Oh look, I think Shane is bleeding.
看啊 希恩流血了
Ew! Shane just licked his own blood!
真恶心 希恩舔了他自己的血
Ew!
好恶心啊
Maybe he needs more iron in his diet.
或许应该多给他吃些含铁的食物
Here you go.
好了
Okay. Let the healing begin.
快点愈合吧
Can we go home now?
我们现在能回家吗
Please.
求你了
It's not even half time.
现在连半场都没到呢
I don't feel well.
我觉得不舒服
I think I have rickets.
我觉得我有佝偻病
No, you gotta tough it out, little man.
不 你要坚强点 小家伙
See, that's what your father would have said.
你♥爸♥爸要在世的话肯定会这么说的
How about this?
不如这样吧
How about you relax
不如你先放松下
and have a drink
喝杯饮料
and sit out this quarter and
这一节先休息
you'll play again in the second half, okay?
下半场再上 好吗
Okay?
好吗
Fine.
好吧
Can I have fruit punch?
我可以喝杯果缤纷吗
You can even have fruit punch.
当然可以
I love you.
我爱你
You know...
知道吗
From all the books I have read,
从我读过的所有书籍来看
you should really be encouraging
你应该鼓励
Shane and Silas to talk about Juda's death.
希恩和塞拉斯谈论吉达的死
Or down the road,
否则将来
you're looking at two very dysfunctional adults
你将面对两个有心理缺陷的成年人
who will have trouble sustaining healthy relationships.
他们将很难与他人维持健康的人际关系
Celia.
西莉亚
What?
怎么
I had no idea you read books.
我不知道你还有阅读的爱好呢
Well...
好吧
Hey, Nancy!
嘿 南希
How is it going?
比赛怎么样了
Douglas,
道格拉斯
do you know where your son Josh is right now?
你知道你儿子乔什现在在哪儿吗
And what he's doing?
还有他在干嘛
Yeah, yeah.
当然了
He's over there somewhere.
他就在那边
And he just happens to be...
他刚刚凑巧...
Hey, Nancy, I was wondering if you..
南希 我在想 你可否...
There are really nice stuff in here, Doug.
这里有些好东西 道格
Okay. That's great
是吗 好啊
It's kinda expensive but
有点贵
I promise you it's worth every penny.
不过我向你保证物有所值
Really?
真的
Well, you haven't let me down yet, Nancy. Thank you.
好的 你从没让我失望过 南希 谢了
You're welcome.
不客气
Catch you later.
回头见
I'll see you later, Doug.
再见 道格
Oh... okay. Yeah, later.
嗯 再见
He's trying to find something nice for Dana.
他是想给多娜买♥♥份合适的礼物
Her birthday's coming up.
她的生日快到了
Yeah, well, if he really wanted
如果他真的要
to do something nice for his wife,
为他妻子做点儿什么好事的话
he'd ship that delinquent son of his off to military school.
就该把他的败类儿子送去军校
Will you look at that?
你能看看那边吗
The little scumbag sells drugs right on the playground.
那小混♥蛋♥直接在操场上卖♥♥药了
Nobody does anything about it.
居然没人管管
That's it! I'm gonna call the police.
到此为之吧 我要叫警♥察♥了
Oh please!
拜托
Save your weekend minutes!
省点力气吧
The kid will drop whatever he's got
警♥察♥还没过去
by the time he sees them marching through the sandbox.
那孩子就早把手里的货扔了
Which means nothing to arrest him for.
警♥察♥也拿他没辙
Somebody's been watching Law & Order.
你一定是《法律与秩序》看多了吧
Just the reruns.
重播的
I've been finding Jerry Orbach oddly confident.
我发现杰瑞·奥巴♥赫♥自信惊人
You are such a brave widow.
你可真是个勇敢的小寡妇
Now, if you'll excuse me,
好了 不陪你了
I'm gonna chase that little fucker out of here.
我得把那个小混♥蛋♥赶出去
Oh! Did you hear?
对了 你听说了吗
They found a 10 year old
昨天逮到一个10岁的孩子
with marijuana in his lunch box yesterday.
在午餐饭盒里放大♥麻♥
A 10 year old?
才10岁
Put that on your ankle.
敷在脚踝上
But I wanna play. We're short one.
我还得踢呢 我们少个人啊
I guess I could go back in, coach.
教练 我想我能上场
What?
什么
Oh, huh, Botwin. Huh...
其实 那个 伯特温啊
There's only a few minutes left in the half.
还有几分钟就中场休息啦
It really wouldn't make a difference.
少个人也没什么的
And you, just sit there and
至于你 好好在这休息
ice that ankle so you can play after the break.
用冰敷脚踝 下半场好能接着踢
You hear me, cowboy?
听见了没 小伙子
The Hurricanes don't fully blow unless you are out there.
飓风队有你才威武哦
Coach, did you mean to say that to Devon because
教练 你就是随便哄哄达文的吧
I think the Hurricanes blow especially hard when I'm out there.
其实飓风队有我才威武吧
You watch yourself, Botwin.
管好你自己 伯特温
Alright way to go Hurricanes.
好了 好样的 飓风队
Actually you should alternate cold and hot every 20 minutes.
其实你应该冷热交替来敷
Don't even talk to me, weirdo.
别跟我说话 怪胎
Fine. I was just trying to help.
不说就不说 我只是想帮忙而已
I don't need your help, lipstick.
我才不用你帮 口红妹
Lipstick?
口红妹
Your fruit punch lipstick. Fruit punch!
你嘴上的果缤纷口红 果汁哥
It's perfect: fruit for the fruit!
真是绝配啊 基佬喝果汁
Or are you just pretending it's blood?
还是你要假装那是血
'Cause we all know now that you love the taste of blood.
我们都知道你喜欢舔血
Is that it, vampire?
不是吗 吸血鬼
Okay, I'm confused.
够了 我就不明白了
Am I weirdo, lipstick,
我到底是怪胎 口红妹
fruit punch or vampire?
果汁哥还是吸血鬼啊
You really need to pick an insult name and stick to it.
既然想起绰号♥ 就想好了再说
How about orphan boy?
那孤儿怎么样
I'm going to kill you!
看我不弄死你
You little freak!
你这个小怪胎
Shane
希恩
You are so dead!
你死定了
Devon, honey, you really need to watch where you're going.
达文 宝贝 走路要看着点儿啊
Well, it's never gonna happen at my house.
反正在我们家肯定不行
My mom's probably got like spy cameras in the light fixtures.
我妈估计在我家的灯具上都安了监视器
Come on!
不会吧
You think I'm kidding?
你以为我开玩笑的吗
This is a woman who put one of
我妈那种女人
those stuffed teddy bear nanny cams in the pantry
甚至把监视器装进玩具熊里 放在厨房♥中
so she can see if Isabel was sneaking food.
监视伊莎贝尔有没有偷吃
I am so dead! I am so dead!
死定了 我死定了
Is he coming?
他追来了吗
There is no one chasing you, Shane.
没人追你啊 希恩
Are you wearing lipstick?
你怎么涂口红了
That's not lipstick, it's fruit punch.
不是口红 是果缤纷啦
I throw a can of soda at Devon Rensler.
我用可乐罐丢达文·兰斯勒
That was stupid.
傻啊你
He called me orphan boy.
他管我叫小孤儿
He's a fuckwad.
他就是一傻B
Did you hit him?
你伤到他了没
No, just grazed him.
没 就轻轻一丢
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表