Me?
我
Psychotic.
疯言疯语
You used to open the back of the scale with a butter knife
以前我给你称体重的时候 你总是事先用
and pull out the springs before I weighed you.
黄油刀把秤拆了 把里面的弹簧拿走
I went through two dozens scales before I figured it out.
在我搞清怎么回事之前 我整整买♥♥了2打秤
You did that?
这是你干的
Yeah, I used to drive your grandmother crazy
是啊 我以前经常让你祖母抓狂
because she's cheap.
因为她太小气了
You've never appreciated my good nature.
你从来就没有尊重过我善良的本意
Unlike Mr. Daniels.
肯定和丹尼斯先生不一样
The cripple.
那个跛子
How dare you?
你怎么敢这么说
Mr. Daniels adores and cherishes me
丹尼斯先生喜欢我 珍惜我
even with his unusually large head.
虽然他的脑袋比别人要大的多
I have nothing more to say.
我对你无话可说了
Finally.
终于闭嘴了
I'm going for my power walk now.
我现在要去竞走了
I suppose none of you wants to join me in with this sensible,
我想 你们肯定不愿和我来做这
healthy activity, huh?
对身体有益的运动
Best friends for life!
一辈子的好朋友
Yeah! Best friends for life!
没错 一辈子的好朋友
It's okay.
没事的
It'll be our little secret.
这是我们之间的小秘密
This has never happened to me before.
我从来没有经历过这种事情
It's not okay.
这真的有关系
It's probably for the best.
也许我最好这么说
I was getting bored.
我已经厌倦了和你做♥爱♥
I mean...
我是说
It was fun and it was great.
和你上♥床♥很开心 很棒
I mean, gosh, thanks for everything, Andy.
天啊 谢谢你所做的一切 安迪
It's not okay.
真的有关系
Oh, and please promise me you won't say anything to Nancy.
求求你 答应我 别把这事告诉南希
I wouldn't want anything that happened between us
我不希望我们之间的事情
to affect the boys' friendship.
影响到孩子们之间的友谊
Shane and Max really click.
希恩和马克斯很玩得来
It's not okay.
真的有关系
Who you pissed off?
谁惹你了
What?
什么
Nobody. It was just kids.
就是群孩子
Somebody mad at you girl.
有人对你很生气 姑娘
What you going on about, Conrad?
你都知道什么 康纳德
Somebody pennied that girl's ride.
有人用铜币划了这姑娘的车
Hell!
见鬼了
Here goes my collateral.
估计接下来就轮到我了
No. Nobody.
不会的
It was just kids at Valley State playing a prank.
这只是山谷州立大学的孩子们的恶作剧
No, someone's hating.
不 有人眼红了
You better slow your roll.
你最好收敛点
You pissed off somebody.
你肯定是惹恼了谁
Probably another dealer.
说不定就是另外一个毒贩子
No, no, everything's going really well.
没有 没有 一切进展顺利
I'm outsourcing to build my pyramid.
我在逐步构建我自己的"金字塔"
Took the Egyptians centuries to build theirs.
去埃及时代建金字塔吧
I appreciate your concern.
谢谢你的忠告
Everything's going fine.
一切都会没事的
That girl's got too much hubris.
这姑娘太狂妄自大了
This is so not okay.
这真的有关系
Hey, sweety.
嘿 甜心
Look mom! I've got a 98 on my Science test.
快看啊 妈妈 我科学考了98分
That's great, sweety. Did you show your uncle Andy?
真棒 甜心 你给安迪叔叔看了没
No.
还没有
Good job!
干得好
I made two wrong just like you said.
我像你说的那样 故意写错了两个地方
Just to make it look real.
让这成绩看上去更像真的
Stick with me, kid, you'll be going to Berkeley.
跟着我 孩子 你肯定能进伯克利大学
I heard about your little problem.
我听说了你的小问题
Don't worry. I'm sure it was just a one-time thing.
别担心 这只是暂时性的问题
Although...
当然
sometimes...
有时候
these little problems can last a long time.
这些小问题会困扰我们很长时间
Anyway, thanks for taking one for the team.
不管怎样 感谢你为了大我牺牲小我
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表