剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
I told you I wanted to be left alone, you fool,
我跟你说了我不想被打扰 蠢货
and you let a bunch of outskirters wander in here!
而你让一群底层兔逛进来了
Hazel?
榛子
Hazel.
榛子
That was our answer.
这就是我们的答案
We have to go.
我们必须离开
Are you really sure, Fiver?
你真的确定吗 小多子
I'm telling you now, as your brother,
作为你的弟弟 你的朋友
as your friend,
我告诉你
this warren will soon be laid waste.
这片领地很快就会被摧毁
We can leave now, or we can be destroyed with it.
我们要么现在离开 要么就与它一同灭亡
Right, we need to spread the word
好 我们需要散布消息
to as many rabbits as possible, but be careful.
告诉越多兔子越好 但是要小心
If the Owsla get wind of this, there will be trouble.
如果被精英兔听到风声就麻烦了
Bluebell, Blackberry, there's a danger coming.
野风信子 黑莓 危险要降临了
Hey, listen. There's a danger coming to Sandleford.
听我说 危险要降临桑德福德了
Hazel will lead us to safety.
榛子会带领我们去安全的地方
Join us at Frith-Down under the bridge.
日落后在桥底与我们汇合
Good heavens. I mean, good gracious.
老天爷 我是说 天啊
I mean, that is to say,
我是说 也就是说
Hazel, if your brother has taken firm stock in such a portent...
榛子 如果你弟弟坚信这种预兆
I think what Blackberry's trying to say is, we're in!
我觉得黑莓想说的是 算上我们
Hey, there's a danger coming to Sandleford.
危险要降临桑德福德了
Hazel will lead us to safety.
榛子会带领我们去安全的地方
Join us at Frith-Down under the bridge.
日落后在桥底与我们汇合
What was all that about?
那是怎么回事
But I don't understand.
可我不明白
Sandleford is our home, Hazel.
桑德福德是我们的家 榛子
Look, there's a danger coming.
听我说 危险要降临了
My brother sensed it, and he's often right about these things.
我弟弟感觉到了 而这种事上他一般是对的
But what if it's more dangerous out there than it is here?
可如果外面比这里更危险呢
We're meeting at Fu Inle, by the cattle grid.
我们月升之后在拦牛木栅旁汇合
Come with us.
跟我们走
Come with me.
跟我走
Let me think about it, OK?
让我考虑一下 好吗
Dewdrop?
水珠
Dewdrop.
水珠
It's Blackberry and Bluebell,
是黑莓和野风信子
and we've brought Hawkbit and Dandelion too.
我们还带来了咬鹰和蒲公英
Get down here, before you're seen. Right you are!
快下来 免得被看到 你说得对
Wait, wait, wait. This everyone?
等等 就这么几只兔子吗
Where are the does? I presumed there'd be does?
母兔子呢 我以为会有母兔子
This can't be everyone.
不能就这么几只啊
It can't be. It can't be.
不能啊 不能啊
May be we should go back? Try to convince some of the others.
也许我们应该回去 试试说服其他兔子
She's not coming, Hazel.
她不会来了 榛子
There's been more and more of those strange things recently.
最近这种奇怪的东西越来越多了
They come from humans.
它们来自于人类
Fascinating.
真有意思
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走
Not so fast!
别急着走
Owsla!
精英兔
You're all under arrest for spreading dissension
你们都因传播纠纷和煽动叛变
and inciting to mutiny.
被捕了
You, more than anyone, need to listen, Captain Holly.
你比任何兔子都需要听进去啊 冬青队长
Something is coming to this place.
这里有事要发生了
Something foul and fierce.
邪恶凶猛的事
Just let us go.
让我们走
Even if you are bigger, there are more of us.
就算你块头更大 但我们数量更多
We fancy it will be a good fight.
我们认为胜算不低
The Threarah nearly tore my ears off tonight
我今晚放你们进去后 山梨统领
after I'd let you in.
差点没把我的耳朵撕掉
Told me I'm lucky I'm not kicked out of the Owsla.
