剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
can you do us all a favour and keep it to yourself?
能不能帮个忙别告诉我们
Ah, here we are, Hyzenthlay.
我们又见面了 露珠
Have you thought about what I said?
你有没有考虑过我的话
I can work for you, but
我可以为你工作 但是
there'd need to be better conditions for the does.
你得改善母兔子的环境
And you'll tell me everything? You'll be my ears?
你会告诉我一切 做我的耳目吗
Guard, remove this doe!
守卫 把这只母兔子带走
She's to be executed at Frith-down.
她将在日落时被处决
The truth is that I already have spies everywhere.
事实上我的间谍无处不在
Everywhere!
无处不在
But why did you Why?
那你为什么 为什么
Because the General wanted to see
因为将军想看看
if I could break you, Hyzenthlay.
我是否能击垮你 露珠
He wanted to see if I could break you into 1,000 tiny pieces
他想看看我是否能把你撕成碎片
and then cast you to the wind and I have to say...
然后撒进风里 但我不得不说
it was so disappointingly easy.
这简直轻而易举得让人失望
What did she say? Hyzenthlay, Thethuthinang,
她怎么说 露珠 叶舞
and that new doe. They said that?
还有那只新来的母兔子 她们这么说的
Yes. Yes, it's all of them.
是的 她们全部
You did the right thing telling us.
你选择告诉我们是对的
Nettle.
荨麻
Come on, keep moving!
快走
So, Prince Rainbow let the rabbits out of the marshes of Kelfazin
彩虹王子让兔子们逃出了凯法辛沼泽
and now nothing on earth
现在地球上
can keep a rabbit out the vegetable garden.
没有任何东西能阻止兔子进入菜园了
Especially if he's a member of the Efrafan Owsla.
尤其是如果他是艾弗拉法精英兔的一员
Thlayli. Sainfoin said you were a storyteller at your old warren?
长毛 红豆草说你在你之前的领地里是讲故事的
Come on Thlayli, tell a story! Come on. Give us a story.
长毛 讲故事 快 给我们讲个故事
All right.
好
Okay. Okay. El-Ahrairah needed a trick--
好 好 艾尔·阿瑞拉需要一个诡计
Captain Orchis, sir! As you were.
红门兰队长 你们继续
Thlayli was telling us a story, Captain.
长毛正要给我们讲故事 队长
Thlayli. Which one of you is Thlayli?
长毛 你们谁是长毛
Campion has told me all about you.
剪秋罗跟我说了很多你的事
Little big for a storyteller, aren't you?
你这体型对说书兔来说有点太大了吧
You must be very good. Carry on.
你一定很拿手 接着讲
So, ElAhrairah needed a clever trick No,
艾尔·阿瑞拉需要一个诡计 不
wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等
Now, if you're going to tell a story about a trick...
如果你要讲关于诡计的故事
why don't you tell the story about
你怎么不讲讲
how you were tricked last night by the does, hm?
你昨晚是怎么被母兔子玩弄的
Sorry, my apologies, Thlayli.
抱歉 抱歉 长毛
It's a joke. It's a joke. My apologies.
这是玩笑 是玩笑 抱歉
Right. Continue. Continue, please.
继续 请继续
he needed a trick to convince Oh, no. No, no, no.
他需要一个诡计去说服 不不不
I've decided I don't want to hear a story about El-Ahrairah.
我决定我不想听关于艾尔·阿瑞拉的故事了
Which story would you like to hear, sir?
你想听什么故事 长官
I want to hear the story about
我想听关于
how you led a homba on to Campion's patrol,
你是怎么把狐狸引到剪秋罗巡逻队的事
a fox which killed three members of his scouting group.
那狐狸杀了他的三个巡逻队成员
It was an accident, sir. I didn't know they were in the woods.
那是意外 长官 我不知道他们在林子里
You're from the other warren, aren't you, Thlayli?
你是来自另一个领地的 对吗 长毛
Which other warren, sir?
哪个领地 长官
The one with Captain Holly,
那个冬青队长所在的领地
the one responsible for the death of my brother.
害死了我兄弟的领地
I don't know any Holly. My warren was destroyed by men, sir!
我不认识任何冬青 我的领地被人类毁了 长官
Again!
再来
Now, I'll ask you one more time.
我再问你一次
What do you know of the other warren?
你对另一个领地有什么了解
All I know is that my warren was destroyed by men, sir!
我只知道我的领地被人类毁了
You've a yona's mile to go before you earn my trust, Thlayli.
你要想赢得我的信任 还有很长的路要走 长毛
But I know just the way you can start.
但我知道你可以从何开始
Hazel, we need to leave.
榛子 我们得走了
I know Clover. She'll find a way to get out.
我了解苜蓿 她会找到出路的
We don't even know if Bigwig and Clover are still alive.
