Previously on Weeds:
《单身毒妈》前情提要
My therapist says
我的心理医生说
I'm just acting out because my dad's dead.
我的过激行为是因为我爸爸的死
You just called me a dealer.
你刚才称呼我为毒贩子
You are a dealer.
你本来就是啊
I'm a mother
我是个母亲
who happens to distribute illegal products
只是被我那可疑的会计陷害
through a sham bakery...
在暗地里
...set up by my ethically questionable CPA.
分销违法物品罢了
The puppies are coming off, Nance.
南希 我的咪♥咪♥就快没了
Chemo is not gonna be another excuse
你这个自私的贱女人
for you to act like a selfish fucking bitch.
你可别再拿化疗当借口了
Just Im'ing my girlfriend.
我爱我的女朋友
Megan. She's deaf.
梅根 他是个聋子
Who would do this?
这是谁干的
Pennies!
好多金币
Alejandro, isn't it?
你是阿莱坚多吧
You're slinging in my territory, you owe me rent.
你在我的地盘做交易 你欠我租金
I don't owe you shit.
我欠你个屁
Then what do you want to do about it?
那你想怎么办
Hi!
你好
Yeah. Yes, you can help me.
是的 对 帮我个忙
You can stop sending me your catalogues.
别再给我寄你们的手册了
Why? Because I'm dead.
为什么 因为我死了
Yeah. Yes, that's right. Judah Botwin is dead.
对 没错 吉达·伯特温已经死了
Type it in and quit sending your shit to a corpse!
记住了 别再给死人寄东西
Lupita, you gotta throw out
洛皮塔 把他们
all the junk mail that comes for dad, okay?
寄给爸爸的垃圾邮件都丢了好吗
Okay, Silas. Okay.
好的 塞拉斯 知道了
Good morning!
早上好
I'm gonna be at Megan's tonight.
我今晚去梅根家
You're sure it's okay with her parents?
你确定跟他父母不介意吧
Yeah. Are you kidding?
是啊 你开玩笑吧
Megan's one of three girls.
梅根家有三姐妹
Her dad loves having me over.
他爸爸很欢迎我去做客
Does he know what you do with his daughter?
他知道你和他女儿的事儿吗
Mom! He's really cool. He's teaching me how to box.
妈妈 他很酷的 他教我怎么打拳击
Just want you to know I can kick your ass.
但我还是可以揍你的
Here. Serena gave me this
这个 阿莱坚多托塞丽娜
to give to you from Alejandro.
让我把这个交给你
Alejandro?
阿莱坚多
Serena's cousin. What you do?
塞丽娜的表兄 你跟他怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
First he give you pennies,
他先是给你很多金币
now he give you panties.
现在又送你内♥裤♥
What you do?
你们俩怎么了
It must be some mistake, nothing.
肯定是有误会 没什么
Take it away. Take it back.
拿走它 给他送回去
The fuck are you doing? I just...
你在干什么 我只是
Get the hell out of my room!
快点给我走开
You're late.
你迟到了
For what? Do I have a court date?
迟到什么了 今天我要出庭吗
The bakery.
去面包店
Oh shit!
妈的
Is that today? Kidding!
是今天吗 我开玩笑的
Besides who cares?
谁会关心呢
It's not even a real bakery.
这都不是真正的面包店
It's a "Fakery".
冒牌货罢了
Which will be more than obvious
如果在开张之日没有人出现的话
if no one shows up on the day that it opens.
那就假得太明显了
Now go! You promised.
现在就去 你答应过我的
All right, let me choke down some java.
好吧 让我喝点咖啡
At what time are you gonna be there?
你几点过去
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
I have to take Shane to school and...
我要带希恩去学校 然后
go by Heylia's, make a drop to Sanjay and...
拜访海莉亚 到桑贾伊那去一趟
Shane, let's go!
希恩 该走了
How did it go with Shane's shrink yesterday?
希恩昨天得心理咨♥询♥进展如何
The doctor wants to put him on anti-depressants.
