剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
But are you sure you're up to this?
但你确定要这样做吗
When they stole the liberty of rabbits from Watership Down,
他们偷走瓦特希普高原的兔子的自♥由♥时
they may not have wanted a war,
他们也许不想挑起战争
but, by Frith, that is what they will get.
但太阳神在上 这场战争他们躲不掉了
Move it!
快点
Wait here.
在这等着
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Should I tell someone? Tell someone?
需要我去找谁吗 找谁
And who would you tell? Frith Himself?
你能找谁 太阳神吗
My name's Clover. I've heard about this place.
我叫苜蓿 我听说过这地方
There's a doe here called Hyzenthlay. I need to find her.
这里有只母兔子叫露珠 我需要找到她
Why do you smell like fresh straw?
你怎么闻起来像新鲜稻草
I was freed from a hutch just two days ago.
我两天前刚被从笼中解救出来
A hutch rabbit. That explains why you look so soft...
笼养兔 怪不得你看起来这么软弱
why you look so hopeful.
这么充满希望
What's wrong with being hopeful?
充满希望难道不好吗
Bring her in.
带她进去
You'll find out soon enough.
你很快就会知道了
If anyone's going to infiltrate Efrafa, it should be me!
如果要谁潜入艾弗拉法 应该让我去
It might be better to send someone less threatening, Thlayli.
也许让威胁性弱一些的兔子去会更好 长毛
Someone who can pass themselves off as a storyteller,
找一只看起来像是说书兔
or an outskirter.
或者底层兔的
I agree, this is an operation
我同意 这项行动
that will require subtlety and cunning.
需要机敏狡猾的兔子
But I'm a hot-head, right?
但我性子太鲁莽 是吧
When I get out with all those does,
等我带那些母兔子逃出来
you'll see how subtle and cunning Thlayli is!
你就知道长毛有多机敏狡猾了
There's not exactly an abundance of options, Hazel.
我们的确没有太多选择 榛子
It can't be Bluebell or I because they'd recognise us.
野风信子和我不能去 因为他们认得我们
You can't go in because of your...
你不能去因为你
Well... I've told you, my leg is fine.
你看 我说过了 我的腿没事
We don't know how they'll take to an injured rabbit.
我们不知道他们会怎样对待受伤的兔子
Very well. Bigwig,
好吧 大毛头
infiltrate the warren by pretending to be a hlessi.
伪装成流浪兔潜入领地
Once inside, find Clover or Hyzenthlay.
进去后找到苜蓿或露珠
They can help you organise an escape
她们会帮你组织
that will take place tomorrow night.
明晚的出逃
As soon as they're out, the Efrafans will be all over them.
他们一逃出来就会被艾弗拉法的兔子猛追
How will they get away?
他们要怎么逃脱
That's where our secret weapon comes in.
这就要用到我们的秘密武器了
Hello!
大家好啊
No one commands the skies quite like Kehaar.
没有谁能像克哈尔这样支配天空
That's what all the lady gulls say.
海鸥小姐们都这么说
Kehaar, tomorrow night at Frith Down,
克哈尔 明晚日落时
Bigwig will break out of this other warren with many others.
大毛头会和很多兔子一起从另一个领地逃出来
We want you to provide support from above
我们想要你提供空中支援
to make sure they can get away.
确保他们能逃走
Maybe. Let me think about it.
也许吧 让我考虑一下
Uh... Okay, right, I'll do it. I'll do it on one condition.
好吧 我♥干♥ 但有一个条件
Bluebell has to make up an epic story about me,
野风信子必须要为我编一个史诗故事
how the amazing and super humble Kehaar
伟大又谦逊的克哈尔是如何
saved the rabbits!
拯救了兔子们
Bigwig, the rest of us will wait for you beneath the Iron Road.
大毛头 我们会在铁路下面等你
Does that all make... fox?
你明白了... 狐狸
Fox?
狐狸
Fox! Everybody, get to the bushes.
狐狸 大家快躲到灌木里
I'll handle this.
我来对付
Keep your eyes on your rear side.
注意观察后方
Movement, dead ahead!
前方有动向
Come on, lads!
快跑 兄弟们
What just happened, Hazel?
发生了什么 榛子
I don't know, but we need to move on from here.
不知道 但我们得走了
Kehaar, catch him up
克哈尔 追上他
and escort him as close as you can to Efrafa.
