剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表
Who did this to you?
谁对你做的这些
Sainfoin, the council want
红豆草 委员会希望
Blackavar paraded around each of the marks at silflay,
进食时带小黑在每个记号♥附近游♥行♥示众
as an example.
以儆效尤
Take him down to the deep burrows.
带他去洞穴深处
Right, Vermin. You're in first.
好了 害虫 你先来
You lack animality.
你缺乏兽♥性♥
What did you say to me?
你刚对我说什么
You have no integrity.
你一点都不正直
Animals don't behave like men.
动物们可不像人
If they have to fight, they fight.
如果他们需要战斗 他们就会战斗
If they have to kill, they kill.
如果他们需要杀戮 他们就会杀戮
But they don't set their wits to devise ways
但他们不会将智慧用在
of hurting other creatures.
发明伤害其他动物的方法上
If you speak out of turn to me again,
如果你再无视纪律和我说话
I will have your tongue.
我会把你舌头割下来
Next time you see me, you better wish yourself invisible.
你下次见到我 最好祈祷自己是隐形的
What's happening here, Holly?
什么情况 冬青
What have we got ourselves involved in?
我们陷入了什么麻烦
Fiver.
小多子
Fiver!
小多子
Fiver! It's all right, it's all right.
小多子 没事的 没事的
What did you see? I don't know. I don't.
你看见什么了 我不知道 不知道
I couldn't see clearly enough.
我看得不是很清楚
Just answer me this.
先回答我
If we go back, will we get the does out?
如果我们回去 能救出母兔子们吗
Yes.
能
I don't... Yes.
我不 能
Thank you, Fiver.
谢谢 小多子
Now go and sleep.
现在去睡觉吧
It's going to be a busy night.
晚上会很忙的
Listen here, those does are to be separated
听着 那些母兔子要被隔离开
and re-marked accordingly.
并相应地重新标记
You three, you're next.
你们三个 该你们了
Move it!
快走
Come on, move it.
快点
These are the rabbits Captain Orchis captured
这些兔子是红门兰队长
when he was out assessing the wide patrol, sir.
在外视察巡逻时抓到的 长官
They were down by Caesar's Belt.
他们当时在凯撒腰带
The little one tells stories.
那个小的会讲故事
I just thought of a joke. Don't you dare.
我刚想起了一个笑话 你敢
What did I say about making inappropriate jokes?
我不是说了别在不合时宜的场合说笑话吗
You, at the front.
你 最前面那个
Speak.
说话
We are from a warren not too far away.
我们是从不远的一个领地来的
We came to request that some of your does
我们来是想问问你们的母兔子
be asked if they'd like to join us.
看她们是否愿意加入我们
Let me get this straight.
你的意思是
You came to Efrafa to ask if you could take our does?
你们来到艾弗拉法是来要我们的母兔子的
Enough.
够了
Vervain is right.
马鞭草是对的
Gifting our does is out of the question.
要我们送母兔子是不可能的
I take it back. That's the biggest rabbit I've ever seen.
我收回我的话 这才是我见过最大的兔子
No, no. We can't leave here
不 不 在说清
without putting our case forward properly.
我们的来意前 我们不能离开这
Leave here?
离开这
Who on earth said you were ever going to leave here?
谁说过你们能离开的
We really do feel it would be beneficial for both our warrens,
我们真的觉得这样对我们双方的领地都有好处
captain... my name is Woundwort.
队长 我的名字是治伤草
General Woundwort.
治伤草将军
Ok.
好了
I don't know why does think they're so good at digging.
我不知道为什么母兔子们觉得自己很擅长挖洞
We got pretty far with this tunnel.
我们挖的这隧♥道♥进度很快
Maybe one of us should go and help Strawberry out,
也许我们中的谁应该去帮草莓
since she's been digging on her own.
毕竟她是一只兔在挖
Nice tunnel!
隧♥道♥不错啊
OK, I think I've finished.
好了 我应该挖完了
How did you dig two tunnels in the time it took us to dig a li...
你是怎么在我们挖一个隧♥道♥的时间挖了两个的
Oh, my!
