剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
You two have quite a way with the females!
你们两个真会和女性相处
How could you resist such charm?
你们怎么抵挡得住这样的魅力
Hey, wait! What about my worms?
等等 我的虫呢
Can you smell fox?
你能闻到狐狸吗
I can definitely smell fox.
我绝对可以闻到狐狸
There's a distinct foxy flavour to the air, right?
空气里有明显的狐狸气味
The fox scent is a couple of days old,
狐狸气味是好几天前的了
we should be fine for the night.
今晚应该没事
Should be fine. Should be fine. Should be fine.
应该没事 应该没事 应该没事
Did you hear something?
你听到了什么吗
What was that?
什么声音
Bluebell...
野风信子
you don't have to, but tell us a story?
不是强求你 但你能跟我们讲个故事吗
Once upon a time, in the deepest, cruellest winter
从前 经历着在世界上有史以来
the world has ever known, El-ahrairah's people were starving,
最严寒的凛冬 艾尔·阿瑞拉的子民饥肠辘辘
so El-ahrairah set out to find
因此艾尔·阿瑞拉决定去寻找
the only being he thought could save them.
他认为唯一能拯救他们的生物
The Black Rabbit of Inle.
地狱黑兔子
He struggled on and on
他披荆斩棘
until eventually he arrived at the Caves of Inle.
最后终于抵达了地狱洞穴
The mouth of which appeared before him like the maw
出现在他眼前的嘴就像是
of a giant monster trying to eat the sky.
一头巨兽张开大口想要吞掉天空
And then before the prince,
然后在王子面前
that nightmare figure emerged like a toxic void.
那个噩梦般的怪兽像毒液真空一样出现
And in his heart, El-ahrairah knew that there
在他内心深处 艾尔·阿瑞拉知道
were no more tricks to be played.
他无计可施了
The old yarns are the best
老故事最精彩了
and you spin them so well, storyteller.
你讲得真好 说书兔
My name is Captain Orchis.
我是红门兰队长
My friends and I are from a little warren nearby called Efrafa.
我朋友和我来自附近一个叫做艾弗拉法的小领地
We'd love you to join us.
我们希望你们能加入我们
Come along.
来吧
Quickly now.
快
Well, what's the plan, Hazel? Do we go back? We rest.
计划是什么 榛子 回去吗 休息
Of course we go back! We rest for a while.
当然得回去 我们休息一会儿
I need to think.
我得思考
I want her free, Hrairoo, but Bigwig's right.
我想解救她 小多子 但长毛说得对
The fear is taking hold of me.
我被恐惧控制了
What are you afraid of, brother?
你在怕什么 哥哥
It's Holly.
是冬青
Ever since he told me about what the humans did at the old warren,
自从他跟我说了人类在老领地的所作所为之后
I've not been able to stop thinking about it.
这事在我脑海里就一直挥之不去
It follows me into my dreams.
做梦也会梦到
What if it breaks me?
要是它把我击垮了呢
I'll just have to put you back together again.
那我就只能把你拼凑回去
I'd feel a lot better about going back in there,
你要是看到了什么的话
if you'd seen something.
回到那里会让我好受很多
No.
不
I don't want to go beyond any more.
我不想再上去了
Just as the weight of knowing what has passed is crushing you,
就如同你知道过去的负担在压垮你一样
so am I crushed by the weight of knowing what may become.
知道未来的负担也在压垮我
All right, Hrairoo. I'm sorry.
好吧 小多子 抱歉
If I do this, you never ask me again.
要是我这么做的话 你永远都不能再问我
Leave me.
走吧
Holly, I don't have a good feeling about this.
冬青 我有不祥的预感
Stay calm, everything will be fine.
淡定 不会有事的
That is the biggest rabbit I have ever seen.
那是我见过的最大的兔子
What is this place?
这是什么地方
My esteemed guests...
我尊贵的客人
..Welcome to Efrafa.
欢迎来到艾弗拉法
Come on.
