Dap?
碰一下 看答对没有
Blow it up.
爆♥炸♥了[错了]
Pow!
啪
Shane Botwin, let me ask you a question.
希恩·伯特温 问你个问题
Do you want to spend the next couple weeks
接下来的几个星期
reading out of a textbook,
你是想死读课本
or would you rather keep it real?
还是想 学以致用
I guess keep it real.
学以致用吧
Because I can assign you pages from the textbook,
我可以在你的书上划好范围
and you can copy them into your notebooks,
你可以把它们抄到笔记簿上
regurgitate them later for a test.
到考试前再来复习
I mean, I can do that if that's what you want.
如果你们想这样 我就这么办
Or...
或者
maybe you and I can solve a murder.
或许我们可以侦破一宗谋杀案
Cool.
酷毙了
Two G's.
二千块
That's right. The agreement was twelvefive.
对啊 我要的是12500美元
You breaking a social contract.
你违反了我们的约定
Well, I'm working with some new people.
我正和一些新手合作
It takes time.
上手还需要点时间
Ten grand light. Usually get a nigga shot.
差一万块 你要是黑鬼 我就给你一枪了
Well, good thing I'm white.
幸好 我是白人
UTurn, I've been shot! I've been shot!
倒爷U 我中枪了 我中枪了
What the fuck happened? Ow! I was getting the mail.
他妈的发生什么了 我正在拿信
Truck come by... Blam, blam, blam! Shot in the ass!
一辆货车开过来 砰砰砰 打中了我屁♥股♥
Hi, Marvin. Hi, Nancy.
你好 马文 你好 南希
Y'all two, go outside, start rousting niggas.
你们两个出去 召集其他黑鬼来
Find out who saw what.
找出目击者
Man, you think it was the Mexicans?
你觉得这是墨西哥人干的吗
Cucaracha motherfuckers need to get stomped!
那些墨西哥贱♥人♥真欠扁
Fuck, man, hey, hey, you bleeding all over, man!
妈的 你的血流得到处都是
Put your hand over your ass, man!
用你的手捂住屁♥股♥
Blot that shit, man! Blot it!
堵住他妈的伤口 堵住
I need a doctor!
我需要看医生
Man, you ain't getting on my leather seats with that ass.
你那个屁♥股♥ 再也别想坐我的真皮沙发
No. No, no. No way.
不行 不行 没门
These one of these hybrids, huh? Yes.
这就是混合动力车吗 是的
How are you doing back there, Marvin?
你在后面还好吗 马文
Got a fucking bullet in my ass! Take me to the hospital!
我屁♥股♥里有颗该死的子弹 快带我去医院
Are we sure this is the way to the hospital?
这是去医院的路吗
We ain't going to no motherfucking hospital.
我们不去他妈的医院
Charge you 50 bucks for an Aspirin,
一瓶阿司匹林就要你50美元
treat you like shit if you don't have insurance.
如果你没有保险 就视你为粪土
Make a right.
右转
We got our own guy. Dr Tupelo.
我们有自己的医生 图珀洛医生
He don't ask no questions,
他从不打听别人的情况
and he real good at taking bullets out of people.
他最擅长给人取子弹了
Lovely. Can't wait to meet him.
不错 迫不及待想见到他
Marvin, what's the gang sign
马文 那群三六帮贱♥人♥的
for those Tres Seis bitches?
帮派手势是什么样的
Yeah, that's what I thought. Make a right. Who's Tres Seis?
不出我所料 右转 谁是三六帮
The Three Sixes. Guillermo's crew.
是三六帮 是Guillermo带头的
Little bitch is all moody because he think I jacked his horse.
那个贱♥人♥喜怒无常 以为我偷了他的马
You did.
你的确偷了
That don't give him permission to shoot you in your ass!
但那不意味他们就能让你的屁♥股♥开花
That motherfucker gonna get his.
那狗♥日♥的♥也得尝尝这滋味
You don't mean horse like, like... horse like "Neigh"?
你说的马 应该不是那种会嘶叫的马吧
Don't play that doe-eye cute shit with me.
别他妈的给我装可爱
I know you know better.
我知道 你心知肚明
Honey, it's going to be OK.
亲爱的 你会没事的
You buy or lease this car?
这辆车是你买♥♥的还是租的
I bought.
我买♥♥的
How much? I don't really recall right now!
多少钱 我现在真的想不起来
There's a man bleeding in my back seat!
现在有个男人在我后座上流血
I have to pick up my son from summer school!
我等下还要去暑期学校接我的儿子
Here, make another right.
这儿 再右转
Er, I have to get this. Hello?
