剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
Holly.
冬青
Holly! Holly!
冬青 冬青
No! No! Holly! No! No! No!
不不 冬青 不要
It's okay. I don't think they'll be able to get through.
没事 他们应该过不来
They're trying to dig us out, Hazel!
他们想试图把我们挖出去 榛子
They're opening entrances everywhere!
他们打开了好多入口
We can't hold them off. Hazel. Hazel, it's Holly.
我们挡不住了 榛子 榛子 冬青出事了
Back!
回去
Tell everyone to fall back to the Honeycomb.
叫大家撤回蜂巢
I can't believe he's gone, Hazel.
不敢相信他死了 榛子
My heart has joined the thousand.
今日我的朋友停止了奔跑
For my friend stopped running today.
我的心与万千逝者同在
The entrance is sealed, Hazel, but it won't keep them for long.
入口封了 榛子 但是撑不了多久了
They've fallen back into a large burrow.
他们进了一个更深的洞
We can try to force our way down the tunnels,
我们可以强攻进隧♥道♥
but in tight quarters, our casualties will be high.
但是在狭窄地段 我们的伤亡数会很多
Pull your bucks back. Where is this burrow?
叫你的公兔们回来 这洞在哪儿
Directly beneath the tree.
就在树的正下方
Shh. Listen.
嘘 听
Everyone, be quiet!
大家安静
They've left the tunnels.
他们离开了隧♥道♥
They're coming in from above!
他们想从上面下来
If they drop straight down into the chamber,
要是他们直接攻入寝室
we won't be able to put up any defence, Hazel.
我们将无法抵抗 榛子
Everyone, go to the back burrow and seal it off.
大家回到洞里 封住入口
Bigwig and I are going to hold them off until you do.
大毛头和我会去拖住他们 直到你们完成封洞
Hazel? Listen to me!
榛子 听我的话
When they come through, you give them everything you've got.
他们过来后 你要拼尽全力抵挡他们
But, Hazel...
可是 榛子
I never told you that...
我从没跟你说过
I love you.
我爱你
You didn't have to.
你不必说的
Quite the spot we're in.
这位置真不错
I didn't think it would end like this, Thlayli.
我没想到会这样结束 长毛
I thought it would end with Bluebell boring our grandkids
我以为最后会是野风信子讲着我们大冒险的故事
with tales of our great adventures.
烦扰我们的孙子
Ha! Maybe in some world it did.
或许在某个世界里是这样
Fiver? Fiver, what are you doing here?
小多子 小多子 你来这干什么
I just came to say sorry for not being able to help us.
我是来说抱歉的 我没能帮到我们
No, no, no, Fiver, stop. For not being able to see clearly.
不不 小多子 别 没办法看清楚
You were right. What use am I if I don't have my visions?
你说得对 我要是没幻象还有什么用呢
Fiver, listen to me.
小多子 听我说
Your friendship is worth more to me
你的友谊对我来说
than any vision and it always will.
比任何幻象都重要 永远也不会变
Now, by the time Inle rises, our bodies may lie broken
月亮升起时 我们或许已粉身碎骨
but what connects us is unbreakable.
但我们之间的联♥系♥坚不可摧
Unbreakable.
坚不可摧
No!
不
What was that?
什么声音
What have you stopped for?
你们停下来干什么
Keep digging!
继续挖
You! Inform the General we've almost broken through.
你 去通知将军我们就快挖通了
Yes, sir.
遵命
I know what we have to do.
我知道我们该做什么了
We have to get to the farm. Brother, we're surrounded.
我们得去农场 哥哥 我们被包围了
We won't be able to dig out fast enough.
我们来不及挖出去了
I can get you out.
我能送你们出去
Go! Go! Seal yourselves in to the back burrow,
快走 把你们自己关在后洞里
but leave the tunnel open on this side. All right?
不过别把隧♥道♥这边非封住 懂吗
I have one final trick for you. When you are spent,
我还有最后一个把戏 你筋疲力尽
when you've given all that you can give,
用尽了全力之后
you tell them that you guard this burrow
你告诉他们 你是为了你的兔子统领
for your Chief Rabbit.
而坚守这个洞的
Trust me, my friend.
相信我 我的朋友
The men say they heard a noise, sir.
他们说他们听到了一个声音 长官
A great wailing. You don't think that bird's back?
