This is one nice fucking neighbourhood.
这个街区真♥他♥妈♥漂亮
How long you live here?
你这里住多久了
Too long. Shh, it's ringing.
很久了 嘘 电♥话♥通了
Looks like it's from a movie.
这里和电影上一样
Like with the plants and trees, no chain-link.
有花有树 没有铁丝网
These places got alarms?
这里有警报器吗
Celia, I'm outside your house.
西莉亚 我在你家门口
Where's my son's car?
我儿子的车呢
Why, it's in your driveway, Nancy.
不是在你家车道上吗 南希
I told him I'd drive it home,
我跟他说了 我会把车开回你家的
and I always try to be a woman of my word.
我一直努力做个信守承诺的女人
Oh, you owe me $37.50 for gas.
你还欠我37元5分的油费
Hello?
喂
Hello, Nancy?
喂 南希
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
惨了 惨了 惨了
This ain't good.
情况不妙啊
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
惨了 惨了 惨了
Silas's phone, Celia speaking.
这是塞拉斯的电♥话♥ 我是西莉亚
Hey, Nancy, I helped myself to some of your Vodka,
南希 我喝了几杯你的伏特加
I hope you don't mind.
我希望你不要介意
Oh, and I borrowed some garden shears.
我还借了你的园艺剪刀
You know, they were really helpful, so, thanks.
真的很好用 多谢了
I did this for your own good, Nancy.
我这么做是为了你好 南希
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表