剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
有什麽计划?
Basically, what he's done is said there was a plan
基本上 他所做的就是说有一个计划
and then proceeded to leave without telling us what the actual plan was.
然后继续离开 没有告诉我们实际的计划是什麽
It's very hard to, uh, follow a plan when you don't know what a plan is. Mm.
当你不知道什麽是计划时 很难 呃 遵循一个计划 嗯
Um, we'll probably just go back to the police vehicle now
嗯 我们现在可能就回警车了
and try and, uh, work out what the plan is from there.
并尝试 呃 从那裡找出计划是什麽
Um, shouldn't be too hard to catch up with them.
嗯 追上他们应该不难
Why is there that half-bag of chippies in the car?
为什麽车裡有半袋洋芋片?
Well, you've spoiled your birthday present. What?
好吧 你把你的生日礼物弄坏了 什麽?
My birthday was two months ago. And what do you mean half a bag of chippies?
我的生日是2个月前 你说半袋薯片是什麽意思?
Well, I was gonna put them in a bowl. You would never have known.
嗯 我要把它们放在碗裡 你永远不会知道
There they are.
他们在那裡
Parkour! Hey, Sarge, you didn't tell us the plan!
跑酷(城市疾走)! 嘿 警佐 你没有告诉我们计划!
继续跟著
Uh...
呃...
我有办法领先于他
让继续他跟著我
Parkour!
跑酷!
Hey, ghost cop! What was the speed limit in 1930?
嘿 鬼警♥察♥! 1930年的限速是多少?
每小时14英里 (22.53KM)
Ghost
鬼
We're gonna go 15! What?
我们要去15英里! 什麽?
Going 15 now! 15. Parkour.
现在要15英里了! 15英里 跑酷
Marginally faster!
稍微快一点!
Probably shouldn't have raced ahead. Why net? Well, cos now we've lost him.
可能不应该跑在前面 为什麽是网? 好吧 因为现在我们失去了他
Yeah, but this is what happens when you don't share a plan, isn't it? I mean, he can't have got too far.
是的 但是当您不共享计划时会发生这种情况 不是吗? 我的意思是 他不可能走得太远
That's him.
就是他
There he is.
他在那
Might need our assistance. Looks like he's in trouble.
可能需要我们的帮助 看来他有麻烦了
Suspect on foot.
嫌疑犯在步行
Suspect on foot.
嫌疑犯在步行
Come on, officer!
来吧 警官!
Sarge! Hey- guys.
警佐! 大家好
What's the plan, Sarge? Change H! Choose the what?
什麽计划 警佐? 换个H! 选择什麽?
Change the sign! Change the sign? Change the sign!
换个标志! 换标志? 换个标志!
Silly hat!
傻帽!
Aargh!
啊!
Impersonating a police officer! Stupid hats! Quickly, Minogue! Minogue!
冒充警♥察♥! 愚蠢的帽子! 快点 米洛! 米洛!
The malicious bell-ringer. I have you!
恶意敲钟的人 我要抓你!
We're... We're... What Sarge is trying to say is-
我们是... 我们是... 警佐想说的是-
Wh-What are you trying to say? We're really- We're cops! We're...
你-你想说什麽? 我们真的- 我们是警♥察♥! 是...
We're... We're all cops here. But...
我们是...我们都是警♥察♥ 但...
But the thing is you can no longer arrest people. You're not a police officer any more!
但问题是你不能再逮捕人了 你已经不是警♥察♥了!
What d'you mean? I'm a copper.
你什麽意思? 我是警♥察♥人
It's what I've always wanted. I understand, and we all want the same thing.
这是我一直想要的 我明白 我们都想要同样的东西
OK, so, here's what's gonna happen. Constable Miller,
好的 这就是将要发生的事情 米勒警员
I hereby place you in charge of this tunnel.
我在此任命你负责这条隧♥道♥
Excellent. OK.
真棒 好的
Ah, but... but you have to do it invisibly and silently.
啊 但是... 但是你必须在无形中默默地去做
You cannot go distracting drivers with your car-exhaust 1930s outfit, all right?
你不能带著 1930年代汽车尾气的服装去分散司机的注意力 好吗?
No whistle? No whistle.
没有哨子? 没有哨子
All right. Dismissed.
好的 解散
Thank you, Sarge.
谢谢你 警佐
Is he gonna disappear?
他会消失吗?
He's disappeared.
他消失了
请使用你的喇叭 不必要的
Ok.
好的
So, we have removed the no-tooting ban from the Mt Victoria Tunnel.
因此 我们取消维多利亚山隧♥道♥禁止按鸣喇叭的禁令
Uh, once again, the Wellington Police have come up with a perfect solution to the problem.
呃 又一次 威灵顿警方想出了一个完美的解决方案
That's right - by removing the solution we had to another problem. Mm. But that doesn't matter.
没错 - 通过删除解决方案 我们不得不解决另一个问题 嗯 但这没关係
The fact that if we hadn't put that sign up in the first place none of this would've happened
事实上 如果我们没有把那个注册放在首位 这一切都不会发生
is irrelevant. What matters is that we've identified the problem. Mm.
无关紧要 重要的是我们已经确定了问题所在 嗯
That we caused. And, uh, we've caught the menacing ghost.
我们造成的 而且 呃 我们已经抓住了来势汹汹的鬼魂
Mm-hm. Who was actually also a police officer.
嗯 他实际上也是一名警♥察♥
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
But not a very nice police officer. No.
但不是一个好警♥察♥ 不
Job well done. Good result.
做得好 好成果
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表