Previously on Weeds...
《单身毒妈》前情概要
Behold, the incorporated city of Majestic.
看 这就是莫扎迪斯市
What we need is to redirect a
我们需要 重新铺设
small portion of our sewage through your town.
一部分穿过你们城镇的下水道
Shit highway could be our road to riches.
高速公路会是我们的致富之路
We need these votes.
我们需要这些选票
Golf membership.
高尔夫会员
I play house. Motion is passed.
我玩过家家 提案通过
It was Celia Hodes who recommended that I speak to you.
是西莉亚·霍兹推荐了你
You just got yourself a job.
你通过自己的努力得到了一份工作
This community service thing is totally unsupervised.
社区服务完全没人监管
You sold $2,000 in a day.
你一天赚了2000块
Impressive, huh?
厉害吧
Your brother is mad at me.
你弟弟在生我气呢
I put him in Majestic summer school.
我要送他去 莫扎迪斯暑期学校
Maybe you and I can solve a murder.
或许我们可以侦破一宗谋杀案
Blood samples point to Kyle and Jill.
血迹暗示我们 凯尔和吉尔有嫌疑
Jill had an abortion.
吉尔堕胎了
I'm setting in front of you documents
我这里有一份给你的文件
which will honourably discharge
它可以让你体面的
you from the United States Army Reserves.
从美国陆军后备队退役
Can you grow here? Hell, yeah. It's perfect.
你能在这种吗 当然 这是个完美的地方
All right, teach me some more grow business.
好吧 多教我一些种植大♥麻♥的东西
Guillermo's crew is all moody
吉列尔莫 那帮人都喜怒无常
cos I jacked his horse.
因为我偷了他的马[海♥洛♥因♥]
I left you a package in the garage.
我还在你车♥库♥里搁了一箱东西
I need you to hold onto it for a spell.
你得帮我看一段时间
Good morning. You want huevos rancheros?
早上好 你想吃墨西哥农场煎蛋吗
Why are you cooking without clothes?
你怎么不♥穿♥衣服就做饭
No, I have underwear on.
我穿的 我穿着内♥裤♥
There's a cotton barrier
我的蛋蛋和你的鸡蛋之间
between my eggs and yours.
还有一层棉质壁垒
Would you please take a walk into the laundry room with me?
你能和我一起去下洗衣室吗
Oh, please tell me there's not a body in there.
别告诉我那里面有尸体
Yowza. Heroin.
这是什么 海♥洛♥因♥
Heroinolicious. Put it back.
美味的海♥洛♥因♥ 把它放回去
Are you a smack dealer now, Nancy?
你现在贩卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥了 南希
Oh! Bringing the hammer down,
噢 敲下审判之锤
turning out the bitch!
发现了好一个荡♥妇♥
Hardcore.
还真是赤♥裸♥裸啊
How much is it worth?
这些东西值多少钱
Ah... I'm no expert.
我不知道行情啊
I've heard tar is worth between
但我听说鸦♥片♥每公斤的价格
$40,000 and $80,000 a key,
在四万到八万美金之间
and we've got 20 keys and that's wholesale.
而我们有二十公斤 真是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥啊
Once you break down into chunks and balloons,
如果你把这些拆散卖♥♥
you're talking about 10 times that.
你能够 赚上十倍的钱
It's awesome.
真是太棒了
Calm down. You don't understand.
冷静点 你不明白
Oh, wait, is your... Jesus, Andy!
等一下 你的... 上帝 安迪
What? That's a lot of money.
什么 这可是一大笔钱
I'm excited for us.
我为我们感到高兴
Are you insane? This isn't ours.
你疯了吗 这不是我们的
We're not heroin dealers.
我们不贩海♥洛♥因♥
This stuff scares the shit out of me.
这玩意吓得我屁滚尿流
Hello? Good, you're up.
喂 很好 你起来了
We're throwing a party. Are we?
我们要开个舞会 是吗
I had a vision in the middle of the night.
我半夜想到了这个主意
Think big and festive.
就叫 雄心壮志和喜气洋洋
Mixed drinks, strong. And real food.
准备混合鸡尾酒 要烈的 还有真正的食物
None of that California healthy crap.
不是他妈的加利福尼亚健康食品
Fried things wrapped in bacon.
准备 包着熏肉的油炸食品
Crowd-pleasers.
要让大伙都开心
When are we throwing this party?
我们什么时候举办舞会
Tomorrow. It's for the Agrestic City Council,
明天 为格莱斯蒂克市议会而召开
and whoever else matters in wherever the fuck you live.
还为那些关心 你到底住在哪里的人召开
Nice. Tomorrow, as in 24 hours?
