Previously on "Weeds"...
《单身毒妈》前情概要
I'm making a buy.
我想和你做笔交易
You come back with five figures, and we'll do business.
你带着五位数的钱过来 我们再谈生意
Any chance I could borrow, uh, $10,000?
能借我一万美元吗
I know an accountant/councilman
我认识一个既是会计又是议员的家伙
with access to a certain civic investment portfolio.
他能从公♥款♥中挪出一万美元
Make it $50,000.
改成五万美元
Summer reading from internal affairs.
内务处送来的暑期阅读材料
It appears Pete was the brains
看起来 是彼得策划了你们
behind the skimming, extortion, wiretapping.
逃税 敲诈 窃听等一系列违法行为
Good thing for us he turned up the way he did,
但万幸的是 他走上了自己铺设的不归路
and we don't have to get honest.
所以我们可以不用坦白出这一切
How's tim doing?
蒂姆怎么样啦
How do you think he's doing?
你觉得他会怎么样
His father's dead.
他父亲去世了
Are you free for dinner tomorrow?
明天你有空来吃晚饭吗
Who's your friend?
你朋友是谁
Peter's ex-wife.
彼得的前妻
Are you fucking insane?
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
I thought dean was out of your life.
我想迪恩已经不是你生活中的一部分了吧
He was... until the handitard went and drove off of a cliff.
他以前是 直到那个废物开车掉下山崖为止
Is he going to be okay?
他会没事的 对吧
The initial surgery was successful,
第一阶段的手术很成功
but he'll need several more.
但他还需要再做几次手术
We are getting a divorce.
我们正在办理离婚手续
There's no one else but you.
除了你 没有人能照顾他
Oh, god.
天哪
Sanjay, your territories are
桑贾伊 你的市场范围是
colleges, junior colleges...
各大高校 大专...
and gay bars and dance clubs.
还有同性恋酒吧和舞厅
Tara's completely active in the church.
塔拉在教堂里的人脉很广
The lord wants me to sell pot, Ms.Botwin.
上帝想让我贩卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 伯特温太太
Fine, you're in.
好吧 你入伙了
Do I get a cellphone, too? Yeah. Take Silas'.
我也能配一部手♥机♥吗 用塞勒斯的
I'd like my phone back.
我想要回我的电♥话♥
I have other plans for you.
我对你另有安排
Teach him to grow.
教教他怎么种大♥麻♥
All right, Nancy.
好吧 南希
You want your boy to be my bitch,
你想让你儿子成为我的小弟
he'll be my bitch.
他会成为我的小弟的
What we need is to redirect a
我们需要 重新铺设
small portion of our sewage through your town.
一部分穿过你们城镇的下水道
Shit highway could be our road to riches.
高速公路会是我们的致富之路
We need these votes.
我们需要这些选票
I'm thinking a golf membership.
我在考虑高尔夫会员的事情
Your membership's been revoked. What?
你的会员资格被取消了 什么
God bless the new Majestic!
上帝保佑新莫扎迪斯
Holy shit!
见鬼了
That's a lot of sewage.
好多污水
That motherfucker -- I'm gonna have him killed.
该死的混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了他
From the boys at Sigma Alpha Delta.
这些是从SAD兄弟会那里赚来的钱
Thank you, Sanjay.
谢谢 桑贾伊
You may have another.
拿去 再接再厉
The youth pastor is a wake-and-baker.
那个教会青年小组的牧师就好这一口
Holy smokes.
他可真能抽啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Why is this all wet?
这些钱怎么都是湿的
Water park.
都是从水上乐园那里赚来的
That's $20,000.
一共两万美元
The way things are going,
按现在这个速度
I'll have the rest in a few days.
再过几天我就能把钱凑齐了
Why is this stack wet?
为什么这沓钱是湿的
Water park.
是从水上乐园赚来的
So, all the money goes back
只要所有钱都归还到
into the Agrestic account.
格莱斯蒂克的政♥府♥账户上
No trails back to us.
就不会有人查到我们了吧
There's no more Agrestic, Nance.
