Previously on "Weeds"
《单身毒妈》前情提要
I want a race.
我要涨薪
Shane shot a mountain lion.
希恩杀了一头狮子
He wrote a gangster rap.
写了首黑帮饶舌诗
Now he's making terrorist videos.
现在又迷上了拍摄恐♥怖♥分♥子♥短片
I have cancer and jungle fever
我得了癌症和丛林热
and tonight one of them is gonna get cured.
今晚我至少要
is going to get cured.
彻底驱走一个病魔
You have a husband.
你可是有妇之夫
You got a man?
你有男人吗
He died of heart attack.
他死于心脏病
Crap. Who would do this?
见鬼 这是谁干的
Pennies.
满地金币
Somebody's mad at you, girl.
有人看你不爽 姑娘
He's got a karate tournament.
他一会儿要参加空手道比赛
Good morning, I'm Andrew Botwin.
早上好 我是安德鲁·伯特温
On behalf on myself and my absent father
谨代表我和我缺席的父亲
who's at the final table of the Foxworth 2005
他在参加福克斯沃思2005
pot-limit hold 'em classic...
德州扑克决赛 想永垂青史
Good luck, dad.
祝好运 老爸
Judah was what the world would call a man.
吉达是真正的男子汉
Jesus!
天啊
A man who...did things.
一个有所作为的男子汉
He was an engineer, a husband,
他生前是位工程师 丈夫
a father.
还是位父亲
I'm not any of those things.
而我一项称号♥都配不上
He was my brother and he's buried next to my mom, my uncle Sully.
他是我兄弟 葬于我母亲和叔叔萨利旁边
Too away from Walter Matthau.
不过离沃尔特·马托太远了
And well,
还有
one day, I'll be buried here too.
有朝一日 我也会葬身于此
And some time after that,
而我死后
not very long actually,
很短一段时间内
I'll be completely forgotten.
就会完全被人们淡忘
I'm next.
下一个该轮到我了
Fabulous!
棒极了
So what are you doing today?
你今天有什么安排
Straightening up around the house.
打扫打扫屋子
Where's Blanca?
布兰卡人呢
Saturday, Dean.
今天是周六 迪恩
What about you?
你打算干嘛
Golf.
打高尔夫
Where's Isabel?
伊莎贝尔哪儿去了
Camping with her friend Peggy.
跟她朋友佩吉去野营
Is that right?
是吗
I fucked a black man.
我跟一个黑人上♥床♥了
This house still reeks of Judah.
这房♥子里还有吉达的气息
All you gotta do is touch the wall and you can feel it.
摸摸墙都能感受得到
It's bringing me down, Doug.
这太让我沮丧了 道格
Well, if it means anything, you really got me with your speech.
我承认 你刚才的讲话很感人
Sometimes God's words are inside me.
有时上帝之词就是脱口而出
You wanna smoke out?
你想抽烟吗
Is the Pope Polish?
教皇是波兰人吗
German. Right.
德国人 对
Make yourself at home.
请自便
Hey, Lupita. Order some pizzas from Mitch's.
洛皮塔 从米奇那订几个批萨
Do I look like his fucking maid?
难道我长得像他的女佣吗
Pepperoni.
加意大利辣香肠
Stress queens, secret stash.
压力女王 秘密存活
She keeps her pot with her tampons?
她居然把烟草和卫生棉放在一起
The box where men fear to trend.
男人们不敢接近的盒子
You got that right.
你说的没错
What the...
搞什么
What's the matter?
怎么了
What the fuck!
真是见鬼
Rodents.
老鼠干的
Still don't understand why I can't stay at home.
我还是不明白为什么不许我待在家里
I don't want you home alone.
我不想让你一个人待在家里
I wouldn't be home alone. Lupita's there.
我不是一人在家 洛皮塔也在
Uncle Andy's there.
还有安迪叔叔
Megan's there!
梅根也在
Quit it!
别闹了
You're up, Shane!
该你了 希恩
Is that who Shane is fighting?
希恩就跟他对阵吗
Yes.
是的
He's a lot bigger than me.
他比我块头大很多
That means you'll be quicker.
也就是说你在速度上占上风
I'm not so sure about that.
那可不一定
He's a yellow belt just like you.
他跟你一样是黄带
Now get out there and be Agrestic!
赶紧上场一振雄风吧
Yes, go! Kill!
没错 上 杀吧
Fight!
开始
So... unbelievably sorry.
真是 太太太抱歉了
Shane has never done anything like this in his life.
希恩从小到大没做过这种事
We had a 3-hour drive here.
我们开车三个多小时才到
I forgot to pack crackers, he has low blood sugar.
我忘了带小饼干 他有点低血糖
We just came from his father's unveiling.
而且我们刚从他父亲葬礼归来
Do you know what that is?
你知道什么意思吗
An unveiling... it's a...
葬礼就是
it's where they unveil the...
他们揭开
gravestone.
墓石的仪式
It's a Jewish thing.
这是犹太传统
I know, you think "she doesn't look Jewish".
我知道你在想 我长得不像犹太人
I come from Walestock actually.
我其实是威尔士人
Lots of coalminers in Wales.
威尔士有很多矿工
Not a lot of Jews.
可没多少犹太人
I'm not Jewish, my husband is huh...
我不是犹太人 我丈夫
dead now.
过世了
He was Jewish.
他是犹太人
Here's my number.
这是我的电♥话♥
If I have to pay for it, I would be thrilled to pay for it
如果需要我赔偿的话 我毫无怨言
'cause I feel just awful about this.
我对此真的感到很抱歉
Will you please say something?
你能说句话吗
It's not my kid.
这不是我孩子
Just kidding. I'm Peter.
开玩笑 我是彼得
Isn't that the way it works around here?
现在的情况就这样是不是
Fuck somebody else, get a haircut!
跟别人上♥床♥ 然后剃个头
Don't worry, the chimo will do the job soon enough, darling.
别操心 亲爱的 化疗能代劳
No! No, I'm sorry but no.
不不 我很抱歉 但不行
Chimo is not gonna be another excuse
你不能拿化疗来作
for you to act like a selfish fucking bitch.
你自私 水性杨花的借口
Selfish?
我自私
This from Ellen Chin's personal racket swallower?
这话是从那中国婊♥子♥艾伦那学来的吗
And I am sorry but no, you may not use Ellen Chin either.
我很抱歉 但不 你也不能拿艾伦当借口
I have paid for Ellen Chin.
我付了钱给艾伦
Wow! Look who's finally grown a sack!
看看 某些人终于有小金库了
Did you hear that?
你听见了吗
No! Lupita!
没有 洛皮塔
No. Must be lonely inside here.
不 待在里面一定很寂寞
In the wall?
墙里面吗
Yeah, it's gotta be dark in there.
是的 里面一定漆黑一片
Deep space.
空空如也
Friendless like an empty train tunnel.
就像一条空空的火车隧♥道♥
Rats don't need light. I think they got radar.
老鼠不需要光线 我怀疑它们用雷达
Man, I used to love trains.
伙计 我原来可喜欢火车了
I always wanted to be the train conductor
我从小梦想成为一名
with the little hat and all.
头顶小帽子的列车长
But somewhere...
但阴差阳错
I don't know where...
我也不知道哪里出错
I got derailed and end up a bean counter.
使得我沦落为会计师
With no hat.
而且没有小帽子
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表