Previously on "Weeds"...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
Uncle Andy!
安迪叔叔
How long are you planning on staying?
你打算在这里呆多久
Just till I figure some things out.
直到我把一些事情想通
Like? My life.
譬如呢 我的生活
My girlfriend. She's deaf.
这是我女朋友 是个聋子
This girl sounds like a keeper, Silas.
这女孩似乎能让你安定下来 塞拉斯
Don't mess it up.
别搞砸了
You know, I read somewhere that killing small animals
我在书上读到杀死小动物
is the first sign of psychotic behavior.
是精神病的先兆
Leave your car. How am I gonna get home?
留下你的车子 那我怎么回家
Take Conrad's bucket.
用康纳德的
White lady in the hoopty,
白人女士在烂车里面
oh, you got to let me get a picture.
我一定要拍照留念
It's a classic car.
这是经典款
I went to my old friend Conrad's,
我去拜访老朋友康纳德
and imagine my surprise when I was handed
他让我转交给你一大包大♥麻♥时
a giant bag of weed for you.
想象一下我当时有多惊讶
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
"My name is Shane.
我叫做希恩
"I bring the pain up from the streets of Agrestic.
我为格莱斯蒂克区带来苦难
"Bitch, you don't want to sweat this.
婊♥子♥ 你绝不想试试这个
"I cap any motherfucker.
我把那个狗♥娘♥养♥的爆头
You don't want to test this, b..."
你不会想试这个 傻
"Biatch."
傻♥逼♥
I got rage in me. This is my way of venting.
我用这样的方式发泄内心的愤怒
Well, you made a lot of people around the school very nervous.
你让学校周围很多人紧张
Yeah, that's because they're a bunch of bitch-ass white boys.
没错 因为他们是一帮没脑的白人小子
I hate to break this to you,
很抱歉告诉你
but you're also a bitch-ass white boy.
你也是一个没脑的白人小子
Whatever.
没所谓
I don't care.
我不在意
I think you do care a great deal.
我认为你其实很在意
Yeah, about what?
在意什么
You want approval from your peer group.
你希望得到同龄人的认同
And when you don't get it, when they call you "Weirdo"
但是当他们不认同你 叫你怪胎
or "Strange Dotwin," Then you want to lash out.
或者奇怪的伯特温时 你就想发泄出来
In this case, through your rap.
就像这样的饶舌诗
Yeah.
是的
That's it.
就是这样
I just want to fit in.
我只是想融入他们
Can I go now?
我能走了吗
Shane, you're here because there's some concern
希恩 我叫你过来是因为有人担心
that you might act on these emotions.
你会因这些情绪而有过激行为
I'm not gonna cap any motherfuckers.
我不会把那些狗♥娘♥养♥的爆头
How do I know that?
我怎么能确定
'Cause my therapist says
因为我的心理医生说
I'm just acting out 'cause my dad's dead.
我的情绪波动是因为爸爸的死
You may go.
你可以走了
These walls were just wallpapered.
这面墙刚刚贴上墙纸
The paper looks old.
墙纸看上去很旧
Yeah, well, that was the look we were going for.
我们要的就是这个效果
With all due respect, sir,
恕我直言 先生
this is the not the first time
一箱碳酸石头
that a crate of carbonated bevegesera
从飞机上下来砸到屋子这种事情
fell from a low-flying cessna and devastated a house.
不是第一次发生了
You're kidding.
你开玩笑的吧
Uh, is this a bad time?
方便讲话吗
No, it's just her faith healer.
那只是她的精神疗养师
Wellay, look at this bed.
看看这张床
I mean, it's an antique, a family heirloom.
它是件古董 一件传家宝
My children were conceived on this bed.
我们的孩子在此孕育
It's got a lot of history.
它有故事
Could I trouble you for a drink?
我能喝杯水吗
Yeah.
可以
Stand up.
站起来
Hey, Nance.
嗨 南希
This is Erma, the faith healer
这位是厄玛 精神疗养师
she's sniffing me to see if my cancer has spread.
她正在闻我的癌细胞是否扩散了
Hi.
你好
Would you like me to smell you next?
要我也闻一闻你吗
No, thank you. I was smelled yesterday.
不用 谢谢 我昨天已经闻过了
This was not my idea. The PTA ladies sent her over.
不是我叫她来的 家长联合会女士让她来的
Personally, I would have preferred
我个人更喜欢
one of those cookies on a stick.
串烧饼干
Perhaps you are not ready.
也许你还没准备好
I should leave.
我该走了
Well, my mistake.
好吧 我的错
This place is a wreck.
这里一团糟
Yeah.
是啊
See what consumer culture has done to me.
看看消费文化对我♥干♥的
How are you holding up?
你是怎么支撑下来的
Better than my ceiling.
我比我家的天花板强多了
I was toying with a Snapple motif,
我正在弄我的斯奈普饮料
but god said "Coke"!
但是上帝说喝可乐
Miss Celia, I come for dry-clean.
西莉亚小姐 我来拿干洗的衣服
Oh, I really don't feel like
我真不想整理那些衣服
You know what, Blanca, you take it.
布兰卡 你都拿走吧
Okay, I go to dry clean.
好的 那我拿去干洗了
No, no, I want you to take all the clothes.
不是 不是 我让你把衣服都拿走
Go ahead, take them.
都拿走吧
Rápido.
快点拿走[西班牙语]
I cannot take.
我穿不下
Well, you must know somebody in my size.
你一定认识和我差不多身材的人
Aren't there like 18 people living in your house?
你家里不是有18个人吗
Coming up next on the Raw Skin channel,
裸肤频道接下来请欣赏
"The incredaholes."
不思议洞穴
"Incredaholes."
不思议洞穴
Fuck!
操
Hey, doug. Hi, randy.
嗨 道格 嗨 兰迪
Andy, it's Andy.
安迪 我叫安迪
Oh, really, I thought... it's not Randy?
是吗 我还以为 难道不是兰迪
I've always thought of you as a "Randy."
我总是把你记成兰迪
Pretty sure.
显然易见
Oh, wow. Okay.
好吧
Looking for Nancy?
找南希吗
Yeah, I am. Is she around?
是 她在吗
Nope.
不在
You could try her cellphone.
你试试打她手♥机♥
Oh, no, no, no, she needs to sign some stuff,
不不 她要签一些东西
papers and things.
文件啊什么的
Do you...
你
are you watching "Incredaholes"?
你是在看“不思议洞穴"吗
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, that's good. I started it 7 or 8 times.
那个很好看 我看了七八次吧
I've never s the whole thing.
但是都没看完
That's a strong endorsement.
那对他们来讲是莫大的支持
Yeah. Oh.
是呀
I don't suppose you'd let me watch with you, would you?
我要是想一起看 你应该不会同意吧
It would be kind of weird.
好像有点奇怪
Yeah, yeah, I guess you're right.
的确有点奇怪
Well, enjoy.
看得开心
Orgasmagirl's a squirter.
高♥潮♥时那女的喷了
Hey, hey, hey, spoiler!
别剧透
Oh, right, right, sorry.
行 对不起
You know, I got about an eighth of romulan on me.
知道吗 我带了大♥麻♥来
Come on in. All right.
进来吧 好
What happened to you last night?
你昨晚怎么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I was with megan.
我跟梅根一起
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表