Everything that's important is right here in this room.
所有重要的东西 都在这间屋子里了
It's your daughter.
是你女儿打来的
Tell her you're busy till tomorrow.
告诉她 你一直会忙到明天
Then we can eat and fuck all day
之后我们就可以在没有打扰的情况下
without interruption.
整日纵情了
What?
什么事
I can't understand anything that you're -- stop crying.
我不知道你... 别哭了
Isabelle, stop crying and talk!
伊莎贝拉 别哭了 快说话
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Will you drop the Steel Magnolias bit?
你不要像钢木兰演的那样 哭的这么伤心啊
He's still breathing.
他还在呼吸
Why are you such a cunt?
你为什么这么贱啊
Please don't use foul language, Isabelle.
请不要说脏话 伊莎贝拉
People will think you weren't raised right.
别人会以为 你缺乏家教的
I wonder why.
那就奇怪了 你就从来没有管过我
Ow,stop!
别掐了
Ow, stop!
别掐了
Good afternoon, Mrs.Hodes.
下午好 霍兹太太
Yeah, for who?
好什么啊
Is he going to be okay?
他会没事的 对吧
He's lucky to be alive.
他能活着 就已经很幸运了
Animal urine disinfected many of his wounds.
动物的尿液为他的伤口做了很好的消毒
Animals peed on him?
动物朝他撒尿吗
Apparently, several.
显然是这样 还不止一次
Hmm, that's somehow perfect.
他还真是走运
He's gonna be all right, though ,right?
虽然现在情况比较糟糕 但他还是会好的 对吧
The initial surgery was successful,
第一阶段的手术很成功
but he'll need several more.
但他还需要再做几次手术
Then there will be a tremendous amount of rehabilitation.
然后他需要接受大量的康复治疗
We're looking down a long road here,mrs.Hodes.
我们要做的事情还有很多 霍兹太太
No, not we.
不 不是我们
Him and you. Not me.
他和你 没有我
We are getting a divorce.
我们正在办理离婚手续
So, who should I speak to?
那么 我应该跟谁去说
There's no one else.
他没有亲人了
There has to be someone else.
他一定还有别的亲人
He was an only child.
他是独子
Grandma and grandpa are dead.
爷爷奶奶都去世了
There's no one else but you.
除了你 没有人能照顾他
Well, what about the state?
好吧 那么政♥府♥呢
I'm sure there must be some lovely,
我确定 肯定有一些善解人意的
state-funded institutions that will take him.
由政♥府♥资助的机构会接管他的
Dad.
爸爸
Oh, god.
天哪
Come on! Move it!
快点 快放行啊
What's going on, Dwight?
出什么事了 德怀特
Just open the gate.
快把门打开
Doug wilson -- Councilman Doug.
我是道格.威尔森 --议员道格
I'm here every day.
我每天都来这里
Don't you remember I wore
几天前我戴着一顶绒球帽过来的
that pompon hat the other day?
你还说你挺喜欢那顶帽子的
You loved that hat.
你不记得了吗
Yeah, you did.
是的 你说的没错
What? This is letting the air-conditioning escape.
怎么了 窗户开开关关 冷气都跑光了
The computer's telling me
电脑系统显示
your membership's been revoked.
你的会员资格被取消了
What? By who?
什么 谁干的
I don't know, but it's in red.
我不知道 但是你的名字是红色的
It's from pretty high up.
应该是高层所为
You have to turn your car around.
所以 你的车必须掉个头了
I'm not moving.
我是不会掉头
Sullivan Groff and this
沙利文·格勒夫和这个该死的地方
whole fucking place can kiss my black ass.
都他妈的去死吧
This is so not over.
这件事咱们没完
I'm sorry, Mr.Wilson.
抱歉 威尔森先生
I did like your pompon hat.
我的确很喜欢你的绒球帽
Save yourself, Dwight.
省省吧 德怀特
You're too good for these assholes.
你对那些混♥蛋♥太好了
Go get a job you can be proud of.
