剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
The human and the cat are in the room with fire.
人类和猫在有火的那个房♥间
So, are we free now?
所以我们自♥由♥了吗
Not quite. We have to get outside to the fields.
还没有 我们得出去到田野上
This isn't freedom yet.
这还不算自♥由♥
What the Frith are you doing?
你们在干什么
Laurel! Try and concentrate.
月桂 注意力集中
I think it cut deep.
我觉得我受伤了
It won't stop bleeding.
血止不住
We have a choice to make.
我们得做个决定了
We can stay or we can run.
我们可以留下或逃跑
All right, listen up, left hind mark.
好了 听着 左臀有标记的那个
I want to introduce you to Blackavar.
我想向你们介绍下小黑
Look hard at this rabbit
好好看看这只兔子
and remember himwhen you think of disobeying General Woundwort.
当你们违抗治伤草将军的命令时就想想他吧
Remember him when you think of running away.
当你们叛变逃跑时就想想他吧
Well, that settles it, then.
那就这么决定了
Yes, I think it does.
是的 我也这么想
On my word, run and don't look back.
听我的口令 向前跑 不回头
I'll take them with me.
我带着他们
You there!
你
Run! Stop!
快逃 站住
Bigwig, always good to see you, brother.
长毛 总是很高兴见到你 兄弟
Well, I can't let you have all the fun now, can I?
我不能让你一个人出风头 对吧
You're not so tough when you're backed into a corner, are you?
走投无路时就没这么厉害了吧
Oh, no.
糟糕
Everyone run! Quick!
大家快逃 快
Tom! Fiver, come on now!
汤姆 小多子 快点
What on earth are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, my God!
我的天
Lucy! Get in here!
露西 快过来
Your rabbits have got out again!
你的兔子又跑了
Come here, you.
过来吧你
Ooh, I gotcha!
抓到了
Up here, quickly!
上去 快
Lucy, they're only running up the stairs!
露西 他们沿楼梯往上跑了
They really stuffed up my decorating!
他们破坏了我的装潢
Hazel!
榛子
My leg! Holly, I can't run fast enough.
我的腿 冬青 我跑不快
We're nearly there, Blackberry. We're nearly...
我们快到了 黑莓 快到
There's no end to this place.
这地方简直大的没边
You rabbits have made a very grave error.
你们犯了个致命的错误
Hyzenthlay!
露珠
Run!
快逃
Alarm, alarm!
全体注意 全体注意
Well? Get after them.
愣着干什么 追
Chase them down!
全部抓回来
Enjoy this moment, Hyzenthlay.
享受此刻吧 露珠
This is the last time you're ever going to stand beneath the stars.
这是你最后一次仰望星空了
Clover!
苜蓿
Clover! Not so clever now, are you?
苜蓿 现在没招了吧
You embleer pfeffa. Everyone scarper, quick!
你这臭猫 大家分散 快
I can't, Holly. Leave me.
我不能 冬青 别管我了
Just keep going, just keep looking ahead!
接着跑 接着向前跑
Run! Faster, you swines!
跑啊 再快点 你们这些臭猪
Tear them to pieces!
把他们都撕成碎片
Blackberry!
黑莓
Keep moving forward! Keep moving forward.
接着往前跑 接着往前跑
Don't look into the light!
别看那些灯光
Gotcha.
抓到你了
My leg.
我的腿
Bluebell, Holly, don't look into the light, you'll go tharn.
野风信子 冬青 别看灯光 你们会怔住
Just make sure you don't shoot any of our Lucy's.
别射我们家露西的兔子就好
If they get shot, they get shot.
如果他们挨子弹了 那就是他们的命
They're a blummin' nuisance.
他们就是麻烦事
Crikey! You've got to warn me first!
老天 你得先提醒我下啊
Get into the ditches!
去沟里
Come on, now, hide!
快 藏起来
Where have you gone, you blighters?
你们藏哪了 小畜生
I see you.
我看见你们了
Go on.
来啊
Clover!
苜蓿
What the heck was that?!
什么情况
Right, you little...
好啊 你这小...
Bluebell, you saved me.
野风信子 你救了我
You're a hero.
你是英雄
I think I much preferred it when I was a liability.
我觉得自己还是比较喜欢做拖油瓶的时候
What was that?
刚才那是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I...
我
Frith has decided that it's not our time to stop running.
太阳神说现在不是我们停止逃跑的时候
You'd better not have shot one of Lucy's.
你最好别打了露西的兔子
It was a wild 'un.
只是野兔
There. Blood. I told you I shot it.
你看 血 我就说我打中了
Come on now, it's late.
进来吧 很晚了
If he's out there, you'll find him in the morning.
如果他在这里 明早能找到
We searched everywhere. There's no sign of him.
我们搜遍了所有地方 没有他的迹象
Let's go back. I'm going back.
我们回去吧 我要回去
He might still be alive. No.
他可能还活着 不行
Not in the dark, not tonight.
现在太黑了 今晚不行
Tonight we go back to the Down.
今晚我们先回高原
Hazel chanced his life to free you,
榛子冒着生命危险去救你们
and we're not throwing that away by having you wander around
我们不能送你去挨农民的枪子
in the shadow of a farmer's gun. You understand?
使他的努力白费 明白吗
It's my fault. I saw it...
是我的错 我看见
I saw it in my vision.
我在幻象里看见了他
I should have seen it was Hazel. I didn't know.
我该看清那是榛子 我不知道
The only one at fault tonight was the farmer, Fiver.
今晚唯一有错的就是那农民 小多子
Hazel was right.
榛子说得对
There's a terrible evil in the world, and it comes from men.
世上真正的邪恶就是人类
All other elil just do
其他的天敌
what they do to live on the earth to get food.
只是为了果腹生存而捕猎我们
But men will never rest until they've spoiled the earth
但人类要糟蹋地球 杀尽动物
and destroyed the animals.
才肯罢休
Hazel.
榛子
Who are you?
你是谁
Oh, I go by many names
我有很多名字
but your people know me as the Black Rabbit.
但你们称我为黑兔子
Am I...
我是不是
Am I to walk with you now?
我是不是现在要跟你走了
All walk with me, Hazel.
所有兔子都要随我而去 榛子
It is but for a brief moment called life that you leave my side.
但你们只用跟随我你们短暂的一生
I'm afraid.
我很害怕
Oh, there's no more to fear in death
死亡与四季变迁一样
than in the changing of the seasons.
无须害怕
If you keep this in your heart, Hazel,
如果你谨记这点 榛子
you will become a truly great leader of rabbits.
你会成长为真正伟大的兔子统领
One worthy of joining my Owsla.
有资格加入我的精英兔行列
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表