Previously on "Weeds"
《单身毒妈》前情提要
Can you imagine them? Boy out, jogging with his daddy
真是难以想象 男孩和他爸爸出去慢跑
Boom, Daddy drops.
突然 爸爸倒下了
If my husband dropped dead,
如果我丈夫突然暴毙
I'd suck out, lift up and inject anything that moves.
我肯定会吞云吐雾 沉迷毒品 破罐子破摔
I heard there was nothing.
我听说一点钱也没留下
I wonder how she's getting by.
我想知道她是怎么撑下去的
Drugs sell themselves biscuit
大♥麻♥好自然卖♥♥得快
"Keep kids off drugs" cries the pot-dealing mom.
毒贩老妈大声疾呼 "让毒品远离孩子"
If it gets you through the night... good for you, Nanc'.
不过你要能睡得安稳 我就佩服你 南希
Can we have sex in your house?
我们能在你家做♥爱♥吗
Nice
真有你们的
Her husband's boning the tennis pro.
她老公跟那个网球选手有染
Oh my God!
老天啊
And 5, 6, 7, 8.
五 六 七 八
Down, ladies.
再低点 姑娘们
And go!
走
Give me shoulders. Give me attitude.
注意肩膀 注意姿势
Head down, ladies.
头低下去 姑娘们
You know about Celia's husband?
你们听说西莉亚丈夫的事了吗
Sleeping with the tennis pro.
和网球教练上♥床♥了
He's homosexual?
他是个基佬吗
Not Victor, the oriental girl.
不是和维克多 是那个东方女孩儿
Helen Chen? She completely transformed my serve.
海伦·陈 她让我发球突飞猛进
I hope they don't fire her.
希望他们别炒了她
Ladies...
女士们
throwing stones in the glassroom.
干嘛对着玻璃吐口水
No, gossiping about Celia.
没 说西莉亚的八卦呢
Lovely.
真好啊
Come on, Nancy, it's harmless fun.
别这样 南希 这又无伤大雅
Probably not for Celia.
对西莉亚来说可就不一定咯
Oh, please!
得了吧
Celia wasn't programmed to feel.
西莉亚早就麻木了
Why don't you chat about who your husband are fucking.
你们怎么不聊聊你们自己的老公在外面的风流韵事
Look, here come girls.
看呐 姑娘们出来了
You take care, Nancy.
你要小心点哦 南希
It must be so hard for you being all alone.
你一个人挺不容易的
God bless.
愿上帝保佑你
Mom?
妈
I thought Blanca was picking me up after school.
我以为是布兰卡来接我放学呢
Yes, well, surprise!
是啊 很惊喜吧
Blanca had to take your sister to the airport.
布兰卡要带你姐姐去机场
The airport?
机场
Where is she going?
她要去哪儿
Quinn is on her way to boarding school in Mexico.
奎恩要去墨西哥的一个寄宿学校上学
She didn't say anything.
但她都没跟我道别啊
Yeah, well, not a sentimentalist your sister.
没错 你姐又不是个多愁善感的人
Can we talk about this in the car?
我们能不能上车了再说
But...
但...
But in the car.
上车再说
Go and change your clothes.
去把衣服换好
I'll meet you at the desk. Go on.
我会在前台等你 去吧
The karate class will be starting in just a minute.
空手道课马上就要开始咯
Mr. Saint Denis, so nice to see you.
圣·丹尼斯先生 见到你很高兴
Always a pleasure, Mrs. Botwin.
我也很高兴见到你 伯特温女士
Shane is doing very well in karate.
希恩在空手道课上表现的非常好
I'm so glad to hear that.
很高兴你这么说
Mom, the lady at the desk says you need to pay.
妈 前台的阿姨说要你去付钱
I already checked last week.
我上周已经付过钱了
She said your check didn't clear.
她说钱没结清
There must be some explanation.
这肯定有原因的
Yeah, you don't have any money in your checking account.
没错 你户头上没钱了
I'll go to the desk and straighten everything out. Go back to class.
我这就去前台把帐结了 你回去上课吧
I gotta pee.
我要小便
Fine, hurry up.
好吧 快去快回
Hold up the bell. Remember to hold the bell,
提着裤带 记着提裤带
so it doen't get wet.
