Previously on Weeds
《单身毒妈》前情概要
That was a real nice brick dance.
热舞[为得到毒品而跳的舞]跳得不错啊
I left you a package in the garage. Heroin?
我还在你车♥库♥里搁了一箱东西 海♥洛♥因♥
We need these votes.
我们需要这些选票
I'm thinking a golf membership.
我在考虑高尔夫会员的事情
I don't play golf.
我不玩高尔夫
What is it you do play, Celia?
你玩什么 西莉亚
I play house.
我玩过家家[我玩房♥子]
We're shooting a movie in one of our empty houses.
我们正在我们的一栋空房♥子里拍电影
Needs a caterer, you'll thank me later.
需要一个酒席承办人 你肯定会感谢我的
Can you convince mom that I'm stuck in a classroom
你能否让妈妈相信 我在班里
full of religious zealots,
被宗教狂热者所包围
two klicks away from jihad?
难道距离圣♥战♥爆发只有一步之遥了吗
I like you, Nancy Botwin.
我挺喜欢你 南希·伯特温
I bet you look good rolling right out of bed in the morning.
我敢打赌 你早上翻身起床时也一定很美
You've been fucking him the whole time you were married to me?
我们结婚这么久 你一直跟他鬼混在一起吗
It's just business between us, always has been.
我们俩只是生意关系 一直都是
Agent Fundis, D.E.A.
方迪斯探员 缉毒局
I'm here to talk about Peter Scottson.
我想和你谈谈彼得·史科森的事
He hasn't come into work for a few days,
他好几天没来上班了
and we haven't heard from him.
也没有和我们联♥系♥
Clinique here gonna take you and fuck the gay out of you.
倩碧会让你从同性恋变成正常人
I can see your boner.
你硬了
Don't be embarrassed. That's what God's love is all about.
别尴尬 这也是上帝之爱
I've been shot!
我中枪了
Man, you think it was the Mexicans?
你觉得这是墨西哥人干的吗
Cucaracha motherfuckers.
这帮墨西哥贱♥人♥
Now, where's our crop?
我们的货呢
You get your fuckin' crops,
你会拿到货的
and then we're done with your ass.
这单做完 咱们一拍两散
It's over when I say it's over.
我说散才能散
U-turn, oh, my god.
倒爷U 我的天啊
Call for help!
快找人来帮忙
I've been waiting a long time for this, motherfucker.
我等这一天很久了 你这个混♥蛋♥
U- turn's dead! He's dead!
倒爷U死了 他死了
Why exactly is he in a hot tub?
为什么要把他放在热水浴缸里
The boat didn't fit.
一般的棺材装不下他
Oh, of course not.
哦 当然装不下
Look at his grand-mama
你看他祖母
crying over there in her designer dress.
正穿着名牌裙子在那里哭泣
He sure was good to her.
他肯定对她很好
She gonna miss that gravy train.
她会想念那些轻松得来的钱的
Someone should go over there and poke him.
应该过去个人上去捅他一刀
See if he flinch or something...
看看他会不会退缩或者有没有其他反应
just to be sure.
以便确认他是不是真的死了
He looks pretty dead to me.
在我看来 他的确死了
Sup, Two Strikes?
你好吗 二次郎
Hey, Clinique, how you doing, baby?
嗨 倩碧 你好吗 亲爱的
Oh, I'm fuckin' pregnant again.
哦 我他妈的又怀孕了
Some Indian kid I mercy-fucked for U-turn.
看在倒爷U的面子上 我上了一个印度小子
Oh, sorry.
哦 对不起
Y'all know each other?
你们俩认识吗
No, hi.
不认识 你好
Two Strikes, is it? Nancy. Hello.
二次郎 对吧 我是南希 你好
I ain't giving this one up.
这次我不准备堕胎了
Damn.
该死的
I remember when he was just a wannabe,
我还记得他当初野心勃勃的样子
when we busted our carjacking Cherries together.
我还记得我们偷雪利车一起被抓住的样子
He taught me how to drive-by.
他教会我如何飞车扫射
Respect.
你真厉害
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't think of this as a loss of identity.
别把这看做是丢了身份
Think of this as an upgrade to a better way of life...
把它看做是一种提高生活质量的方式
Better services, better schools, better tax base.
