You know, um, taking ecstasy's
你应该知道 吃摇♥头♥丸♥
like taking ice cream scoops out of the brain.
跟吸毒是一样的性质
Wh-where is Megan?
梅根呢
Oh, she's out in the car with my partner being very difficult,
她跟我搭档在车里 一点都不配合
won't respond to any questions.
她拒绝回答任何问题
Oh. Um, she... she's deaf.
她 她是聋子
Seriously?
真的吗
Told you! Silas!
早告诉过你 赛拉斯
Do you need her address?
你要她的地址吗
Yes, ma'am, please. Thank you.
是的 太太 谢谢
I want to thank you so much for, um...
非常感谢你
bringing my son home, officer,
把我儿子送回家 警官
and I promise that this will never, ever... happenin. Again
我保证以后再也不会发生这种事了
Better not.
最好不要
This is a very critical time in your child's life.
这个年龄的孩子很容易误入歧途
His... his brain is developing.
他的 他的大脑正在发育
You don't want it all hollowed out by the time he's 20.
你不想他20岁的时候成为白♥痴♥吧
I certainly don't, officer.
当然 警官
Good night. Ice cream scoops.
晚安 晚安
Mom, this is...
妈妈 这是
this is the softest thing I have ever felt in my entire life.
这是我这辈子摸过的最软的东西了
Well, enjoy it because when you come down,
趁现在好好享受吧 等你清醒的时候
I am going to make your life unbelievably hard.
我会好好跟你算账
Is that for you?
是你的信吗
Yeah.
是的
See? "Andrew botwin."
看 安德鲁·伯特温
me.That's a letter for me
就是我 这封信是给我的
'cause I'm someone who gets mail.
我也是有人写信的人
What?
写什么
They want to send me to Iraq, Lupita.
他们想让我去伊♥拉♥克♥ 洛皮塔
Bye.
拜拜
You're so hot.
你真性感
Oh, good christ.
天啊
They found me, man.
他们找到我了 老兄
Bummer.
瘾君子
Who found you?
谁找到你了
The fucking army, that's who.
他妈的军队啊 那群衰人
Years ago in Colorado, I was trying to...
几年前在科罗拉多的时候 我为了吸引一个
impress a lady friend, and there was jagermeister,
女人 那里还有德国圣鹿
and I signed up for the armyerve res
我就签了参军表
then I forgot about it.
然后我就把那事忘了
Now I get a letter saying I got to report for duty
现在我收到一封信说我
or face military prison.
有兵役之灾
I don't... how did they find me?
我不知道 他们怎么找到我的
I mean, I'm off the grid. I'm off-the-grid Andy.
我没有户口 我是黑户安迪
Well, you got ed bust for possession,
你破产了
and now you're "In-the-system Andy."
现在你又是有户口的安迪了
You got to help me, man. You're on the citync couil.
帮帮我 大哥 你是管理会的
Tell them that my city needs me.
告诉他们我的城市需要我
Needs you for what?
需要你干嘛
I don't. Knowfor... for planting trees...
我不知道 需要我 种树
starting a youth program for troubled teenage girls.
开♥发♥让少女们堕落的程序
I can help you if you get a ticket for littering in a park,
如果你在公园丢垃圾被开罚单 我就能帮忙
but that's all the juice I got.
但我能得到的好处就这么多
Fine... then I'm a conscientious objector.
好了 我就是一个拒服兵役的人
You signed for the reserves on your own drunk, horny accord.
那是你喝醉的时候签的
You are fucked.
你被忽悠了
Oh, well, I am not going to Iraq
我不想去伊♥拉♥克♥
to fight in some bullshit war about oil money.
为了石油打该死的仗
Bullshit war?
垃圾战争
What about 9/11? Didn't iran hide the terrorists?
那911呢 难道伊♥拉♥克♥没有窝藏恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
We're figh tingwar in Iraq, Doug,
我们发动的伊♥拉♥克♥战争 道格
and neither country had anything to do
炸掉世贸中心
with blowing up the world trade center.
没有哪个国家能挽回
Well, they both have sand.
他们都有沙地
Bush invaded a sovereign nation in defiance of the U.N.