他说没把我踢出精英兔算我走运
Lucky to still have my privileges!
还能享有特权算我走运
Well...
好吧
Well, I'm sick of being in the Owsla.
反正我也受够了当精英兔
Thlayli...
长毛
I'm sick of being in this warren.
我受够了待在这片领地
I'm sick of obeying your orders and toeing the line.
我受够了服从命令听你指挥
Thlayli, be careful now.
长毛 悠着点
Think about what you're doing.
好好考虑一下你在干什么
Go now, Captain Holly,
快走吧 冬青队长
or we'll kill the lot of you.
不然我们就把你们全杀了
Someone must've told them what you're up to.
肯定有谁把你们的计划告诉他们了
We need to move before they come back with the entire Owsla.
我们得在他们带着全体精英兔回来前离开
Along the line of the stream and through the meadow, everyone.
大家沿着小溪穿过草地
Then into the woods. Come on!
然后进入森林 快点
Do you think this is where the black rabbit of Inle lives?
你觉得地狱黑兔子就住在这里吗
In a stone warren of dead rabbits, filled with disease and death?
住在满是疾病和死亡的死兔子石头领地
Please, stop talking.
求你别说了
With black eyes that burn like the fires of hell,
黑色的双眼像地狱之火般燃烧
and a cold, grey expression with sorrow beyond imagining?
灰冷的表情难以想象的悲伤
Bluebell, you're making everyone nervous.
野风信子 你让大家很紧张
Hazel, this was your plan.
榛子 这是你的计划
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
We just need to get clear of the old warren,
我们只需要远离原来的领地
and then I guess we'll find somewhere to stay.
然后我想我们可以找个地方住下来
You guess?
你想
He guesses!
他想
Who is leader here, anyway?
话说这里谁是领袖
No-one, by the looks of it.
看起来谁也不是
They're up ahead!
他们在前面
Owsla! Everyone, run!
精英兔 大家快跑
Get them!
抓住他们
Quick, let's go. Come on!
快追 上啊
Close them down!
拦住他们
This is a nice surprise, Hazel!
真是个不错的惊喜啊 榛子
I say we go deeper into the trees and hide.
我觉得我们应该到森林深处藏起来
No, no, no. We have to cross the river, here. Cross it?
不不不 我们必须在这过河 过河
Maybe some of us could cross it,
也许我们中有兔子能游过去
but you and Bluebell are worn out.
但你和野风信子已经累坏了
If Fiver says we cross here, we cross here.
小多子说我们在这过河 我们就在这过河
They're here, I see them!
他们在这 我看到他们了
Faster, faster. Get them!
快点 快点 抓住他们
We'll never outrun them now. We're done for.
现在我们不可能甩掉他们了 我们完了
Go on, get 'em!
上啊 抓住他们
Faster, they're getting away.
快点 他们要跑了
Faster, faster. They're catching up.
快点 快点 他们追上来了
Blackberry, any suggestions?
黑莓 有建议吗
I had a rather splendid idea,
我本来有个绝妙的主意
but then the blasted thing disappeared again!
但那该死的主意又消失了
About the strange things that Fiver and I saw,
小多子和我看到的那些奇怪的东西
the human things that move on top of the river.
那些在河上漂着的人类东西
On top of the... It was...
在河上... 它就在
There!
在那
Everybody, follow me!
大家跟我来
Where are they going?
他们要去哪
Here, quick. Get on this thing.
快点 快上来
You two, push it further into the water.
你们俩 把它往水深处推
Push!
推
Quick! Close them down!
快 拦住他们
Oi! What's going on?
怎么回事
He's getting away!
他要跑了
This way!
这边
Come on, lads, faster!
上啊 兄弟们 快点
Try and find a way across.
想办法过去
Get them!
抓住他们
Cut them off! Go on, Toadflax.
拦住他们 上啊 柳穿鱼
Come on! Run faster.
上啊 跑快点
Come on! Seize them!
快啊 抓住他们
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表