剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
I was sent here to break you free.
我是被派来帮你逃出去的
You, the does, anyone else who wants to come.
你 其他母兔子 所有想逃走的兔子
All night. I'm on wide patrol tomorrow.
好吧 明天我要去野外巡逻
Who are you relieving?
你要去接替谁
Tonight if you can, get outside.
今晚如果可以 到外面去
A great bird will come to help us escape.
一只大鸟会来帮我们逃跑
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
I'm a friend of Captain Holly's. You're lying.
我是冬青队长的朋友 你撒谎
He said that when he closes his eyes
他说过当他闭上眼
and thinks of something that makes him happy,
想着令他开心的事
he doesn't think of spring mornings
他想的不是春天的清晨
and sow thistle, he thinks of you.
不是苦苣菜 他想的是你
He thinks of how you saved him.
他会想到你是怎么救他的
I always seem to be on wide patrol. Never get the cushy jobs.
我总是在野外巡逻 从来得不到清闲的工作
Ever since the new does got here...
自从新的母兔子来了之后...
Clover is one of us.
苜蓿是我们的一员
She'll help you spread the word to the does.
她会帮你把话传给其他母兔子
I'll go and find Blackavar.
我去找小黑
The poor wretch has suffered here long enough. All right, go.
这个可怜虫在这一定受够了 快去
Bigwig, promise me this will work.
大毛头 答应我这次一定要成功
If it doesn't, I It will.
如果不能 我 会成功的
Here. Let me take over, sister.
来了 我来帮你 姐妹
Oh, come on, Kehaar. Where is he?
快出现 克哈尔 他在哪里
By Inle!
天呐
How long have you been digging? All afternoon.
你们挖了多久 挖了整个下午
What now? What's the plan?
现在怎么办 计划是什么
We need to move before we're spotted.
我们得在被发现之前马上走
Curse him! Flying weasel. Where is he?
该死的 会飞的黄鼠狼 到哪儿去了
We just have to run for it. Follow me.
我们必须逃跑 跟我来
No. Thlayli, what's going on here?
不 长毛 发生什么事了
There was a collapse in one of the tunnels
因为天气干燥
because of the dry weather.
有条隧♥道♥坍塌了
I moved these does outside in case there was another.
我把这些母兔子转移到外面以免再发生坍塌
On whose authority?
谁下的命令
On my own authority. I heard cries for help and I acted.
我下的命令 我听到呼救就采取了行动
Wake up, Thlayli! You've been tricked!
醒醒吧 长毛 你被耍了
Take these does down to the deep burrows!
把这些母兔子带到更深的洞里去
I will be watching you, Thlayli, and Frith help you,
我会看着你的 长毛 如果红门兰队长
when Captain Orchis hears of this.
听说了这事 祈祷太阳神保佑你吧
When they get out,
等他们出来
it's our job to help everyone get as far away as they can,
我们的工作就是帮大家逃得越远越好
whilst Kehaar keeps the Efrafans at bay.
而克哈尔则负责牵制艾弗拉法兔群
Oh, look. Look up there, see that?
看 看上面 看到了吗
No, there's no seagull, Hazel.
那儿没有海鸥 榛子
After we fed him and looked after him,
在接受了我们的食物和照顾之后
he'd better show.
他最好出现
Maybe he got confused about when he was to show up?
也许他也不知道该何时现身
Or maybe he's a completely unreliable knave
也许他就是个完全不可靠的无赖
who we should never have trusted in the first place.
我们一开始就不该信任他
I hate to say it,
我也不想这样说
but we can't stay here much longer, Hazel.
但我们不能在这里再待下去了 榛子
We're at our wits' end. And without Kehaar,
我们已经黔驴技穷了 而且克哈尔不在
we've no means of escape.
我们没办法逃跑
Come on. Let's just give it a little while longer.
拜托 我们再等一小会
We can't give up yet.
我们还不能放弃
You got out of there without Kehaar. Maybe they can, too.
你没靠克哈尔也逃出去了 可能他们也行
Hazel. I'm not leaving without her!
榛子 我要等她一起走
Please!
求你了
Can we at least go back to the river?
我们能不能至少退回到河边
None of us like being this close to Efrafa.
我们都不想离艾弗拉法这么近
Hyzenthlay, Bigwig thinks there might be a spy amongst us.
露珠 大毛头觉得我们中间可能有间谍
He's wrong. I know these does.
他错了 我了解这些母兔子
These does are my sisters, my family.
这些母兔子是我的姐妹 我的家人
There's no spy here.
这里没有间谍
Listen, at night, they have two guards down here at most.