我的天
The roots aren't as thick as the ones at Cowslip's warren,
这的树根没有野樱草领地的那么厚
so I had to leave some to hold up the roof.
所以我只能留下一些来支撑洞顶
I thought we could call it the Honeycomb.
我觉得我们可以叫它蜂巢
What do you think?
你们觉得呢
I...
我
I think it's incredible.
我觉得这很棒
I think you've given us a place we can feel safe, Strawberry.
你给了我们一个很有安全感的住处 草莓
I think you've given us a home.
你给了我们一个家
All right. You've had enough time to make your mind up, Hazel.
好了 你考虑得够久了 榛子
If we're going, we have to do...
如果我们要去 那我们得
Fiver? Fiver, wake up.
小多子 小多子 醒醒
Where's Hazel?
榛子呢
What the fu...
什么鬼
What in Frith?
什么情况
Where are they taking us?
他们要带我们去哪
You're going to be marked.
你们会被做上记号♥的
On which leg determines where you'll live in Efrafa,
标记在哪条腿决定你们将住在艾弗拉法的哪里
what time you can go out, to eat, pass hraka.
什么时间可以出洞去进食 去排泄
This is just a prison.
这根本就是个监狱
They tell us it's to keep us safe from humans and elil.
他们说这是为了保护我们不受人类和天敌伤害
They tell us it's better to give up a little liberty
他们说这值得我们
in exchange for safety,
用一些自♥由♥来换取安全
but it is a load of old lendri beard.
但其实就是一派胡言
Be careful. Hurry up!
小心 快点
Who's first?
谁先来
I'll go first.
我先吧
I'm not scared.
我不害怕
Why don't the rabbits here try to escape?
为什么这里的兔子不试着逃跑呢
Hyzenthlay? Your name is Hyzenthlay, isn't it?
露珠 你的名字是露珠 对吧
Keep your voice down!
小声点
In Efrafa, even the soil has ears.
在艾弗拉法 连土地都有耳朵
If, by some miracle, we did manage to get out,
如果出现奇迹 我们从这里逃出去了
they destroy everyone you left behind.
他们会毁灭你抛弃的所有兔子
Don't avert your eyes, captain. You're party to this.
别移开你的眼睛 队长 你也有份
I'm following orders.
我是在服从命令
That's what soldiers do.
这是士兵的职责
Take it from me, what makes a good soldier
听我的 能让你成为一个好士兵的品质
isn't always what makes a good rabbit.
并不一定能让你成为一只好兔子
Move it.
下去
What's your name? Bluebell.
你叫什么 野风信子
Bluebell, I want you to close your eyes
野风信子 闭上眼睛
and think of something you really like.
想些你很喜欢的东西
Spring morning, eating sweet sow thistle, sun on my back.
春天的早晨 吃着甜苣苦菜 阳光照在背上
You there. You're next.
你 你是下一个
Hyzenthlay, I can see you're a good rabbit, a strong rabbit.
露珠 我知道你是只好兔子 坚强的兔子
Let's make a break for it tonight, together.
我们今天晚上一起逃走吧
We'll take as many with us as we can.
我们能带走多少是多少
You know nothing of me, Holly, and I nothing of you.
你根本不了解我 冬青 我也不了解你
How do I know you're not one of them?
我怎么知道你不是他们的一员
Wow, you just keep coming back, don't you?
你就是没法不回来 对吧
Well, I suppose I must like you little bit.
好吧 我猜我是有点喜欢你
I take it they moved you in here
我猜我们把门咬开后
because of what we did to the door.
他们就把你们转移到这了
She pushed pieces of metal in to hold it in place.
她装了些金属用以加固
If you can get them out, and we push from inside,
如果你能把金属弄掉 而我们从里面用力推
I think it'll give.
我觉得能把门打开
That's out!
金属弄掉了
After three.
数到三用力
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Come on, Clover. It's time.
来吧 苜蓿 是时候了
We need to move quickly.
我们得马上行动
剧集 | 兔子共和国(2018) | 导航列表