剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
It went a little bit like this. 'Are You Old Enough?' - Dragon.
它有点像这样 “你够老了吗?” - 龙乐团
1978年 纽西兰龙摇滚乐团的一首冠军歌♥曲
That is a very creepy tune. Mm. I mean, how old's she s'posed to be?
这是一个非常令人毛骨悚然的旋律 嗯 我的意思是 她应该几岁?
Anyway, next weird thing that happened, right
I could hear moaning coming from the back seat.
无论如何 接下来发生了一件奇怪的事情 对 - 我可以听到后座传来呻♥吟♥声
Was that a ghost-like kind of moaning, like, 'Ooh',
那是一种鬼般的呻♥吟♥ 比如 “哦”
or was it more of a sexual moaning, like, 'Ooh'?
还是更像是一种性感的呻♥吟♥ 比如 “哦”?
Nah, nah, it was more of, like, a mournful moaning. Like a...
不 不 更像是一种悲哀的呻♥吟♥ 就像...
Mournful moaning.
凄厉的呻♥吟♥
Look, I could hear a voice coming from the car somewhere, all right?
看 我能听到汽车裡从某个地方传来的声音 好吗?
It was telling me to... get out of my car, get out of my car!
它告诉我... 离开我的车 离开我的车!
Hmm.
唔
Mate, have you checked your garage?
I know whenever I think my car's been stolen,
伙计 你检查过你的车♥库♥吗? 我知道每当我认为我的车被偷了
it always ends up being in the garage.
它最终总是在车♥库♥裡
It's not in there, bro. Mm. So this ghost- did it look anything like that?
它不在那裡 兄弟 嗯 所以这个鬼- 看起来像那样吗?
That's a... Pat-Man ghost.
那是...小精灵鬼
Oh yeah. I thought it looked familiar. Put the pad away.
哦耶 我觉得它看起来很熟悉 把本子收好
So, look, we've got some really good information here, so thank you for that,
所以 看 我们这裡有一些非常好的信息 所以谢谢你
um, and we'll just be in touch. We'll be in touch.
嗯 我们会保持联繫 保持联繫
OK? Cheers. Nice socks.
好? 再见 袜子不错
Thanks.
谢谢
So, we've got a young gentleman who believes his car was stolen by an invisible ghost.
所以 我们有一位年轻的绅士 他认为他的车是被一个看不见的鬼偷走了
That's gonna make it very hard to identify the perpetrator,
这将使确定肇事者变得非常困难
and, um- O'Leary. Got reports of a lime-green Nissan 300ZX Z31
还有 嗯-奥利里 收到有关柠檬绿色 日产300ZX Z31的报告
driving with no driver a couple of streets away.
在几条街外没有司机的情况下开车
In pursuit. Getting into the vehicle.
追捕 进入车辆
There it is.
就是它
He's not stopping, is he? No.
它不会停下来 是吧? 不
Car horn plays dragon's 'are you old enough?'
汽车喇叭播放 龙乐团的'你够老了吗?'
Hold on.
等等
Oh my God. There's no one driving it!
我的天啊 没人开车!
Sir or madam, pull over, please!
先生或女士 请靠边停车!
Hold on, O'Leary.
等等 奥利里
No wonder we couldn't see him - he's a kid. What's goin' on, mate?
难怪我们看不到他 - 他还是个孩子 发生什麽事了 小子?
You're driving like a madman out there. It wasn't me.
你开车像个疯子一样 不是我
OK, so, you're sitting there behind the wheel,
好吧 所以 你就坐在方向盘后面
and you're saying it wasn't you driving? Yeah.
你是说那不是你开车? 是的
How old are you, mate? Um, I'm 10.
你几岁了 小子? 嗯 我10岁
10. Mm. Is that old enough to have a driver's licence?
10岁 嗯 年纪够大到可以考驾照?
No. So, the proper age is 15.
不 所以 正确的年龄是15岁
16. 16. Is it?
16岁 16岁 是吧?
Yes. That's gone up.
是的 年龄上升了
16 is the legal driving age in New Zealand. You're nowhere near 16.
16岁是纽西兰的法定驾驶年龄 你离16岁还差得很远
Gonna have to hop out of the car and come with us to the police station, OK?
他要下车和我们一起去警局 好吗?
Or he can just follow us. Minogue, he's 10 years old. He shouldn't be driving the car.
或者他可以跟著我们 米洛 他今年10岁 他不应该开车
You shouldn't be driving the car, mate. Out of the car.
