I'm opening up a club.
我要开家会所
Heylia's Compassionate Care.
海莉亚临终关怀会所
What? I still got my connections.
怎么 我还是很有人脉的
You gonna buy from me?
你要从我这进货吗
So long as I don't know where you growing it,
等你找到种大♥麻♥的地方再说吧
and I don't have to see your fucking girlfriend.
反正我是不会去见你那个骚♥女♥友的
She's not my girlfriend. Fine.
她不是我女朋友 好吧
Your cock-charming fuck buddy.
那她就是你迷人的性♥伴♥侣♥
I'm done fighting it,
我不想和你斗嘴
cos I know you gonna do what you gonna do.
因为我知道你会一意孤行的
I'm simply asking that you keep it out my face,
我只求你 别让她在我眼前出现
and I hope she make a decent turkey
我希望她能做出一顿像样的火鸡大餐
cos she ain't coming to my house for Thanksgiving.
因为我不准她来我家过感恩节
Now, look at that timing. There you go.
响的真是时候 接着
Residents in northern Majestic
莫扎迪斯北部的居民
have been ordered to evacuate
已被要求强制撤离
and voluntary evacuations are in effect for lower Majestic
下莫扎迪斯地区的居民已被要求自愿撤离
and the area formerly known as Agrestic Township.
这里就是原先的格莱斯蒂克镇
All evacuees are welcome
所有撤离的人员
here to the Summer Canyon Recreation Centre.
均撤离到了夏谷娱乐中心
Dan, back to you in the studio.
丹 回到演播室
All right, that's it, guys. Let's get back as soon as we can.
好了 就到这 我们尽快赶回去
Careful. Careful. This is my dad, not a washing machine.
小心 小心 这不是洗衣机 是我爸
I'm fine, honey. No, you're not.
我没事 宝贝 不 你不好
You were banging around in there like a pinball.
你晃得就像个弹子机里的弹球
Were you trying to hit every pothole,
你是想把他打进洞
or do you just suck at your job?
还是根本就没打算好好干活
It's been a long night. She's tired, cranky.
她忙了一晚 很累 也很暴躁
Dad, you need to stop being such a pussy.
爸 别这么娘娘腔
I'm not always gonna be around.
我不可能永远都待在你身边
Here we go.
走吧
I'm ready.
我准备好了
What's that? My turtles.
那是什么 我的乌龟
You have turtles? Franco and Warhol.
你有养乌龟 佛朗哥和沃霍尔
How long have you had turtles?
你养乌龟多久了
I won them last year at a carnival.
去年我在嘉年华得的
Turtles.
乌龟
How did I not know you had turtles... for a year?
我居然都不知道你养乌龟 已经一年了
No, honey. No waffle maker. We don't need it.
不 宝贝 我们不需要华夫饼饼模
Homeowner's insurance policy,
户主保险单
deed to the house, birth certificates.
房♥契 出生证明
Daddy's earthquake box.
老爸的地震逃生盒
He reminded me about it this morning.
他今早还提醒我来着
Well, tell him thanks.
转告他多谢了
He doesn't want to leave the house, Mom.
妈妈 他不想离开这里
It's a good thing he can't catch fire, but we can,
他是不会着火的 但是我们会
so we gotta go. Does he understand that?
所以我们必须离开 他明白吗
I'm not leaving if he's not leaving.
如果他不走 我也不走
Shane, this has gone far enough, really.
希恩 够了 真的够了
I'm not leaving.
我不会离开这的
Judah? Listen...
吉达 听着
Judah, listen to me.
吉达 听我说
No, it's my turn to talk.
不 现在听我说
Can I talk, please? Thank you.
我能说了吧 谢谢
Kindly tell our son that he needs to leave,
好好跟我们的儿子说 让他离开这里
because his safety is more important
因为他的安全远比
than hanging out with you in this prefab shitbox
和你在这个你喜欢的破房♥子里玩
you loved so well.
要重要得多
You both need to let it go.
你们俩都要放开
No, my hair's the same. OK, I stopped straightening it.
不 我还是那个发型 我没再拉直
All right, are you gonna tell him? Fine.
好了 你要告诉他吗 好吧
Shane,
希恩
your father wants you to go.
