10 Okay.
一万 成交
You want in on my action, you got it.
你想入伙 没问题
We need a grow house.
我们缺个大♥麻♥房♥
Can you deal with that? 15.
你愿意出租你的房♥子吗 一万五
And you have to use this house -- this house.
但是你们必须用这间屋子 这间
Your other house is empty.
你那间屋子不是空着吗
And it's also in my name.
但它登记在我名下
This house is still under some
而这间登记在沙利文的
Sullivan shell-corp bullshit name.
一家空壳公♥司♥名下
Slut.
贱♥人♥
Okay.
好吧
Do we have a deal?
我们成交了吗
I will have all my stuff out by the end of the month.
月底前我会把这里腾空
No, I need it now, as in right now.
不行 我现在就要 立刻马上
Uh, what about my furniture?
那我的家具怎么办
Where do you want it?
你想放哪儿
We'll move it anywhere you want.
你想搬到哪去 我们就带你搬哪去
No, fuck it. It's only rental crap anyway.
烦不了了 反正都是堆租来的垃圾
Just... stick it outside.
就...扔外面吧
Hey. Everything comes in here.
嘿 东西都搬进来吧
All right, if we're doing it, let's do it.
好了 让我们大干一场吧
Back the truck up into the garage.
把车停到车♥库♥去
We're loading through the kitchen.
我们把货搬进厨房♥
Nice to see you again, Celia.
很高兴再次见到你 西莉亚
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Probably not.
好像不认识
What the hell?
究竟怎么回事
We're moving back to the old house. Why?
我们要搬回老房♥子了 为什么
Because you need to be in a more...
因为你需要一个...
wholesome environment.
更健康的成长环境
I'm Andy. Denise.
我叫安迪 丹尼斯
Andy. Little help.
安迪 救我
That's my buddy. I brought him.
那是我兄弟 我带他来的
Andy?
安迪
He's working it out.
他会适应的
He's getting his ass kicked into Tuesday.
我看他快不行了
Oh, is it getting too hard to watch?
是不是不忍♥心看下去了
Oh, no, absolutely not.
不 怎么可能
Oh, really?
真的吗
Like a little dirt in our sandwich, do we?
我不介意三明治上沾了点脏东西
It's probably about my father.
可能是受我爸影响
He was an amateur boxer.
他是业余拳击手
I like a little dirt in my sandwich, too.
我也不介意三明治上沾了点脏东西
Probably all about my mother.
可能是受我母亲影响
She was a terrible cook.
她是个糟糕的厨师
Denise, come on. Let's go.
丹尼斯 我们走吧
Got to go.
我得走了
Wait. At least leave me a glass slipper, something.
等等 至少留只水晶鞋 还是什么的给我吧
Come on, sis.
走啦 妹妹
239 West Hill Road. Pick me up at 10:00.
西山路239号♥ 10点来接我
Tonight?
今晚
Shit, I have a very bad short-term memory.
靠 我的短时记忆能力很差
You don't have a pen,do you?
你没有笔吗
Oh, sorry, baby. No pen.
抱歉 宝贝 没笔
Hope to see you later.
回见拉
Hi. I'm Isabel.
嗨 我叫伊莎贝尔
Hi, Isabel. Vaneeta.
嗨 伊莎贝尔 我是文尼塔
Heylia. Good to meet you both.
海莉亚 很高兴见到你们俩
Good luck with your operation. Thank you.
祝你们一切顺利 多谢
Ain't that a nice little girl.
多乖巧的姑娘啊
I think I seen her on TV.
我好像在电视上见过她
Isn't she that Huskeroo girl? Yeah.
她不是那个胡斯克鲁[品牌]女孩吗 对啊
She look thinner in person.
她本人比电视上瘦多了
You think they pad her for that?
你说他们是不是给她加了衬垫
Trust me -- they don't pad her.
相信我 他们没给她加衬垫
You the crazy bitch drowned our weed.
你不就是淹了我们大♥麻♥的那个疯婆子吗
What the fuck you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里干什么
All right, take it easy.
