剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表
不 不 我的意思是 这看起来很明显... 不 不 没错 我们没有
Luckily, the school's website has a Dewey Decimal System layout of their library,
幸运的是 学校的网站上有他们图书馆的杜威十进制佈局
and I worked out that the epicentre of the implosion was the witchcraft and folklore section.
我发现内爆的中心是巫术和民间传说部分
That seems like a needlessly dangerous section to have
这似乎是一个没必要的危险部分
at an all-girls' high school. Mm.Mm.
在女子高中 嗯嗯
I suspect that the girls were dabbling in the dark arts and cast a powerful spell,
我怀疑女孩们在涉足黑魔法并施展了强大的咒语
granting them powerful... powers.
赋予他们强大的... 力量
Do we need to find some sort of counter-spell? Mm. We do.
我们需要找到某种反法术吗? 嗯 我们的确是
Or we could drown them. If they survive, we know they're witches, and then we burn them.
或者我们可以淹死他们 如果他们活下来 我们就知道他们是女巫 然后我们就烧掉他们
Minogue. Minogue, we don't do that- we don't do that to women any more.
Yeah, you're right.
米洛 米洛 我们不会那样做-我们不再对女性那样做 嗯 你是对的
What you should definitely do is head over to that school
你绝对应该去那所学校
and check out that library while no students are there.
并在没有学生的情况下查看该图书馆
Hm. - Dismissed.
嗯 - 解散
And please, no drowning or burning.
请不要溺水或燃烧
圣卡丽埃塔 女子高中
OK, so, we're just making our way to the library now,
好的 所以 我们现在正准备去图书馆
where, hopefully, we can find some sort of counter-spell - in the witchcraft section, we presume.
希望我们可以在那裡找到某种反法术 - 我们假设在巫术部分
Our theory is that if we find that book, then the girls should lose their powers.
我们的理论是 如果我们找到那本书 那麽女孩们就应该失去他们的力量
We just gotta be... We gotta be really careful.
我们必须... 我们必须非常小心
Shh! You gotta be quiet, OK?
嘘! 你要安静 好吗?
You're gonna have to take your shoes off. Are they steel-caps?
你必须脱鞋了 他们是钢头鞋吗?
We have footwear for this kind of- we're police. Take 'em off!
我们有这种鞋类- 我们是警♥察♥ 脱掉它们!
My sources tell me that Brianna with two N's, Briannah with an H
我的消息来源告诉我 布莉安娜 有2个N 布莉安娜翰 有一个H
and Bree-hyphen-Anna are all on a school ball committee,
还有 布莉-连字符-安娜 都在学校舞会委员会
which means we expect they're gonna be in the school hall decorating tonight,
这意味著我们预计他们今晚会在学校礼堂装饰
so we should be safe.
所以我们应该是安全的
Wait, wait, wait, wait. There's someone in the library.
等等 等等 等等 等等 图书馆裡有人
It's them! I think they're holding a book.
是他们! 我想他们拿著一本书
One of us is gonna have to attract their attention,
我们中的一个人将不得不引起他们的注意
and the other person just can quickly grab the book.
而对方刚好可以快速抢书
...recharge our powers. We need to, like, teach those who have wronged us a lesson.
...给我们的力量充电 我们要给那些冤枉我们的人一个教训
Yeah! Which one do you wanna do?
是的! 你想怎麽做?
I'm not bothered. You choose. Eh?
我不打扰 你选 诶?
OK, look, I'll go grab the book; you attract their attention.
好的 看 我去拿书 你吸引了他们的注意力
Awesome book, recharge our powers.
很棒的书 给我们的力量充电
We need to, like, teach those who have wronged us a lesson.
我们要给那些冤枉我们的人一个教训
Awesome book, recharge our powers.
很棒的书 给我们的力量充电
We need to, like, teach those
我们需要 比如 教那些
who have wronged us a lesson. Nice!
谁得罪了我们一个教训 好的!
Awesome book, recharge our powers. We need to, like, teach those who have wronged us a lesson.
很棒的书 给的力量充电 我们要给那些冤枉我们的人一个教训
Awesome book-
很棒的书-
Hey.
嘿
Heard you guys like, um, magic.
