剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
I warned you there'd be fighting!
我警告过你会打起来
And mark my words, without does,
记住我的话 没有母兔子
this is only the beginning of it.
这只是开始
Fiver, Bigwig, we leave for the farm at dawn,
小多子 长毛 我们黎明时出发去农场
the rest of you, stay here.
其他兔子留在这里
I don't want to risk all of us.
我不想让大家都冒险
Remember, any sign of humans and we leave immediately.
记住 一旦看到人类 我们立刻离开
Come on.
快走
Rope.
绳子
Fiver.
小多子
Tom, you're going to have to talk to Lucy.
汤姆 你得跟露西谈谈
She don't listen to me any more.
她现在不听我的了
I'll talk to her when she's back from school.
等她从学校回来我就跟她谈
I don't know why you're getting your knickers in such a twist!
我不知道你为什么要这么激动
Because the teachers are saying she's not at school!
因为老师们说她不在学校
Bigwig, you keep watch.
长毛 你来放哨
Hello?
在吗
Hello?
有兔子吗
Hello?
在吗
Hello. My name's Hazel.
你好 我叫榛子
My name's Clover.
我叫苜蓿
When I saw you the other day, I knew it wasn't a dream.
那天我看到你 我就知道不是梦
There are rabbits that live under the sky.
确实有兔子生活在辽阔天空下
We've come to get you.
我们是来接你们的
To break you free. Get me free?
救你出来 救我出去吗
What do you mean he's come to free us?
他说来救我们是什么意思
Would we still live in the hutch? What does he mean?
我们还会住在笼子里吗 他什么意思
He's come to free us?
他是来接我们的
When you're free, you live underground in fields.
获得自♥由♥之后 就可以住在田野的地下
You can eat when you want, you can even run about.
可以随时进食 甚至可以到处跑
Can't you, Hazel?
对吧 榛子
Listen, you need to be quick.
听我说 你们动作要快
The humans are inside
人类在里面
but sometimes they come out this time to
但有时候这个时间
gather wood for the fire. Did you hear that, Thlayli? Stay sharp.
他们会出来取柴火 听到了吗 长毛 保持警惕
I'm always sharp, Hazel.
我一直很警惕 榛子
Bigwig doesn't get distracted.
长毛是不会走神的
OK, there are two straps that hold the door in place.
有两根带子固定着笼门
I think they're made of something soft.
应该是比较软的材质
Tom, for goodness's sake!
汤姆 你怎么回事
Why on earth would you leave my grandmother's plate
为什么要把我奶奶的盘子
on the side like that?
放得这么靠边
Oh, you clumsy git. It's not my fault.
明明是你手笨 这不怪我
Go on, nothing there.
继续 没有情况
Hello, who are you?
你好 你是谁
Me? I'm Bigwig.
我吗 我是长毛
Good to meet you.
幸会
Cheer up, Holly.
开心点 冬青
Hazel should have let me go with them.
榛子应该让我跟他们一起去
I was the one who tried to stop you leaving Sandleford.
是我阻止你们离开桑德福德的
And had I succeeded...
要是我成功了...
You owe us nothing, Holly.
你不欠我们什么 冬青
You were obeying orders.
你只是奉命行事
Don't feel guilty, no rabbit here holds that against you.
不必自责 这里没有兔子会怪你
See you later, bunnies! Bye-bye!
回见 兔子们 拜拜
At least we don't have to feed the bird any more.
至少我们不用再喂那只鸟了
Good riddance!
终于解脱了
"Our warren needs does!"
"我们的领地需要母兔子"
Stupid rabbits.
一帮蠢兔子
My wing.
我的翅膀
If I ever get my beak on that cat,
要是我的喙能碰到那只猫
I'll rip its dirty, rotten ears off!
我会咬断它那双脏耳朵
Hey, guys!
各位
Stop, guys, come here! Come here,
别走 回来 快过来
come here, come on, come on, listen!
别走 听我说 等等
Listen to me, listen to me, right. Wait, stop right there.
听我说 听我说 别走了
Listen. Because I'm a decent sort of a bird,
听我说 因为我是一只好鸟
you know, because I like to do what's right,
因为我喜欢做好事
I decided to come back and tell you that there is a warren
所以我决定回来告诉你们 往东走
away to the east of here.
