Strong proud black men like myself tend to stick out around here.
像我这样强壮又骄傲的黑人只想离这远点
Smells like vindaloo.
有咖喱肉的味儿
Good nose!
鼻子真灵
I know. Good everything.
我什么都灵
Where you gonna store this stuff, girl?
这些你想收哪儿去 姑娘
At home.
家里
Why the hell would you bring it home?
你干嘛要带回家
'Cause that's where I keep it.
因为我都放那儿
You don't need to bring home the weed
反正你马上要转移的
you know you're gonna moving real quick, right?
干嘛还带回家 不是吗
You're lucky you've got
你真幸运
them pretty eyes and that sweet badunkadunk.
你有双漂亮眼睛还有可爱翘臀
What?
什么
The booty's nice.
屁♥股♥很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Heylia keeps her weed at home.
海莉亚就把货放在家
Yeah, but Heylia ain't got two kids running around, does she?
没错 但海莉亚没有两个到处乱跑的孩子
And she damn sure ain't got a sweet place like this.
而且她肯定没有这么好的地方
Strangest thing: banks will not give small business loans
最奇怪的是 西亚当斯的银行从不
to people poor, black, soon-to-be grandmothers in West Adams.
借小♥额♥贷♥款♥给穷♥人♥ 黑人 和要当外婆的人
They will only give loans to white dealers.
他们只给白人毒贩子贷款
Don't call me a dealer.
别叫我毒贩
Baby, a sexy spade is still a spade.
宝贝 不是长得漂亮就不是毒贩
What are we playing?
我们玩什么
Terrorists.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I'm hungry.
我饿了
You can eat once your oppressionist government
等你的专♥制♥政♥府♥放了我们的俘虏
releases our prisoners.
你就可以吃了
Do you guys have fruit rollups?
你们有水果棒吗
Silence!
安静
Come in!
进来
Hi!
嗨
Let me save you some typing, okay?
我帮你省点打字的力气吧
I'm an asshole! I'm an asshole!
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an asshole! I'm an asshole!
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我是个混♥蛋♥
So, are we cool?
我们没事了吧
Alright.
好吧
Sealer closet, hidden locks, turkey bags, seal-a-meal.
密封柜 隐藏锁 火鸡袋 杂交袋
These are the things that you need to know.
这些你都要知道
Turkey bags?
火鸡袋
You need to build yourself a secret locker
你得给自己弄个秘密箱子
and you need to line that locker with sealer,
然后贴上封条
that's gonna help keep the bugs out.
那样可以免打扰
I should be writing this down.
我应该写下来
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Are you trying to get us arrested?
哇 你是想让我们都被抓吗
Look, protect that locker with a secret lock.
听着 给那箱子加个密♥码♥锁
Now, the weed that you break into on a daily.
一天用量的大♥麻♥
You wanna store that in your turkey bags,
你可以藏在火鸡袋里
that's gonna help hide the smell
那可以掩盖气味
But again, you can perhaps
但之后 你可以
just sprinkle that shit all over the countertops
把那玩意儿扔在厨房♥台面上
I wouldn't be able to tell in this place.
这地方就不好说了
How do you not know any of this?
你怎么能什么都不知道
I live in Agrestic.
我住在格莱斯蒂克
Do you know how to turn on automatic sprinklers?
你知道怎么打开自动喷洒器吗
Hey, Silas!
嗨 塞拉斯
Shit.
妈的
Give me the weed.
把大♥麻♥给我
What weed?
什么大♥麻♥
Don't fuck around! Give me the weed.
别装蒜 把大♥麻♥给我
Jesus.
老天爷
Is this what you wanna be? A couple of fucking teenage burnouts?
这就是你们想干的 一对少年瘾君子
Oh! I'm 16! I have zits! Life's so tough.
我16岁了 我长了痘痘 生活太残酷了
Oh! I'm deaf! I can't hear! Life's so unfair!
我是个聋子 我听不见 生活太不公平了
What are you gonna do with it?
