剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
Go on, nothing there.
继续 没有情况
Hello, who are you?
你好 你是谁
Me? I'm Bigwig.
我吗 我是长毛
Good to meet you.
幸会
Cheer up, Holly.
开心点 冬青
Hazel should have let me go with them.
榛子应该让我跟他们一起去
I was the one who tried to stop you leaving Sandleford.
是我阻止你们离开桑德福德的
And had I succeeded...
要是我成功了...
You owe us nothing, Holly.
你不欠我们什么 冬青
You were obeying orders.
你只是奉命行事
Don't feel guilty, no rabbit here holds that against you.
不必自责 这里没有兔子会怪你
See you later, bunnies! Bye-bye!
回见 兔子们 拜拜
At least we don't have to feed the bird any more.
至少我们不用再喂那只鸟了
Good riddance!
终于解脱了
"Our warren needs does!"
"我们的领地需要母兔子"
Stupid rabbits.
一帮蠢兔子
My wing.
我的翅膀
If I ever get my beak on that cat,
要是我的喙能碰到那只猫
I'll rip its dirty, rotten ears off!
我会咬断它那双脏耳朵
Hey, guys!
各位
Stop, guys, come here! Come here,
别走 回来 快过来
come here, come on, come on, listen!
别走 听我说 等等
Listen to me, listen to me, right. Wait, stop right there.
听我说 听我说 别走了
Listen. Because I'm a decent sort of a bird,
听我说 因为我是一只好鸟
you know, because I like to do what's right,
因为我喜欢做好事
I decided to come back and tell you that there is a warren
所以我决定回来告诉你们 往东走
away to the east of here.
有一个领地
It's got a load of does.
里面有很多母兔子
Now, as payment for this information...
作为这个信息的回报
Does? Did he say something about does?
母兔子 他是提到母兔子了吗
I hope you're not thinking what I think you're thinking.
我希望你没有想我认为你在想的事
We should leave for the warren Kehaar speaks of at first light.
天一亮我们就去找克哈尔说的领地吧
If there are does there, we have to see if they will join us.
如果那里有母兔子 得问问她们是否愿意加入
Does, does, does.
母兔子 母兔子
That's all you stupid rabbits think about.
你们这帮蠢兔子就知道想这个
Hey, wait, what about my food?
等等 我的食物呢
Come on, guys! Hello!
别这样 拜托
It won't give.
就是咬不断
Let me try again.
我再试试
Since I first saw you, I've dreamed of this day.
从我第一次见到你 就在梦想着这一天
You don't know what it's like living in a box,
你不知道住在笼子里是什么感觉
not being able to see the sky.
完全看不到蓝天
I just want to be able to run, Hazel.
我只想自♥由♥奔跑 榛子
You will, I promise you you will.
你一定可以的 我向你保证
Why do they keep you in this thing? I don't know.
他们为什么要把你们关在这里 不知道
I guess they think they're being kind to us.
也许他们认为这是在对我们好
The humans aren't completely bad.
人类也没有那么坏
In fact, that little girl seems quite nice.
其实 有个小女孩还挺好的
I think they just lack understanding.
我觉得他们只是不理解
I don't know if I'll ever be able to believe that.
我不知道能否相信这句话
It's too tight to the wood.
离木板太近了
I can't get my teeth around it.
我的牙齿咬不到
Right, stand away from the door.
好 你们离门远一点
Fiver, help me push it inwards.
小多子 帮我往里面推
Faster! Faster!
快点 再快点
Are you inside yet?
你们进去了没
Bigwig!
长毛
Bigwig! Bigwig, oh, no.
长毛 长毛 不
Get off me, you flea-ridden furball!
放开我 你个浑身虱子的混♥蛋♥
Get out of here. You have to help Bigwig.
快出去 去帮长毛
Leave! I'm fine.
快去 我没事
Tom! It's that bloomin' cat again!
汤姆 又是那只好斗的猫
Bigwig, Bigwig, we need to go.
长毛 长毛 我们该走了
Go and get that bloomin' cat in, will you?
去抓住那只好斗猫 行吗
I could have held off that cat long enough
我本可以拖住那猫
for you to get into the hutch,
让你进入兔笼的
but you blew the whole damn scheme by being too squeamish.
可你的胆小毁掉了整个计划
What in the name of Frith has gotten into you?
你到底是怎么回事
I'm leader, that's what's gotten into me, Bigwig.