你不应该开车 伙计 下车
So, what our investigation clearly established was that the Nissan ZX
所以 我们的调查清楚地表明 日产 ZX
was in fact not stolen by a ghost at all; it was stolen by a 10-year-old minor,
事实上根本没有被鬼偷走 它被一个10岁的未成年人偷走了
um, who was driving very erratically and very dangerously.
嗯 他开车非常不规律 非常危险
That way? Our role now is to get in touch with the appropriate authorities,
那样? 我们现在的作用是与有关当局取得联繫
um, and make sure that... ...we get him home to his whānau.
嗯 并确保... ...我们带他回家到他的家庭(毛利语)
Minogue? Get him in the car, Minogue! Yep.
米洛? 带他上车 米洛! 是的
And, urn, then hopefully he can get some support and, you know, look at changing his behaviour
而且 呃 然后希望他能得到一些支持 你知道 看看改变他的行为
so that he's acting in a way that is gonna keep his community safe,
所以他的行为会保护他的社区安全
because, end of the day, that kind of driving never ends well.
因为 归根结底 这种驾驶永远不会有好结果
He's got a lot to give, that kid. Awesome.
他有很多东西 那个孩子 惊人的
Why don't you get him back to the station?
你为什麽不把他送回警局?
And I'll get this bad boy back to its rightful owner.
我会把这辆坏男孩带回它的合法主人
Phwoar!
哇!
Wow. Hey? He's done a good job.
哇 嘿? 他做得很好
It's all the little details that really make the difference.
真正产生影响的是所有小细节
It's a, um, dragon. Fluffy dice - classic.
这是一条 嗯 龙 蓬鬆的骰子 - 经典
Bit sticky. Needs a bit of oil.
有点黏 需要一点油
How much do you get paid? Well, I don't do it for the money.
你得到多少报酬? 好吧 我不是为了钱
I do it because I care about my community, and the money's not important to me.
我这样做是因为我关心我的社区 钱对我来说并不重要
It's not very much, to be honest. It's about the same as teaching.
老实说 这不是很多 这与教学大致相同
Are we on TV? Yes, but please don't look at the camera.
我们上电视了吗? 是的 但请不要看摄影机
Shout-out to my mum and my dad and my brother and my sister!
向我的妈妈 爸爸 弟弟和妹妹大喊大叫!
Oh yeah, shout-out to Minogue, uh, and my mum and, uh, Kez.
哦 是的 向米洛大喊大叫 呃 还有我的妈妈 呃 凯兹
Bit of an '80s classic, this.
有点80年代的经典 这个
Steering's a bit wonky, though.
不过 转向有点不稳定
You realise you're too young to drive?
你意识到你太年轻不能开车了吗?
I already told you I wasn't driving. You're insulting me.
我已经告诉过你 我没有开车 你在侮辱我
I'm not insulting you; I'm just trying to get to the bottom of the situation.
我不是在侮辱你 我只是想了解情况的真♥相♥
I mean, why were you in the car? I heard this spooky voice, and then the car took off by itself.
我的意思是 你为什麽在车裡? 我听到这阴森森的声音 然后车子就自动启动了
And what did the voice say? Get out of my car!
那个声音说了什麽? 滚出我的车!
Minogue, can you hear me? Over.
米洛 你能听到我说话吗? 完毕
Get out of my car! Who said that?
滚出我的车! 谁说的?
Was that you? Get out of my car, pig!
那是你吗? 滚出我的车 猪!
Get out!
出去!
O'Leary, the car's being mean to me! It's definitely haunted!
奥利里 这辆车对我很刻薄! 绝对是闹鬼了!
Calm down, Minogue. I can't understand what you're saying. What's that?
冷静点 米洛 我听不懂你在说什麽 那是什麽?
It's definitely haunted! OK, I can't hear you again,
它绝对闹鬼! 好吧 我再也听不到你的声音了
but I think the car might be haunted. See? I told you!
但我认为这辆车可能闹鬼了 看? 我告诉你了!
Get out! Well, how can I get out when you're the one driving?
滚出去! 好吧 你一个人开车 我怎麽出去?
Get out!
滚出去!
Just to summarise - I was returning that car to its rightful owner, uh,
总结一下 - 我把那辆车还给了它的合法主人 呃
when, all of a sudden, it started drivin' itself, speaking to me in a ghostly manner,
然后 突然间 它开始自己开车 用鬼的方式对我说话
uh, and going 60km/h in a 50K zone.