一声哀鸣 你不认为是那只鸟回来了吗
If you mention that bird one more time, I will destroy you!
你要是再提到那只鸟 我就灭了你
Campion, prepare to follow me in,
剪秋罗 准备跟我进去
but not too close, in case we're ambushed.
但别跟太近 以防遭遇偷袭
I will not!
我不去
You dare disobey me?
你敢违抗我的命令
What kind of a soldier are you?
你算哪门子士兵
I'd rather be a good rabbit than a good soldier, sir.
我宁愿做一只好兔子而不是做一个好士兵 长官
Orchis, finish him.
红门兰 干掉他
Sainfoin, come with me.
红豆草 跟我来
Bucks under the command of Captain Campion to join my battalion.
剪秋罗队长手下的公兔加入我的队伍
All bucks under my command are dismissed.
我手下的全体公兔解散
Leave here and you'll be hunted down!
离开的话 你们就等着被追杀吧
You'll be dead!
只有死路一条
My rank equal you may be, Orchis,
我们地位或许是平等的 红门兰
but my equal in combat, you are not!
但我的作战水平远高于你
I strongly advise you to step away from me.
我强烈建议你离我远点
Blackavar, we need a third runner.
小黑 我们还需要第三个奔跑健将
Dandelion is our fleetest, but he's injured so we need you.
蒲公英是最快的 但他受伤了 所以我们需要你
Your plan is dangerous, Hazel,
你的计划很危险 榛子
and the chances are it won't succeed.
大概率不会成功
But if it does... I want to be able to look back one day and say
但若是成功了 我想回顾这天 自豪地说
I played my part in it.
我有出自己的一份力
We're at the surface!
我们挖到地面了
As soon as we're out,
我们出去后
close the hole and cave the tunnel in all the way along.
你们立刻封掉洞口 然后朝里面挖一条隧♥道♥
Fiver, run and don't look back.
小多子 一直跑别回头
Eh? Where are they? Where've they gone?
他们在哪 他们去哪儿了
Bluebell? Yes.
野风信子 在
What do you call a happy rabbit?
一只幸福的兔子叫什么
A hoptimist!
逍遥兔
They're behind here, all right.
他们在这后面
I can smell them.
我能闻到他们
I think we lost them, Hazel.
我们应该甩掉他们了 榛子
Are you sure you're okay to go through with this?
你确定你不介意这么做吗
This is where we leave you, Blackavar. Good luck.
我们要继续前行了 小黑 祝你好运
Frith speed you both.
愿太阳神让你们风驰电掣
Sir! The ground!
长官 地面
You look injured, General.
你好像受伤了 将军
How does it feel to have a mark of your own?
有了自己的记号♥感觉如何
I once told you that I would kill you, Thlayli. And this time...
我曾跟你说过我会杀了你 长毛 这一次
...there's no white bird to save you!
没有白鸟来拯救你了
Oh, no.
不
Fiver! Fiver, no!
小多子 小多子 不
Fiver, no!
小多子 不
No!
不
Leave me, Hazel! No!
别管我 榛子 不要
You have to... go!
你必须走
Go!
快走
I could send my bucks down here
我可以让我的公兔们
one after the other if need be, Thlayli.
一只一只地下来 如果有必要的话 长毛
But it seems a waste to kill you.
但似乎杀了你太浪费了
Come back to Efrafa, and you can lead any mark you want.
回到艾弗拉法 你可以领导任何一支记号♥队
Silflay hraka. You embleer rah.
去死吧 你个臭混♥蛋♥
My Chief Rabbit ordered me to defend this run...
我的兔子统领命令我守住这条路
and until he says otherwise, I will stay right here.
除非他改变主意 否则我是不会走的
His Chief Rabbit?
他的兔子统领
He's not Chief Rabbit?
他不是兔子统领
Run!
快跑
Thlayli, the one who did this to him,
长毛 伤了他的那只兔子
isn't even the Chief Rabbit!
竟然都不是兔子统领
And you all heard that terrible noise!
你们都听到了那个可怕的声音
Who knows what kind of elil they have command of now?
谁知道他们控制了什么样的天敌
Who knows what's waiting for us in that burrow?
谁知道有什么在那洞里等着我们
What's happened to him? This war is nearly over!
他怎么了 这场战争快结束了
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表