格莱斯蒂克已经不存在了 南希
No town.
格莱斯蒂克被合并了
We're good.
我们没事了
Let's keep it. Doug.
我们私吞吧 道格
I might be a drug dealer,
我可能算是个毒贩子
but I'm no embezzler.
但我可不是个贪♥污♥犯♥
We'll put it back... eventually.
我会还回去的 最后肯定会还回去的
Until they figure out which way is up,
在他们发现这笔钱少了之前
we could use this capital to our advantage.
我们还是可以用这笔钱谋点小利的
Yeah.
也对
I'm not comfortable with this.
不过我还是有些良心不安
Well, get comfortable.
没事 放心吧
Buy more drugs, sell more drugs.
进的大♥麻♥越多 卖♥♥的大♥麻♥越多
And then when we're crazy rich,
要不了多久 我们就能发大财了
we can pay back Agrestic
到时我们不但有钱还公♥款♥
and buy corn dogs for all of Darfur.
还能给所有的达尔富尔人买♥♥个热狗吃
I'm not sure corn dogs are first up on the wish list in Darfur.
我不认为 达尔富尔人最想要的是热狗
My point is, we need this capital
我的意思是 如果想成为圣费尔南多山谷
if we're gonna be the weed-mart of the San Fernando valley.
毒品市场的巨头 我们需要这笔钱
Homegrown depot.
拥有自己的种植场
Potco.
成为大毒枭
You need to trust me on this, Nancy.
在这件事上 你要相信我 南希
I don't tell you how to move a brick.
不用我教你 怎么把钱拿回去吧
Fine.
好吧
For now.
现在
Listen, Doug, a word of advice
听我说 道格 我提醒你一下
watch your back. Sullivan's on the warpath.
你凡事小心点 沙利文可盯着你呢
I didn't do anything.
我什么事情也没做啊
So you had nothing to do with that pipe exploding?
你和污水管爆♥炸♥一点关系都没有
That was clearly an act of god.
很明显 那是上帝做的
Well, tell god to watch his back.
好吧 那你告诉上帝 让他小心点
Nancy, don't anthropomorphize god.
南希 不要把上帝当成人
That sounds like fun.
这听起来很有意思啊
Tim and Shane together?
让蒂姆和希恩一起玩
We could give it a shot.
我们可以试试看
Yeah, I know where that is. Great.
我知道那个地方 好极了
Terrific. All right. We'll see you there.
太好了 好的 到那儿见
Bye, Val.
拜 瓦尔
You got a call.
有人打电♥话♥找你
From who?
谁打来的
Roy Till.
罗伊·蒂尔
I don't know Roy Till.
我不认识罗伊·蒂尔
Roy till knew you.
但他认识你
And what did Roy Till want?
他想干什么
I asked Roy Till that very question.
我也是这么问罗伊·蒂尔的
Why are you making me work so hard for this?
你有话为什么不直说 还让我费劲猜呢
Because Captain Roy Till is with the D.E.A...
因为罗伊·蒂尔队长在缉毒警工作
because he wants you to come down to his office
因为他想让你尽快去他的办公室
as soon as possible...
跟他谈谈...
because he said you've probably been expecting this call.
因为他说 你可能一直期盼着这通电♥话♥
That was my reaction.
我当时也是这种反应
The side effects may be
药物可能有如下副作用
urinary incontinence, migraine, fuzzy vision,
遗尿 偏头痛 视线模糊
rapid heartbeat, swollen limbs, depression, mania,
心跳加速 四肢浮肿 抑郁 狂躁
nocturnal psychosis, erectile dysfunction...
夜游症 勃起功能障碍
Wake up.
快醒醒吧
Wake up.
快醒醒吧
It's not a dream.
你现在没有做梦
Here's his feeding schedule.
这是他的进食计划
And the physical-therapy exercises are in the binder.
理疗内容在活页夹里
And you're gonna have to change his diaper.
还有 你要给他换尿布
Stop... speaking.
闭上...你的嘴
Fine.
好吧
Figure it out yourself.
你自己看吧
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表