听说你们喜欢 嗯 魔术(魔法)
You got any cards or a saw?
你有扑克牌或锯子吗?
Leave us, Officer Minogue! No. No. I'm higher up in the hierarchy.
走开 米洛警官! 不 不 我在等级制度中更高
It goes police officers, and then there's a couple of others, and then it's students, so I'm above you.
是警♥察♥ 然后是其他几个人 然后是学生 所以我在你们之上
I tell you what to do! Now, go home.
我告诉你该怎麽做! 现在 回家
Got it! Ha! Who's got the power now?
知道了! 哈! 现在谁有力量?
Let's go! Let's go! They've still got the power. Go!
我们走吧! 我们走吧! 他们还是有力量的 走!
Go! Go, go, go! Come! Quick, quick, quick, run!
走! 去 去 去! 过来! 快 快 快 快跑!
Go!
跑!
正在追捕布莉安娜们!
不 更正 我们正被追 警佐 请求支援
It won't open! It won't open! This way! Minogue!
打不开! 打不开! 这边走! 米洛!
Hey, Officer Kyle Minogue, you run weird.
嘿 凯莉·米洛警官 你跑的很奇怪
I've got a swayback! It affects my gait!
我有一个摇摆! 它影响我的步态!
Your legs are, like, too short to outrun us, Officer O'Dreary.
你的腿太短了 跑不过我们 奥利里警官
It's the hall. They must've decorated for the school ball. Need to find a way out.
是大厅 他们一定是为学校舞会装饰的 需要寻找出口
It's really nicely done. Well, don't focus on that; try and find a door.
做的真好 好吧 不要专注于此 试著找一扇门
I can't find a door. Where are you? I've got no idea.
我找不到门 你在哪裡? 我不知道
I can't see anything. I can see your torch.
我什麽也看不见 我能看到你的手电筒
Where is-?
在哪裡-?
Minogue and O'Leary
米洛和奥利里
up a tree,
在树上
d-y-
死
I - n - g.
亡了
Dying. Well, better than kissing.
死亡 嗯 比接吻好
Oh, wow. Return our book!
哦 哇 还我们的书!
We are literally like, 'What are you doing with our book, bi(BLEEP)tch?'
我们真的就像 '你在用我们的书做什麽 贱♥人♥?'
just stall them while I'm trying to find a counter-spell. Obviously, the bullying
当我试图找到一个反法术时 就阻止他们 显然 霸凌
and the witchcraft aside, you guys have done a really great job of decorating-
抛开巫术不谈 你们在装饰方面做得非常出色-
Return our book! Just give it to them.
还我们的书! 还给他们
I'm not giving it to them. You know what? One more step
我不会给他们 你知道吗? 再一步
and I'm gonna destroy the source of all your powers, OK?
我要摧毁你所有力量的源泉 好吗?
Ah. The witchy shoe's on the other foot, isn't it?
啊 巫术情况完全反了过来 不是吗?
What are you gonna do now?
你现在要做什麽?
Can you stop wrapping my partner up like that?
你别这样缠著我的伙伴吗?
It's a form of assault. Please desist.
这是一种攻击形式 请停止
Give us the book! It is part of us!
把书给我们! 它是我们的一部分!
All right, that's it. I'm ripping it.
好吧 就是这样 我正在撕它
It's actually way thicker than I anticipated. One page at a time, O'Leary.
它实际上比我预期的要厚得多 一次一页 奥利里
I don't have time to do that. The weak don't survive high school!
我没有时间这样做 弱者无法在高中生存!
OK, right, do you know what? That is about enough of this,
OK? know exactly what's going on here.
好的 对了 你知道吗? 就这些就够了 好吗? 确切地知道这裡发生了什麽
Yes, you've all been bullied, and that is not OK, but now, you're just repeating that negative behaviour.
是的 你们都被欺负了 这不好 但现在 你们只是在重複这种消极行为
You're trying to cover up your own insecurities, and you shouldn't have any of those.
你试图掩盖你自己的不安全感 你不应该有任何这些
Look at all of those badges! You guys are volunteering for library duty.
看看所有这些徽章! 你们是自愿参加图书馆工作的
I'm sure you're doing all sorts of other things that are great things.