布♥什♥侵略了一个主♥权♥国家 完全无视联♥合♥国♥
He's a war criminal,
他是个战犯
and now I'm supposed to be one of his disposable thugs
现在我要成为他的喽啰了
with a fucking target on my head in the middle of the desert,
在沙漠中用脑袋做靶子
waiting to be blown up by a car bomb rigged by a 12-year-old
等着被一个喜欢"老友记"和钢铁侠的12岁小孩
who loved "Friends" and metallic
用汽车炸♥弹♥炸死
a until one of our missiles blew up his house?!
直到我们的炸♥弹♥炸掉他的房♥子
I don't think so.
我不这么想
They had weapons of mass destruction.
他们有大规模杀伤性武器
There were no weapons of mass destruction!
他们没有大规模杀伤性武器
No?
没有吗
Well, whatever.
管他的
Look, I got a lot of shit to do.
我有很多事情要做
You name me one thing you have to do that's more important
你说一件你必须要做的比我们的民♥主♥
than the corporate takeover of our democracy.
更重要的事情
I got to take a shit.
我要干活了
You got to help me, man.
你要帮我 大哥
I will, I will.
我会的 我会的
I'm gonna put one of those yellow-ribsticbon on my car for you
我在车上绑一些黄色小彩带 为了你
How can you be so blindly pro Bush?
你怎么这么盲目的支持布♥什♥
I like his wife, Laura.
我喜欢他老婆 劳拉
Used to buy weed from her at s.M.U.
以前从她那里买♥♥过毒品
Good shit.
干得好
Silas?
塞拉斯
What happened at the hospital?
在医院出了什么事
Sent her home. Can't even have a baby right.
送她回家 连生孩子的权利都不给
I want to show you something I've bworking on.
我想给你看看我在弄的东西
A super strain. Grow anytime, anywhere.
超棒的植物 四时生长 随遇而安
Not in west Adams, it won't.
在西亚当斯不行
You gonna be a dealer or a fucking gardener, Pedro?
你想当毒贩还是园丁 佩德罗
Heylia, in order for us to grow, we have to grow.
海莉亚 为了种植 我们必须种植
We don't need no land.
我们不需要土地
It's hyrdo. All we need is warehouse space.
那是水生的 我们只需要仓库
Let it go, Conrad. Let it go?
算了吧 康纳德 算了
I don't want to be a middleman for the rest of my life.
我不想一生都只当接头人
Negro, please, you still got to work your way up to the middle.
黑鬼 你必须要做接头人
Our growers are starting to sell exclusively to the clubs,
我们的供应商只把货卖♥♥给俱乐部
which means that we got to get into this now.
这就意味着我们必须做接头人
I'm telling you if... Enough!
我告诉你如果 够了
Now, this my business. You work for me.
这是我的事业 你给我打工
Oh, shit!
靠
Is she in labor?
她要生了吗
Already been to the hospital.
已经准备好去医院了
Ain't but two centimeters dilated.
等扩到两厘米就去
This one gonna be a while. Fuck you!
这次一定要生个白的 去死
That's right, baby. Let it all out.
好了 宝贝 让我们全力以赴吧
Go to your happy place.
去你的乐园
So, Conrad, nice plant.
康纳德 植物不错嘛
You working on a new special blend for me?
你给我做了一个新的混合物
What's the matter?
怎么回事
Oh, he's not here.
他神游了
Oh, really?
是吗
He coming back soon?
他马上就回魂吗
No. He's not.
他不会
Not while you here.
尤其是你在这儿的时候
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
That means that from now on,
就是说从现在开始
if you got business to handle, you handle it with me.
如果是公事 你就跟我说
You and Conrad ain't having no more association,
你和康纳德不许有任何交流
not while I'm alive and kicking with my pointy shoes.
否则我就把你踢出这里
I don't understand.
我不明白
What did I do? You brought out the stupid in him.
我做错了什么 你让他变蠢了
Now, I'm sure you didn't tell him
我相信你不会让他
to go down to that little school
去学校
and beat the tar out of little mr. Security guard,
用焦油袭击保安
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表