剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
and we could use another dose of that right now.
要是现在能再撞一次大运就好了
What on earth is that rabbit doing?
那只兔子到底在干什么
Who are you, and what do you want?
你是谁 你要干什么
My name is Cowslip.
我的名字叫野樱草
I come from a warren just across the field here.
我来自田野那边的一个领地
I don't want anything from you.
我不要你们的任何东西
You look tired. Have you come a long way?
你们看起来很累 走了很长的路吗
So what if we have?
如果是又怎样
That doesn't mean we can't defend ourselves.
就算我们走了很久 我们也能自卫
I don't doubt that for one second.
对此我毫不怀疑
Our warren's not as big as we'd like,
我们的领地没有那么大
but there's enough food to go round.
但是食物足够大家吃了
And if you'd like to live with us, we'd welcome you.
如果你们愿意来和我们住 我们非常欢迎你们
These scrapes you have don't look too comfortable,
你的伤口看上去有点糟糕
and there's more heavy storms on the way.
之后还有更多的暴风雨
Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I hate the rain.
不管怎样 先走一步 我讨厌下雨
Well, that was unexpected.
真没想到
We're going, right?
我们要去的 对吧
He seemed nice, I liked him.
他看起来不错 我喜欢他
Let's go, let's go right now.
我们走吧 现在就走吧
But why did he invite us there?
但是他为什么要邀请我们去那里呢
It makes no sense to share with us.
和我们分享没好处啊
I've got a feeling... Here we go.
我有种感觉 又来了
I've got the feeling we should have nothing to do
我觉得我们不该跟那兔子或他的领地
with that rabbit or his warren.
扯上任何关系
That we ought to leave this place at once and head to the Down.
我们应该马上离开这里去高原
What do you think, Hazel? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你觉得呢 榛子 行了行了
We all know what Hazel thinks.
我们都知道榛子怎么想
He thinks the same as Fiver.
小多子怎么想他就怎么想
I think we should go to Cowslip's warren.
我觉得我们该去野樱草的领地
These scrapes are no good in this weather,
这种天气对我们的伤口可不好
and I fancy taking the chance to get warm,
而且我愿意冒险去让自己暖和起来
and have some sleep.
再好好睡一觉
Sky above us!
天啊
Every living creature for miles must know that's there.
方圆几里内的生物肯定都知道那个地方
Everyone, keep your wits about you.
大伙理智点
Friends.
朋友们
We are glad you've come.
很高兴你们来了
Allow me to take you down...
请允许我带你们下去...
..To the Great Burrow.
去我们的大陋居
Look at the roof!
快看洞顶
The roots of the tree keep it stable, it's genius!
树根撑住了屋顶 太有才了
Clever rabbits.
聪明的兔群
Look at the size of them!
快看他们的体型
They could rip us to pieces in a second!
他们可以瞬间把我们撕成碎片
Hazel, may I be the first to welcome you all to our warren.
榛子 请容我首先欢迎你们来到我们的领地
Thank you. We are glad to be here.
谢谢 我们很高兴来到这里
This is a fine warren you have.
你们的领地真不错
When you said it wasn't as big as you'd like,
之前你说没你想要的那么大
we were expecting something a lot smaller.
我们还以为会比这小很多
Were there more of you living here once?
你们以前有更多同胞住在这里吗
Why don't you just settle in here?
你们就先在这里安顿下来吧
I think you'll find there's everything you'll ever need.
你们应该会发现 这里有你们所需的一切
I've got a bad feeling, Hazel.
我有种不好的感觉 榛子
Why are all the rabbits here so big?
为什么这里的兔子都这么大个儿
Fiver, it's just for one night. It'll be OK.
小多子 就待一晚 没事的
Hello, you must be Hazel! My name's Strawberry.
你一定就是榛子了 我叫草莓
It's so exciting that you're here,
真高兴你们来了
I'm so excited to make friends with you!
我非常想跟你们做朋友
Unless you don't want to be friends.
除非你们不想交朋友
I mean, it's fine if you don't.
我是说 你们不想也没关系
We can be friends. Oh, brambles!
我们可以做朋友 太棒了
I knew we'd get on!
我就知道我们能合得来
Come on, I'm going to take you all on a tour of the warren.