你♥爸♥想让你离开这里
I'll start loading the car.
我现在开始往上车装东西
The evacuation centre, captive audience,
撤离中心 满是无处可去的居民
high anxiety level.
他们这会高度焦虑
Where there's smoke, there's smoke.
但凡有人烟的地方 一定有人抽大♥麻♥
We need to stop off and
我们要去躺大♥麻♥房♥
get my seedlings at the grow house.
把我种的那些幼苗拿回来
No. I'm not leaving without my work.
不行 不带上它们 我就不走了
Fine, I'll go and get it.
好吧 我去拿
You guys take the van and go to the rec centre.
你们上车 去娱乐中心
I'll meet you there. Start loading.
我去那和你们汇合 快把东西都装车上去
Did you know Shane had turtles?
你知道希恩养乌龟的事吗
Franco and Warhol.
佛朗哥和沃霍尔
Right. Go.
对 去吧
Live at the scene here,
现在为您带来现场情况
mandatory evacuations of areas of Majestic...
莫扎迪斯地区已经开始强制撤离
Look at that! It's right behind the golf course.
看 就在高尔夫球场后
OK, team, we're in a giant
哥几个 这个巨大的房♥间里
room full of unhappy people with lots of cash.
全是手持大把钞票的不开心的人
So, let's take their cash
所以让我们去赚他们的钱
and make them happy,
让他们开心点吧
OK?
好吗
On my count. One, two, three.
我数开始 一 二 三
Break! Break!
加油 加油
We're live outside the evacuation centre.
现在我们在撤离中心外为您播报
The parking lot is full of...
停车场里到处都是
Your phone broken? Sorry about that.
你电♥话♥坏了吗 抱歉
I was trying to get as much out as I could before I lock up.
在我关门离开前 我想尽可能多带点东西走
It's nuts out there. Couldn't even drive over here.
外面都一团糟了 车根本开不到这里
I had to park and sneak under the barricade.
我只能停好车 从路障下面钻过来
Should you even be here? I was sent.
你现在该待在这吗 我受人之托过来的
Got to rescue the magical Silas strain.
我是来拯救神奇的塞拉斯之苗的
Plus, I hear there's a fire barrelling towards this house.
对了 我听说大火在往这里蔓延
I was wondering if there's
我在考虑 这里有没有
anything I could take with me.
什么值得我带走的东西
Heylia took a bunch of it, but grab what you can.
海莉亚已经拿走不少了 你看着拿吧
Dole it out as slow as you can,
不用急 慢慢来
because I think that's gonna be it for a while.
火烧到这里还有点时间
Wildfire. Guillermo fire.
只是野火而已 是"吉列尔莫"火
No shit?
真的假的
I don't think he meant for it to spread.
我想 他也不想让火势蔓延到如此地步
He was burning out the bikers.
他只是想烧死那些骑摩托的混♥蛋♥
That's what happens
当你和魔鬼做交易的时候
when you make a deal with the devil...
这种事情时常发生
Fire.
火
"Fire. Fire on the mountain. "
火 山顶之火[歌♥名]
Huh?
你说什么
Grateful Dead.
感恩而死[乐队名]
Can you make a turkey?
你会做火鸡吗
Can I make a turkey? Where did that come from?
我会做火鸡吗 为什么这么问
Just answer the question.
回答我就好
I can buy a turkey.
我只会买♥♥火鸡
Heylia makes these deep-fried turkeys.
海莉亚做了些油炸火鸡
Unbelievable. Yeah.
难以置信啊 是啊
Can't really see myself deep-frying.
我不会炸火鸡
I'm more of a bake and broil kind of girl.
我只会烘烤食品
Microwaves.
而且用的还是微波炉
Think I could fit a turkey in the microwave?
你觉得我可以把火鸡放进微波炉吗
You'd have to have a pretty big microwave.
那你得有一个相当大的微波炉
Or a pretty small turkey.
或是一只相当小的火鸡也行
Nancy.
南希
What are you gonna do
如果一切都烧没了
if it all burns down?
你打算怎么办
Your house, your suburb.
如果你的房♥子 你的住处都被烧毁了
Well...
那么...
Well...
那么...
I guess...
我想...
I guess I'd have to go.
我想 我得走了
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表