This place is so confusing.
这地方搞得人晕头转向的
Do you want a lift?
你想搭个便车吗
No, you know...
不用了
not now, you know...
现在不用
I'd rather walk.
我情愿走路
What about you?
你准备怎么样
You're not gonna sit here all night though, are you?
你不会这么坐一晚上吧
Well, I was thinking of tracking down the tennis whore
好吧 我在考虑跟踪那个天杀的婊♥子♥
and beating her to death with a tire iron.
然后用撬棒敲死她
But I forgot to set my Tivo for The Shield so...
不过我忘记设置录电视剧《盾牌》了
I think I'll go home.
我想我会回家
I love Michael Chicklis.
我爱迈克·奇科利斯[《盾牌》男主演]
Good night, Nancy.
晚安 南希
See you, Celia.
再见 西莉亚
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
有人吗
Lupita.
洛皮塔
Hola!
你好
You hungry?
你饿了吗
I can warm up some pasta.
我可以热点意大利面
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
Silas, honey?
塞拉斯 亲爱的
He been like that since after school. All day.
他从放学以后就一直这样 一整天了
He don't eat. He don't move.
不吃也不动
Right, ain't this cool?
没错 这难道不酷吗
This is better than Silas' bellarium thing.
这个比塞拉斯的那个自♥制♥台灯好
Bellarium!
自♥制♥台灯
Maybe just one
可能只有一个
Oh no!
哦不
Shane! Shane! Relax! We can fix it!
希恩 希恩 放轻松 我们能修好
Shane, look at me.
希恩 看着我
We can fix this. Everything is gonna be okay, buddy.
我们能修好的 一切都会没事的
You got that, mom?
妈妈 你听到了吧
Dad made it all better.
老爸出马 一个顶俩
Silas, honey.
塞拉斯 亲爱的
What's going on?
出什么事了
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想谈
Silas,
塞拉斯
I know things have been a little bumpy around here lately.
我知道最近过得不太顺心
She didn't give a shit about me.
她根本不在乎我
She?
她
Honey, of course, she did. She just...
亲爱的 她当然会这么做 她只是
No!
不
She just took off without even bothering to say goodbye!
她就这么走了 连句道别都没有
My whole fucking life, people just go away.
在我的悲剧人生里 人们都离开了
Mom!
妈妈
Jesus, Shane!
天呐 希恩
What happened? I call 911.
出什么事了 我打911
Allo? Allo?
喂 喂
Fuck, the phone is still dead.
该死 电♥话♥还是停机
You don't say fucking to your mother!
不准向你妈妈爆粗口
Ma'am?
女士
Ma'am?
女士
How will you be paying?
你准备怎样付款
Cash.
现金
I know what you did!
我知道你做了什么
I know you stole that goat!
我知道是你偷了那山羊
Mr. Norman!
诺曼先生
Goat thief!
偷羊贼
Mr. Norman, step back into your line.
诺曼先生 退到线后
I know it's the economy, stupid!
我知道这是生活所迫 蠢蛋
But that goat didn't belong to you.
但那山羊不属于你
He was a free goat.
那是只自♥由♥的山羊
Mom, it really hurts.
妈妈 真的很痛
It's throbbing.
一直抽痛
It's throbbing, mom!
一直在抽痛 妈妈
Back off, nutty!
滚开 傻♥逼♥
Cry-baby...
小孩哭花脸....
I'm gonna take your free goat
我他妈的恨不得把那头山羊
and shove it up straight up your ass.
塞进你的菊花里
What goat?
什么山羊
Woman, you are light!
女士 你真不守信用
You are lighter than Michael Jackson, you're so light!
你的承诺比MJ还要苍白 你太不守信用了
Where is my money?
我的钱在哪
Shane broke his arm last night.
希恩昨晚摔断了胳膊
Sorry to hear that.
很遗憾
Where is my money?
我的钱在哪
I'll get it, I swear, I need more inventory.
我会搞到的 我保证 我要更多货
I'll pay everything back.
我保证会付清一切
I'm sure you will.
我肯定你会的
But until then it's time to give it up.
但在那之前 你该放点血了
The shiny bits.
这个闪亮的小东西
You have my car!
你已经拿了我的车了
I can't sell no leased car!
我不能卖♥♥租来的车
Now, you want more, you got to leave more.
你现在要更多 就得抵押更多
And you got a shitty watch and you buy knock-off handbags.
你的手表是地摊货 手袋也是假冒的
It's just business, baby.
公事公办 宝贝
Now, I know you got troubles
我知道你有困难
but like my mamma always says:
就像我妈妈老说的那样
"Tough shit!"
"人生不如意事十之八♥九♥"
Do you have a cover business?
你有正经生意掩人耳目吗
Of course, I do.
我当然有
Got me a jew in Century City who set me up.
在世纪城找了个犹太人帮我弄的
Now, I know he's skimming cream off the top
我知道他赚了很多油水
but he makes everything seem real nice on paper.
但他表面功夫做得相当漂亮
You're looking at the president
现在站在你面前的是
and chief executive officer of Tidy Up, inc.
"家居乐"家政公♥司♥的总监兼CEO呢
Got me a van out back and everything.
替我在后面准备一辆货车和其他装备
Maid service?
你是提供佣人服务的吗
Housecleaning.
房♥屋清洁
I ain't nobody's maid.
我才不当别人的佣人呢
You ain't no housecleaner neither.
你也不是房♥屋清洁员
You're a weed dealer with a front.
你就是位有掩护的大♥麻♥商
And these are my employees.
这些是我的雇员
What do you do if somebody actually calls to get his house cleaned?
如果有人真叫你去做清洁 你会怎么做
Then I refer him to my cousin Xandra who cleans for real.
那我就推荐我堂妹桑卓去做 她是真的清洁工
She don't make shit
她不愿意做毒品生意
but Xandra found the Lord so she don't care.
但桑卓信主了 所以她不在乎
One day, we're gonna all
有一天 我们都会退休
retire to a beach house in the Carribeans.
住在加勒比的海滨公♥寓♥
'Till some rapid god type shit happens
直到某天天灾降临
and washes everything away in a tidal wave
潮涨潮落将一切夷为平地
like those poor fuckers in Indonesia.
就像那些可怜的印尼人一样
Not me.
我才不会
Tsunami. It's called a tsunami.
海啸 那叫海啸
I love the sound of that word.
我喜欢它的发音[日语词]
Knowing you'll probably name the baby Tsunami.
你可以给你孩子取名姿娜米[单词"海啸"的音译]
I don't care what you say, that's a pretty name.
我不在乎你说什么 这个名字很好听
You are not naming my grandbaby after some killer wave!
你不能给我孙子取这杀人巨浪的名字
And we ain't getting no beach house neither.
我们也不会住在海滨公♥寓♥
I can't stand the sand.
我受不了沙子
Sand, blood and realty.
沙子 鲜血和房♥子
They never get rid of.
一旦缠上了就无法脱身
See you all later.
再见
How much you think we'd get for that?
你觉得把这戒指卖♥♥了我们会赚多少钱
Nothing.
一个子也赚不到
She'll be back.
她会回来赎的
Oh shit!
该死
Oh you have no idea.
你没料到吧
Wait, let's not do this here.
等等 别再这里
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表