有一个领地
It's got a load of does.
里面有很多母兔子
Now, as payment for this information...
作为这个信息的回报
Does? Did he say something about does?
母兔子 他是提到母兔子了吗
I hope you're not thinking what I think you're thinking.
我希望你没有想我认为你在想的事
We should leave for the warren Kehaar speaks of at first light.
天一亮我们就去找克哈尔说的领地吧
If there are does there, we have to see if they will join us.
如果那里有母兔子 得问问她们是否愿意加入
Does, does, does.
母兔子 母兔子
That's all you stupid rabbits think about.
你们这帮蠢兔子就知道想这个
Hey, wait, what about my food?
等等 我的食物呢
Come on, guys! Hello!
别这样 拜托
It won't give.
就是咬不断
Let me try again.
我再试试
Since I first saw you, I've dreamed of this day.
从我第一次见到你 就在梦想着这一天
You don't know what it's like living in a box,
你不知道住在笼子里是什么感觉
not being able to see the sky.
完全看不到蓝天
I just want to be able to run, Hazel.
我只想自♥由♥奔跑 榛子
You will, I promise you you will.
你一定可以的 我向你保证
Why do they keep you in this thing? I don't know.
他们为什么要把你们关在这里 不知道
I guess they think they're being kind to us.
也许他们认为这是在对我们好
The humans aren't completely bad.
人类也没有那么坏
In fact, that little girl seems quite nice.
其实 有个小女孩还挺好的
I think they just lack understanding.
我觉得他们只是不理解
I don't know if I'll ever be able to believe that.
我不知道能否相信这句话
It's too tight to the wood.
离木板太近了
I can't get my teeth around it.
我的牙齿咬不到
Right, stand away from the door.
好 你们离门远一点
Fiver, help me push it inwards.
小多子 帮我往里面推
Faster! Faster!
快点 再快点
Are you inside yet?
你们进去了没
Bigwig!
长毛
Bigwig! Bigwig, oh, no.
长毛 长毛 不
Get off me, you flea-ridden furball!
放开我 你个浑身虱子的混♥蛋♥
Get out of here. You have to help Bigwig.
快出去 去帮长毛
Leave! I'm fine.
快去 我没事
Tom! It's that bloomin' cat again!
汤姆 又是那只好斗的猫
Bigwig, Bigwig, we need to go.
长毛 长毛 我们该走了
Go and get that bloomin' cat in, will you?
去抓住那只好斗猫 行吗
I could have held off that cat long enough
我本可以拖住那猫
for you to get into the hutch,
让你进入兔笼的
but you blew the whole damn scheme by being too squeamish.
可你的胆小毁掉了整个计划
What in the name of Frith has gotten into you?
你到底是怎么回事
I'm leader, that's what's gotten into me, Bigwig.
因为我是领袖 长毛
Oh, you're leader!
你是领袖
A leader who could drown in a puddle of water?
一个泳都不会游的领袖
Oh, you've got the fear in you.
你内心有恐惧
I can see it in your eyes, your mind's going tharn.
我能从你眼睛里看到 你受惊了
That's the truth of it.
就是这样
The truth of it is that if I make one bad decision,
事实是如果我做了一个坏决定
like the Threarah did at the old warren, we all end up dead.
就像山梨统领在老领地做的那样 我们都会死掉
I'm sure Hazel said that we should stay back at the Down, didn't he?
榛子肯定说过我们应该留在高原 对吗
Remember? Blackberry?
记得吗 黑莓
Will Hazel be mad when he finds out we left?
榛子发现我们离开了会生气吗
Blackberry? Remember?
黑莓 你还记得吗
Blackberry? I don't know.
黑莓 不知道
Well, when will you be back?
你什么时候回来
Shall I wait up for you? No.
我要等你吗 不
Will you promise you'll find somewhere safe to sleep?
你能保证你会找个安全的地方过夜吗
Make sure you find somewhere safe to sleep.
一定要找个安全的地方过夜
Bluebell, be quiet.
野风信子 闭嘴
You've rabbited on so much
你不停唠叨
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表