A brick dance? I did what you told me to.
砖舞 我按你说的做了
Let's just sit down like
让我们坐下来
rational people and start dialling down my debt.
好好谈谈我欠你的帐
Are you done?
你说完了没
Chop that shit up. Move it.
把这玩意切开卖♥♥了
Bring me back twelve-fi'.
还我六千块
Twelve-five?
六千
No way I'm gonna get twelve-five for a brick.
我怎么可能把这块砖卖♥♥到六千
You got four days.
你有四天时间
And I'm taking the money
而且我要拿回我给
that I gave that fucking wetback for my jack,
那个贱逼墨西哥人的钱
and I'm adding it onto your tab.
这也算你头上
Yeah, I'm not stupid, OK. I know what this is worth,
我可不笨 我知道这玩意值多少钱
and it's not twelve-five. Eight, maybe.
绝对没有六千 顶多四千
Thirteen!
六千五
I'm mad, so now I gotta fuck shit up.
倒爷生气了 后果很严重
I don't got any more shit to fuck up, OK?
我他妈的没钱给你加了
I've got kids. I've got bills.
我有孩子 我要付账单
How am I supposed to put
你一直给我加债我还怎么
food on my table if you keep upping my debt?
养活我的家人啊
Get a fucking job.
你♥他♥妈♥的去工作啊
Young man, the theft you committed of those surveillance cameras
年轻人 那些摄像头记录下的
was more than just a simple act of vandalism.
你的盗窃绝不仅仅是破坏公物罪
It was a slap in the face to this community
这是对整个社区以及
and the citizens who have
所有努力格莱斯蒂克
dedicated their time ridding Agrestic of drugs.
禁毒事业的人们的一个侮辱
So I'm inclined to make an example of you
所以我准备严惩你这种
and your wanton disregard for civic property.
对公共财产挥霍破坏的行为
Excuse me, Judge.
对不起 法官
I'd like to speak out on behalf of my son.
我想为我的儿子说几句话
He's normally very responsible...
他通常很负责任
Save it, Mrs Botwin.
省省吧 伯特温太太
Mrs Hodes has already beaten you to the punch.
霍兹已经替你说了
She's explained that your family has gone through enough
她解释了你的家庭目前承受了很多不幸
and asked me to go easy on the boy.
并让我对这个男孩网开一面
Silas Botwin, you are hereby
塞拉斯·伯特温 你被判处
sentenced to six months of community service.
六个月的社区服务
Both you and your mother owe Mrs Hodes
你和你母亲都欠霍兹夫人
a great deal of gratitude.
一个大大的感激
I think we really need to talk.
我觉得我们需要谈谈
Go fuck yourself, Celia.
滚你妈蛋 西莉亚
All right, listen up!
好的 听着
It's my sorry-ass job to inform you ass-felching,
我他妈的真不愿意但是我
salad-tossing, cum-guzzling faggots
一定得告诉你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的
that that butt-ugly face you're staring at this very moment
你们现在看见的这张丑脸
is one of the most important
是你们这辈子见过的
goddamn faces you'll ever lay your eyes upon.
最重要的脸之一
That is your battle buddy.
那是你们的战斗兄弟
Your battle buddy is like a Siamese twin.
你的战斗兄弟就像个孪生兄弟
He shits, you shit. He fucks up, you fuck up.
他拉屎你也拉屎 他傻♥逼♥了你也傻♥逼♥了
He goes down, you go down.
他死了 你也死
This is just like 'Nam.
这像电影一样
Yeah, you got that right.
没错 你说对了
I can't wait to kill me some terrorists.
我等不及要杀几个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
Are you kidding me? This isn't about terrorism.
你在开玩笑吧 这跟恐♥怖♥主♥义♥无关
We are just pawns in a
我们只不过是派来
chess game for control of the oil production.
控制这里生产原油的小兵
Who cares? Bring it on, man.
管它呢 玩爽点 吧哥们
Please don't talk to me any more.
请你别再跟我说话了
You're gonna shit when I shit.
