Previously on Weeds...
《单身毒妈》前情概要
Behold, the incorporated city of Majestic.
看 这就是莫扎迪斯市
A city experiencing a rate of growth
一个以出乎人意料的速度
few people could have anticipated.
飞快发展的城市
Thank you, Mr Groff. Sullivan.
谢谢你 格勒夫先生 叫我沙利文
Dumb name.
蠢名字
My name is Guillermo.
我叫吉列尔莫
Tell your friend U-Turn,
告诉你朋友倒爷U
you tell him he's a lawn jockey now.
他就是个赛马场的打杂小弟
What the fuck is this? Your pot.
这是什么鬼东西 你的货
You were supposed to pick up a key of jack.
你应该带一公斤海♥洛♥因♥来
Heroin?
海♥洛♥因♥
I'm gonna kill that bean-farting motherfucker.
我要杀了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Heroin? Chop that shit up.
海♥洛♥因♥ 打散了卖♥♥
Bring me back twelve-fi'.
交给我12500块
How am I supposed to put
你一直给我加债
food on my table if you keep upping my debt?
我还怎么养活我的家人啊
Get a fucking job.
你♥他♥妈♥的可以去找份工作啊
You're a very beautiful woman.
你是个很美丽的女人
I bet you look good rolling right out of bed in the morning.
我敢打赌 你早上翻身起床时也一定很美
You know, if I hire you,
如果我雇用你 我就有权
I'll be paying for the right to make comments like that.
对你这样评头论足
You OK with that?
你不介意吧
As long as you're OK with being shot down every time.
只要你不怕每次都被打击就好
Can you grow here? Hell, yeah, it's perfect.
你能在这种吗 当然 这是个完美的地方
Fucking shame it's all gonna be for U-Turn.
只可惜这一切都是为倒爷U忙
You let me worry about U-Turn.
倒爷U就让我来担心吧
You know, this community service thing is totally unsupervised.
社区服务完全没人监管
I will never let you deal.
我永远不会让你贩毒
You don't have a choice. I know you don't.
你别无选择 我知道
Sergeant, that is your battle buddy!
中士 这是你的战友
I can't wait to kill me some terrorists.
我迫不及待想和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥大干一场
Are you kidding me? This is gonna be great.
别开玩笑了 这会很棒的
OK, hold on. Now point the camera at my ass. Hurry.
坚持住 现在镜头对准我的屁♥股♥ 快点
I don't want to see your balls, man!
我不想看到你的蛋蛋 哥们
Tuck them away!
快收起来
All right. There. There.
好吧 这样 这样
Fine. Ready? OK.
好了 可以了吧
It's coming. And it's a good one. Here it comes.
来吧 这样不错 开始啦
Hey, what is that?
那是什么
And show time.
好戏上演
Wow. That was Rodriguez?
这是罗德里格斯吗
Yeah. And they fucking killed him.
是的 那些狗♥日♥的♥杀死了他
For trying to light farts?
就因为他想放个屁吗
They don't need a reason, Doug.
他们杀人不需要理由 道格
It's Pat Tillman all over again.
帕特·蒂尔曼还会再回来的
I gotta forward this to my fraternity brothers.
我要把它转发给我的联谊会兄弟们
Forward it to Lowell Bergman, all right?
转发给洛厄尔·伯格曼 好吗
Forward it to Harry Reid.
还要转发给哈利·里德
Are they Beta Phi Omegas?
他们都是BPO兄弟会的吗
OK, er, I love you.
好了 我十分感谢你
And I thank you for the pants and the Chinese food
谢谢你给我裤子 请我吃中国菜
and, what, 70, 80 bucks that you got here.
还有 你给我的七八十美元
But uninformed Doug, Doug of the disengaged electorate,
但是 消息闭塞的道格 脱离选民的道格
that Doug needs to remove himself from the room,
需要离开这个房♥间
cos I'm riding the edge here.
因为我现在濒临崩溃
Do you want me to answer it?
我来帮你接
That's how they track you.
他们就是这样追踪你的
That's how they got Rodriguez.
他们就是这样做了罗德里格斯的
If you answer it, I could be a dead man.
如果你接了电♥话♥ 我就死定了
Hello? Mr Botwin.
你好 伯特温先生
He's not available right now.
他现在不方便接电♥话♥
Who, may I ask, is calling?
我能知道 是谁打来的吗
You know who this is.
你知道 是谁打来的
What? What?
