it comes out of my pay. That's the third time that's happened.
你可以再买♥♥一对 嗯 它来自我的薪水 这是第3次发生
I'm gonna start wearing them now so I don't lose them.
我现在要开始戴它们 所以我不会丢失它们
Look, here's what we're gonna do, OK? I'm gonna write an M on your forehead;
看 这就是我们要做的 好吗? 我要在你的额头上写一个M
you write an O on mine. That way, if we get split up, we'll know who the real us are, OK?
你在我的上面写了一个 O 这样 如果我们分开 我们就会知道谁是真正的我们 好吗?
M for 'me', O for 'other copy'. Minogue, O'Leary. Copy.
M代表'我' O代表'其他拷贝' 米洛 奥利里 收到
There you go.
你去吧
OK. Right, I'm gonna ring Sarge. We need backup. Oh, they got a spa pool.
好的 好的 我要给警佐打电♥话♥ 我们需要支援 哦 他们有水疗池
And it's open 24 hours. You know, most spas,
它是 24小时开放的 你知道 大多数水疗中心
they close at 10pm. Sarge. Yeah, hi, Sarge.
他们晚上10点关门 警佐 是的 你好 警佐
Yeah, it's me. Say hi for me. Say hi for me. Hey- Yeah, um, look-
是的 是我 替我问好 替我问好 嘿- 是的 嗯 看-
Sarge?
警佐?
Sarge? And it's got- They've got three Sky channels as well.
警佐? 也有 - 他们也有3个天空频道
This place isn't bad, actually, except for the clones of us that are trying to kill us.
这个地方其实还不错 除了那些试图杀死我们的克隆人
Anyway, we've gotta find a way out of here. Check the window.
不管怎样 我们得想办法离开这裡 检查窗户
O'Leary? No. No, that's not a good idea. That's no good.
奥利里? 不 不 这不是一个好主意 那不好
OK, um... That looks like the worst place to go.
好吧 嗯... 那看起来是最糟糕的地方
Minogue, we need to find a way out of here. Optimal. Optimal.
米洛 我们得想办法离开这裡 最佳 最佳
Hmm. Copy that.
唔 收到
Thought that was another one of them.
还以为是另外一个
OK, the coast is clear.
好的 海岸很清楚
Minogue!
米洛!
Minogue? MUFFLED: Optimal. MUFFLED: Copy that.
米洛? 低沉:最佳 複制那个
Minogue! Copy that. Optimal.
米洛! 收到 最佳
Copy that. Optimal. Copy that.
收到 最佳 收到
Copy that. Minogue! Optimal. Optimal.
收到 米洛! 最佳 最佳
绿地汽车旅馆
Not optimal. O'Leary. Classic O'Leary.
不是最佳的 奥利里 经典的奥利里
That's so true.
这是真的
You got a great sense of humour, Minogue. Yeah.
你很有幽默感 米洛 是的
O'Leary! jump in. Yeah, O'Leary, jump in. Minogue?
奥利里! 跳进去 是的 奥利里 跳进去 米洛?
Well, you've both got M's on your heads. How can I tell who's who?
好吧 你们俩的头上都有M 我怎麽知道谁是谁?
I'm the Minogue you know. Well, why do you both have an M on your heads?
我是你认识的米洛 那麽 为什麽你们2个头上都有一个M?
Because I put an M on his head. Why would you do that?
因为我在他头上放了一个M 为什麽要这麽做?
Cos it defeats the whole purpose of why I put an M on your head in the first place.
因为它首先违背了我为什麽把M放在你头上的全部目的
Well, it's so I can see him in a crowd, in case we get separated.
嗯 这样我就可以在人群中看到他 以防我们分开
I came down here to check the spa out, we got to talking.
我来这裡检查水疗中心 我们开始交谈
Turns out we got a lot in common. His M stands for 'mate'.
原来我们有很多共同点 他的M代表'伴侣'
Hey, this cloning business is pretty interesting, right?
嘿 这个克隆业务很有趣 对吧?
You guys part of a new batch, or have you been around for a while? Oh. Urn,
你们是新批次的一部分 还是已经有一段时间了? 哦 嗯
ye-yeah- yeah, we're the new batch. Really?
是的 是的 是的 我们是新的一批 真的吗?
You come out pretty good, all things considered,
考虑到所有因素 你表现得很好
cos a lot of the new ones are a bit .
因为很多新的有点
We're gonna start a podcast. It's called Two Minogues in a Spa.
我们要开始播客了 它被称为水疗中心的2个米洛
Or M1 and M2 Talk Rubbish.
或者 M1 和 M2 胡说八道
OK, so, um, what's our plan, again? You know, from one clone to another?
好的 那麽 嗯 我们的计划是什麽? 你知道 从一个克隆到另一个?
Well, no real plans. We just take over country, I guess. Oh, yeah. Take over the country.
嗯 没有真正的计划 我们只是接管国家 我猜 哦耶 接管国家
Can you just remind me again how we're gonna do that? Well, the normal way -
你能再次提醒我们将如何做到这一点吗? 嗯 正常的方式 -
metamorphosising, cloning,
变形 克隆
infiltrate the major cities,
渗透各大城市
take over the humans, eat the humans.
接管人类 吃掉人类
You never mentioned that, Minogue. Yeah, we're gonna talk about it in our podcast.
你从来没有提到过 米洛 是的 我们将在播客中讨论它
Should be pretty easy, considering we're totally indestructible.
考虑到我们是完全坚不可摧的 应该很容易
Yeah. - Ooh. Scuse me.
是的 - 哦 抱歉
Yep. No weaknesses whatsoever.
是的 没有任何弱点
Nothing can kill us.
没有什麽能杀死我们
Nothin'!
没有!
Mate, help me! What's happening, mate?
伙计 帮帮我! 发生什麽事了 伙计?
I think I'm dying! He says he's dying, O'Leary!
我想我快死了! 他说他快死了 奥利里!
Well, look, I'm- what am I supposed to do about it?
好吧 听著 我该怎麽办?
I don't know. Give him mouth-to-mouth.
我不知道 给他嘴对嘴
But look - can you see that? What?
但是你看-你能看到吗? 什麽?
Well, he's collapsed, and now, look, the slugs are eating his body. Help me!
好吧 他已经崩溃了 现在 你看 蛞蝓正在吃他的身体 帮帮我!
Slug got me! Slug! Yeah, he's talkin' about the slugs now.
蛞蝓抓住了我! 蛞蝓! 是的 他现在在谈论蛞蝓
He's saying 'slugs'... Sluuu-!
他在说'蛞蝓'... 蛞-!
Slugs. He's blamin' it on the slugs.
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表