我傻♥逼♥ 你也会傻♥逼♥的
Six weeks from today,
今天算起六周以后
this entire troop of girl scouts
整个女兵团
will be shipped off to Iraq.
都会前来伊♥拉♥克♥
So you best pay close attention
所以你们他妈的最好对我嘴里说出的
to every goddamn word that comes out of my godly mouth.
每个字都他妈的上点心
Er, Sergeant Bilko, hi. I'm in the wrong place.
比克中士 我来错地方了
They promised me a desk job...
他们承诺了我一个文书的工作
Who in the hell gave you
谁他妈的给了你权力
permission to break rank, you flaccid little dick?
打断我的话 你这个蠢货
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure...
我只是想确定一下
They promise everybody a desk job, you useless twat!
他们许诺了每个人文书工作 懦夫
Yeah, I have eight toes. And I got four dicks!
我只有8个脚趾 我他妈的有四个屌♥
So you better fall back in line
你♥他♥妈♥最好在我派人修理你之前
before I use one of them to fuck you up the ass with!
回到队伍里面去
Now fall back in line, Botwin!
现在就归队 伯特温
You people are losers.
你们这些没用的
You're scumbags, and I am God.
蠢货 我是你们的上帝
This is gonna be great.
太爽了
because I won't be responsible when you get to Iraq.
你们到了伊♥拉♥克♥后我就不用负责了
And if you don't listen to me,
如果现在不好好听
guess what - you will die!
知道吗 死期就不远了
What are you looking at, you piece of shit?
你♥他♥妈♥的在看什么
Well, in light of this incident,
在这个情况下
we intend to petition the judge
我们倾向于请求法官判决
and ask that Ms Hodes only have access to her daughter, Isabelle,
霍兹夫人只在周末霍兹先生
on weekends, at the house, in the presence of Mr Hodes.
在家时才能接触她的女儿伊莎贝尔
That's outrageous.
这太过分了
Weekends at the house unsupervised by Mr Hodes.
周末在家 霍兹先生不在场
Nope. Fine.
不行 那好吧
Fine? What do you mean, fine?
那好吧 凭什么听他的
I am the mother.
我是她妈妈
Why aren't his internal fish balls in a vice?
为什么我们没捏碎他的内部鱼蛋
What happened to the fish?
那条鱼哪去了
The fish gasps when the cow gives milk.
有奶便是娘
You dried up the cow.
你没有奶了
Oh, so now I'm the fish.
所以现在我成鱼了
What the hell are they talking about?
他们在说什么鬼话
She's dumping your wife
她在抛弃你的妻子
because she doesn't think she'll get paid.
因为她觉得你妻子没有钱付她了
I am not a fish, you hear me? Oh, this is great.
我可不是鱼 听见了吗 这太好了
I am nobody's fish.
我谁的鱼也不是
She's right, you know. She's not a fish.
她是对的 她不是鱼
She just drinks like one.
她只是像鱼一样喝酒
Fuck you all.
操你们的
You want me out of your life.
你想让我离开你的生活
Fine.
如你所愿
I am out of your life.
我离开你的生活了
Can we talk about this? No, we can't.
我们能谈谈吗 不行
Silas, I told you, this is too much.
塞拉斯我跟你说过了 这太多了
Make the bags lighter, OK?
把袋子包装的轻一点
Hey! Bidding's up to $2800 on Uncle Andy's guitar.
安迪叔叔的吉他已经竞拍到两千八了
That's great, sweetie.
太好了 宝贝
I was just trying...
我只是想
To what, Silas, help me?
想干嘛 塞拉斯 帮我
No, didn't help.
没用的 完全没帮上
Matter of fact, made it worse, a lot worse.
事实上让事更糟糕了 糟糕多了
But I'll tell you how you can help me now.
不过我会告诉你现在该怎么帮我
Make the bags lighter, OK?
把包装弄轻点
Pizza. Wait here. I'll get it.
比萨 在这等着 我去拿
Nancy Botwin? Yes.
你是南希·伯特温吗 是的
Agent Fundis, DEA.
我是禁毒署的范迪斯探员
I'm here to talk about Peter Scottson.
我想跟彼得·史科森谈谈
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表