you can randomly black out and run your car into a boulder?
你可能会昏倒然后撞墙
Totalled the Volvo.
撞坏了沃尔沃
Who's that cute Latino guy?
那个可爱的拉丁人是谁
It's so hot.
真是太热啦
Why don't you take your shirt off?
你为什么不把衣服脱掉呢
I'm fine.
我没事
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
没什么不好意思的
You're young and lean, like ostrich meat.
你年轻又结实 像鸵鸟一样
Erm, have you been drinking, Mrs. Gruber?
你是不是喝酒了 格鲁伯夫人
Don't tell.
别告诉别人哦
Anyway, it isn't illegal
不管怎么说 这也是合法的
unless you're behind the wheel of a car, is it?
除非你酒后开车 不是么
I guess not.
你说的没错
I'm wet.
我浑身都湿透了
How you know how high to hang those lights?
你怎么知道灯要挂多高
30 inches above the plant makes
高于植物30英寸
for optimum lumen output in a space this size.
是生长的最佳高度
And you got to control the temperature?
你也能控制好温度
Not just temperature, also humidity
不只控制温度 还有湿度
so the plant don't grow bacteria and fungus.
以免滋生细菌和霉菌
And anything else you want to know,
你还有什么问题的话就问我
I'm a wealth of information.
我有大量的信息
You impressed, aren't you? You like,
很震惊吧 你就像是
"Wow, Conrad know what he talking about. "
康纳德竟然知道自己在说什么
Yeah, if you're dick was half as smart as your brain,
是啊 如果你的老二有你大脑一半聪明
you would've stayed far away from that girl like I told you.
你就会听我的话 离那女孩远远的了
Helia, If we gonna work together,
海莉亚 如果我俩要一起干
you got to get off my dick, dumb as it might be.
你就要少管我的事
Ain't gonna happen otherwise.
否则就免谈
Fair enough.
好吧
They need us, and we need them.
他们需要我们 我们也需要他们
Let's be their bowl.
就让我们做他们的球吧
No. This is a closed session, Mr. Wilson.
不 这是个内部会议 威尔逊先生
Hold that thought.
先别说话
I have an announcement to make.
我要宣布一件事
For personal reasons,
由于个人原因
I've decided to give up my position on the City Council.
我决定放弃我在市议会的职位
In accordance with... For fuck's sake.
因此 根据我们的规章 他妈的
...section 324, paragraph C,
3章24小节C段
we are hereby compelled to elect
我们必须选出一位临时议员
an interim council member to replace me until the next election.
来代替我直到下一次选举
I'm opening up the floor to nominations.
现在请各位提名候选人
I nominate Doug Wilson.
我提名道格 威尔逊
I second the Doug Wilson nomination.
我也提名道格 威尔逊
All those in favour of electing
同意选举道格 威尔逊
Doug Wilson as interim council member say aye.
出任临时议员的说赞成
Aye. Oh, you guys.
赞成 你们大伙
All those against?
不同意的呢
Nay. The resolution passes.
反对 决议通过
Doug Wilson will take my seat, effective immediately.
道格 威尔逊接替我的位置 即刻生效
No, this can't possibly be legal. It is.
不 这不可能合法 这的确合法
And what makes you so sure?
你怎么这么肯定
I wrote the bylaws.
地方法规可是我写的
So, now that that's that,
既然已经选好人了
I would like to open up a new order of business.
我想提交一份新的建议书
Since there's no longer a conflict of interest,
由于利益冲突不存在了
I would like to nominate Mitch Kamin
我提名米奇·凯门
to contract all requisite landscaping
负责所有粪便大道
that will accompany shit highway.
必须的外观设计工作
This is bullshit.
全是狗屎
No, Celia, it's human shit.
不 西莉亚 我们说的是人屎
You got to get on the same page with us.
你应该跟我们同心协力
I'm not gonna allow this to happen.
我不会任你们胡来的
You are not going to turn this
你不能将议会再一次
into your little corrupt kingdom again.
变成你的腐♥败♥王国
This time there's going to be checks and balances.
这次是会有制约和平衡的
There's going to be oversight.
会有人监管
Are you hearing me?
你听到我的话了吗
I'm shaking.
我怕得发抖呢
Nazdorovia!
