剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
because of you for no reason!
根本没有意义
Maybe I left Dewdrop for no reason!
也许我离开水珠根本没有意义
Dewdrop was the one who told the Owsla we were leaving!
就是水珠告诉精英兔我们要走的
Hazel, I heard her telling Captain Holly.
榛子 我听到她向冬青队长告密来着
No. I don't believe you.
不 我不相信你
Hazel, you know I wouldn't make this up.
榛子 你知道我不会编造这种事
Go back into that warren, or I will drag you in there myself.
回那片领地去 不然我就亲自拖你去
No! Hazel, I won't. I won't go back.
不 榛子 我不回去
Go!
快去
Hazel, I have to say, this place is paradise.
榛子 我得说 这地方真是天堂
I've got my own burrow,
我有了自己的洞穴
there's a lot of very nice does here,
这里还有很多很棒的母兔子
let me tell you, and the food...
我跟你说 还有这里的食物
No wonder these scoundrels are so fat.
难怪那些无赖长得那么胖呢
I don't know, I just wanted to say that I...
我说不好 我只想说我...
I was wrong about you.
我错怪你了
I'll follow you anywhere.
我会跟随你去任何地方
To Hazel! To Hazel.
敬榛子 敬榛子
Hazel-rah!Hazel-rah!
榛子统领 榛子统领
Hazel-rah?
榛子统领
Frith's beard. You did well, Hazel.
我的神啊 你做得很棒 榛子
Don't let it go to your head.
别被冲昏了头
Everyone!
大伙
Everyone...
大伙
I thought we might welcome our new guests
我想着我们可以来听新客人们讲几个故事
by hearing some stories.
来欢迎他们
Yes, we have a wonderful storyteller amongst our number.
好啊 我们中有人非常会讲故事
Bluebell.
野风信子
Did you just give me a compliment, Blackberry?
你刚才是夸我了吗 黑莓
I didn't think you liked me.
我没想到你喜欢我
I didn't say I liked you, I said you were a good storyteller.
我可没说我喜欢你 我说的是你很会讲故事
From this moment on, we're inseparable!
从今往后 我要跟你形影不离
Does and bucks and kits up past their burrow times,
还没上♥床♥的母兔子 公兔子和小兔子们
I give you the story of El-ahrairah and the King's Lettuce.
我来给你们讲一个艾尔·阿瑞拉和国王莴苣的故事
They say there was a time
据说 曾经有一回
when El-ahrairah and his followers lost all their luck.
艾尔·阿瑞拉及其子民走霉运
Their enemies drove them out
敌人入侵了他们的洞窟
and they were forced to live down in the marshes of Kelfazin.
他们被迫迁徙至凯尔法辛沼泽地带定居
Now where the marshes...
那片沼泽是...
Devoted are we to the path he decides.
我们忠于他所选的道路
Praise be to Frith for our food.
赞美太阳神赐予我们食物
Blessed are we to be his humble servants.
能作他卑微的仆从是多么幸福
Wise are we to accept his will.
服从他的意志是多么明智
Devoted are we to the path.
我们忠于这条道路
And from that day to this, no power on earth can keep a rabbit
从那天直至今日 地球上就没有一种力量
out of a vegetable garden
可以阻拦兔子接近菜园
for El-ahrairah prompts them with a thousand tricks!
因为艾尔·阿瑞拉教会了他们千种诀窍
The best in the world!
世上最绝妙
The best in the world!
世上最绝妙
Nice one, Bluebell.
讲得好 野风信子
That was very nice.
真不错
We don't tell the old stories much.
我们很少说这些老故事
El-ahrairah doesn't mean much to us.
艾尔·阿瑞拉对我们意义不大
But he was a trickster.
但他是一位谋略家
Rabbits always need tricks! No.
不论什么时代 兔子都需要计谋 不
Rabbits need dignity,
兔子需要的是尊严
and the will to accept what Frith has decided for them.
尤其是要接受命运的安排
Devoted are we to the path he decides.
我们忠于他所选的道路
Frith lies in the evening sky.
太阳神躺在薄暮的天空中
The clouds are red about him.
覆盖着红色的层云
I am here, Lord Frith.
是我 太阳神
I am running through the long grass.
我跑过茂盛的草丛
Oh, take me with you.
请带我走吧
Dropping behind the woods far away to the heart of the light.