我们都不知道大毛头和苜蓿是否还活着
Even if they did escape,
就算他们逃了出来
we have no way to flee from the Efrafans.
我们也逃不过艾弗拉法兔群的追捕
No, you can't. Fiver? Fiver, tell them.
不 你们不能走 小多子 小多子你跟他们说
You know yourself this is no country for rabbits, Hazel.
你心知肚明这里不适合兔子居住 榛子
The heat's crushing us like a giant paw
炎热的天气快把我们吞噬
and the storms will be here before long.
而且很快就会有风暴
I can't give up on her.
我不能放弃她
She didn't give up on me.
她都没有放弃我
You walked miles to get here on an injured leg
你拖着伤腿走了这么远
and stuck it out amongst the marsh and the heat and the humans.
穿过了沼泽 扛过了炎热 躲过了人类
I know you'd wait here forever for Clover
我知道你愿意等苜蓿一辈子
and if you say stay, we stay.
如果你说要留下 我们就留下
But if we leave, know that we gave it our all, brother.
但如果我们离开 请记得我们尽了全力 哥哥
No one can say we didn't.
没有兔子能说我们没有尽力
We'll pass back under the Iron Road
我们从铁路下面回去
and then to the south, to avoid Efrafa.
然后向南走 避开艾弗拉法
Thlayli, you want to earn my trust...
长毛 你想要赢得我的信任
You will be the one who ends her.
那你来处死她
I'm ordering you to stop right now!
我命令你闭嘴
Do you have any last requests?
你还有什么遗愿吗
I do have a request.
我的确有一个请求
I'd like to speak to Nettle.
我想和荨麻谈谈
Guard! Find out where that singing is coming from
守卫 去看看歌♥声是从哪儿传来的
and put an end to it!
叫唱歌♥的闭嘴
Please, would you give me some space?
拜托 你能给我点空间吗
Go to the west side of the warren as fast as you can.
赶快去领地西侧
They're breaking free, all of them. Go!
他们要出逃 所有兔子 快去
Thlayli, deal with this quickly.
长毛 快点搞定
Sainfoin, if he hesitates, kill him, too.
红豆草 要是他犹豫了 把他也杀了
We're going to break free west side of the warren.
我们要从领地西侧出逃
Sir! Sir! There's a mass escape attempt
长官 长官 大量兔子
in progress to the west of the warren.
打算从领地西侧出逃
I'm rounding up as many guards as I can.
我在召集尽可能多的守卫
It's fine.
没事
Tell Holly I'll be with him when he closes his eyes.
告诉冬青 他闭上眼的时候 我就会去见他
We shall be free! We shall be free! We shall be free!
我们要自♥由♥ 我们要自♥由♥ 我们要自♥由♥
I'm ordering you!
我命令你们
We shall be free! Stop right now!
我们要自♥由♥ 停下
We shall be free! We shall be free!
我们要自♥由♥ 我们要自♥由♥
I'm ordering you! We shall be free!
我命令你们 我们要自♥由♥
We shall be free.
我们要自♥由♥
You know, Hyzenthlay, some rabbits are subtle and cunning.
你知道 露珠 有的兔子机敏狡猾
Some are good at tricks, but I'm not one of them.
有的擅长耍花招 但我不是
Look at my face. Look how rough and worn it is.
看看我的脸 有多沧桑憔悴
Look at my scars. I'm not a saboteur or a storyteller.
看看我的伤疤 我不是破坏者也不是讲故事的
I'm Bigwig! I'm a fighter!
我是大毛头 我是斗士
And, by Frith, I'll be damned
太阳神为证 我绝不会
if I'll leave this world doing anything else!
停止战斗
I don't know what you think you're doing, but it ends now.
我不知道你觉得你在做什么 但你赶紧给我住手
In the last two days, you have cuffed me in the face...
过去两天 你掌掴了我的脸
...over and over again.
一次又一次
And it's been incredibly frustrating!
真的很让人窝火
Oh, how I've longed for this.
我期待这一刻好久了
Do you have any fight left in you?
你还有斗志吗
The tunnels are empty. They've taken the bait!
隧♥道♥是空的 他们上钩了
Quickly! It won't be long before they realise what's happening.
快 他们要不了多久就会反应过来
Stop!
停下
Stop! What are you doing down here?
停下 你们在下面干什么
So, here's the deal.
是这样的
I'll only kill whichever one of you I catch first.
我先抓到谁我就杀谁
You must be the one they call Thlayli.
你就是他们口中的长毛吧
You can call me Bigwig.
你可以叫我大毛头
I've got one question for you. Can you fight?
我有个问题问你 你能作战吗
I've got claws and teeth, haven't I?
我有爪子和牙齿 不是吗
I like you already.
我已经喜欢上你了
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表