剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
Speak.
说话
We are from a warren not too far away.
我们是从不远的一个领地来的
We came to request that some of your does
我们来是想问问你们的母兔子
be asked if they'd like to join us.
看她们是否愿意加入我们
Let me get this straight.
你的意思是
You came to Efrafa to ask if you could take our does?
你们来到艾弗拉法是来要我们的母兔子的
Enough.
够了
Vervain is right.
马鞭草是对的
Gifting our does is out of the question.
要我们送母兔子是不可能的
I take it back. That's the biggest rabbit I've ever seen.
我收回我的话 这才是我见过最大的兔子
No, no. We can't leave here
不 不 在说清
without putting our case forward properly.
我们的来意前 我们不能离开这
Leave here?
离开这
Who on earth said you were ever going to leave here?
谁说过你们能离开的
We really do feel it would be beneficial for both our warrens,
我们真的觉得这样对我们双方的领地都有好处
captain... my name is Woundwort.
队长 我的名字是治伤草
General Woundwort.
治伤草将军
Ok.
好了
I don't know why does think they're so good at digging.
我不知道为什么母兔子们觉得自己很擅长挖洞
We got pretty far with this tunnel.
我们挖的这隧♥道♥进度很快
Maybe one of us should go and help Strawberry out,
也许我们中的谁应该去帮草莓
since she's been digging on her own.
毕竟她是一只兔在挖
Nice tunnel!
隧♥道♥不错啊
OK, I think I've finished.
好了 我应该挖完了
How did you dig two tunnels in the time it took us to dig a li...
你是怎么在我们挖一个隧♥道♥的时间挖了两个的
Oh, my!
我的天
The roots aren't as thick as the ones at Cowslip's warren,
这的树根没有野樱草领地的那么厚
so I had to leave some to hold up the roof.
所以我只能留下一些来支撑洞顶
I thought we could call it the Honeycomb.
我觉得我们可以叫它蜂巢
What do you think?
你们觉得呢
I...
我
I think it's incredible.
我觉得这很棒
I think you've given us a place we can feel safe, Strawberry.
你给了我们一个很有安全感的住处 草莓
I think you've given us a home.
你给了我们一个家
All right. You've had enough time to make your mind up, Hazel.
好了 你考虑得够久了 榛子
If we're going, we have to do...
如果我们要去 那我们得
Fiver? Fiver, wake up.
小多子 小多子 醒醒
Where's Hazel?
榛子呢
What the fu...
什么鬼
What in Frith?
什么情况
Where are they taking us?
他们要带我们去哪
You're going to be marked.
你们会被做上记号♥的
On which leg determines where you'll live in Efrafa,
标记在哪条腿决定你们将住在艾弗拉法的哪里
what time you can go out, to eat, pass hraka.
什么时间可以出洞去进食 去排泄
This is just a prison.
这根本就是个监狱
They tell us it's to keep us safe from humans and elil.
他们说这是为了保护我们不受人类和天敌伤害
They tell us it's better to give up a little liberty
他们说这值得我们
in exchange for safety,
用一些自♥由♥来换取安全
but it is a load of old lendri beard.
但其实就是一派胡言
Be careful. Hurry up!
小心 快点
Who's first?
谁先来
I'll go first.
我先吧
I'm not scared.
我不害怕
Why don't the rabbits here try to escape?
为什么这里的兔子不试着逃跑呢
Hyzenthlay? Your name is Hyzenthlay, isn't it?
露珠 你的名字是露珠 对吧
Keep your voice down!
小声点
In Efrafa, even the soil has ears.
在艾弗拉法 连土地都有耳朵
If, by some miracle, we did manage to get out,
如果出现奇迹 我们从这里逃出去了
they destroy everyone you left behind.
他们会毁灭你抛弃的所有兔子
Don't avert your eyes, captain. You're party to this.
别移开你的眼睛 队长 你也有份
I'm following orders.
我是在服从命令
That's what soldiers do.
