Hey, everybody does.
嘿 大家都是这样的
It's the way business is done.
生意就是这么做的嘛
Don't worry.
别担心
We'll come by in the morning.
我们明天早上来
We'll be out of your hair by first bell.
不会耽误你太久时间的
No, it's not that. It's just, we, um...
不 不是这样 我们只是...
You know, we work with polymers and resins.
你知道的 我们处理的是聚合物和松香
You box them, you get them out of here,
那就赶紧装箱 把那些东西弄出去
you pull them back in as soon as they're gone.
等他们检查完了 你再搬回来
It's the cost of doing business, darling.
做生意嘛 这种开销免不了的 亲爱的
And what is this, huh?
再说了 这点小钱算什么啊
Once a year? It's not so bad.
一年才一次 不算太糟
Anyway, thank you for the coffee.
无论如何 谢谢你的咖啡
It was absolutely delicious.
非常美味
But I'm gonna send you some kona.
但是 我还是会送你一些科纳咖啡
And I'm gonna see you in the morning, bright and early, huh?
明天早上见 大清早就见 好吗
I love the, uh...
我喜欢这些
That didn't take too long.
没谈多久嘛
You charm the slacks off the landlord, Heylia?
你是不是把房♥东迷得晕头转向啊 海莉亚
He bringing the Fire Marshal in here first thing tomorrow.
他明早第一件事就是把消防队带到这里
We all going to jail.
我们都要去坐牢了
Holy shit.
该死
Says it's every building, every year.
说是每栋建筑 一年检查一次
Now, how the fuck you didn't know about this?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么不知道这回事啊
How am I supposed to know about the Fire Marshal?
我怎么能搞到消防队的消息啊
You in charge, big man.
你可是管事的 大块头
You're supposed to find this shit out.
你早就该把事情弄清楚了
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
Don't look at me.
别看我啊
I just work here.
我只是个打工的
Silas? All right, I'm coming right now.
塞拉斯 好 我马上过去
Mommy's got to go somewhere.
妈妈要出去下
Of course you do. There's an emergency.
看出来了 有急事
Can I come? No.
我能去吗 不行
You suck.
你真是个坏妈妈
I know.
我知道
But one day, I'm gonna make it all up to you.
但终有一天 我全都听你的
I swear.
我发誓
I'm gonna babysit your kids,
我会帮你带小孩
give you the down payment for your first house.
给你的第一套房♥子付首♥付♥
I'm gonna send you to Europe after college. Hey.
等你大学毕业后送你去欧洲 别走
We'll rent a house at the beach one summer, take walks.
夏天我们去海边租间房♥ 散散步
We'll look back on this as the dark time.
等那时在回头看 一切困难都是暂时的
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪里
Therapy.
去接受治疗
What kind of therapy?
那种治疗啊
Special therapy.
特殊治疗
Dad, the doctor has you on a graduated-step program.
老爸 医生已经为你制定了逐步康复计划
I have your exercises
每次理疗完我都要在活页夹
charted in a binder.
里的表格上做记录
What? Beer.
什么 拿啤酒
What kind of therapy requires beer?
哪种治疗需要啤酒啊
Uh, regression therapy.
复原治疗需要
It takes you all the way back to high school.
它会让你找回高中的感觉
Cold!
冷死了
You can feel that, pal. Sorry.
我忘了你有感觉的 兄弟 抱歉
And that's excellent.
你有感觉 这太好了
I'm happy for you, man.
真为你感到高兴 伙计
Take this and give it to the therapist
带上它 把它交给理疗师
so she knows what plan you've been on.
这样她才能了解 你之前接受的康复计划
We're parking close
我们就在附近
and partying hard.
让我们放开了玩吧
Bye, honey. Bye, dad.
拜 亲爱的 拜 老爸
Mom's here. Yeah.
我妈来了 是
Like I can wave my magic wand, make it all better.
