剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
that we've gone too far for you to go back now, anyway.
我们走了这么远 你也没法回去了
Oh, no, this is a mistake.
不 这是个错误
I've gone on an adventure by mistake!
我意外踏上了冒险旅程
I wonder how many does will be at this place!
不知道这里会有多少母兔子
Blackberry. Blackberry?
黑莓 黑莓
If you're coming along,
你要来的话
you can't be making jokes at inappropriate times.
你就不能随便开玩笑
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
It means you have a tendency to be a liability.
意思是你容易成为累赘
How dare you call me a liability?!
你怎么敢说我是累赘
I never even wanted to come along.
我从来就没想跟来的
I mean...
我是说
Are you sure this is a good idea, Holly?
你确定这是个好主意吗 冬青
From what the bird said,
据那只鸟所说
it sounds like this warren has too many does.
似乎这领地里有很多母兔子
We'll just let them know
我们告诉她们
that any who want to leave are welcome to join us.
任何想离开的都可以随时加入我们
There we go.
就这么简单
There's the belt of woods Kehaar mentioned. We're halfway.
那就是克哈尔提到的林子 我们走了一半了
We'll stop here for the night.
就在这儿过夜吧
I hope Strawberry, Hawkbit and Dandelion will be OK back at the Down.
希望草莓 咬鹰和蒲公英在高原上平安
Bluebell, what did they say when you told them we were leaving?
野风信子 你跟他们说我们要走的时候他们怎么说的
Was that my job?
那是我的职责吗
Maybe they left because they saw
他们离开或许是因为
how Dandelion almost mortally wounded me.
他们看到了蒲公英差点弄死我
Oh, I'm so worried for them.
我好担心他们
I hope they're safe. You hope they're safe?
但愿他们安全 你希望他们安全
What about us?
那我们呢
We've been abandoned, it's going dark, we've no warren
我们被遗弃了 天也快黑了 没有领地
and there's a new type of elil in these hills.
这些山丘里还有新的敌人
We'll be lucky to last the night.
我们能挺过今晚就算走运了
Oh, Brambles, I've just had a great idea.
黑莓灌木丛 我有好主意了
Why don't we dig the warren?
我们去挖领地吧
Imagine the others' faces if when they get back,
想象下他们回来后的表情
we've built them a place to sleep.
当他们看到我们给他们打造了一个睡觉的地方
A place to feel safe and warm.
一个安全温暖的地方
Oh, and cosy, it has to be cosy.
以及舒适 必须舒适
Agreed. I will help you with that while Hawkbit feeds Kehaar.
同意 我来帮你 同时咬鹰给克哈尔喂食
Why don't you feed Kehaar? I don't know.
你怎么不去喂克哈尔 我不知道
Maybe I'm afraid he'll mortally wound me.
或许我是怕他致命伤到我
Slugs in a burrow, stop! You are both helping me dig the warren,
洞穴里有鼻涕虫 别吵了 你们都得来帮我挖
and I don't want to hear another word out of either of you
我不想再听你们说任何话
or we won't be friends any more.
不然我们就绝交
You two have quite a way with the females!
你们两个真会和女性相处
How could you resist such charm?
你们怎么抵挡得住这样的魅力
Hey, wait! What about my worms?
等等 我的虫呢
Can you smell fox?
你能闻到狐狸吗
I can definitely smell fox.
我绝对可以闻到狐狸
There's a distinct foxy flavour to the air, right?
空气里有明显的狐狸气味
The fox scent is a couple of days old,
狐狸气味是好几天前的了
we should be fine for the night.
今晚应该没事
Should be fine. Should be fine. Should be fine.
应该没事 应该没事 应该没事
Did you hear something?
你听到了什么吗
What was that?
什么声音
Bluebell...
野风信子
you don't have to, but tell us a story?
不是强求你 但你能跟我们讲个故事吗
Once upon a time, in the deepest, cruellest winter
从前 经历着在世界上有史以来
the world has ever known, El-ahrairah's people were starving,
最严寒的凛冬 艾尔·阿瑞拉的子民饥肠辘辘
so El-ahrairah set out to find
因此艾尔·阿瑞拉决定去寻找
the only being he thought could save them.
他认为唯一能拯救他们的生物
The Black Rabbit of Inle.