走吧
No talking!
不准说话
Get back to the warren, does.
回到领地去 母兔子
Are you the fool who's supposed to be supervising this mark?
你就是那个该监督这一记号♥队的蠢货吗
Well...Concentrate, Sergeant.
集中注意力 中士
Give these does an inch and they'll be gone.
你给这些母兔子一点空间 她们就会逃走
Now get them down to the holding.
把她们关回牢里
Thank you, sir. Erm, Captain Vervain?
谢谢 长官 马鞭草队长
Brother, what's this?
兄弟 这是什么
We have come to ask...
我们是来问
Silence! You will speak when you are spoken to directly
安静 有人向你提问时你才能说话
and not before.
在那之前别出声
I picked these up on the wide patrol.
我在巡逻时遇到了他们
One for the council.
一个交给委员会
I will take them down with me.
剩下的我会带下去
Move on up there!
过去
Hurry up!
快点
Wait here until the council is ready to see you.
在委员会准备好见你前在这等着
What if they separate us, Hyzenthlay? They won't.
万一他们把我们分开了呢 露珠 不会的
Leave the talking to me.
让我来和他们说
So long as we stay together... Sh.
只要我们在一起 嘘
Can I help you with something?
有什么需要帮助的吗
So they got you in the end?
他们最后还是抓住你了
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Three days ago, a little way from here,
三天前 离这不远
it was definitely you.
那肯定是你
I told you to run for your life.
我让你赶紧逃命
Who did this to you?
谁对你做的这些
Sainfoin, the council want
红豆草 委员会希望
Blackavar paraded around each of the marks at silflay,
进食时带小黑在每个记号♥附近游♥行♥示众
as an example.
以儆效尤
Take him down to the deep burrows.
带他去洞穴深处
Right, Vermin. You're in first.
好了 害虫 你先来
You lack animality.
你缺乏兽♥性♥
What did you say to me?
你刚对我说什么
You have no integrity.
你一点都不正直
Animals don't behave like men.
动物们可不像人
If they have to fight, they fight.
如果他们需要战斗 他们就会战斗
If they have to kill, they kill.
如果他们需要杀戮 他们就会杀戮
But they don't set their wits to devise ways
但他们不会将智慧用在
of hurting other creatures.
发明伤害其他动物的方法上
If you speak out of turn to me again,
如果你再无视纪律和我说话
I will have your tongue.
我会把你舌头割下来
Next time you see me, you better wish yourself invisible.
你下次见到我 最好祈祷自己是隐形的
What's happening here, Holly?
什么情况 冬青
What have we got ourselves involved in?
我们陷入了什么麻烦
Fiver.
小多子
Fiver!
小多子
Fiver! It's all right, it's all right.
小多子 没事的 没事的
What did you see? I don't know. I don't.
你看见什么了 我不知道 不知道
I couldn't see clearly enough.
我看得不是很清楚
Just answer me this.
先回答我
If we go back, will we get the does out?
如果我们回去 能救出母兔子们吗
Yes.
能
I don't... Yes.
我不 能
Thank you, Fiver.
谢谢 小多子
Now go and sleep.
现在去睡觉吧
It's going to be a busy night.
晚上会很忙的
Listen here, those does are to be separated
听着 那些母兔子要被隔离开
and re-marked accordingly.
并相应地重新标记
You three, you're next.
你们三个 该你们了
Move it!
快走
Come on, move it.
快点
These are the rabbits Captain Orchis captured
这些兔子是红门兰队长
when he was out assessing the wide patrol, sir.
在外视察巡逻时抓到的 长官
They were down by Caesar's Belt.
他们当时在凯撒腰带
The little one tells stories.
那个小的会讲故事
I just thought of a joke. Don't you dare.
我刚想起了一个笑话 你敢
What did I say about making inappropriate jokes?
我不是说了别在不合时宜的场合说笑话吗
You, at the front.
你 最前面那个
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表