搞得好像我魔杖一挥 就万事大吉了
We got eight hours till these plants need to be back under light,
八小时后必须让这些植株重见阳光
as eight hours to break it all down,
八小时之后
find a new grow house, and set it up again.
一定要找好新的大♥麻♥房♥ 一切从头再来
So, where we taking it?
那么 我们把东西运到哪里去
Where are we taking it?
我们把东西运去哪里
I'm just the buyer.
我只是个买♥♥家而已
It's your crop. You pay for it.
这些都是你的货 你付了钱的
Dying plant, coming through.
这盆植株要死了 希望它能挺下来
That's bullshit.
一派胡言
You gave us money. We planted a crop with it.
你付了我们钱 我们才有钱种的这些大♥麻♥啊
The crop is yours.
这些东西都是你的
Can't smoke it yet.
虽然现在还不能卖♥♥
I suggest you find us someplace to move it.
我只是想让你帮我们找个地方保存它们
Oh, so you jump, and I'm the net.
哦 你跑了 留我来收拾烂摊子
Pretty much.
差不多
Kind of strange role reversal we got going on, huh?
突然来个角色交换 有点不适应 是吧
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fine, fuck me, but you got to find
随便 你操♥我♥好了 但是你今晚
us someplace tonight,
一定要找到个地方放这些东西
or we out of business --
要不然我们就破产了
Actually, you out of business.
事实上 我们破产了 你也就破产了
I also need some people who can help,
我需要一些有用的
not stand there slack-jawed, arguing about who fucked up.
不会发呆 不会争论谁是谁非的人来帮忙
Shit.
我靠
You got to be kidding me.
你跟我开玩笑的吧
Nope.
没有
See that biker chick over there?
你看到 那边那个小妞了吗
She's been eyeing me for weeks.
她观察我好几个星期了
I sell here all the time.
我一直在这里卖♥♥大♥麻♥
You are using me to get laid?
你利用我来泡妞
You've been cooped up in that house for how long?
你闷在家里 都多久了啊
Here's a chance for some exercise, some socializing.
我这是在给你锻炼和社交的机会
You'll have fun.
你会玩得很开心的
My bones are still healing.
我的骨头还没长好呢
No, no, you'll be fine.
放心放心 你不会有事的
A lot of these guys got fucked up in Iraq,
这里很多人都是在伊♥拉♥克♥战场上挂的彩
and they're basically heads on sacks of numb meat.
其实他们就是堆有脑袋的死肉而已
But you, you can feel your laps,
但你就不同了 至少你还能感觉到自己的膝盖
so you got total advantage.
你完全占据了上风
Ball in. One more man.
界内球 再上一个人
Got him.
他上
I-I don't know about this.
我不会玩
Don't worry. They'll go easy on you.
别怕 他们会手下留情的
They're all high.
他们都很亢奋
Your hospital has got to understand one thing --
贵院必须搞清一件事
I...have...no...money.
我 没 有 钱
Fine. Fine. Turn it over to a collection agency.
行 行 你们去找追债公♥司♥好了
They can take my fillings.
让他们来拿我的补牙填料吧
Have a nice...
祝你...
fucking day.
倒霉一整天
I need to discuss something with you.
我有事和你说
Do it out there.
就在这儿说吧
I'd prefer not to.
还是进去说吧
If you think I'm gonna
你觉得 在你把刀架到我脖子上之后
let you into my house after what you did...
我还会让你进我家吗
See? I have knives, too.
看到没 我也有刀
Celia.
西莉亚
I need to rent your empty house.
我想租你的空屋
What for?
干嘛用
None of your goddamn business. But...
这他妈的不关你的事 但是...
I'll make it worth your while.
我保证你物超所值
How worth my while?
怎么个超值法
3 grand a month.
一个月三千块
That doesn't even cover my nut. Fine.4
这连本都不够 那就四千吧
You want to do something illegal with it. 5.
你是想做非法买♥♥卖♥♥吧 五千
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表