呃 以60公里/小时的速度行驶在限速50公里区域
Um, scared me a bit. As we all know, speeding is completely illegal, uh, and it's not a...
嗯 有点吓到我了 众所周知 超速是完全违法的 呃 而且不是...
it's not the right thing to do.
这不是正确的做法
So I think we can all agree, uh, this Nissan, there's a very good chance that it's haunted,
所以我想我们都同意 呃 这辆日产 很有可能闹鬼
and I think we're gonna go back and see O'Leary and decide what to do next. But, um...
我想我们要回去看看 奥利里 然后决定下一步做什麽 但是 嗯...
...l think on foot's probably the best idea.
...我认为步行可能是最好的主意
O'Leary? That car's haunted.
奥利里? 那辆车闹鬼了
警♥察♥是蓝色 但你不必忧鬱
威灵顿警局总部
So, we've had the car towed back to the owner's house until we can ascertain what's actually going on.
因此 我们已将汽车拖回车主家 直到我们确定实际情况
We've since found that the car was last registered to a Shane Thompson in 1989...
从那以后 我们发现这辆车最后一次注册给 夏恩·汤普森 在1989年...
Mm. ...and back in those days, the car was black.
嗯 ...在以前 这辆车是黑色的
Yeah, it turns out he wrote the car off when he drove off a bank and into the ocean.
是的 事实证明 他把车注销了当他开车离开岸边进入大海
Uh, he accidentally wrote himself off as well.
呃 他不小心把自己也注销了
According to a newspaper report at the time, he was upset,
据当时的报纸报导 他很沮丧
because his girlfriend, a Sharon Hore, had recently dumped him.
因为他的女朋友 莎朗·霍尔 最近甩了他
Mm. So, that's a great use of police technology there - Minogue's using that computer to do the research.
嗯 所以 这是警♥察♥技术的一个很好的用途 - 米洛正在使用那台电脑进行研究
No, this is solitaire. I got Parker to do the research.
不 这是接龙 我叫派克做研究
What, Minogue? Did you just get Parker to do your research for you?
什麽 米洛? 你刚刚叫派克为你做研究了吗?
Yeah, he's real good at it. What's that website you use?
是的 他真的很擅长 你用的那个网站是什麽?
Google. I'm sure that Parker has normal police work to do. All right?
谷歌♥ 我确信派克有正常的警♥察♥工作要做 好的?
In the meantime, uh...
与此同时 呃...
Come closer.
靠近点
Even closer than that.
甚至比这更接近
Actually get physically uncomfortably closer. Oh.
实际上让身体不舒服地靠近 哦
Yeah.Yeah, that's it. That's it. Good.
是的 是的 就是这样 这就对了 好的
Trent Corby just rang the station. His car's just taken off.
特伦·科比刚刚给警局打了电♥话♥ 他的车刚刚开走
Again. Oh.
再说一遍 哦
By itself.
自己开走
Yeah, far out, man, I just heard my wheels revving hard-out and shit.
是的 异乎寻常 伙计 我刚刚听到我的车轮在猛烈地转动 而且很糟糕
Before I knew it, the car just boosted, bro,
在我意识到之前 汽车刚刚加速 兄弟
down the road! Trent, we're too old to understand, all right?
在路上! 特伦 我们太老了 无法理解 好吗?
We don't even know what Snapchat is. Is this Snapchat?
我们甚至不知道 阅后即焚 是什麽 这是 阅后即焚 吗?
No. Hmm? Make a note.
不 嗯? 记录下来
I heard a revving, right, and then I heard a crash,
我听到了加速的声音 对 然后我听到了撞击声
so I came outside to see what the noise was... Hmm?
所以我到外面看看是什麽声音... 嗯?
...and then my car just bursted through the garage!
...然后我的车就衝出了车♥库♥!
O'Leary, that'll be the hole in the garage door there. See?
奥利里 那是车♥库♥门上的洞 看到没?
OK, so which way did it go? That way. OK. Down there and?
好的 开往那裡呢? 这边 好的 在那边?
That way. Right. Thanks very much.
那样 对 非常感谢
To the right. That's left. OK, thank you. See you later.
在右边 就离开了 好的 谢谢 回头见
Thanks, mate. But you guys be careful, eh?
谢了 哥们 但是你们要小心 嗯?
I don't think you guys know what you're dealing with!
我不认为你们知道你们在处理什麽!
If you had a haunted car, where would you go?
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表