这是士兵的职责
Take it from me, what makes a good soldier
听我的 能让你成为一个好士兵的品质
isn't always what makes a good rabbit.
并不一定能让你成为一只好兔子
Move it.
下去
What's your name? Bluebell.
你叫什么 野风信子
Bluebell, I want you to close your eyes
野风信子 闭上眼睛
and think of something you really like.
想些你很喜欢的东西
Spring morning, eating sweet sow thistle, sun on my back.
春天的早晨 吃着甜苣苦菜 阳光照在背上
You there. You're next.
你 你是下一个
Hyzenthlay, I can see you're a good rabbit, a strong rabbit.
露珠 我知道你是只好兔子 坚强的兔子
Let's make a break for it tonight, together.
我们今天晚上一起逃走吧
We'll take as many with us as we can.
我们能带走多少是多少
You know nothing of me, Holly, and I nothing of you.
你根本不了解我 冬青 我也不了解你
How do I know you're not one of them?
我怎么知道你不是他们的一员
Wow, you just keep coming back, don't you?
你就是没法不回来 对吧
Well, I suppose I must like you little bit.
好吧 我猜我是有点喜欢你
I take it they moved you in here
我猜我们把门咬开后
because of what we did to the door.
他们就把你们转移到这了
She pushed pieces of metal in to hold it in place.
她装了些金属用以加固
If you can get them out, and we push from inside,
如果你能把金属弄掉 而我们从里面用力推
I think it'll give.
我觉得能把门打开
That's out!
金属弄掉了
After three.
数到三用力
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Come on, Clover. It's time.
来吧 苜蓿 是时候了
We need to move quickly.
我们得马上行动
The human and the cat are in the room with fire.
人类和猫在有火的那个房♥间
So, are we free now?
所以我们自♥由♥了吗
Not quite. We have to get outside to the fields.
还没有 我们得出去到田野上
This isn't freedom yet.
这还不算自♥由♥
What the Frith are you doing?
你们在干什么
Laurel! Try and concentrate.
月桂 注意力集中
I think it cut deep.
我觉得我受伤了
It won't stop bleeding.
血止不住
We have a choice to make.
我们得做个决定了
We can stay or we can run.
我们可以留下或逃跑
All right, listen up, left hind mark.
好了 听着 左臀有标记的那个
I want to introduce you to Blackavar.
我想向你们介绍下小黑
Look hard at this rabbit
好好看看这只兔子
and remember himwhen you think of disobeying General Woundwort.
当你们违抗治伤草将军的命令时就想想他吧
Remember him when you think of running away.
当你们叛变逃跑时就想想他吧
Well, that settles it, then.
那就这么决定了
Yes, I think it does.
是的 我也这么想
On my word, run and don't look back.
听我的口令 向前跑 不回头
I'll take them with me.
我带着他们
You there!
你
Run! Stop!
快逃 站住
Bigwig, always good to see you, brother.
长毛 总是很高兴见到你 兄弟
Well, I can't let you have all the fun now, can I?
我不能让你一个人出风头 对吧
You're not so tough when you're backed into a corner, are you?
走投无路时就没这么厉害了吧
Oh, no.
糟糕
Everyone run! Quick!
大家快逃 快
Tom! Fiver, come on now!
汤姆 小多子 快点
What on earth are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, my God!
我的天
Lucy! Get in here!
露西 快过来
Your rabbits have got out again!
你的兔子又跑了
Come here, you.
过来吧你
Ooh, I gotcha!
抓到了
Up here, quickly!
上去 快
Lucy, they're only running up the stairs!
露西 他们沿楼梯往上跑了
They really stuffed up my decorating!
他们破坏了我的装潢
Hazel!
榛子
My leg! Holly, I can't run fast enough.
我的腿 冬青 我跑不快
We're nearly there, Blackberry. We're nearly...
我们快到了 黑莓 快到
There's no end to this place.
这地方简直大的没边
You rabbits have made a very grave error.
你们犯了个致命的错误
Hyzenthlay!
露珠
Run!
快逃
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表