尽量护送他到艾弗拉法
Everyone, let's go.
我们走
You look tired Hyzenthlay.
你看起来很疲惫 露珠
Are the guards treating you well?
守卫对你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I imagine you're wondering why you're still alive.
你大概在想为什么要留你一条命
After all, you were complicit in the escape of three rabbits,
毕竟你是三只兔子出逃的同谋
not to mention the deaths of two guards...
更不用提死了两个守卫
And my brother!
还有我的兄弟
Couldn't have happened to a nicer rabbit.
他自作孽不可活
Good old Hyzenthlay.
真不愧是露珠
Defiant even in the shadow of one who could have her throat out.
面对能要你命的兔子 依然肆无忌惮
You are alive because we see value in you.
留你一条命是因为我们看到了你的价值
The does, they respect you.
母兔子们尊敬你
I respect you.
我也尊敬你
I want you to work for me, be a captain in all but title.
我想要你为我工作 做个有实无名的队长
You want me to become a spy?
你想要我做间谍
You use words like spy,
你说是"间谍"
but what you would actually be doing
但其实你真正的工作
is securing the safety of your friends and family.
是确保你亲友的安全
You could be the one...
可以由你来
who makes sure they have good conditions...
确保他们的生活舒适安逸
happy lives.
幸福快乐
I'll give you a brace of Friths to consider it.
我给你两天时间考虑
Be aware that if you should refuse,
记住了 如果你拒绝
you will be sentenced to death.
就会被判死刑
Guard, uh, let this doe return to her old mark.
守卫 带这只母兔子回她以前的记号♥队
Um, her friends, too.
还有她的朋友们
Think on this, Hyzenthlay.
好好想想 露珠
Is it better to hope for the winds to stop blowing...
是期盼狂风停止肆虐
or to learn how to steel yourself against them?
还是学会顶风抗住比较好呢
Hyzenthlay, I thought I'd never see you again.
露珠 我以为再也不会见到你了
What happened?
发生了什么
Let's just say I've had a brief stay of execution.
简单来说 我的死刑短暂延后了
Why've they let us all back in the right hind mark?
他们为什么放我们回右后腿记号♥队
I... I don't know.
我不知道
Sister, did you hear us singing to you down the tunnels?
姐妹 你听到我们在隧♥道♥里为你唱歌♥了吗
We wanted you to know we were with you.
我们想让你知道 我们与你同在
I heard you. Thank you, everyone,
我听到了 谢谢大家
but you mustn't sing anymore, Thethuthinang.
但你们不能再唱了 叶舞
You know the rules.
你知道规矩
All it does is annoy the guards and causes trouble for us.
唱歌♥只会惹恼守卫 给我们招来麻烦
Hyzenthlay's on borrowed time.
露珠的时间不多了
We need to put our heads together
我们必须团结起来
and get out of here once and for all.
彻底从这里逃出去
But how, Nettle? How?
但怎么逃啊 荨麻 怎么逃
Orchis is always one step ahead of us.
红门兰总是领先我们一步
I don't know how many spies he has in his paw,
我不知道他手下有多少间谍
but I do know that he tries to recruit everyone.
但我知道所有兔子他都想招募
I want you all to listen. Don't speak to anyone you don't trust.
大家听好 不要和你们不信任的兔子交谈
Don't speak to anyone you don't know.
不要和你们不熟悉的兔子交谈
Right, remember the plan tomorrow night.
记住明晚的计划
As soon as I get out with the does, attack.
我和母兔子们一逃出来 你就攻击
Um... maybe. What do you mean, maybe?
也许吧 什么叫"也许"
Well, the thing is, I've decided
其实吧 我决定要
I'm going to nip to the big water for a bit.
去趟大水塘饮点水
Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow.
希望明天能赶回来
Oh, no, no, no. Not hopefully.
不不不 不是"希望"
You will be back tomorrow.
你明天必须回来
All right, plump rabbit. I will be back tomorrow.
好吧 肥兔 我明天会回来的
Maybe.
也许吧
No. Wait!
不行 等等
I might come back. I might not.
我也许会回来 也许不会
Damn you, you flying weasel!
你个该死的 长翅膀的黄鼠狼
You there! Stay where you are!
你 不许动
Okay. Okay, Bigwig, softly does it, now.
好了 大毛头 该扮软弱了
You're just a wandering rabbit, looking for a home.
你是一只流浪的兔子 在寻找一个家
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表