快来 我带你们参观一下我们的领地
I'm pretty good at tours, by the way.
顺便一说 我很擅长当导游
Uh, we'd love to.
我们很乐意
There are so many empty burrows, plenty of room for you all.
我们有很多空出的洞穴 够你们所有兔子住
I'll find a burrow for you close to mine,
我会给你找个离我近的洞
so that if you've got any questions
这样你如果有任何问题
you can come and find me and say...
就可以过来找我...
Why are there so many empty burrows?
这里为什么有这么多空的洞
I don't know, perhaps they had the white blindness here.
不知道 可能他们得了兔粘液瘤病
I can't smell any signs of the disease, though.
不过我闻不到丝毫疾病的气息
Here we are!
我们到了
Now, the newcomers don't usually get to come down here,
不是所有新来的都有机会下来这里的
but, since we're officially best friends,
但既然我们正式成为朋友了
I'm going to make an exception!
我就为你们破例一次
Enchanting, isn't it?
很迷人吧
A rabbit called Laburnum did it.
一只叫金链花的兔子弄的
We call it a shape.
我们称之为塑像
It's where we come to give praise to Frith.
我们会聚集在这里赞颂太阳神
But what... What's it for?
可这...这是干什么用的
Careful! We don't want to damage it.
小心点 可别弄坏了
We're so blessed to have it.
我们能拥有它是天大的福气
It's such a special place to come to.
这是个非常特别的地方
Especially when you're feeling sad.
尤其是当你感到悲伤的时候
What do you make of all this, Fiver?
你觉得这是怎么回事 小多子
Fiver?
小多子
Kingcup! Kingcup, come and meet Hazel.
驴蹄草 快来见见榛子
Oh, I didn't realise.
我没意识到
He's gone.
他走了
It's getting late, let's find a place for you all to sleep.
不早了 赶紧给你们找个地方睡觉吧
Hazel! Ah! What, what's going on?
榛子 怎么了 出什么事了
Nothing, silly goose!
没事 大傻瓜
Come on, we have to go and get some flayrah. Flayrah?
快来 我们得去吃点大餐了 大餐
It's far too early to go raiding gardens for lettuce.
现在去菜园里吃莴苣也太早了
Frith in a basket!
我的神啊
Flayrah!
大餐
Try it. It's a carrot.
尝尝看 这是胡萝卜
Well?
怎么样
How is it?
好吃吗
Horrible.
难吃
I wouldn't bother, I wouldn't bother.
换我就不试了 我不会试的
Oh, yes!
真好吃
So juicy!
好多汁
I'm in heaven! This place is better than heaven.
我简直进天堂了 这里比天堂还好
This place has carrots!
这里有胡萝卜
Oh, yes!
太好吃了
Take it away from me! No, leave it here.
拿开 离我远点 不 留下
You need to get control of Fiver.
我们得控制住小多子
This place is perfect,
这地方简直完美
and we don't want the rabbits here thinking
我们可不希望那些兔子们因为小多子
we don't appreciate their hospitality because of him.
而觉得我们不感激他们的热情好客
All right?
明白吗
I'll talk to him.
我去跟他谈谈
Oh, Fiver, have you been out here all night in the rain?
小多子 你一整晚都在这外面淋雨吗
Why don't you come and eat some of the flayrah?
不如过来吃点大餐吧
Eating food that's been left by men?
吃人类留下的食物
No, I'll have nothing to do with it.
不 我不会碰那些东西
Fiver, are you trying to make me angry?
小多子 你是想激怒我吗
I'm the one who should be angry. These rabbits...
该生气的是我 这些兔子...
There's something about them that's sad and lost.
他们有种悲伤又迷失的气场
Like...
就好像
Trees in November.
十一月的树木
I've got a feeling that there's something...
我有种感觉 这里不对劲
What proof have we got that your feelings have ever been right?
你那些感觉什么时候证明对过
Why didn't you have a feeling about the birds who attacked us?
那些鸟袭击我们的时候你怎么没感觉
Maybe the truth is
也许真♥相♥是
that there never was anything bad back at the old warren.
老领地那边根本就没有坏事发生
Maybe we left everything behind
也许我们因为你而抛下一切
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表