怎么样 怎么样
Scary. Deep voice.
太恐怖了 低沉的声音
Very deep. Very scary.
很低沉 很恐怖
You can't stay here.
你不能待在这儿
They are going to kill you, Andy.
他们会宰了你的 安迪
I sold Jesus a quarter ounce at the Fastmart.
我在超♥市♥卖♥♥给杰西 四分之一盎司的货
He's a Mexican guy who's on road kill with me
他是墨西哥人 同我一起清理被压死的动物
working off a DUl.
算是酒醉驾车的惩罚吧
He loves the Lord, and he loves weed.
他爱上帝 也爱大♥麻♥
And so does his cousin Javier,
他的堂弟哈维尔亦是如此
who works in the kitchen at Amici's.
他在阿米西餐厅的厨房♥干活
I only sold him a dime,
我只卖♥♥给他一袋10美元的毒品
but two of the delivery guys bought a half-ounce each.
但两个送货人分别买♥♥了半盎司
Got a free meatball sub. Does that happen to you a lot?
天下掉馅饼了 你经常碰到这种事吗
Free food? Not really.
天上掉馅饼 没遇到过
Happened to me twice today. Want some jerky?
我今天就遇到两次 来点牛肉干吗
Thank you, no.
谢谢你 不用了
After the sub, I drove back
之后 我开车回去
and checked in with my supervisor,
向我的监管人报到
and he sent me to bingo. Bingo.
之后 他带我去玩宾戈游戏了 宾戈游戏
At the retirement home,
在养老院里玩的
run by church volunteers and misdemeanour felons.
那里早被教堂义工和重刑犯们把持了
Three customers there. Mr Mertes.
那里有三个顾客 莫提斯先生
You sell to Mertes? Any cars follow you?
你卖♥♥给莫提斯了 有车跟踪你吗
No.
没有
You sold $2,000 in a day. Impressive, huh?
你一天赚了2000块 厉害吧
Temporary. This is not a career path.
这只是暂时的 不是长久之计
This is a family in crisis.
这么做是因为我们家陷入危机
And I'm being the good son.
我会做个乖儿子的
I'm assuming you burned through your client base.
我想你应该有自己的客户群了
Kind of.
差不多算是吧
OK. I'll make some calls.
好啦 我会打几个电♥话♥的
But if you sell to these people, you're not the good son.
如果你卖♥♥给这些人 你就不是乖儿子了
You're some random punk
你就和帮我卖♥♥货的
who sells for me.
那群放荡的小流氓一样了
Pick an alias, work your deliveries
起个别名 利用社区服务之便
around your community service.
做点小生意
Will do.
遵命
Give some jerky to your brother. He's mad at me.
给你弟弟点牛肉干 他在生我气呢
Why this time?
这次是什么原因
I put him in Majestic summer school
我要送他去 莫扎迪斯暑期学校
to keep him off the streets, away from drugs.
让他远离街道 远离毒品
I love that sound.
我喜欢那些声音
Hammer the nails, pour the cement down.
钉钉子的声音 倒水泥的声音
Good men are gonna raise their families here.
好男人要在这里养活一家人了
Of course, it's that kind of missionary zeal
当然 正是这种传教士的热忱
that's got us into this mess, isn't it?
让我们参和进这件事情 不是吗
We need these sewer lines.
我们需要这些下水管线
We need these votes.
我们需要这些选票
And the word around town says,
然后 全城人都会说
"You get Doug Wilson's vote,
投道格·威尔森一票
the rest will follow. "
一切水到渠成
Well, that's beautiful. I'm thinking a golf membership.
太棒了 我在考虑高尔夫会员的事情
OK. Now, I know a lot of you are looking up at this board,
好了 我知道 你们大都盯着黑板
and you're thinking to yourselves, "Critical thinking?"
在心里对自己说 批判性思维是什么
That sounds kind of square. Sounds kind of wack.
这听上去很古板 很古怪
Ok.
好啦
Who here can tell Bob
在座的各位 谁能告诉鲍勃
what critical thinking means?
批判性思维是什么
Anybody? Hit me.
谁愿意回答 告诉我
"Critical thinking is
批判性思维是
the process of conceptualising and analysing information
对观察或交流获取到的信息
gathered from observation or communication
进行概括或分♥析♥的过程
as a guide to belief in action. "
它可以为各种现实看法提供指导
You got a name, friend?
你叫什么名字 小朋友
Shane Botwin.
希恩·伯特温
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表