纳兹维亚酒
Here we go. Here we go. Pass it down. Pass it down.
开始喝啦 把杯子传过去
Here's to shit! Fill them up. Let's go.
向狗屎敬酒 都倒满
Mommy got a job. Ice cream for everybody.
妈妈找到工作啦 每个人都有冰激淋
I'm the only one home.
家里只有我
Well, then, more for us.
那我们能吃多点啦
What's your job?
你找的什么工作
I'm the new West Coast head of Random House.
兰登书屋西岸的新任经理
Mom, that's great.
妈妈 这真是太棒了
I told you. Yes!
我就说你能行 好耶
Actually, I'm the executive assistant
事实上 我是莫扎迪斯企划
to the head of the Majestic project.
总负责人的行政助理
By the way, darling, they do check resume.
对了 宝贝 他真的有审核简历
So, let's thank God mommy smells like coconut.
所以感谢上帝妈妈闻起来像椰子
Hello. Where the fuck's my money?
喂 我他妈的钱在哪呢
Hold on. I'll be right back, sweetie.
等一下 我马上就回来 亲爱的
Hey, guess what. I got a job.
知道吗 我找到工作了
Your job is being my bitch. Where the fuck is my money?
你的工作关我屁事啊 我的钱在哪
OK, I'm having a little difficulty
好吧 我现在不大方便
moving your brick at the moment.
解决你那包货的事
It's motherfucking weed. Everybody love that shit.
那是狗♥日♥的♥大♥麻♥ 大家都喜欢
Sell it and bring me the money.
把它卖♥♥了 然后拿钱给我
The DEA came to my house.
缉毒局的人来过我家了
I can't make a move right now. The fuck you can't.
我现在根本没法卖♥♥ 什么没法卖♥♥
DEA been up my ass
打自我从我娘胎里出来
since I popped out of my mama's sacred place,
缉毒局的人就一直追在我屁♥股♥后面
and that don't stop me one bit. Fuck them.
也没碍着我的事 去他们的
I don't have your confidence.
我可没你这么有信心
Then find it, bitch.
那就找点信心 婊♥子♥
Fuck you, Yevgeny. Not so hard.
我♥操♥ 叶甫根尼 又不重
Look, I want my money. You hear me?
听着 我要我的钱 清楚了吗
Sell the weed to the fucking DEA all I care.
你要卖♥♥给他♥娘♥的♥缉毒局的人我也不管
No more excuses.
别找理由了
City and state, please.
请说您要接入的州和市
Santa Lejos, California.
加州 圣远市
Listing? Valley State campus security.
位置 山谷州立大学保卫处
Erm... I don't mean to quibble, Mrs. Botwin.
我也不想斤斤计较 伯特温夫人
I don't want to invite another visit from your friends, but...
我也不想再碰到你的那些朋友 但
some of these bags look a little light to me.
但有几包大♥麻♥似乎轻了点儿
Look, I assure you they're not light.
我向你保证没少分量
It's just an airy blend.
只是味道更浓重
Look, you want it or not. Yeah, I'll take it.
你究竟想不想要 好 我要了
I don't have the money on me, so I'll be right back.
我身上没带现钱 我很快回来
Why would you not bring the money?
为什么你不带钱
I don't know. You make me nervous.
我也不知道 你让我很紧张
I make you nervous?
我让你紧张
Yeah. You're scary.
是啊 你挺吓人的
You're this scary lady drug dealer with thugs.
你是位跟罪犯一起贩毒的可怕女士
That's me.
那就是我
Go get the money. Leave the bag.
快去拿钱 货留下
Go get the money. Now.
快去拿钱 马上就去
OK, OK. I'll be right back.
好好 我很快就回来
That's right. You will.
没错 去吧
I have to drive to where the money is.
我必须开车去取钱
So, you want to come with me or wait here or what?
你想跟我一起去还是在这儿等 还是
I'll wait here. I'll be right over there on that bench, OK?
我在这儿等 就坐在那个长凳上
Yeah. Make it snappy.
好的 快去快回
This is boring.
真无聊阿
Gets us out of that fucking obstacle course.
至少我们不用参加障碍物训练啦
All right, give me that phone.
好吧 把电♥话♥给我
They said not to fuck with it.
他们说不能乱玩
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表