更好的服务 更好的学校 更好的征税基础
This merger... Oh, enough.
这次合并 哦 够了
Agrestic and Majestic are never gonna merge.
格莱斯蒂克和莫扎迪斯永远不会合并
I told them about your deal with Celia.
我已经告诉他们 你和西莉亚的交易了
Where are our houses?
我们的房♥子呢
I was more than generous with all of you.
我已经对你们够慷慨的了
Let's get an idea of how the vote's gonna go.
我们不妨看看投票结果如何吧
I gotta get home for
我还赶着回家看
"Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"
你是否比五年级学生聪明 那个节目
All in favor of a town merger with Majestic, say, "Aye."
所有同意和莫扎迪斯合并的 说赞成
Aye. All those against?
赞成 所有反对的呢
Nay!
反对
Oh, the nays have it. Up your ass, Groff.
哦 反对票占多数 滚蛋吧 格勒夫
Friends, this is a colossal mistake.
朋友们 这是个巨大的错误决定
Think of the people you represent.
想想你们代表的那些居民
The votes aren't there... nothing more to say.
投票已经结束了 没什么好说的了
Find yourself another town to swallow.
你还是去找别的镇合并吧
Celia can help you. She's good at that.
西莉亚可以帮你 她最擅长这个了
All right, not so fast, 4th grader.
好吧 别高兴的太早 四年级学生
There is a way to bypass a city council on this issue.
有一个方法可以让这项提案绕过市议会
If it's put to a referendum,
如果实行公民投票
the town can decide.
则由全镇人来决定最后结果
Referendum.
公民投票
Hell of an idea, councilwoman Hodes.
真♥他♥妈♥是个好主意 市议员霍兹
Whore. Whore, whore.
淫♥妇♥ 淫♥妇♥ 淫♥妇♥
Whore...
淫♥妇♥...
You did that on purpose. Hey, guys, come on,
你是故意的 嘿 大伙 别这样
what's wrong with you people?
你们这是怎么了
Miss Hodes knows that this is good for Agrestic.
霍兹女士只是认为合并对格莱斯蒂克有利
Whatever. Let's get out of here.
算了吧 我们走
I want to thank you for that.
谢谢你及时出手
That's what friends do.
这就是朋友该做的事情
I don't want to be your friend.
我可不想当你的朋友
Come home with me.
和我回家吧
What about lunch tomorrow?
明天一起吃午饭怎么样
I'm not hungry for food.
我对吃东西没兴趣
Well, maybe by then you will be.
也许到那时候 你就有兴趣了
So, what does this mean for our debt?
那么 我们欠他的钱怎么办
Are we off the hook?
我们脱身了吗
Depends on who makes new leader.
这取决于谁是新的老大
Well, how does that work?
新老大是怎么产生的
Is there an election?
通过选举吗
What, you ain't get the ballot?
那就好了 难道还怕没人选你
There's Marvin, maybe he can shed some light.
马文来了 也许他能点拨你一下
Hey, Marvin.
嘿 马文
How you doing? Okay.
你还好吗 还好
I know this must be really hard for you,
我知道 失去朋友 失去亲人
losing your friend, your cuz,
或者说是失去表哥还是什么人
which could mean your cousin or not...
这个我不太清楚...
I'm a little unclear...
你肯定很难受...
But also your leader.
更何况他还是你的老大
My dad and his moms were second cousins.
我爸爸和他妈妈是表兄妹
Well, there you go.
原来是这样
So, I just also wanted to say
所以 我只是想说
that it's been great getting to know you,
能够认识你真好
and maybe one day... Wait...
也许有一天 等等...
You think 'cause U-turn dead, you off the hook?
你觉得倒爷U死了 你就能脱身了
No? Who's in charge now?
不是吗 现在谁掌权
Me.
我
I'm the nigga in charge over here.
我是这里的老大
You owe me now.
你的命现在在我手上
You got a problem with that?
你对此有意见
No... It's just... it's a big job you're taking on, Marvin.
不 你肩上的担子很重啊 马文
I'm a big boy.
我已经是个男子汉了
How's your ass doing?
你的屁♥股♥好了吗
How'd you know about that?
你是怎么知道的
Nancy? I didn't say anything, I swear.
南希 我什么也没说 我发誓
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表