去找一份值得你骄傲的工作去做吧
We'll see who laughs last.
我们看看谁会笑到最后
Conrad, teach him to grow.
康纳德 教教他怎么种大♥麻♥
This little fucker?
教这个小混♥蛋♥吗
No, hold up.
不 不行
Okay, no, this little fucker steals our shit, and
不 这小混♥蛋♥偷了我们的货
I'm supposed to be his mentor?
现在你居然指望我去教他种大♥麻♥
Yes,
是的
think of it as a big-brother kind of thing,
像个大哥一样去管教他
or scared straight.
或者直接"现身说法"
He needs a positive male influence in his life.
他需要一个积极的男人来改变他的人生
I'm the only man you know?
我是你认识的唯一一个男人吗
The only real man.
唯一一个真正的男人
You think this shit is gonna fly with me?
你觉得这种假话能唬住我吗
It's not shit.
这不是假话
You're the best at what you do. I mean that.
我的意思是 你是这行里做的最棒的人了
Hey, watch this right here.
嘿 瞧瞧你妈
Your mother's smooth as butter.
你看你妈总是这样油腔滑调
Not always.
她并不总是这样
Silas, your only lines are, yes, I'm willing to do anything you say,
塞勒斯 你只能说 是 您的吩咐我照办
and, thank you for this opportunity.
还有 感谢你提我机会
How much are you paying me to babysit?
我做他的保姆 你能付我多少钱
Pay you?
付钱给你
That is what I'm doing.
对啊 你要付钱给我
You can't handle him.
你搞不定他
So you're giving him to me to set him straight.
所以你把他交给我 让我好好管教他
$10 an hour.
10美元一小时
I know the going rate is closer to $15.
现在的行价差不多15美元一小时了
After business is up and running, I'll buy you a Rolex.
等买♥♥卖♥♥做大了 我会给你买♥♥块劳力士的
Because all black men like a little bling-bling?
你以为所有黑人都喜欢珠光宝气的样子吗
Yes.
是的
Go on.
去吧
Make my boy your bitch.
把我的儿子当成你的小弟
All right, Nancy, you want your boy to be my bitch?
好吧 南希 你想让你儿子成为我的小弟
He'll be my bitch.
他会成为我的小弟的
Poor guy.
可怜的家伙
Poor wrecked guy.
可怜的残废
Okay, tell me she gave you a sponge bath.
告诉我 她用海绵帮你擦拭身体了
Tell me she soaped it up
告诉我 她给你擦完肥皂之后
and then slurped the gobbledygoop.
帮你把皂液舔干净了
Blink once for yes,
眨一下眼就表示 是
two for no, three for hell, yes.
两下就表示 不是 三下就表示 他妈的太对了
Listen, buddy, you don't have to worry about anything.
听我说 哥们 你什么事都不用担心
Buddy Doug here has got your back.
你的兄弟道格会支持你的
Now, in case you turn into a vegetable,
现在 为了以防你变成植物人
I've taken the liberty of drawing up this power of attorney.
我自行帮你草拟了代理委托书
You need to sign this now,
你现在需要签署这份文件
or your cunt wife will crush the
否则你的荡♥妇♥老婆
one part of you that hasn't already been crushed.
会把你榨的一点不剩的
All right?
好吗
Just try to work with me here.
尽量配合我
Sign your name.
签上你的名字
There we go.
搞定
Your assets are protected.
你的财产被保护起来了
I speak for you now.
我现在是你的代理人了
Do you have any assets?
你有什么财产吗
You've got your milf money
卖♥♥辣妈毒草赚的钱里
coming to you, buddy.
有一部分钱是你的 哥们
Nancy is back in business.
南茜又重操旧业了
Conrad's got a grow house three times the size.
康纳德拥有了一个三倍大的大♥麻♥房♥
Money's flowing in like this Morphine in your arm.
钱就像输进你胳膊的吗♥啡♥的一样源源不断
Just a little while. Share the love?
等一下 我们分享下给他的爱吧
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表