因为我是领袖 长毛
Oh, you're leader!
你是领袖
A leader who could drown in a puddle of water?
一个泳都不会游的领袖
Oh, you've got the fear in you.
你内心有恐惧
I can see it in your eyes, your mind's going tharn.
我能从你眼睛里看到 你受惊了
That's the truth of it.
就是这样
The truth of it is that if I make one bad decision,
事实是如果我做了一个坏决定
like the Threarah did at the old warren, we all end up dead.
就像山梨统领在老领地做的那样 我们都会死掉
I'm sure Hazel said that we should stay back at the Down, didn't he?
榛子肯定说过我们应该留在高原 对吗
Remember? Blackberry?
记得吗 黑莓
Will Hazel be mad when he finds out we left?
榛子发现我们离开了会生气吗
Blackberry? Remember?
黑莓 你还记得吗
Blackberry? I don't know.
黑莓 不知道
Well, when will you be back?
你什么时候回来
Shall I wait up for you? No.
我要等你吗 不
Will you promise you'll find somewhere safe to sleep?
你能保证你会找个安全的地方过夜吗
Make sure you find somewhere safe to sleep.
一定要找个安全的地方过夜
Bluebell, be quiet.
野风信子 闭嘴
You've rabbited on so much
你不停唠叨
that we've gone too far for you to go back now, anyway.
我们走了这么远 你也没法回去了
Oh, no, this is a mistake.
不 这是个错误
I've gone on an adventure by mistake!
我意外踏上了冒险旅程
I wonder how many does will be at this place!
不知道这里会有多少母兔子
Blackberry. Blackberry?
黑莓 黑莓
If you're coming along,
你要来的话
you can't be making jokes at inappropriate times.
你就不能随便开玩笑
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
It means you have a tendency to be a liability.
意思是你容易成为累赘
How dare you call me a liability?!
你怎么敢说我是累赘
I never even wanted to come along.
我从来就没想跟来的
I mean...
我是说
Are you sure this is a good idea, Holly?
你确定这是个好主意吗 冬青
From what the bird said,
据那只鸟所说
it sounds like this warren has too many does.
似乎这领地里有很多母兔子
We'll just let them know
我们告诉她们
that any who want to leave are welcome to join us.
任何想离开的都可以随时加入我们
There we go.
就这么简单
There's the belt of woods Kehaar mentioned. We're halfway.
那就是克哈尔提到的林子 我们走了一半了
We'll stop here for the night.
就在这儿过夜吧
I hope Strawberry, Hawkbit and Dandelion will be OK back at the Down.
希望草莓 咬鹰和蒲公英在高原上平安
Bluebell, what did they say when you told them we were leaving?
野风信子 你跟他们说我们要走的时候他们怎么说的
Was that my job?
那是我的职责吗
Maybe they left because they saw
他们离开或许是因为
how Dandelion almost mortally wounded me.
他们看到了蒲公英差点弄死我
Oh, I'm so worried for them.
我好担心他们
I hope they're safe. You hope they're safe?
但愿他们安全 你希望他们安全
What about us?
那我们呢
We've been abandoned, it's going dark, we've no warren
我们被遗弃了 天也快黑了 没有领地
and there's a new type of elil in these hills.
这些山丘里还有新的敌人
We'll be lucky to last the night.
我们能挺过今晚就算走运了
Oh, Brambles, I've just had a great idea.
黑莓灌木丛 我有好主意了
Why don't we dig the warren?
我们去挖领地吧
Imagine the others' faces if when they get back,
想象下他们回来后的表情
we've built them a place to sleep.
当他们看到我们给他们打造了一个睡觉的地方
A place to feel safe and warm.
一个安全温暖的地方
Oh, and cosy, it has to be cosy.
以及舒适 必须舒适
Agreed. I will help you with that while Hawkbit feeds Kehaar.
同意 我来帮你 同时咬鹰给克哈尔喂食
Why don't you feed Kehaar? I don't know.
你怎么不去喂克哈尔 我不知道
Maybe I'm afraid he'll mortally wound me.
或许我是怕他致命伤到我
Slugs in a burrow, stop! You are both helping me dig the warren,
洞穴里有鼻涕虫 别吵了 你们都得来帮我挖
and I don't want to hear another word out of either of you
我不想再听你们说任何话
or we won't be friends any more.
不然我们就绝交
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表