好吧 别紧张
I'm on yo' side now.
我们现在可是同一条船上的人
Where do you want these, Conrad? Over there.
这些东西放哪 康纳德 放那儿吧
Clinique, just hear me out.
倩碧 听我说完
Ain't nothing to say, faggot, except "Send money."
不是来送钱的就闭嘴 死基佬
Maybe we should get married.
也许我们可以考虑结婚
Where the fuck is it?
它到底在哪儿
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
What kind of man tears a cross
什么样的人 会偷走教堂顶上的
off the roof of a church, a house of god?
十字架啊 那里可是教堂啊
An impressive one, I'm guessing.
我想 那肯定是个牛人
That's a big fucking cross.
那个十字架真♥他♥妈♥的大
It's not just a cross.
那不是一个普通的十字架
It's an $80,000 piece of art
那是一件价值八万美元的艺术品
a Nathan Arnault original, registered.
登记过的奈森·阿诺特的真迹
So if anyone were to try to sell it, say, it's traceable.
所以无论谁想出手 都有迹可循
Hey, I went to bed early tonight.
嘿 我今晚想早点睡
Care to join me?
一起睡好吗
You're cute when you're mad.
你发脾气的样子还真可爱啊
You're fucking with the wrong man.
你♥他♥妈♥的找错人了
I promise I'll be gentle.
我保证 我会很温柔的
Your wife dumped you.
你老婆甩了你
You're living out of your goddamn office,
你只能蜗居在办公室里
pulling lame fraternity pranks.
玩无聊的兄弟会式的恶作剧
You're pathetic, Wilson.
你太可悲了 威尔逊
I'll send you a bill for that bong, Sully.
你等着收账单吧 萨利
That was handblown glass.
那可是人工吹制的玻璃
Everyone's taxes are gonna smell like bong water now. Fuck.
税单都沾上水烟斗的味道了 我靠
Hi.
嗨
Come on in.
进来吧
This is Ripper. Sit.
它叫瑞普尔 坐下
Hey, Ripper.
嘿 瑞普尔
Please don't eat my remaining toes.
求你别啃 我的脚趾头
Well. This the guy?
就是他啊
Andy, meet Chess. Hey. What's up?
安迪 这是查斯 嘿 你好
All righty.
好吧
Ah, look.
看那
He's got a card.
他居然还有名片
Okay. That's cool.
好吧 没关系
I'm cool, unarmed, pro-gun control.
我很干净 没佩枪 是反持枪主义者
What's going on?
怎么了
Hey, Chess, would you like some?
嘿 查斯 你要不要来点
Or is this disapproval that'll morph into ass-kicking?
还是说根本不想来点 只想揍我一顿
Please tell me you want to smoke out.
求你告诉我 "你想弄点尝尝"
Ripper, come here.
瑞普尔 过来
Yeah, you got a good grip there?
原来你对那里感兴趣
Where do you get it? Where do I get it?
你从哪里弄来的 我从哪里弄来的
Downtown.
市区
I buy downtown, corner of Pico and Alvarado,
我在市区买♥♥的 皮科和阿尔瓦拉多街口
from different guys, whoever's on the corner --
没固定卖♥♥家 谁在就买♥♥谁的
A guy named Pablo, a guy named Ortiz.
一个叫帕布洛 一个叫奥迪兹
There's Ramon, too.
还有一个叫雷蒙
Ramon's got a scar across his forehead
雷蒙额头上有道疤
knife wound, selfinflected.
是刀伤 他自己割的
So the story goes.
我还是继续说下去吧
Pablo plays mandolin --
帕布洛会弹曼陀罗[琵琶乐器]
same song over and over.
颠来倒去的弹一首歌♥
Maybe I can save you a trip.
或许我可以帮你省点路费
Really? How's that?
真的吗 怎么说
Denise...
丹尼斯...
Hold Ripper.
拉着瑞普尔
Come here. Come here. Sit.
过来 过来 坐下
Denise, new friend of mine,
丹尼斯 我的新朋友
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表