你想拿它怎么办
How about if I give it to your mother?
给你妈妈怎么样
You wouldn't.
你不会的
If Marijuana Anonymous teaches us anything,
如果戒毒有教什么的话 那就是
smoking dope might be a lot of fun right now,
吸毒也许能马上给你快♥感♥
soon you're gonna learn it teaches you to live
但你很快会知道 它会让你活在
in a privately defined world,
一个封闭的世界里
a world that gets smaller and smaller
一个越来越小的世界
as you box yourself in
就像把自己关在箱子里
and narrow your options to absolutely nothing.
而且你别无选择
That's pretty much cashed.
质量挺不错的
You American dogs
你们这些美国狗
have 24 hours to comply and leave our country
给你们24小时照做再滚出我们国家
or else...
不然的话
You are seriously twisted, strange Botwin.
你真是个大变♥态♥ 奇怪的伯特温
Don't say my name, infidel!
不许直呼我的名讳 你这个异教♥徒♥
What are you looking for?
你在找什么呢
Are you stealing from us?
你在偷我们家东西么
This! My family needs this menorah.
这个 我家里需要这个大烛台
Mom said you once stole one of her rings.
我妈妈说你偷过她一只戒指
What?
什么
But then she found it.
但后来她又找到了
I think you probably just wanna put your safe right here.
我觉得你应该把保险柜装在这里
I'll pay you to install it.
我付钱你帮我装上吧
You already owe me for a car hood,
你已经欠我一个车引擎盖了
I haven't seen a dime of that.
我一毛钱还没见着呢
Got to offer me something else.
你得给我点别的东西
What do you want?
你想要什么
Hello?
有人么
Nancy? Celia.
南希 西莉亚
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
I refuse to sit around the house for 3 days... waiting.
我拒绝在家里呆坐三天 眼巴巴地等着
Puppies are coming off, Nanc'.
我的咪♥咪♥就要拜拜了 南希
And I'm thinking it's time to take them out for one last walk.
所以我觉得是时候带它们出来溜最后一圈
Alright, who's the hottie?
好了 这位靓仔是谁
My carpenter, Conrad. Conrad, this is Celia.
我的木匠 康纳德 康纳德这是西莉亚
Hello, carpenter.
好啊 木匠小哥
Do you wanna see something?
你想看点儿东西么
Celia, you have to stop flashing your boobs...
西莉亚 你别再四处亮你的胸器了
Speak when spoken to!
大人说话小孩别插嘴
Here today, gone tomorrow.
人生无常 逝者如斯
It's symbolic.
这有象征意义的
My homage to temporary permanence.
是我对瞬间永恒的致敬
They're beautiful.
真美
Whoa, thank you.
谢谢
Would you like to take them out dancing tonight?
你有兴趣今晚带它们出去跳舞吗
He doesn't have time to go dancing.
他没时间跳舞
Come on, Nancy! We'll go out. All of us.
少来了 南希 我们要出去 咱们都去
I've been fully waxed and I have a brand new tattoo.
我已经用蜡脱毛了 而且还弄了个新纹身
I am not going to take no for an answer.
我今晚是去定了
You have a husband!
你已经有丈夫了啊
Who's white and Jewish.
他是白种犹太人
If we were going out for Kreplach, maybe...
如果咱们是去吃三角馄饨[犹太食品] 也许
No more typing, alright?
别再敲键盘了 好不
Let's just talk.
咱们说说话吧
I wanna hear your voice.
我想听你的声音
Why not?
干嘛不
How do you know? You can't hear it.
你怎么知道 你又听不到
Listen, come on.
听话 来吧
I promise you
我向你保证
it will be okay.
不会有事的
Just talk. It's me, okay? Just talk to me.
说话吧 我在这儿呢 和我聊会儿呗
Please. Please!
求你啦
Take that, you kraut bastards!
接招吧 你们这帮人♥渣♥
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
Killing nazis.
杀纳粹
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表