带我远离森林 带我到光明的中心
The silence.
虚无的中心
For I am ready to give you my breath, my life!
我已准备献出我的呼吸 我的生命
This rabbit...
这只兔子
He smells like wounds,
他闻起来像伤口
like pain and rot. the leaves come down
痛苦而腐烂 败叶落地
yellow and brown...
枯黄...
Hazel...
榛子
Hazel, the roof!
榛子 这洞顶
The roof here is made of bones!
这洞顶是尸骨做的
They're not bones, Hrairoo. They're tree roots.
这不是骨头 小多子 这是树根
They're not bones.
不是骨头
Far into the earth we go...
深入地下
And the berries.
还有浆果
You stay here, Bigwig. I'll deal with this.
你待在这 长毛 我去找他
Don't tell me what to do, Hazel!
别命令我 榛子
You had your chance to deal with Fiver, now it's my turn!
你的话对小多子没用 现在轮到我了
I will go with you,
我将追随你
I will be rabbit of the leaves, in the deep...
我愿成为一只树叶做的兔子 在泥土深处
Fiver!
小多子
You wretched little black beetle!
你这只可恨的小甲虫
You're one tantrum away from getting us all kicked out!
你这样任性会害我们大家被赶出去的
I'm sorry, but I'm going to the Down.
对不起 但我要去高原
You wouldn't have a hope in hell!
做梦吧
You'd be dead before night-Frith.
日落前你就会没命的
You're closer to death than I, Bigwig.
你之前比我还接近死亡 长毛
This place is death.
这里就是死亡之地
There is shadow in every corner of it.
四处都洒满了阴暗
Hazel, you said that you could never make a good leader
榛子 你说你永远当不了一个好领袖
because you're not the fastest
因为论速度你不是最快的
nor the strongest nor the smartest.
论身体你不是最强壮的 论头脑你不是最聪明的
But what makes a great leader is that you believed in us
但要成为一个伟大的领袖 就是要相信我们
and brought out the best in us.
让我们发挥出各自最擅长的优点
Goodbye, brother.
再见 哥哥
Fiver, wait!
小多子 等等
If you say this place is rotten,
如果你觉得这里是个腐♥败♥之地
then it's rotten and we leave.
那就是的 我们走
We began this adventure together, we'll finish it together.
我们一起开始这段冒险 也要一起完成
I'll go and tell the others we need to leave.
我去跟大家说我们要走了
I'm not letting you get to the others, Hazel.
我不会让你说服其他兔子的 榛子
If you want to leave, go. The rest of us are staying here.
你想走就走 我们留下
Let me go, Bigwig!
放开我 长毛
You're not chief rabbit, Hazel,
你不是兔子统领 榛子
and you never will be!
你永远也当不了兔子统领
If you want to take the crazy dream of your brother as reality
要是你想把你弟弟的疯狂梦境当真
then do it elsewhere! You're finished here!
就滚去别的地方 这里和你没关系了
I'm going back to the warren now.
我现在要回领地了
If you follow me there, I'll kill you both.
如果你跟着我 我就把你们都杀了
Hazel, something's got him.
榛子 他被什么绊住了
Thlayli?
长毛
Thlayli?
长毛
Listen, you're in a snare.
你掉进陷阱了
Now, what did they teach you to do in the Owsla?
快想想 你当精英兔时 他们是怎么跟你说的
Bigwig, tell me what to do!
长毛 我该怎么帮你
Fiver, run and get the others.
小多子 去找别人来帮忙
Bite...dig...bite.
咬 挖 咬
Bigwig's in a snare, you have to come quick!
长毛掉进陷阱了 你们快点跟我来
Nobody leaves!
谁都不准去
Frith has decided that it is Bigwig's turn,
太阳神已经决定了轮到长毛了
and so it will be.
就应听天由命
Turn? What do you mean, turn?
轮到长毛 什么意思 轮到他了
A day less for one means a day more for us all.
少了一只 意味着大家又能多活一天了
Listen here.
听好了
Over the last few days, me and my friends have been chased,
过去几天里 我和我的朋友们
clawed, bitten, drowned,
经历了被追 被抓 被咬 被淹
and if you don't get out of the way right now...
如果你现在不让开
You'll find out just why we've made it this far.
我们就要好好让你领教下我们的厉害
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表