剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
Cowards!
懦夫
Leave, then!
走吧
Without me to protect you,
没有我的保护
most of you will be dead within a week.
你们大多数兔子活不过一个星期
Gather your bucks.
召集你的公兔
It's time to finish this warren once and for all.
是时候把这个领地彻底给毁灭了
Surround him!
包围他
Oh, Frith.
太阳神啊
General!
将军
Oh, please! Oh, please! Please!
拜托 拜托 拜托
Hazel-rah.
榛子统领
Hazel-rah.
榛子统领
He's their leader?
他是他们的领袖
What's that?
那是什么
That lame rabbit is your leader?
那只逊毙了的兔子是你们的领袖
General, retreat! Run!
将军 撤退 快跑
What are you running from, you cowards?
你们在躲什么 一群胆小鬼
Run!
快跑
We fear no elil.
我们不怕任何天敌
I fear no dog.
我不怕狗
I fear nothing!
我无所畏惧
Upon the homba, he gave great cunning,
赐予狐狸豺狐之心
upon the hawk, sharp talons, upon the cat, silent feet,
赐予鹰利爪 赐予猫无声爪子
upon the weasel, great speed, upon the wolf, great teeth,
赐予鼬鼠健步如飞 赐予狼尖牙利齿
all to hunt and slay the children of El- Ahrairah.
全为了捕杀艾尔·阿瑞拉的子孙
No.
不会吧
Fiver? Fiver!
小多子 小多子
Is that...? It can't be! Fiver! Fiver!
那是 不可能 小多子 小多子
How did he... How did he...?
他怎么 他怎么
He's back! I don't understand.
他回来了 我不明白
By Frith, he made it! You're back!
太阳神啊 他做到了 你回来了
What happened to you?
你怎么了
It was the humans, Hazel.
是人类 榛子
The little girl. She saved me from the cat.
那个小女孩 她把我从猫爪下救出
Maybe some humans do understand that all living things suffer,
或许有的人类能体会一切生物都会受苦
that all living things deserve respect.
一切生物都值得尊重
You know who really likes play fighting, don't you?
你们知道谁最喜欢打闹 对吗
Who? Who? Don't you?
谁 谁 对吗
Your Uncle Blackberry! What?
你们黑莓叔叔 什么
Yay! Uncle Blackberry! No, absolutely not!
对 黑莓叔叔 才不是
I do not like play fighting!
我不喜欢打闹
I said I do not like play...
我说了我不喜欢...
Ah! I still can't believe
我仍然不敢相信
she chose Bigwig over two eligible bachelors like us.
她选择了大毛头而没选择我们两个单身汉
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I saw her first!
慢着 我先看到她的
Oi! Dandelion! I saw her first! Dandelion! I saw her first!
蒲公英 我先看到她的 我先看到她的
Look at the state of you all!
瞧瞧你们的样子
What are you doing with all those...
你们叼着这些干什么
Mm. Yes, worms.
是的 虫子
Listen, it was a long flight here.
听着 我飞了好远才过来
I have a worm problem, okay? It's not my fault!
我喜欢吃虫 行吗 不是我的错
Hazel, you all right? Just a little bit tired is all.
榛子 你还好吗 只是有点累
Well, come in soon. Don't you fall asleep out here again.
快进来 别又在外面睡着了
I won't.
不会的
What news, Hrairoo? Oh, nothing much.
有什么事吗 小多子 没什么
I just wanted to come and sit with you a moment, if I may.
就想过来陪你坐坐 如果可以的话
What a path we've walked together, eh?
我们一起走过了多么艰难险阻的一条路啊
Oh, it's been such a pleasure, an honour and a real privilege.
这是我的荣幸 求之不得的
Are you all right, Fiver?
你还好吗 小多子
Yeah, I'm fine. I just came to say good night to you.
嗯 我没事 我是来跟你道晚安的
My leader... my brother...
我的领袖 我的哥哥
my friend.
我的朋友
So...
那么
good night.
晚安
Good night, Hrairoo.
晚安 小多子
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
We've spoken before.
我们以前聊过
You've been tired recently, haven't you, old friend?
你最近很疲惫 对吗 老朋友
Well, I can do something about that.
我可以帮你
I've come to ask you if you'd like to join my Owsla.
我是来问你 你是否想加入我的精英兔团队
We'd love to you have you...
我们很欢迎你
and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
我相信你一定会喜欢的
You needn't worry about them.
你不必担心他们
They'll be all right, and thousands like them.
他们不会有事 其他成千上万的兔子也不会有事
If you'll come along, I'll show you what I mean.
你愿意来的话 我会向你展示我说的是什么意思
I'd be honoured.
我的荣幸
So, which story would you like to hear?
你想听哪个故事
Hazelrah! Hrairoo!
榛子统领 小多子
Tell us about Hazelrah! Tell us about Thlayli!
讲榛子统领 讲长毛
Hazelrah! "The Adventures of Hazelrah
榛子统领 那就讲榛子统领
and his Brave Band of Ragtag Rabbits," it is.
与他的英勇兔群冒险的故事
The primroses were over.
樱草花凋谢了
Towards the edge of the wood,
在林子的边缘
where the ground became open and sloped down to
有一片开阔的土地 沿着斜坡下去
an old fence and a brambly ditch beyond...
有一排老栅栏和一条满是荆棘的小沟
only a few fading patches of pale yellow still showed
在山靛和橡树根之间
among the dog's mercury and oak-tree roots.
隐隐还能看到一些枯黄色的斑点
On the other side of the fence,
在栅栏的另一边
the upper part of the field was full of rabbit holes.
田野的上方布满了兔子洞
In places, the grass was gone altogether...
青草连成一片...
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表