剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
Look, we need does.
听着 我们需要母兔子
He's right. You say this is home now but without does,
他说的是 你说这是家 但是没有母兔子
it can never be so.
就永远算不上是
As diggers, as mothers, as companions.
她们是挖掘者 是母亲 是同伴
They'd bring us balance and a reason for living.
她们会带给我们平衡以及生活的理由
There was at least one doe
我们从农场上经过的
in the hutch on the farm we passed through.
那个兔笼里至少有一只母兔子
Was there?
是吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Don't remember?
不记得了
You were staring into her eyes
你直直盯着人家的眼睛
like they were filled with carrots.
就像她眼睛里全是胡萝卜一样
Don't remember. What about the farm we passed?
不记得 那我们经过的那个农场呢
No, nobody goes back to the farm. Nobody goes near the humans.
不行 不能回到那农场 绝不能靠近人类
We are eight bucks and one doe, Hazel.
这里有8只公兔和1只母兔 榛子
If that balance isn't addressed,
要是这不平衡的问题得不到解决
there will be fighting amongst us.
我们就会开始互相争夺
There will be blood spilt, and as leader,
会流血的 作为领袖
that blood will pool at your feet.
那血会沾满你的脚
If we just raid the farm,
要是我们去突袭农场
we can avoid all that by freeing the does there.
救出那些母兔子 技能避免这一切
You don't understand!
你不明白
No-one goes back to the farm, no-one goes near humans,
不能回到那农场 绝不能靠近人类
and that is an order.
这是命令
Frith's fury, the heavens are falling down!
太阳神怒了 天要塌了
It's enormous.
好大
What is it?
是什么
Be careful, Hazel.
小心 榛子
That thing looks like it could tear your leg off.
那家伙看上去可以把你的腿给扯断
I think he's starving.
他好像饿了
And it looks like it may be wounded.
可能是受伤了
We need to feed him.
我们得给他喂食
Quickly, everyone, let's dig up some grubs.
大家快挖点蛆出来
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
Why would you save the life of a creature that could kill us?
为什么要救一个可能会杀了我们的生物
I might be mad, but that thing may be our best hope.
我或许是疯了 但他可能是我们最大的希望
Oh, right, best hope.
是啊 最大的希望
It's got wings, it can see things we can't,
他有翅膀 可以看到我们看不到的东西
it can go looking for other warrens.
可以去找其他领地
He can see does.
他能看到母兔子
Well, you heard him.
你们听到他的话了
Dig up some worms now.
快挖点虫出来
There we are.
好了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
I spotted some sow thistle over by the woods earlier,
我之前在林子旁边看到了一些苦苣菜
I wondered if you wanted to go with me
我在想你有没有兴趣
and silflay for a little while later on.
过会儿跟我一起去吃一点
Hawkbit, you're so sweet.
咬鹰 你太贴心了
Oh, remember what I said about Dandelion.
记得我是怎么说蒲公英的吗
Someone told Strawberry I had the white blindness,
有人跟草莓说我得了白盲症
and I think it was you.
我认为是你
Prove it.
拿出证据来
Call this a meal? Bring me more worms.
这叫饭吗 再多拿点虫子来
Worms!
虫子
They're pink wiggly things that live in the ground.
就是在地里扭来扭曲的粉色物体
Keep 'em coming, come on, come on.
多拿点来 继续 快点
Right. It looks like he's coming round a little.
好吧 看来他恢复了一点
He's the most loathsome creature I've ever met.
他是我见过最讨厌的生物
This plan of yours better work, Hazel.
你这个计划最好有用 榛子
Massive ears but no brains whatsoever.
耳朵这么大 但好像没什么脑子
Hello, again. What's your name, bird?
你好 你叫什么名字 鸟
Kehaar. What's it to you?
克哈尔 你们叫什么
Kehaar.
克哈尔
How were you hurt, Kehaar?
你怎么会受伤 克哈尔
Hurt? I'm not hurt. Who's hurt? Are you hurt?
受伤 我没受伤 谁受伤了 你受伤了吗
All right, maybe a bit, but you should've seen the other guy.