很好 明天 24个小时之后吗
Well, I was thinking late afternoon,
我希望在傍晚时分举♥行♥
so it's more like 31.
所以更像是 三十一个小时之后
Your budget's five grand.
你有五千美元的预算
Make it look like 10.
但你要办成一万美元的标准
I've e-mailed you a guest list.
我已经把来宾的名单邮给你了
Mayor asshole, councilman asshole.
愚蠢的市长 愚蠢的议员
Any other important assholes you think of, add them on.
其他你能想到的重要人物 全部算上
Is this gonna be a problem? No, no, all good.
有问题吗 没有 没问题
Great. Wear something that shows off those sexy legs.
很好 穿上能炫耀你美♥腿♥的衣服
I look forward to seeing where they end sometime.
我有时很想知道 你的腿到底有多长
That's your one for the day.
舞会那天 都你说的算
Did I hear "Party"?
我刚才听到的是 舞会 这个词吗
Yes, for the city council.
是的 为市议会举办的
Go on, get out of here. Oh, politicians.
走吧 出去吧 噢 一群政客
Shit! This is perfect. We can unload at least a key.
靠 太完美了 我们至少能卖♥♥出一公斤
These are U-Turn's drugs, and he's going to take them back.
这些是倒爷U的毒品 他会收回去的
You...
你...
are going to shave and find a clean shirt.
去刮胡子 找件干净衬衫
Because you are going to cater this soiree,
你要为这次舞会准备食物
because we are going to have the party here tomorrow night.
因为明天晚上我们要在这里举办一场舞会
Here? Not a restaurant or a hall?
在这里 不是饭馆或宴会厅
Not if we want to make four grand.
如果不想赚四千美金的话 可以不在这里办
Take $1,000.
只花一千美元
Make it look like $5,000.
让别人看起来像花了五千美元
I don't remember volunteering my services.
我不记得 我答应自愿提供服务
Maybe I have plans tomorrow.
也许我明天另有安排
Maybe I have a play date.
也许我有个游戏约会
You live here for free. Yes.
你是住在这里是不花钱的 没错
You eat my food. You wipe your ass with my toilet paper.
你吃着我的东西 你用我的厕纸来擦屁♥股♥
I don't have to ask you shit.
我不是非要你做不可
Get there and finish frying your eggs,
过去把你的鸡蛋煎完
and think up a menu that includes pork-wrapped items.
琢磨一下 包括各式猪肉卷在内的菜单
And wash your hands.
别忘了洗手
All I need now is for the boys to eat heroin eggs for breakfast.
我想让孩子们 早餐吃海♥洛♥因♥鸡蛋
Right, because then they'd want them every day.
没错 之后他们天天都要吃海♥洛♥因♥鸡蛋了
Welcome to your new home, Miss Hodes.
欢迎来到你的新家 霍兹小姐
We've got it promised out next week,
我们已许诺下周要把这套房♥子暂借出去
some folks shooting a movie.
因为有人要在这里拍电影
But after that, she's all yours.
但在那之后 这房♥子就彻底归你了
Thank you, Sullivan Groff.
谢谢你 沙利文·格勒夫
We'll have to keep it in the
最初的六个月
corporation's name for the first six months.
我们将以公♥司♥的名义将它挂靠在公♥司♥
A house is a fat piece of swag to hide.
房♥子可是一块无处藏身的肥油
It works for me.
这块肥油对我很重要
Keeps it out of my husband's
别让我丈夫
stubby, little sausage fingers.
又短又粗的香肠手指 参和进来
Husband? Yeah.
丈夫 没错
You're not wearing a ring. I'm separated.
可你没戴婚戒啊 我们分居了
Dancing my way to divorce.
为我将要离婚而舞吧
This is an amazing living room.
这是一间很棒的客厅
They call this the Great Room.
他们称它为 了不起的客厅
This is the room that sells the house.
就是这个客厅 让这栋房♥子变得好卖♥♥
Flat screen goes right here.
平板电视就在这里
What the fuck? Here, get behind me.
见鬼了 来这里 躲在我身后
God!
上帝啊
Whore.
写着 妓♥女♥
Cunt. Cunt.
写着 淫♥妇♥ 淫♥妇♥
And another whore. Whore.
又写着 妓♥女♥ 妓♥女♥
Fucking Doug.
混♥蛋♥道格
But you got to admit,
但是 你得承认
he's quite accurate with a 5-iron.
他用五号♥铁杆打球还真准
I'm not dressed for this.
我穿的这身衣服 不适合打拳击
You said you wanted to talk. This is my fitness time.
你说你想聊聊 可现在是我的健身时间
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表