我必须接这个电♥话♥ 喂
I just want to make sure
我只是想确认下
those packets went out this morning.
那些包裹今天早上是否已经送走了
Oh, yeah, absolutely. Liar!
是的 绝对送走了 说谎
Who's that? Who the fuck is you, nigga?
那是谁 你♥他♥妈♥的是谁 黑鬼
Oh... Oh, sorry, I'm losing you. Bye!
不好意思 信♥号♥♥不好 再见
Make another right and slow down.
再右转 减速
OK, now we're driving in a circle.
好啦 现在我们整整转了一圈
Yeah, but we're about to go straight in a second.
但我们马上就直走
Yeah, motherfucker!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Drive, bitch, drive!
快开 贱♥人♥ 快开
We need these sewer lines. We need these votes.
我们需要这些下水管线 我们需要这些选票
And the word around town says,
然后 全城的人都会说
"You get Celia Hodes' vote,
投西莉亚·霍兹一票
the rest will follow. "
一切水到渠成
I hear Doug Wilson is getting a golf membership.
我听说道格·威尔森成了高尔夫会员
I love a woman who does her homework.
我喜欢做足准备工作的女人
Would you like a golf membership too?
你也想变成高尔夫会员吗
I don't play golf. Oh, well...
我不玩高尔夫 那么
What is it you do play, Celia?
你玩什么 西莉亚
I play house.
我玩过家家
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 亲爱的
How was your first day? Mostly sucky.
第一天上学怎么样 大部分时间都很糟
Oh, only mostly?
只是大部分时间吗
Hello. You must be Shane's mother.
你好 你一定是希恩的母亲
Hi. Yeah, hi.
你好 你好
Eve Meriweather, Education Coordinator.
我是伊娃·梅里韦瑟 希恩的班主任
Well, Shane had a fabulous first day.
希恩第一天做得很棒
Bob really took a shine to him. Bob. That's great.
鲍勃很欣赏他 鲍勃 太棒了
What happened to the back seat? Mom spilled some coffee.
后座怎么回事 妈妈泼了些咖啡
And this is for you. It's just some forms and permission slips.
这是给你的 这是一些表格和同意书
It covers everything you'll need to know
这里面包括了一切你需要知道的
about the Absolute Truth Ministries campus.
有关 绝对真理事工学院 的相关事宜
We got some super-great programmes, prayer-power meetings.
我们有一些很棒的节目 还有祷告会
And not just for Shane, but for the whole family.
不仅面向希恩 也面向整个家庭
You're a Jewish, right?
你是犹太人 对吗
Erm, no. I'm not.
不 我不是
Shane's father was a Jewish.
希恩的父亲是犹太人
Did he pass?
他去世了吗
Most people thought he was Italian.
大多数人曾以为他是意大利人
Yes! Yes, he's no longer with us!
是的 他不再和我们在一起了
Yes. Oh, I'm so sorry.
是的 我很遗憾
Losing your husband. I just can't imagine. Yeah.
失去丈夫 真是难以想象 是的
Well, God bless you. Are these shell casings?
愿上帝保佑你 这些是子弹壳吗
Oh, Eve, in a rush!
哦 伊娃 我有点急事
Gotta go. Gotta make dinner.
我们要走了 还有晚饭要做
Buckle up, honey. All right. See you. Bye!
记好安全带 亲爱的 好吧 再见
So, when you cast your vote tonight,
在你们今晚开始统计你们的选票之时
rubber-stamping another environmental holocaust
也就是你们借重建城市的名义
in the name of urban renewal,
不经审查就批准另一场自然大屠♥杀♥之时
I want you to remember the San Acitos dirt shrew.
我想让你们记住这些土鼩
How could we forget him?
我们怎么会忘记它呢
Their beauty was here long before we were.
这些美丽的生灵早在我们之前就存在于此
This sewer is soaked in their blood.
这些下水管道全都浸泡在它们的血中
Thank you, Jane Chaffin,
谢谢你的发言 简·查芬
er, founder, president,
格莱斯蒂克生态卫士组织的
and sole member of the Agrestic Eco-Warriors.
创始人 主席 和唯一会员
Your passion humbles us.
你的热情让我们惭愧
And that concludes the public debate on Motion 412,
412号♥提案的公众辩论到此结束
the proposal to expand
412号♥提案 要求扩建
the sewer and water reclamation systems of Greater Agrestic.
大格莱斯蒂克地区的雨污回收系统
Let's do this.
我们来投票吧
All of those... All in favour of more pipe, say aye.
所有 所有支持建管道的 说赞成
Aye. Aye.
赞成 赞成
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表