听着 晚上 这里最多只有两个守卫
If we rush them, maybe some of us would get out.
如果突袭 可能一部分兔子能逃出去
But even if we escaped the deep burrow,
但即使我们逃出了这个深洞
there'd be guards on each mark entrance.
每个记号♥队的入口还会有很多守卫
Well, we have to do something. Stop!
我们必须采取行动 别说了
Listen to me, all of you.
大家听我说
My stay of execution ends today.
我的延迟处决今天就到期了
Before they take me, I want you to promise me one thing.
在我被带走之前 你们得答应我一件事
Stop fighting. They will always win.
停止反抗 你们赢不了的
But, sister, we must keep--
但是 姐姐 我们必须
You all keep hoping for the winds to stop blowing,
你们只知道期盼狂风停止肆虐
when instead you should learn to steel yourself against them.
真正该做的学会顶风抗住
Don't give up yet. There's still hope. Hey, you, Hyzenthlay.
别放弃 还有希望 你 露珠
Captain Orchis wishes to see you.
红门兰队长想见你
There you go again with your hope, Clover.
又是希望这一套 苜蓿
In Efrafa, hope is your enemy.
在艾弗拉法 希望就是你的敌人
Now, it has come to my attention
我注意到
that some of you have been singing.
你们有些兔子在唱歌♥
Anyone caught doing this will face severe punishment.
谁再唱歌♥被抓到就会受到严厉的惩罚
It's the heat. She's exhausted.
这里太热了 她虚脱了
What will become of us without Hyzenthlay?
没有露珠我们怎么办
Without her to lead us, we're done for.
没有她领导我们 我们就完了
I need to see the General. No.
我要见将军 不行
I am the hutch rabbit with the ear of General Woundwort.
我是治伤草将军想见的笼养兔
What do we do about Hyzenthlay?
我们怎么帮露珠
They'll kill her before Frith-down.
他们会在日落前杀了她
If she dies, we don't just lose a sister,
如果她死了 我们不仅失去了一个姐妹
we lose any chance of ever getting out of this place.
还会失去逃出这里的所有机会
I've come to make a deal. So, you do have a voice.
我来做个交易 原来你会说话啊
I'll consider being your queen, but on one condition.
我会考虑做你的皇后 但是有个条件
Hyzenthlay must live.
必须让露珠活下去
No. You have misunderstood the situation.
不 你没搞清楚状况
I am not a rabbit who makes deals!
我从来不做交易
Either you chose to become my queen,
你要么选择做我的皇后
or you live out your days in the deep burrows.
要么在深洞里过完下半辈子
It matters little to me which.
这对我来说没什么区别
Seems to me like we're in a bit of a quandary.
看来我们有点进退两难
A quandary? With Kehaar gone,
只是进退两难 克哈尔走后
we have no getaway plan.
我们没有逃跑计划
Even if they escape,
即使他们逃出来了
the Efrafans will follow them here and kill us!
艾弗拉法兔群也会追他们到这儿然后杀了我们
I know Hazel's injured, but we need to think of something.
我知道榛子受伤了 但我们得想想办法
Let me talk to him.
让我跟他谈谈
Hazel.
榛子
Hazel.
榛子
I don't think I'm very well, Hrairoo.
我有点不太舒服 小多子
And don't worry. I just need to rest, just a little while.
别担心 我只是需要休息 一会就好
I never said thank you for helping them find me.
你帮他们找到我我还没感谢过你
It was my gift that got you shot.
是我的天赋害你中枪的
It was the least I could do.
我能做的也只有这些了
Your visions didn't get me shot, Hrairoo.
让我中枪的不是你的幻象 小多子
You do yourself a great disservice when you doubt them.
你质疑自己的幻象就是在伤害自己
Fiver, are you sure about this?
小多子 你确定吗
I understand a few things,
我懂了一点
but I am not sure how a hrududu is going to help us.
但我还是不知道呼嘟嘟会怎么帮到我们
Look, Kehaar's gone. We need a getaway plan.
听着 克哈尔走了 我们得有个逃跑计划
There's something about that hrududu that means we'll be safe,
呼嘟嘟能确保我们安全
that means everything will be okay.
一切都会好起来的
What's he doing?
他在干什么
No, uh...
不
Something... something isn't right. We need to go back.
有些事情不对劲 我们得回去
We need to go back! This isn't right.
我们得回去 这不对劲
Run! Run!
快跑 快跑
Go, Dandelion! Go!
跑 蒲公英 快跑
Dandelion! Oh, no!
蒲公英 不
Next time you have a vision, Fiver,
小多子 下次你看到幻象的时候
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表