我相信你正在做各种各样很棒的事情
You've just fallen into this negative trap of trying to be like everybody else.
你刚刚落入了这个试图像其他人一样的消极陷阱
OK? You don't need to be maiming your peers, stealing chippies,
that kind of thing - going into crime.
好? 你不需要残害你的同龄人 偷窃洋芋片 那种事情-犯罪
That's not what you are. Wrap it up, O'Leary. What-?
那不是你 结束吧 奥利里 什麽-?
Be yourselves. Be unique. Be kind.
做你自己 独一无二 友好
Be strong. Be a little bit nerdy.
要坚强 有点书呆子
Guys, I think she's right. Right?
大伙们 我认为她是对的 对?
But should we kill her anyway?
但无论如何我们应该杀了她吗?
We totally should!
我们真的应该!
O'Leary, step back! Back!
奥利里 退后一步! 后退!
Impressive shot, Officer Minogue. Excellent police work.
令人印象深刻的一击 米洛警官 出色的警♥察♥工作
I was actually aiming for the witches, but... Hm. What?
其实我是瞄准女巫们 但是... 嗯 什麽?
Will you help me down still, though? Well, how?
不过 你还会帮我吗? 怎帮?
You come under me there. Yeah. Yeah, but now you're just standing on me.
你在我下面 是的 是的 但现在你只是站在我身上
Ah! You gotta keep your spine straight.
啊! 你要保持脊椎挺直
There we go. That's it.
开始 这就对了
Ow!
哦!
Huh. It's Sarge. Yeah, sorry I'm late. All the doors were locked.
嗯 是警佐 是的 抱歉我迟到了 所有的门都锁上了
Yeah. What's the situation here, Minogue?
是的 米洛 这裡是什麽情况?
Students became witches. Uh-huh?
学生变成了女巫 嗯?
They started dabbling in the dark arts. Uh-huh.
他们开始涉足黑魔法 嗯
One thing led to another.
自然而然
Not witches any more. Good.
没有女巫了 很好
We'll tell you back at the station. All good.
我们回警局再跟你报告 很好
Let's go. Out this way, please.
我们走吧 请往这边走
Uh, so, obviously, these students - been mucking around with the dark arts,
呃 所以 很明显 这些学生 - 一直在搞黑魔法
uh, which leads to dabbling,
呃 这导致涉猎
and before you know it, you're full-on practising the dark arts.
不知不觉中 你已经全身心地练习黑魔法了
So, what that order is is, uh, mucking around
所以 那个顺序是 呃 乱搞
to dabbling, and then full-on practising.
涉猎 然后全面练习
So I think the moral of the story here is, uh, don't muck around with the dark arts.
所以我认为这裡故事的寓意是 呃 不要与黑魔法搞在一起
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, also.
嗯 还有
Stay in school and, uh, don't do drugs. Kia ora.
留在学校 呃 不要吸毒 再见(毛利语)
So, the girls have been sentenced to community service, which, in our opinion, is a little bit light.
所以 这些女孩被判社区服务 在我们看来 这有点轻
Well, it's not my opinion. I mean, they were certainly...
好吧 这不是我的意见 我的意思是 他们肯定...
they were minors, so there was only so much we could do. Mm. That's right.
他们是未成年人 所以我们能做的只有这麽多 嗯 没错
I mean, as my colleague says, when it comes to adult crimes,
我的意思是 正如我的同事所说 当涉及到成人犯罪时
you should really get an adult sentence, and that hasn't happened here today.
你真的应该得到一个成年人的判决 而今天这裡没有发生这种情况
Yeah, well, I didn't actually say that. I think, obviously, our job as police
是的 好吧 其实我没那麽说 我认为 显然 我们作为警♥察♥的工作
is to come in and try and help communities, and rehabilitation is very important.
是进入并尝试帮助社区 康复非常重要
That's right. On the one hand, you've got rehabilitation;
没错 一方面 你得到了康复
on the other side, you've got justice for the crimes committed,
另一方面 你已伸张正义为你所犯的罪行
and we haven't seen justice served here today.
我们今天还没有看到正义在这裡得到伸张
I mean, the important thing is that we can leave here knowing that this will never, never happen again.
剧集 | 惠灵顿灵异档案(2018) | 导航列表