好吧 也许受了点伤 但你们应该看另一个
If you must know, a pesky farm cat jumped me by surprise.
非要知道的话 是一只农场的猫出其不意攻击了我
What do you care?
为什么问这个
I have a favour to ask. You see, our warren needs does and...
我想请你帮个忙 我们的领地需要母兔子
Oh, pardon you.
我原谅你打嗝
When you're stronger, of course, we were wondering
等你体力恢复 我们想问一下
if you wouldn't mind flying up on your magnificent wings
能不能请你用强壮的翅膀飞起来
and seeing if you can spot any other warrens
然后帮我们找找其他领地
where there might be does.
有没有母兔子
Ah, tell you what, let me have a wee think about it.
这样吧 让我考虑一下
No.
不要
Oh, he's growing on me.
我越来越喜欢他了
What's the plan now, Hazel-rah?
现在怎么办 榛子统领
Maybe we could ask a field mouse to make some does out of straw?
也许我们可以找田鼠做一只稻草母兔子
Hawkbit?
咬鹰
Dandelion?
蒲公英
Stop it, stop it right now!
住手 马上住手
Dandelion, stop!
蒲公英 住手
What on earth is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
You two, stop!
你们两个别打了
You'll pay for that, Dandelion!
我会让你付出代价 蒲公英
Both of you, go calm down.
你们都冷静一下
I warned you there'd be fighting!
我警告过你会打起来
And mark my words, without does,
记住我的话 没有母兔子
this is only the beginning of it.
这只是开始
Fiver, Bigwig, we leave for the farm at dawn,
小多子 长毛 我们黎明时出发去农场
the rest of you, stay here.
其他兔子留在这里
I don't want to risk all of us.
我不想让大家都冒险
Remember, any sign of humans and we leave immediately.
记住 一旦看到人类 我们立刻离开
Come on.
快走
Rope.
绳子
Fiver.
小多子
Tom, you're going to have to talk to Lucy.
汤姆 你得跟露西谈谈
She don't listen to me any more.
她现在不听我的了
I'll talk to her when she's back from school.
等她从学校回来我就跟她谈
I don't know why you're getting your knickers in such a twist!
我不知道你为什么要这么激动
Because the teachers are saying she's not at school!
因为老师们说她不在学校
Bigwig, you keep watch.
长毛 你来放哨
Hello?
在吗
Hello?
有兔子吗
Hello?
在吗
Hello. My name's Hazel.
你好 我叫榛子
My name's Clover.
我叫苜蓿
When I saw you the other day, I knew it wasn't a dream.
那天我看到你 我就知道不是梦
There are rabbits that live under the sky.
确实有兔子生活在辽阔天空下
We've come to get you.
我们是来接你们的
To break you free. Get me free?
救你出来 救我出去吗
What do you mean he's come to free us?
他说来救我们是什么意思
Would we still live in the hutch? What does he mean?
我们还会住在笼子里吗 他什么意思
He's come to free us?
他是来接我们的
When you're free, you live underground in fields.
获得自♥由♥之后 就可以住在田野的地下
You can eat when you want, you can even run about.
可以随时进食 甚至可以到处跑
Can't you, Hazel?
对吧 榛子
Listen, you need to be quick.
听我说 你们动作要快
The humans are inside
人类在里面
but sometimes they come out this time to
但有时候这个时间
gather wood for the fire. Did you hear that, Thlayli? Stay sharp.
他们会出来取柴火 听到了吗 长毛 保持警惕
I'm always sharp, Hazel.
我一直很警惕 榛子
Bigwig doesn't get distracted.
长毛是不会走神的
OK, there are two straps that hold the door in place.
有两根带子固定着笼门
I think they're made of something soft.
应该是比较软的材质
Tom, for goodness's sake!
汤姆 你怎么回事
Why on earth would you leave my grandmother's plate
为什么要把我奶奶的盘子
on the side like that?
放得这么靠边
Oh, you clumsy git. It's not my fault.
明明是你手笨 这不怪我
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表