这样才不会弄湿
Mom!
妈
Hey, Nancy.
南希 你好
Hi, Celia.
你好 西莉亚
Nancy, hey! Check this out!
南希 快看看这个
Shit, Nancy! I am so sorry.
靠 南希 真不好意思
What did you just chuck at my face?
刚打我脸上的是什么东西啊
It's called a roomerang and when you throw it,
这叫回旋镖 扔出去之后
it's supposed to come back to you...
它还会回到你手里
when someone else's face doesn't get in the way.
当然 要是打在某人的脸上就飞不回来了
But I'm not saying you did that on purpose.
我不是说你是故意的
Can I have a tissue?
能不能给我张纸巾
Oh, sure.
哦 当然
Doug, we need to talk.
道格 我们得谈谈
Oh, no. No, no.
别 千万别
Don't tell me you're dry.
别跟我说你没货了
Not dry, Doug. I'm broke.
不是没货 我破产了
Thank God!
谢天谢地
Maybe I should save some money by firing my accountant
或许我该把我的会计给炒了 这样还能省点钱
Okay, let's not get carried away.
咱废话别扯远了
We should brainstorm on this.
我们要想些好点子
Have some dialog, confab, powwow.
坐下来好好谈谈
I can't believe I trust you with my money,
难以置信 我居然放心把钱交给你
you're an idiot.
你这个蠢货
I'm an idiot savant.
可我至少还是个专家
Say what you want about me personally.
当我的面随你怎么说
But I'm a great fucking CPA.
但我的确是个很牛逼的注册会计师
You won't let me deposit cash in my checking account.
你都不让我把钱存进活期户头
I'm running all over town paying my bills in cash.
我现在得到处带着现金付钱
Because I can't have a paper trail of cash deposit.
因为我不能让人查到你的现金存取记录
You gotta trust me on this.
你得相信我
What am I supposed to do? Sell my house?
那我该怎么办 卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
How about Lupita, your housekeeper?
辞了洛皮塔怎么样 你家保姆
She's like family.
她就像我家人一样
Besides her daughter is still in poor boarding school
而且她女儿还在那破烂寄宿学校上学
I started selling so I can maintain my life style.
我卖♥♥那玩意儿是想维持现在的生活
not dismantle it.
而不是毁了现在的生活
Well, you're gonna have to sell more.
那你还得多卖♥♥点
Nancy, it's the oldest rule in business.
南希 这可是商场上的古训
Buy low, sell high.
低价买♥♥ 高价卖♥♥
Did you get it? Sell high!
明白了吗 高价卖♥♥[High 双关 同"兴奋
If you ever make a business card, you could use that.
你可以给自己设计个名片试试
Doug...
道格
Okay.
好吧
Alright, listen.
好吧 听着
I've been working on setting up a small business loan for you
我正在帮你搞小型企业贷款
so we can have a front to launder money through
我们可以借此掩人耳目 进行洗钱活动
This way you can replenish your checking account, pay some bills.
这样才能填满账户 支付账单
and boom! Bob's your uncle!
财源滚滚来 一切都会好起来的
What is my legitimate small business?
那我的合法小公♥司♥是什么
I don't know.
不知道
Pick something. Paperwork is all the same.
胡编乱造呗 那些书面材料都是千篇一律
Just let me know what you want.
让我知道你想怎么搞就行
Could my cover business eventually become my real business?
那我的假公♥司♥最后会不会变假成真
In this economy, small businesses are fucked.
在这种经济状况下 小公♥司♥没戏
But that would be good for us, don't worry about it.
但这对我们有益 别担心
Just pick something with low inventory. Okay?
只要找些低库存的企业就行
I'm so screwed.
我简直要疯了
No, stop that! Everything is gonna be great!
别这样 一切都会好的
I'm guaranteeing you at least 7 customers at tomorrow's game.
我保证明天起码有7人投资
Oh and if you could be here by 8, that would be perfecto.
还有 如果你明天能八点前到就完美了
How about a little cash upfront?
那你能不能先预支点现金呢
Sure.
当然可以
Ah shit! I'm all taped out.
靠 没票子了
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表