地狱黑兔子
He struggled on and on
他披荆斩棘
until eventually he arrived at the Caves of Inle.
最后终于抵达了地狱洞穴
The mouth of which appeared before him like the maw
出现在他眼前的嘴就像是
of a giant monster trying to eat the sky.
一头巨兽张开大口想要吞掉天空
And then before the prince,
然后在王子面前
that nightmare figure emerged like a toxic void.
那个噩梦般的怪兽像毒液真空一样出现
And in his heart, El-ahrairah knew that there
在他内心深处 艾尔·阿瑞拉知道
were no more tricks to be played.
他无计可施了
The old yarns are the best
老故事最精彩了
and you spin them so well, storyteller.
你讲得真好 说书兔
My name is Captain Orchis.
我是红门兰队长
My friends and I are from a little warren nearby called Efrafa.
我朋友和我来自附近一个叫做艾弗拉法的小领地
We'd love you to join us.
我们希望你们能加入我们
Come along.
来吧
Quickly now.
快
Well, what's the plan, Hazel? Do we go back? We rest.
计划是什么 榛子 回去吗 休息
Of course we go back! We rest for a while.
当然得回去 我们休息一会儿
I need to think.
我得思考
I want her free, Hrairoo, but Bigwig's right.
我想解救她 小多子 但长毛说得对
The fear is taking hold of me.
我被恐惧控制了
What are you afraid of, brother?
你在怕什么 哥哥
It's Holly.
是冬青
Ever since he told me about what the humans did at the old warren,
自从他跟我说了人类在老领地的所作所为之后
I've not been able to stop thinking about it.
这事在我脑海里就一直挥之不去
It follows me into my dreams.
做梦也会梦到
What if it breaks me?
要是它把我击垮了呢
I'll just have to put you back together again.
那我就只能把你拼凑回去
I'd feel a lot better about going back in there,
你要是看到了什么的话
if you'd seen something.
回到那里会让我好受很多
No.
不
I don't want to go beyond any more.
我不想再上去了
Just as the weight of knowing what has passed is crushing you,
就如同你知道过去的负担在压垮你一样
so am I crushed by the weight of knowing what may become.
知道未来的负担也在压垮我
All right, Hrairoo. I'm sorry.
好吧 小多子 抱歉
If I do this, you never ask me again.
要是我这么做的话 你永远都不能再问我
Leave me.
走吧
Holly, I don't have a good feeling about this.
冬青 我有不祥的预感
Stay calm, everything will be fine.
淡定 不会有事的
That is the biggest rabbit I have ever seen.
那是我见过的最大的兔子
What is this place?
这是什么地方
My esteemed guests...
我尊贵的客人
..Welcome to Efrafa.
欢迎来到艾弗拉法
Come on.
走吧
No talking!
不准说话
Get back to the warren, does.
回到领地去 母兔子
Are you the fool who's supposed to be supervising this mark?
你就是那个该监督这一记号♥队的蠢货吗
Well...Concentrate, Sergeant.
集中注意力 中士
Give these does an inch and they'll be gone.
你给这些母兔子一点空间 她们就会逃走
Now get them down to the holding.
把她们关回牢里
Thank you, sir. Erm, Captain Vervain?
谢谢 长官 马鞭草队长
Brother, what's this?
兄弟 这是什么
We have come to ask...
我们是来问
Silence! You will speak when you are spoken to directly
安静 有人向你提问时你才能说话
and not before.
在那之前别出声
I picked these up on the wide patrol.
我在巡逻时遇到了他们
One for the council.
一个交给委员会
I will take them down with me.
剩下的我会带下去
Move on up there!
过去
Hurry up!
快点
Wait here until the council is ready to see you.
在委员会准备好见你前在这等着
What if they separate us, Hyzenthlay? They won't.
万一他们把我们分开了呢 露珠 不会的
Leave the talking to me.
让我来和他们说
So long as we stay together... Sh.
只要我们在一起 嘘
Can I help you with something?
有什么需要帮助的吗
So they got you in the end?
他们最后还是抓住你了
I'm sorry?
你说什么
Three days ago, a little way from here,
三天前 离这不远
it was definitely you.
那肯定是你
I told you to run for your life.
我让你赶紧逃命
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表