医生建议他服用抗抑郁药
Drugs are not the answer.
药物不能解决一切问题
This from the king of all things mind-altering.
这话竟出自一个嗑药狂之口
Illegal drugs not this prescription, antidepressants zombie shit.
非法药物可不在这抗抑郁药的处方之内
That fries your brain.
你脑子烧坏掉了
Weed makes you hungry and happy
大♥麻♥让你充满渴望 心情愉悦
and in your case financially solvent.
还解决了你资金上的问题
He bit a kid in the foot last week.
上周他咬了一个孩子的脚
Oh God! I wish I'd been there!
天啊 我真希望我当时在场
Andy, it's not funny.
安迪 这一点都不好笑
He's 10 years old and his dad died.
他才十岁 父亲死了
Drugging him so he acts
给他吃药而让他的行为
like everything's fine is totally fucked up.
像正常人一样 这完全在胡扯
When my ferret killed himself a few years ago,
几年前 我的雪貂自杀了
I took Celexa.
我服用抗忧郁药
I gained 40 pounds, I couldn't ejaculate.
我重了40磅 还不能射♥精♥
Is that what you want for your son?
你想你儿子也这样吗
Fuck off!
够了没
And anyway the doctor says that
还有 医生说
it's just temporary 'till his
这只是暂时的服用 直到
neurotransmitters realign themselves or some...
神经传递素重新对位 或者说
shit like that.
恢复正常那样子
See! Even you don't believe it!
看吧 连你也不相信
Trust me, those anti-depressants are evil.
相信我 这些抗抑郁药可怕的不得了
He does not need them.
他不需要这些药
Mind your own business, maybe I wanna be on drugs.
管好你自己吧 可能我的确需要这药
Excuse me!
你说什么
Carrie Phillips started taking Zoloft
嘉莉菲·利普斯服用舍曲林后
so she wouldn't cut herself anymore...
她就不再割自己了
Now she's in a band!
现在她都加入乐队了
Can she ejaculate? Andy!
她能射♥精♥吗 安迪
Okay. Ignore the voice of reason. Drug your child.
好吧 当我没说过 给你的孩子服药吧
Let him wander through his youth like a robot.
让他的童年就像机器人一样度过吧
Yeah, let me.
是啊 给我吃吧
Come on, mom. Say yes to drugs.
快点嘛 妈妈 同意我吃药吧
City council approved the sale
地方议会对我们出♥售♥高尔夫球场
of our golf course to Summer Canyon.
给萨默·坎宁提起了诉讼
I gotta talk to Doug about this.
我要跟道格谈谈这事
Why?
为什么呢
My green's fee is coming up.
我又该收果岭费了
I'm getting cytotoxic chemicals pumped
我正在注射有细胞毒性的化学物质
into my blood stream
进入我的血液里
and you're worried about the price of putting.
你却在担心你的投资费用
Fuck Apprentice. You see Survivor last night?
该死的《学徒》 昨晚你看《幸存者》了吗
With the guy who eat the chipmunk?
就是那个吃花栗鼠的吗
No, that's Fear Factor.
不 那是《谁敢来挑战》
Survivor's on the island.
《幸存者》是在岛上的
Guys!
伙计们
How about concentrating on this survivor for a minute?
花点心思在这名"幸存者"身上好吗
We won't be long.
我们马上就回来
Oh shit! My deposition.
该死的 我的宣誓作证落下了
Go. I'll take a cab home.
去吧 我打车回家
I can't just leave you here.
我不能把你留在这儿
I'll be fine.
我没事的
I'll call and check up on you, okay?
我会打电♥话♥来了解情况的 好吗
Okay.
好吧
So their reward was 3 crispy cream donuts.
奖品是三个脆皮奶油甜甜圈
Three fucking donuts!
三个该死的甜甜圈
If I'm gonna sit in a tree in the jungle
如果我两天都
for 2 days straight with no food
呆坐在树丛中 没有吃的
having to take a shit like an owl...
像个猫头鹰一样盯着
Excuse me!
打扰下
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表